Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy moved confidently into the center of the room as if she'd done this hundreds of times. Which, Melissa reflected, she probably had. "Thanks, Michelle. Hello, all. Now I hope you all know what we're planning and that we don't have any faint hearts in the audience." She grinned as one of the men quipped, "Be still, my beating heart!" and was shushed by his neighbors.

Amy continued, "Sweet Dreams is a distributor of intimate apparel and marital aids. We don't sell through stores, although some of our suppliers also market to retailers. We sell by sponsoring parties like this one, where you can try out and examine our products in what hopefully is a comfortable and non-threatening environment. Your hostess Michelle and some of her friends have graciously volunteered to model a number of outfits. Some are practical, some aren't; some are fairly modest; some aren't." This got a few whistles and yells from the audience.

"Although we're focusing primarily on the ladies, I have brought along a few outfits for the men to try -- I understand Michelle is still looking for a volunteer."

A few of his friends began elbowing Doug and chanting, "Doug! Doug! Doug!" After a more or less graceful surrender, everybody cheered.

When the room quieted again, Amy resumed her introduction. "We also have a few other items which we'll be passing around for your inspection during breaks in the action. I don't know what exactly we'll be seeing tonight, but please remember it takes real courage to stand up here wearing some of these outfits, even in front of friends. I hope you'll be a considerate and supportive audience."

Amy checked with Michelle, who nodded to indicate she was ready, before announcing, "It looks like we're ready to roll, so I'm going to fade into the scenery and turn things back over to Michelle. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or Michelle. Thank you and have a great evening. Michelle, ladies?"

Acknowledging the cheers, Amy began moved aside and began clapping herself as Michelle returned to center stage. "Okay, okay, already," she smiled, waiting for the boys to settle down. "We're going to start with the nightgowns to get our courage up. Nikki?"

Nikki was extremely nervous, although the full-length gown revealed nothing and it was clear to Melissa she was wearing a bra and panties underneath. The members of the audience were quiet, unsure exactly how to react, as she walked slowly out to the center of the room. Nikki turned about a few times, and moved more quickly back to the relative safety of the bedroom.

Just as she reached the hall, one of the girls shouted, "Way to go, Nikki!" and the model flashed a grateful smile over her shoulder before scampering out of sight. The remark cut the tension and everyone laughed nervously, but the worst was over. More confidently, the volunteers began cycling through the room, wearing progressively racier gowns, as those watching whispered to each other or occasionally cheered an especially good presentation.

When they reached the first break, Melissa still hadn't seen anything that really impressed her, clothes or models. So far, everyone had followed Nikki's lead and kept their underwear on. And, unsurprisingly, nobody had measured up to the tapes of Jacqui she'd seen. It would be interesting to see if that trend continued for the camis and baby dolls that apparently were next.

In the meantime, Melissa laughed with everybody else as Michelle, Nikki and helpers dragged a protesting Doug off to try the men's swimsuits and G-strings. That at least would be worth watching. She was distracted by a buzzing behind her and a sudden touch on the back of her neck. Wendy and some of the others giggled as Melissa reached back and found herself holding a live vibrator, one of the hand-arounds Amy had mentioned.

What the heck, Melissa thought, and shocked those behind her into silence or louder giggles by running the vibrator down the front of her sweater and along the inner side of her leg. Almost no sensation made it through the thick fabric, but it was enough to kindle a faint tingling in her pussy.

Affecting a high, squeaky voice, she asked, "But what do you do with it? Mix drinks?" The others roared with laughter, and those further down the way asked what the joke was and laughed in turn as it was relayed to them.

Melissa realized she was actually being accepted as part of the group, something she hadn't expected and actually liked. To cover her confusion, she rolled to her feet and walked over to Amy on the pretense of returning the vibrator. "Here, I think you dropped this."

Amy accepted the instrument before asking, "Well, what do you think?"

The teen raised one eyebrow, a technique she'd perfected after years of practice and Star Trek reruns. "The vibrator or the show? Well, except for the vibrator, I haven't seen anything I couldn't find in a Sears catalog."

Amy smiled but shook her head. "You didn't look on the right page! Seriously, don't fret, Lissa. I've seen a few of these shows before, give everyone a chance. They're loosening up, they'll do okay. Oh, my."

