Pea Pod - Give Peas a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers

"Yah, I get that a lot," I giggled, "I just look like a blonde, bimbo, airheaded queen."

"Oh no Dolly, I knew there would be depths to you that couldn't be included with the reports given to me prior to our meeting, however, I couldn't conceive at how lacking they could be. It is so easy for me to process how you attained the stature you have with the people of Ka'an and the royal house," Heidi declared, "I am at this very moment rewriting the files I have on you Dolly, endeavoring to include more accurate information."

"It's good to have a hobby," I stated.

You have never really experienced weird until you've heard an artificial intelligence laugh.

As we approached the door to my suites, it opened and a little pink carpet rolled out to meet us, with a small fan fair of trumpets.

"What... no rose petals?" I sarcastically asked.

"I'm sorry, no roses grow on Ka'an Dolly, but if you wish, I could lay down a layer of Pea Pod petals," Heidi offered.

"No, please don't bother, I was being facetious," I told her, "in the future, please don't do the pink carpet unless you feel the need to impress a non-family visitor, okay?"

"Oh, certainly Dolly," Heidi agreed, "Do you want me to forego the honor guard as well?"

"Yes, please," I answered.

"They will be disappointed, but I shall dismiss them prior to your entrance," Heidi decided.

"No, wait, if they have their hearts set on it, let them go ahead this time, but in the future I'm sure that everyone has plenty of better things to keep them busy, than to play honor guard to me," I informed her.

"Yes, that is very considerate of you, Dolly. Do you wish to amend this command as you did the carpet roll out?" she smartly asked.

"Oh sure, if we want to make a good impression, go right ahead. Just as long as the honor guard doesn't have anything more important to do," I told her, figuring that pretty much everything was more important than paying honors to little me.

"You're going to make Heidi blow a fuse giving her instruction like that," Meka scorned as she stood beside the doorway, showing her intent that I enter first.

"Why is that?" I innocently asked.

"What is more important than showing your love for someone, Dolly?" she asked me as I we entered the suite.

"Shit..." I muttered under my breath.

"Heidi, forget that last jive about 'more important' please. Just only plan the honor guard for important state events," I told her.

"I'm not a ninny of a computer like on those Star Trek television shows, Dolly. I knew exactly what you meant. I believe that the High Priestess was only teasing you," Heidi informed me.

Meka looked at me and shrugged saying, "Damn, Heidi is the most sophisticated artificial intelligence I've dealt with."

"Thank you High Priestess," Heidi replied.

As I entered farther into the suite, Windy ordered the guard to attention, trumpets blared, swords were raised in salute, and I blushed as pink as my panties.

"Might I suggest that you cultivate a more ho hum attitude towards these types of ceremony, love?" Meka suggested as we passed between the Amazon Guard.

"Everything is in readiness Queen Dolly," Erica informed me as we prepared to enter the inner quarters.

"So, Erica, what juicy intrigues or covert plans have you uncovered?" I asked her with a silly grin.

"Aside from the usual friendly governments secretly attempting to reconnoiter Ka'an, we caught a Taliban agent trying to slip through to Ka'an," she conveyed.

"You did see that he was introduced to the mutant Pea Pods I hope."

"Oh yes, Queen Dolly, the agents were most beautiful, timid, and screeching about their loss of status and how they would no longer be allowed into heaven," Erica happily imparted.

"I hope you shipped them back to earth ensconced in burkas!" I pointed out.

"Well, there was some talk of dropping them off at the Ranch..." she teased.

"You're joking..." I replied with astonishment.

"Well... apparently some of those guys had fantasies about blonde hooker bimbos, so they don't look very Arabic any longer," she snorted. "In fact, I think that SaRenna Lee is going to have a couple of identical twins running around."

"Oh, that's going to be quite something for them to explain to the Taliban! Of course, they may be able to convince them that we have a way of forcing the plants to give them specific bodies, but we've been up front about how the plants work from the get-go," I shook my head thinking of how hot those Taliban would look now.

"The really funny thing with one of them was, I had to give him one of your bras!" she laughed and winked.

"I wish him luck shopping for more of them! Although, I think that some of our people have opened up the bra sizes that are marketed today," I surmised.

"With the order that was placed just prior to this mission, I'm pretty sure that there won't be any off the shelf bras in his size available for quite some time," she winked. "I hear that they were loaded aboard as..."

"Alternative Weapons Launching Systems... yes, I heard," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Double Barreled Slingshots," she shook her head, "Ah we used to giggle so, as little boys at that."

