Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Todd. I'm really glad to meet you. Um, sorry about the clothes, I wasn't planning on entertaining." Melissa glanced in Janet's direction, and saw she'd have some explaining to do later. It was much easier to face Todd's approving smile. When his gaze shifted, she knew Jacqui had joined them.

"Well hello there, stud. Janet never told us there were any at home like you. I'm Jacqui Barry, and you can drive *me* home anytime." Jacqui surreptitiously squeezed Melissa's right cheek as she pushed further into the room.

Apparently it was more than Todd was prepared for. They traded a few more inconsequential comments, but then it was time for good-byes and he was gone. Jacqui broke the ensuing silence.

"Welcome back. How was your trip?"

Janet flopped back on her bed. "Oh, not so great. I broke up with Franklin." Then she gave into her curiosity. "But forget about my trip. What happened here? Lissa, my God, you actually went out in *public* dressed like that? What have you been doing since I left?"

Melissa struggled to come up with an acceptable answer. "Well, we went jogging, and..." Jacqui cut in with a more polished rationalization.

"And shopping. Come on Janet, we've all been working on Lissa to try out some new outfits. Her birthday seemed like a good excuse to start. So we did the casual stuff, I've got a good eye for that. I think you'll have to take her out yourself and find her some nice outfits, we didn't have much luck there."

The junior's conviction appeared sufficient to placate Janet. "It's just you surprised me so much. You walked in and I thought maybe I'd stopped in a brothel by mistake." Neither of the joggers saw fit to correct this impression. "Well, it's good to be back. So what's new besides the jogging and the clothing?" The resulting answers bore only a passing resemblance to the truth.

Chapter 6

The following week passed quickly as the four women plunged back into their studies. Melissa fell into a familiar routine; each morning she would wake early and head into the bathroom while Janet continued to sleep. Her ass would be stretched by a new plug; although the length of the rods had stabilized at about six inches, the diameter was increasing steadily. The spanking and masturbation inevitably followed, after which Melissa and Jacqui would jog a five-mile course. They would then shower together, with the junior further exciting her. Melissa would be dressed by the time Janet finally roused herself.

Classes would occupy her time until mid-afternoon. At five, Janet customarily departed to attend an aerobics workout before dinner. Melissa used this time to release the harness and cleanse herself with an enema administered by Jacqui, followed by muscular control training. Evenings were spent studying or watching television. Melissa had always been shy, so it was not difficult to avoid changing into her sleeping shirt where Janet might be able to see the incriminating harness or her bared, swollen sex.

Indeed, Melissa increasingly found herself already wet as she bent over Jacqui's lap, and grew accustomed to the stinging of her buttocks after the spankings. She also discovered additional incentives for academic excellence when Jacqui brought her to multiple screaming orgasms one afternoon after Melissa aced a midterm examination.

Melissa overheard many whispers from other students as they shared gossip about Jacqui, Anne and herself that was a pale imitation of the reality she knew. Never having had many friends, Melissa didn't mind the isolation that increased until Pamela Atwood was the only person outside of her suitemates who regularly spent time with her.

+++

Friday night at dinner the foursome planned their weekend. Melissa had finally agreed to her suitemates' demands that she "do something" with her hair and scheduled an appointment at a salon Jacqui recommended. They agreed the remainder of Saturday would be spent shopping for "real" clothes at the Galleria.

+++

Melissa was awakened unexpectedly by Anne late that night. Her mind engaged slowly as she heard the junior's low whisper in her ear. "Sssh. Mistress Jacqueline wants you next door now. Go quietly, don't wake Janet. Do you understand?"

She nodded, then rose silently and padded through the bathroom, trying not to trip over anything. Melissa heard Anne close the bathroom door behind her. She moved carefully through the darkened room until her shins bumped the edge of the bed. "I'm here, Mistress Jacqueline." There was no answer, so Melissa repeated herself, more loudly.

Finally, Jacqui answered, groggily. "What are you doing here, Lissa?"

"Anne told me you sent her to fetch me." The lamp snapped on over the bed, and Melissa squinted to protect her eyes from the light. She could hear Jacqui, who had obviously been asleep, sitting up.

"I did no such thing. Anne..." They realized almost simultaneously that Anne was not in the room with them. Jacqui padded past her to the bathroom door, muttering under her breath, and almost wrenched her arm when the door did not open as expected.

