Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet drew her robe more tightly around herself, but nodded at Melissa's inquiring look. The brunette answered for them. "Come on in, Mistress Jacqueline." That earned her another sharp look from Janet.

Jacqui tripped the latch and entered. She was dressed for her morning run, and the sweat marks indicated she'd gone out already. As usual, she came directly to her point. "Good morning, sleepyheads. Doing okay, Janet? You look like shit."

Melissa winced, but Janet responded calmly. "I feel that way too, but it's getting a little better. I took some aspirin, and Lissa's been talking to me."

Melissa could tell Jacqui was wondering about the results of that conversation. That curiosity was somewhat satisfied by Janet's next statement. "Lissa's told me everything. I know it wasn't your fault. And I'll keep quiet for now, for her sake and my own. But if you or Anne try to push me around, I'll blow the whistle and you'll spend the rest of your life rotting in prison. *Mistress Jacqueline.*"

This was as good as Jacqui had dared to hope for, Melissa realized from the relief that crossed the junior's expression. "'Jacqui' is fine. Thank you, Janet. I won't abuse your trust," she replied. Her sardonic humor reasserted itself. "Now I think your room could stand a little housekeeping service. You two are such slobs, just look at the place."

All three began sorting the debris scattered on the floor. Soon Jacqui was reassembling the bathroom door hardware while Melissa collected the sex toys Anne had left behind the previous night. Janet couldn't bring herself to handle the dildos, and settled on a search for the phone cord. In surprisingly little time, the room had returned to its usual condition, although the scent of feminine excitement still filled the air.

Melissa had just added the discharged vibrator from her bed to the bag of dildos when Jacqui recalled her mind to their forgotten morning ritual. "Janet, if you don't mind, I need to see Lissa next door."

The answer surprised all of them. "You're going to do it to her, aren't you? Stay here. I want to see it."

Melissa couldn't think of a thing to say; Jacqui raised an eyebrow and departed with an "I'll be right back, then."

After a struggle, Melissa found her voice, although it was weak. "Janet, are you sure about this? You said you didn't want to have anything to do with her." Also, Melissa didn't think she wanted her roommate to be watching while she submitted to Jacqui's ministrations.

"You said you liked it, that she doesn't hurt you. I just want to be sure. It can't be worse than last night."

Before Melissa could attempt a rebuttal, Jacqui had returned. Taking on the air of a professor lecturing a class, Jacqui began a commentary for Janet, interspersed with a few commands. "Lissa, take off your shirt, we're all friends here." Melissa felt like her entire body was blushing as she bared herself for their inspection.

"Now that she isn't hiding it, you'll see Lissa has a fine body. Great tits and a hard ass, not that we won't tighten it up a bit more with the jogging. We've removed the hair around her cunt to make it easier to tell what her body's 'thinking.' -- a little stubble, about time for a cleanup job, though. See, the lips have spread open a bit, Lissa knows what to expect, although she isn't really excited yet. We've been working on that, too. Okay, Lissa, turn around."

Melissa faced away from Janet's unreadable expression, and Jacqui resumed. "Fine, now spread your cheeks. Good. You have to understand, Janet, she really likes taking things up the ass, but it was a bit painful for her. So we're working on limbering it up. The harness holds a cock like this one inside her butt, gets the old muscles used to stretching. She gets a new one each day, bigger than before. See, here's the one we'll use next; this snap here attaches to the strap, and the flare at the base here keeps it from going up inside her; that *would* be uncomfortable. Would you like to hold this?"

With her face still turned away, Melissa couldn't interpret Janet's soft, monotone "No." Being displayed like this for Janet was definitely stimulating her; the lithe brunette could feel her nipples hardening and knew her pussy lips were spreading wider. She turned around at Jacqui's call and found her mistress seated on the bed as usual, while Janet stood in the corner near the door.

"Lie down here Lissa, that's a good girl. Why don't you move over here, Janet? I'm sure you can't see a thing from where you are." Slowly, Janet slid along the wall until she stood near the sink, pulling her robe more tightly about her. "Okay, now we take out yesterday's plug." Melissa felt her hips rise involuntarily at the delicious sensation as the intruder was slowly drawn from her sucking rectum, but Jacqui's hand planted on the small of her back held her in place.

"Notice we're working on width now instead of length. I think Lissa could take a longer cock, but sometimes it can be uncomfortable if you're walking or sitting, and she wears these all day. Besides, her sphincter is what we're conditioning."

Janet interjected with a question that betrayed her curiosity. "How does she use the toilet with that thing in her?"

Melissa thought she'd die when she understood Jacqui's response. "Oh, she gets an enema. You know what that is, right? Usually on afternoons when you're in aerobics, but I'm sure we both would be happy to pick a different time if you'd like to watch."

Luckily, Janet didn't seem to be interested. "How gross, that's really disgusting. Thanks, but no thanks."

When Jacqui began inserting the new dildo, Melissa kept her head turned away from her roommate. How would Janet feel, seeing Melissa's body react as her own had last night, but without the benefit of drugs? Jacqui, naturally, didn't allow the reaction to go unnoticed. "Here goes the new plug." It slid slowly forward, occasionally stopping and retreating slightly before continuing. "Look, Janet, you can tell she likes it -- watch her pushing back when I pull it out a bit."

Melissa was breathing heavily by the time the dildo had completely filled her anus and been snapped in place. She tightened her buttocks in anticipation of the slaps that soon would be striking home. "Now a good spanking to finish things up. This won't be anything like what Anne got last night, I'll just be using my hand. Lissa really likes this."