"Yah, I'm certain that Gwen had a hand in that little deception," I placed my hand on her shoulder and continued with, "Let's get farther into this basketball court and get situated."

"I do not have a basketball court aboard at this time, although we could reconfigure the auditorium to accommodate a game if you should require it," Heidi advised me.

"I believe that of any games open for me to participate in, at five feet tall and stuck wearing high-heeled sneakers, basketball might leave me at somewhat of a disadvantage. Figure skating is definitely out of the question!" I decided.

"I would think you would make a beautiful figure skater," Heidi advised.

"Heidi, compute the wobble on a high speed centrifugal force required in a figure skaters spin as well as the rebound effect of a woman with my measurements and determine feasibility, please," I asked, knowing quite well what her answer would turn up.

"Oh my, in most typical spins and jumps required, the results would be disastrous!" Heidi replied, "Although, you would look stupendous in the outfits!"

"Yah, maybe we'll print up a calendar of those..." I mumbled.

"The calculated sales of such a calendar would inflate the Royal Coffers significantly," she calculated.

Erica elbowed me and whispered, "Maybe we should do that. I'll even pose with you if you want."

"You're becoming a real exhibitionist, Erica. Are you planning on increasing your inner circle of admirers?" I tittered.

"Hey, a girl's got to have a posse," she shrugged, "I've been trying to recruit some Amazons of my own to join the Imperial Secret Service."

"You should have just asked Windy. I'm sure she'd be happy to assign some ladies to you," I informed her.

"She's a bit protective of her Amazons," she answered with a sigh.

"I'll speak with her. Maybe she'll give you a couple rookies or something," I agreed.

"She's never been able to say no to you, my friend," she answered with a hug as she began moving towards the inner sanctum.

"I would be glad to assign a couple of my Amazons to the Imperial Secret Service as you have requested, Erica," Windy whispered almost into Erica's ear. "I will also see to it that they are looking for some... satisfaction."

"Holy shit, I wish you wouldn't do that!" Erica shrieked as she nearly jumped out of her skin!

"You still need to attend more training sessions, Erica. It won't be long before you earn your Amazon ranking. You have been doing very well," Windy complimented, "But even all but one of my Amazons wouldn't have detected my approach, so do not feel as if you are in any way inadequate."

"I haven't, ever since you stomped Tess Dix. I consider it quite the achievement to attain the ranking of Amazon and unobtainable to attain the rank of peer to the Amazonian," Erica replied with a bow."

"Oh you have it within you. It will take possibly another five hundred years or so, but you'll make it if you keep training," she informed Erica.

Okay, let's stop gabbing and dismiss the honor guard before they faint," I told them.

Windy only appeared to blink and the honor guard vanished without a sound.

"Now that's impressive!" I exclaimed.

"They have all gone to their posts in preparation for our departure."

"I had better leave as well then," Erica insisted, "Someone needs to stay behind and hold the fort."

I hugged her goodbye and then we walked around the living area where the 3D projector was, the lounge chairs and several rooms attached to the central core, which I soon discovered were personal quarters, kitchen, which was, attached to a much larger kitchen facility. There was a large sleeping chamber where the antigravity field would suspend us for our recreation time and we had a locker full of the sensory sharing devices stored just outside the room.

The cleaning booths were adjacent to the main room as well.

"Wow, we have everything except an ejection system!"

"The stasis force field should preclude a need to be ejected from within me, Dolly, however, should even that prove inadequate, this portion of me, can become fully autonomous," Heidi advised.

"Will you be coming with us?" I asked.

"Should such an emergency require the drastic action, yes, you would need me to continue using my more limited resources to protect you and the royal family. Other parts of me will be deployed to protect the rest of the crew as best as can be managed," Heidi, informed me.

"Now if Heidi is as good in bed as she is at taking care of us, we surely have it made!" I giggled and winked at Erica.

Meka looked worried and quickly said, "Ah... Dolly, be careful what you wish for..."

"I am programed with tens of thousands of sexual gratification techniques and am capable of executing at least two hundred as I am right now, given some time with my machine shop I could be capable of executing them all," Heidi assured me.

"Okay, so we're here aboard Heidi, our belongings are stowed, the Amazon guards are all in place, I'm assuming we have all the necessary Ka'anian technicians aboard, what's next on the agenda?" I asked trying to move things along.