Melissa frowned at the non sequitur, then realized the comment was being echoed, in varying degrees, by the other occupants of the room. She turned to see Doug, clad only in a brief Speedo bikini, being pushed into the center of the room. He was blushing furiously under the attention and his male friends were ribbing him unmercifully.

He reminded Melissa of herself during those first weeks under Jacqui's tutelage, she realized. Her juices began dampening her leotard even before she visualized his cock free of its confinement, hardening as she spread herself for him...

Other, older memories of an awkward tomboy came just as readily. Melissa had never enjoyed being the target of these snobs' attentions. Joe Hamed was being especially obnoxious, pointing out the wide bands between the nylon and the faint tan lines on Doug's body. It didn't seem fair.

Almost before she realized it, Melissa had walked over to the rest of them and cracked, "Jeez, Joe, haven't you ever seen a guy in a swimsuit before?" Suddenly she was the center of attention.

Joe stared at her for a minute as if he couldn't believe she'd intervened. "Yeah, I have," he quipped, "but never looking like that!"

Glancing at Doug, Melissa decided he didn't look bad at all, except for being nervous. "I don't know, I think I'd take him..." She spared him a reassuring smile before turning back to Joe. "But that's beside the point. You've got a big mouth for somebody who doesn't have the guts to try one himself," she concluded.

Immediately, Joe came back with, "I don't see you've shown us anything, either."

Well, fine, that was easy enough. Melissa turned to Michelle and asked, "there are other swimsuits back there?" She nodded then opened her mouth, but Melissa didn't give her a chance to say anything more.

"Okay, we'll both do some modeling. I'll pick out a suit for you to wear, and you can pick out a swimsuit for me. Agreed?" Out of the corner of her eye, Melissa saw Amy perk up at this. Nikki started to add something but Michelle silenced her with a look.

After a hurried consultation with the other men, Joe agreed. "But one more thing -- no underwear. Just the suit, no underwear. Just like Doug, eh?" Melissa accepted without a second thought.

At least the confrontation had diverted attention from Doug. Forgetting his near nudity, he told Melissa, "Thanks, but you didn't have to do anything, he was just kidding me."

She gave him her best smile, which was enough to make him return it in spite of himself, and demurred, "No problem, it's my pleasure. I'm just giving you a chance to kid him back."

Michelle forcibly dragged him aside, breaking up the conversation. "I think we'll continue with the swimsuits now, then. Nikki, why don't you take Melissa back to pick out Joe's suit, then he can dress and find one for her. It'll be like a real beach party, only with snow instead of sand! Doug, get me some more eggnog, would you?"

Melissa followed Nikki back to the bedroom. "Gee, Lissa, you don't know what you're in for," she whispered under her breath. "Some of this stuff is *really* skimpy. And you gotta have a figure for it, you know?" The other girl eyed the figure concealed under the sweater. "I mean, you're tall and not fat, but..."

"Don't worry," Melissa reassured her, "I'll figure out a way to handle it. Let's work on finding something that will make Joe really sweat." Nikki eyed her dubiously, but assented quietly and led the way to the small box containing the men's clothing. Melissa noted in passing the large collection of silk, satin, Spandex, and what looked like leather strewn across the king-sized bed. It looked like there were a bunch of shoes, too. Some of this stuff would definitely deserve a second look later.

There wasn't much to choose from, so Melissa settled quickly on a slim white suit much like Doug's except that the back narrowed to nearly a thong. As one, the two women looked at each other and smiled. They sauntered back out to the living room, which quieted at their arrival, and Melissa handed the garment to Joe. "See you in a few minutes, stud." He disappeared into the hall.

Almost immediately, Wendy was at her side. "Lissa, I don't believe you did that! Michelle is really pissed, but I can tell she's looking forward to something. Aren't you worried?"

A tremor of concern was beginning to leak through her carefully maintained facade. "I don't know, Wendy. Why don't we find out if I should be?"

They strolled over to where Amy stood. "Well, should I be worried?" Melissa asked.

Her sister-in-law glanced demurely down at Melissa's crotch before answering, "It depends. Do you shave?"

Wendy missed the significance of the question and queried, "Her legs?"

Melissa, having watched Jacqui's swimsuit video, understood instantly and allowed herself a tiny smile. "Don't worry."