"Shit, she's locked the door. What did she say to you, Lissa?"

Melissa was beginning to get a bad feeling about the situation as she replied, "Just that you wanted me right away, and to go quietly so I wouldn't wake Janet." She gasped at the thought and met Jacqui's concerned look with one of her own. At that moment, Janet's muffled scream sounded through the door.

Jacqui pulled again at the door in frustration. "Damn her! It looks like Anne's been making plans for Janet. I don't suppose you have your room key with you?"

Melissa remembered the look she'd seen in Anne's face, and felt fear for her friend's sake. "No. What do you mean, 'plans?'"

The reply was not at all reassuring. "That little bitch has been waiting all summer to move up the food chain. She's been real disappointed I've kept you mostly to myself. Now it looks like she couldn't wait for us to introduce Janet to our games." Jacqui started pacing. "Frankly, I'm worried for Janet. I don't think Anne has my patience or finesse." Melissa was appalled -- her own initiation had not been subtle and she hardly wanted to think about what could be worse.

They could hear more shouting and pounding coming from the next room. Melissa was now desperate with worry. "Isn't there anything you can do? Can't we call campus security?"

Jacqui laughed sourly. "Sorry, we didn't pick these rooms by accident; they're pretty isolated. Both doors are locked. Nobody'll show up if we don't call, and I don't think we could stand the scrutiny if security did show. Damn! That slant-eyed bitch has had it when I get my hands on her!"

Melissa had a sudden brainstorm. "The door! We can take it off the hinges!" Jacqui glanced at her with surprised approval as the freshman shouted, "A screwdriver! Where's a screwdriver?" Jacqui dug through her desk, noting the absence of a number of her toys. Finally she came up with a large flat-blade screwdriver.

The two could hear Janet crying, "You bitch! You bitch!" as they set to work on the door. Melissa went wild with frustration as she realized that up close she couldn't see well enough to get the blade in the slot below the top of the hinge pin. Her glasses sat beside her bed in the next room.

Jacqui attempted to calm her as she continued working alone. "Sssh, Lissa, calm down. It'll be okay, it shouldn't take too long to get in. Hey, grab the hammer out of the toolbox, would you?"

Soon the screwdriver, driven by the hammer, had pushed the two pins well up. Each coed began wrestling a pin the remainder of the way out. When Melissa finally pulled the last pin completely free, she jumped back, but was disappointed when the door remained in place. "Damn door," Jacqui cursed, and began levering at the edge of the door with the screwdriver, ignoring the marred wood and jam. In a minute there was sufficient clearance for fingers.

Both girls grabbed the door and pulled; it suddenly came free with a crackle of splinters as the deadbolt broke out of the door under the pressure. They dropped it, not watching to see it land against the bed, and Melissa leaped into the bathroom. She nearly brained herself when the knob of the opposite door spun without releasing the latch and she slammed into the door. It was ominously quiet on the other side of the partition. Melissa looked in vain for the hinges; they were hidden on the opposite side, and inaccessible. "Janet! Janet! Hang on, we're coming!"

"Come on Lissa, don't lose it now. We're on a roll, now just step aside." She pressed into the shower to make room for Jacqui, who advanced to the door and tried the knob herself. Anne had been borrowing her tricks, the junior thought as she studied the door. They never would have made it this far if Melissa hadn't thought of the hinges. Well, this wouldn't hold up long. The knob came off in her hand when she yanked hard; she tossed it to the floor behind her. A swift jab with the screwdriver poked out the handle on the other side.

Carefully, Jacqui reached into the hole and pulled back the latch manually. The door opened easily when she leaned against it, then continued swinging until it stood wide open. Side by side in their shared eagerness to enter, Jacqui and Melissa pushed through the doorway into room 301.

Melissa was outraged as she took in the sight of the struggling bodies lying atop her bed. Anne had Janet pinned beneath her and appeared to be thrusting herself against the writhing freshman. The brunette tripped over a bag sitting on the floor by the door and fell behind Jacqui, who strode forward and roughly pulled the Oriental up before throwing her to the other bed. As the bodies came apart, Melissa caught sight of the gigantic cock that came free of Anne's cunt but remained thrust into Janet's pubic patch.