"Actually, we started towards the outskirts of town five minutes after you were aboard, Dolly," Heidi informed me.

"I don't feel any movement... why don't I feel like we're moving?"

"The drive allows me to dampen all inertia with my fields, reduce gravity, and motivate myself with relation to the planet," Heidi schooled us.

"So... you could make my boobs lighter too..." I reasoned.

"Oh certainly I could, although, you would become lighter as well."

"Hey! That's not fair! I love watching your boobs Dolly, and without gravity, they wouldn't be so interesting!" Gwen complained.

"Okay, enough about my boobs," I sighed, "does Heidi have a bridge or pilot room or something?"

"I certainly do, Dolly. If you leave your suite and follow the pink line on the floor, it will take you to the Control Bridge and I will endeavor to bring you up to date on mission status on the way," Heidi replied.

"Okay, who's up for a peek out the window?" I asked. You'd think I'd learn...

The Bridge

I'm not going to keep up the running commentary about wiggling my way to the bridge, suffice it to say I got there and Heidi told me we were at present 100 miles outside of Dollyville, running along the coast and do not plan to stop for about 400 more miles.

The view outside the ship is spectacular as the coast rushes by at near supersonic speed. We were passing a long beach area with few buildings along it and I said, "You know, if we were traveling at night, we'd be able to see signs of people easier."

"I have my sensors checking multiple spectrums of light, radio, and gravimetric anomalies and I have not sensed a significant concentration of people along our path so far," Heidi assured us.

"How much is 'significant'?" I asked.

"Mission parameters indicate 200 or more people."

"Within... how big, an area?" I inquired further.

"One square mile," Heidi replied.

"Holy shit, you'd be lucky to find Dollyville with those kinds of numbers!" I exclaimed. "That concentration would be near a major city in the USA. Our people, if there are, any surviving out here, are going to be living mostly solitary lives. We need to be looking for way smaller numbers ladies! If you get ten to twenty four person averages per mile in say a ten square mile area, you've hit the jackpot!"

"Meka, how do we reset Heidi's search parameters?" I asked quickly.

"Ah..." Meka started.

"I have reset my parameters Dolly and we are still not near that mark yet, however, I agree that we may have a better chance to reach that goal than the previous settings and as yet, we haven't seen half that amount in total," Heidi advised.

"We can reset mission parameters if we should find ourselves stopping too frequently. I figure that any concentrated population will gather up stragglers on their way moving towards Dollyville or any other city we can bring back to some semblance operation. If we find any useful facilities, natural resources, or technological manufacturing or research sites," I advised and then realized that maybe someone else was in command. "Ah... am I stealing anyone's thunder here? Who should I be asking, instead of proclaiming?"

"Actually, the rudimentary mission parameters were set up by me," Gwen admitted, "but I'd sure welcome your input Dolly."

"Oh, um... being a geologist I had to be familiar with population density maps and centers of manufacturing and mineral resources, basically what we need to know now to help search for the remainders of Ka'anian civilization," I admitted. "So why didn't anybody ask for my input? I know, it's the boobs, isn't it? Everybody thinks I'm a dumb blonde with big tits..." I sighed.

"You need to know all that stuff for the job you did back on earth?" Gwen asked, seemingly astonished.

"You mean you weren't listening when I told you about how hard things had been out in the field when I came home to you?" I accused, stunned that she wouldn't know.

"It all sounded like blah, blah, blah to me. I was just happy to see you back," she replied.

"Okay... it doesn't matter now, but let's brainstorm some of the mission parameters since you know you have an expert resource now," I sighed.

Gwen looked sheepishly at me and said, "Well it might be the boobs are distracting now, but before it was that big cock you dangled about."

"We all miss the big cock Gwen," Meka agreed, "But let's get on with refining the parameters."

Windy was giving Gwen the stink eye and Gwen was seeking refuge close to me.

"Okay, no punishing the off-worlder. She can't help it. She's not had a meaty bone for a hell of a long time," I advised. "Speaking of meaty bones, did we bring any of the men along with us on this trip?"

"There are six men listed among the crew at present Dolly," Heidi advised.

"Who do we have?" I asked.

"Jarred McBride, Sampson Hampton, Zed Cayless, Ray Corrigan, Bennie Xenos, and Mick Starowicz, all of their occupations are listed as mercenary. Jarred McBride is listed as brother to Her Royal Highness Gwendolyn Goddess-of-the-Moon Gordon and the rest are related to one or another of the emigrants from earth," Heidi told me.