An answering grin crossed Amy's face and she quipped, "Then I don't believe you'll have a problem. I think this could be one show John will be sorry to miss."

The others had already taken their seats, so Melissa wandered over and dropped to the floor again. Repeatedly one or another of the girls would ask, "Are you nervous?" until finally Melissa could contain herself no longer.

"Come on, you guys, lay off! Ask me a few more times and I'm sure I'll be a nervous wreck!"

There was a sudden hush as Paula Prentice, Joe's girlfriend, stifled a laugh and pointed at the doorway. Reluctantly Joe walked into the room. If anything, his farmer's tan was more obvious than Doug's. There wasn't much of a bulge, but pubic hair spilled out around the edges of the suit. He kept his eyes on the floor as the girls hooted for him to turn around, revealing most of his white cheeks.

At last Joe darted for his seat, where he folded a jacket across his lap before finally looking up. "Okay, Miss Model Bednar, your turn. I picked out a special outfit for you."

Paula added, "The suit's hanging on the doorknob."

As Melissa rose to her feet once again and started for the doorway, she heard muted laughter from Joe's friends as he whispered something to them, and tittering from some of the women. She was immensely reassured by the brief "thumbs up" sign she got from Amy. Sure enough, something white and yellow but mostly air was hanging from the bedroom door.

With a sigh, she collected it and walked into the master bathroom. Melissa felt a rough edge beneath her finger and examined the suit more closely. It was a skimpy thong bikini, hardly more than a glorified rope to start with, but the lining had been cut out! She quickly discovered the missing scraps lying in the bathroom wastebasket. Without the backing, the thin white and yellow-striped material was virtually transparent!

Melissa returned to the bedroom and surveyed the contents of the bed. There were other bikinis there, but nothing in white and yellow. If she wore another suit, Joe and Paula would cry foul. If she complained about the removed lining, they probably would claim she'd done it herself to get out of wearing it. She didn't seem to have a choice.

Interestingly, the thought was enough to make her cunt itch and her nipples tighten. Well, Melissa decided, I might as well go all the way. Jacqui would expect it. She rummaged through the shoes until she found a pair of 3-inch heels in white that were her size. One of the boxes of "toys" had several tubes of body gel. Melissa grabbed one of those before heading back to the bathroom. She could pay back Amy later.

The brunette removed her clothes except for the leotard. These she folded carefully and tucked away in the back of the linen cupboard. Jacqui's locket, of course, stayed. Melissa then checked her hair in the mirror and teased it back into perfect form. The leotard was shucked to the floor and she admired herself in the mirror. The brunette badly wanted to finger herself, but the inevitable consequence of doing so would be readily visible to her audience.

Thinking back to what she remembered of Doug and Joe, Melissa checked her body for tan lines. They were very faint, primarily where her sport bra covered her, but the oil should obscure them. It's funny how Jacqui's lessons come in handy at the strangest times, Melissa thought, as she began to methodically oil her entire body just as she had at Halloween. It was awkward reaching the middle of her back, but with the assistance of the mirror the freshman was eventually satisfied that the job was complete. Now her entire body, normally smooth to begin with, was slick and glistening from the top of her forehead to the tips of toes.

The bottom of the thong was not unlike her training harness, except that it dipped very low in front. Melissa wriggled until the thong was settled between her buns in back and arced tight above her hips on each side. She adjusted the wedge of striped fabric in front so that it covered her lips; she was convinced that if she'd had any pubic hair at all, it would have been exposed.

The top was somewhat easier. The "bra" consisted of thin fabric strips barely two inches across, although they were gathered at the bottom into a smaller distance to provide a rudimentary "cup." Melissa settled for sliding them along the lower string until her nipples were centered under each strip.

She sat gingerly on the edge of the toilet seat and fastened the shoes on her feet. She cursed herself for not doing so earlier, for the straps were new and stiff and her fingers were slick with oil. At last they were in place, and after a few short steps she decided they'd do. Her hair looked okay, the thong was still in place, and there were no marks on her buns from where she'd sat. Melissa was just completing her final check when she heard Nikki's voice in the bedroom.

"Melissa, are you ready yet? Michelle says you've had more than enough time."

Melissa fixed an image of Jacqui in her mind, muttered, "You are a model," under her breath, and stepped into the bedroom.

Nikki was just walking towards the bathroom, saying, "Hello? Lissa?..." when she stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of the effectively naked brunette beauty.