Crying herself, she pulled the evil instrument free and dropped it to the floor. Over two thirds of its length had been planted in Janet's vagina, and blood tinted its shining length. Melissa gathered her shuddering roommate into her arms and began rocking her lightly, whispering, "Sssh, Janet, it's okay now." Janet leaned into the comforting embrace, then started to chew on Melissa's breast through the thin nightshirt while her arms came up to trap the surprised brunette. "Janet, no! What are you doing?"

Anne gleefully responded to the question from across the room. "She's a slut now, just like the rest of us. Doesn't it feel good to make love to your roommate, Lissa? I know Janet has a craving for you. Of course, right now she's got a craving for everyone! Did I do a good job, Mistress Jacqueline? Isn't she a good slave? Better than Lissa, don't you think?"

Melissa broke loose and backpedaled to the sink. Leaning against it, Janet's true condition finally became apparent. The heavy breasts with their wide areolae, sagging only slightly, she'd seen glimpses of before. But the huge nipples had never been poking out like this. Even as she watched, Janet began working herself with a hand. The dark fur between her legs was nearly lathered with the moisture running through it. And Melissa saw that her roommate's tears had distracted her from the curious vacancy of her face.

Overcome with fury, Jacqui snatched the dripping dildo from the floor and pushed Anne back onto her face. "You've overstepped your bounds this time, slut." Wielding the rubber appliance like a thick whip, she began brutally lashing the Oriental's ass, back, and thighs.

Janet slowly focused on the whip, and began staggering forward. Melissa's heart sank as she heard her roommate moan, "Fuck me. Oh, fuck me good. I've got such an itch." Jacqui heard, too, and stopped the beating.

"Lissa, I don't know what's going on -- yet -- but it looks to me like Janet's been drugged. I'm taking this shit next door. You keep Janet here, calm her down, but mostly stay in control. I don't think she has any. Do whatever it takes, understand?"

Melissa nodded slowly. "Go on. I can handle it." She'd fantasized about being with Janet, once or twice, but not like this. Reluctantly, Melissa moved to intercept Janet as Jacqui dragged Anne from the room and closed the bathroom door behind her. Good, Melissa figured, Janet was probably too spaced to be able to open the door by herself. That thought was quickly forgotten as Janet, with a power that surprised her, forcefully pulled her down until a long pink nipple was poking Melissa in the face.

Not quite against her will, Melissa responded to the familiar stimulus and parted her lips to suck the breast into her warm mouth. Janet's jerks and urgent moans soon engendered a similar response from Melissa, who felt her panties dampening. Soon Janet spasmed and dropped back onto the bed as her legs lost their tension. Melissa wasted no time in stripping her underwear to the floor and pulling the sleep shirt over her head. She couldn't tell from Janet's look if her friend even noticed her nakedness, her bared cunt, or the leather straps which framed it.

When Janet resumed her chant, moaning "Fuck me, fuck me," and started struggling to her feet, Melissa realized she could be in for a long night. She pushed Janet back onto the bed, then knelt between her thighs and started licking while her hands returned to those unbelievable tits. The body beneath her bucked violently and Melissa thought she was going to drown in the come pouring from the inflamed pussy. Almost absently, she decided she much preferred eating a bald cunt.

That thought turned her attention to her own aching twat. Rising quickly, she turned and lowered herself over Janet's face. She'd never been eaten, and it didn't look like Janet would mind. Melissa spread her knees until her slit pressed onto Janet's mouth, then lowered her head and resumed her own feast. The flexible tongue that traced her lips before probing her vulva excited Melissa as no cock or dildo had. Her hips rotated and she ground herself onto Janet's face when soft lips encircled her clit and started sucking. Soon both women were lost in their orgasms.

This night Janet was insatiable. She and Melissa had climaxed repeatedly, and still the spaced-out freshman dripped and cried out for a fucking. At her wit's end, Melissa looked up and noticed the bag of sex toys that had spilled onto the floor when she'd tripped over it earlier. Among the other objects, she recognized the vibrator Jacqui had introduced her to a week ago. Melissa climbed off Janet and walked to the door to retrieve the prize.

After a moment's thought, she detoured to turn out the light burning by Janet's empty bed. Melissa climbed into her own bed, and grabbed Janet before she could escape. It took her a minute to activate the vibrator, a task complicated by the need to restrain her roommate's squirming body, but soon the small device was buzzing. Melissa positioned herself so both girls were on their sides, with Janet in front, then firmly pulled the sleek bodies together. One hand, trapped beneath Janet's body, held her tight and caressed a tight breast. The other trailed over their hips to work the vibrator into the blonde's hungry pussy.