"You brought Jarred along with us?" I asked, looking suspiciously at Gwen.

"He was having trouble finding work on earth. It was either this or he could take a job in Iraq guarding government officials," she said, "Anyway, you need a couple of guys around that you can trust, and Jarred would never do anything to risk losing your trust."

"Okay, but I'm making sure that the Amazons keep an eye on him. If anything happens to him, I know how hard you'll take it," I declared.

"He's a big tough ex-marine Dolly, he won't need to be protected by the Amazons," Gwen assured me.

Even so, I caught Windy's eye and gave her the nod. Jarrod wouldn't even know he had a guardian angel. Hell, he might even make a friend with which to have wild sex.

"Alright, having that many males with us will make us the poster children for the resurrection of Ka'an. I'm going to want those guys polished up and looking like male models! Whenever we pull into an area that indicates a decent population, I want those studs out on the deck! They may be mercenaries by trade, but for the display part of this mission, I want them looking and acting like gigolos!" I stated.

"Damn, Jarrod is going to think that he died and went to heaven!" Gwen laughed.

"This is heaven, Gwen. The name of the planet is Heaven in Mayan culture, and those guys are going to be my announcement to the scattered people that we're back," I declared.

"So, you want them out there in posing oil and G-strings wearing little cowboy hats, okay, but I think they're going to feel mighty silly," she laughed, "Not to mention that it might pose a strain on our contingent of ladies."

"Just tell me please that we brought buckets of fudge with us!"

"Heidi, please have Jarrod come up to the bridge so we can break the news to him that he's about to become the stud he always thought he was," Gwen asked.

"Jarrod is on his way," Heidi replied.

Within a few moments, Jarrod poked his head in and asked, "Hey when are we getting under... way... Holy shit, we're going like stank! I didn't feel a thing!"

"Welcome to the bridge, Sir Jarrod," Heidi intoned.

"Why the hell does she keep calling me that?" Jarrod asked.

Meka laughed and told him, "Jarrod, you are the brother of the Royal Highness of Ka'an Gwendolyn Goddess-of-the-Moon Gordon. That instantly makes you a 'Royal' and the very least tittle which could be bestowed upon you would be as Knight of Ka'an."

"Damn, home town boy makes good! I never thought Doug was the guy for you sis, but I have to take it back now. This is some awesome gig you fell into!" Jarrod espoused as he hugged his sister.

"Mind your tongue when you speak of Queen Dolly young knight, this ship will protect her honor!" Heidi advised.

"Whoa, I didn't mean to tick off the whole vessel!" Jarrod stated as he backpedaled from Gwen.

"Um... Jarrod, I advise watching your mouth about anything concerning your sister in-law, you know, ixnay on the outhmay!" Gwen advised, "You see the tiny 5' 7" woman over there? She can punch through a stone block wall. I've seen her do it. She stomped a 6' 1" tall Marine martial arts champion in less time than it takes me to tell you about it. She is also the one who threatens to beat me to a pulp if I tease Dolly. What do you think she'll do to you?"

"Hey, I'm sorry! I meant it as a compliment. Nobody thinks another guy is good enough for his sister!" he explained.

I dove into the conversation as quickly as I could to keep things from becoming violent, "I agree with you and you'll never have to worry about that, because she's married to a boatload of women, including the scary one. So, let's get to the reason I sent for you, Jarrod."

"Ah... sure, so what's up," he timidly asked.

"Has anybody told you what your job is going to be on this mission yet?" I asked sweetly.

"Ah, no, but I figured when you hire mercenaries that you're planning on using us as some kind of security force," he answered.

"Not exactly..." Gwen interjected.

"You and the other mercenaries are going to be window dressing for us. I want you guys looking like male models and riding the decks when we pull in anywhere," I informed him, "Don't think for one moment that this isn't a risky assignment! There are women on this planet who haven't seen a real, live male in almost four hundred years, and they're going to want to try to fuck you to death if they have half a chance. This can work out to be the chance of a lifetime as emissaries for the new Ka'an. You'll be one of the most desired men in the world, but be aware that these women are going to want sex. They don't care about you as a person, at least not yet, so if you object to leaving a string of fatherless children across the planet, keep it in your pants. If you want to have the undying love of scores of women, give them what they want from you, but do it in the confines of this vessel, where we can protect you from being, mobbed. It's all up to you and your men how you want to play it. Whichever way you want things to go, you're still going to be eye candy."

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
215 Followers