"How do I look?" Melissa asked, a tremor in her voice now that the point of no return was nearly upon her. She turned slowly for Nikki, who stared at the firm jutting ass, then the rose-capped breasts and dark line that could only be Melissa's slit ineffectively concealed beneath the sheer striped suit. The posing beauty could feel her nipples stiffening to full hardness and the lips of her pussy flowering open against the suit's fabric.

"Lissa, you might as well be naked! Gee, you never looked that good at school!" Unwillingly, Nikki quietly added, "*Nobody* looked that good at school."

Melissa was pleased; she had no second thoughts now. "Well, shall we give them a show? Why don't you announce me?" Nikki stood still a moment longer, then turned and fled. Melissa followed slowly after her.

She could hear the conversation die in the living room, amidst loud whispers of "She's coming!" Hopefully not actually "coming," Melissa decided, she didn't think she was ready for that, despite what she'd said to Amy before Christmas. She had a last chance to adjust her stride to the height of her heels, and then Melissa was swaying gracefully into the center of the living room.

The other's faces were a blur of white punctured by open mouths. There was absolute dead silence as she strutted around in a small circle, flexing the way she remembered Jacqui had done it, then coming to a stop facing Joe. Slowly, sensuously, she ran her hands down her body, then struck a pose; one leg bent with a hand resting above the knee, the opposing hip thrust out with the hand resting lightly on it. Melissa parted her lips and whispered a single word to them: "Well?"

The silence lasted a moment longer before being broken by the sound of Amy clapping. She was joined by Wendy and Doug, then Nikki, and soon the entire group was applauding wildly, cheering and whistling. Exultant, Melissa's face creased into a wide smile and she spun on one toe, laughing, before she was surrounded by admirers. Their lewd comments and light touches to feel the oil on her arms made her even wetter; luckily the oil seemed to be disguising the presence of her juices.

Only a few holdouts remained on the outskirts of the gathering, generally unnoticed. Doug and Joe retreated to change back into pants that would cover their prominent erections. Neither Michelle nor Paula was pleased with this effect on their boyfriends. Joe departed immediately afterwards, unable to remain after his bluff had been called with such devastating effect.

Michelle apparently couldn't stand being upstaged by this second-hand guest who was stealing the spotlight she'd planned to monopolize. Breaking into the crowd, she herded people back to their seats or into the bedroom for the other swimsuits. Grateful for the breathing room, Melissa walked over to talk to Amy.

"I don't recall that suit was *quite* so revealing when I tried it," Amy remarked. "You'd be right at home on John's Sports Illustrated calendar."

Melissa shrugged before replying, "Well, it wasn't exactly modest to begin with. And that asshole Joe cut out the linings. I figured the best thing I could do was go for it full speed ahead. I think I like it, although I don't think I could wear this in public; how much is it? Oh, and I owe you for a tube of gel, too."

"It's yours." Amy smiled at Melissa's surprised look. "No, really, call it a belated Christmas present." Melissa tried to protest, but was cut off. "Look, you said yourself it's been damaged, and believe me, you've got this group really revved up now. Everybody's excited after seeing you, I'll sell much more than I would have otherwise. In fact, if I'm any judge, I'll need to leave in a bit so you all aren't too inhibited by my stodgy presence."

"You're not nearly old enough to be stodgy! Thanks, Amy, really!" Melissa hugged her sister-in-law, then pulled back quickly as she remembered she was still glistening with gel. "Oh no! Your jacket, I'm so sorry!"

Amy laughed, "Hey, I sell this stuff. Doesn't stain, trust me. Now get on back, the fun's starting."

Indeed, the people over by the couch were laughing and making strange noises. Melissa returned to Wendy and received a piece of what she was informed was an edible panty. Only a modest amount of imagination was required to detect the strawberry flavor. Eschewing the floor this time, Melissa perched on the arm of the couch. "So, Wendy, are you going to buy a suit like this?"

Her friend snorted, "Not likely. I still prefer a modicum of decency in my clothing. You aren't thinking of getting it, are you?"

Melissa nodded yes and modified the facts slightly. "Yup. I already worked it out with Amy." Wendy and her neighbors within hearing gaped. "You mean you'd go out in public wearing a suit like that?"

1...1112131415...18