Moonlight fell across the soft curves of the two women, one quiet and contained, the other still moving restlessly. Some time later, the vibrator fell free to lie humming on the sheets. Janet continued twitching for a longer time, restrained by Melissa's reflexive grip, but eventually subsided. Finally, both of the exhausted coeds fell into a deep sleep. The vibrator's buzzing dimmed as its batteries discharged, and at last the room was quiet.

Chapter 7

Melissa awakened when she felt Janet push her arm aside and pull away. Judging by the sun streaming in the window, it was well into mid-morning, but Melissa still felt tired. Drowsily, she rubbed her eyes and watched Janet cover herself with a flannel robe and stagger to the sink. Apparently the blonde wasn't feeling well, for she popped a couple aspirin before sitting on the end of her bed and cradling her head in both hands.

"I think I'm going to be sick. God, it was so disgusting. I'm so ashamed." Janet started to weep, prompting Melissa to rise and go to her to offer consolation. A bloodshot stare stopped the brunette halfway there. "It's true, isn't it, what Anne said last night. Look at yourself, Lissa, you're as sick as they are! How *could* you? I thought you were my friend!" The crying intensified into heaving sobs of shame and betrayal.

Melissa realized her taut body was fully on display, including the damning evidence of her missing bush and the kinky harness. She managed a faint blush. Her nightshirt lay on the floor beside her where it had dropped the previous night, so she quickly pulled it on.

"Janet, no! I *am* your friend! Jacqui and I had nothing to do with last night! Look! We had to break through both bathroom doors to get in. Jacqui hauled Anne off, I had to stay with you. You were out of control, you needed me." Melissa sat beside her distraught roommate and gingerly hugged her. "Everything will be okay now."

Janet pulled away, but remained on the bed. "Don't touch me! Just leave me alone. Go away, go play your sex games with your pervert friends." After a pause, she continued, "Oh, God, I feel so unclean. I couldn't help myself, I *wanted* it. What's *wrong* with me?"

Swallowing a curse borne of frustration, Melissa laid her hands in her lap and continued to talk soothingly. "Okay, I won't touch you. I'll just sit here beside you. Janet, listen, *it wasn't your fault*. Anne drugged you. Anybody would have done what you did, there's no need to be ashamed." She resisted the temptation to add that, at the end, she'd enjoyed the feel of Janet's body clasped against her own; that would *not* be a useful comment at this point.

Gradually Janet quieted, calmed by Melissa's supportive presence in spite of the words she'd spoken a few minutes earlier. Eventually she turned her head to look at Melissa. "I'm sorry, Lissa. Thanks for helping. I just feel so strange still. Was it like this for you, last weekend? I was stupid not to have seen it right when I returned. Why haven't you called the police?"

Melissa replied carefully. "Sort of. No drugs, just a few extra shots of Scotch. I had a really bad hangover the next morning." She could not avoid a deep blush as she considered how to answer the second question. "Jacqui's different. She makes me feel good; no, more than that, even when she hurts me. And sometimes..." Her voiced trailed off uncertainly before she concluded, "I like being with Jacqui, doing things with her." Melissa couldn't meet Janet's eyes.

Janet couldn't believe her ears. "She orders you around like a slave, makes you go out in public practically naked, beats you like she did Anne last night, and you *like* it? Lissa, I thought I knew you. How could you have changed so much?"

Melissa felt horribly embarrassed discussing this with Janet, but again fluid was beginning to leak from her slit. She tried again to explain. "No, it's not like that. I've never seen her so upset, I think she was worried about you too. Jacqui's never really hurt me, lots of times she's so gentle it's like I'm a baby. But she makes me do things, things I wouldn't have the courage to do myself, and it's so exciting, I could almost burst."

It was clear Janet was unconvinced, but she offered a truce anyway. "Look, just don't get me involved in any of your games. We're still roommates, we can try to still be friends." Her voice tightened with emotion and she continued, "But tell *your* friends to keep their distance. And if Anne ever sets a foot inside this room again, or I think you're being hurt, I'll call the police faster than you can say '9-1-1'. Got it?"

Both of them jumped at the knock on the bathroom door that sounded immediately following Janet's ultimatum. Melissa grinned when she heard Jacqui's voice proclaiming, "Jacqui's home repair. I hear you need some work done. May I come in?"

1...34567...18