The blows began falling, and only the lightest touch of Jacqui's fingers on her clitoris was needed before Melissa was pumping her ass up and down in time with the spanking. Losing control, she began moaning and felt the involuntary tears appear in her eyes.

Janet, who had moved so as to be able to watch Melissa's face, noted them and objected. "Jacqui, stop it! You're hurting Lissa, can't you hear her crying?"

Jacqui laughed and kept pounding away. "Of course, but she loves it. Tell her, Lissa. Tell Janet how much you like being spanked."

The heat rose in Melissa's face and loins as she looked up into the eyes of her concerned roommate. Her speech was broken by the grunts accompanying each blow. "Janet... It's okay... I feel... so... hot... I'm... going to... come!"

A final stroke accompanied by a thrust up her cunt send Melissa over the edge into a gigantic orgasm made all the more overpowering by its unexpectedness. She had expected Jacqui to stop short of release. As her eyes rolled up in her head, Melissa's last sight was of Janet whirling away from the charged scene.

After Melissa had recovered sufficiently to stand on her own, Jacqui prepared to depart. "Here she is, Janet, good as new. Lissa, don't worry about making up the run this morning. You both should get cleaned up, and we can make that shopping trip right after lunch."

Melissa answered "Yes" for them both, since it appeared Janet was thrown off by the rapid change in subject. In truth, both of the freshmen had forgotten the plans they'd made over dinner the previous evening.

Janet slowly turned to look at the sated brunette. Melissa's quivering nipples and the feminine discharge wetting her thighs provided ample evidence to support Jacqui's claims. "You're sure you're all right, Lissa?"

A long sigh prefaced the answer, "She makes me come so hard, it just takes awhile to catch my breath. I'm okay, are you? You didn't have to watch that, you know."

"I know. I just wanted to know for sure." Janet's mood had improved enough for her to joke a bit. "You know, you should be one of the subjects in my psychology lab. Great, what would my parents think if they knew I was rooming with a masochistic lesbian? Why don't you shower first? You're already undressed." Melissa nodded her agreement and moved into the bathroom, to find Jacqui waiting for her there.

+++

Melissa's determined good spirits finally communicated themselves to her companions as the shopping expedition got underway. The three coeds munched on fries from the local drive-through and chattered about what they should be looking for while the red Mustang raced toward the Galleria. By the time they were cruising the parking lot, Melissa had also convinced Janet and Jacqui they should look for Halloween costumes as well. The holiday fell on the following Saturday and they would not have another good opportunity to prepare for it.

The first stop, however, was the salon. Melissa was soon seated and endured intense scrutiny from her companions and the stylist. The decisions were made for her; "More modern, yes?" "Shorter, easier to take care of." "Yes, something elegant, she has such a long neck, it's a shame to hide it." "Ah, perhaps like this? We have only to sharpen the effect then, perhaps a little more curl." It sounded like the change would be dramatic, whatever it was; Melissa could not remember the last time her hair hadn't reached well down her back -- when it wasn't tangled or flying about.

Strands of dark hair drifted to Melissa's lap and the floor around her. Soon she could feel air wafting against the back of her neck, which was now bared. Janet and Jacqui wore grins but refused to let Melissa get a view of herself in the mirrors. The discarded strands were brushed away while she received a thorough shampooing and a perm. Finally, her hair was carefully dried and the job was pronounced done. Laughing, the other two hustled Melissa out of the salon before she could catch more than a glimpse of herself. She resigned herself to ignorance, deciding it couldn't be too bad if both Janet and Jacqui liked it, and they addressed themselves to the hunt for clothes.

The resulting free-spirited conversation surely confused the hapless sales clerks. Considerations of suit styling and fabric combined haphazardly with bizarre suggestions for comically improbable party outfits. Janet had nearly regained her normal equilibrium, but could not miss the intense looks passing between Melissa and Jacqui as their progress took them into the dressing rooms.

Melissa enjoyed being the center of attention. She wasn't really sure what use she'd have for a business suit, but the shopping was fun and her two friends seemed to be getting along. Jacqui remained on her best behavior in front of Janet and kept her hands to herself. Still, the young brunette could not help becoming slightly aroused as she paraded, nearly naked, before them between costume changes. Her panties were damp by the time the trio had finished making their selections.

Their final stop was in the ladies' department at Nordstrom. After mutual consultation, Melissa tried on a very elegant gray pinstripe outfit. The double-breasted suit jacket had a sharply darted waist, caught in a single pleat behind, and padded shoulders that emphasized the long lapels crossing well below her bust line. Jacqui successfully convinced Janet they should go with the shorter skirt, which came barely halfway to Melissa's knees. A slit in back rose several inches to provide sufficient freedom of movement for her long legs.

Both Janet and Jacqui pronounced themselves extremely satisfied with the result, so Melissa knew the effect would be something special. Even so, she could not believe she was seeing herself when she turned to look, finally, in a mirror. Her 'fashion consultants' teased her gently when they caught sight of her awe-struck expression.

Melissa ignored them and stared at the knockout beauty looking back from the mirror. Gee, she thought, if only my high school friends could see me now... Her frizzy, chaotic tresses had been tamed into disciplined curls that ended high up her neck and framed her face beautifully. The suit was basically conservative but drew the eye to the swell of her breasts, her trim waist, the curve of her hips, and the lean lines of her graceful neck and muscular legs. This woman would not have looked out of place in "Vogue."

While Melissa stood nervously in the fitting area and hoped the clerk measuring the suit for alterations wouldn't smell her arousal, Janet and Jacqui disappeared. By the time the fitting was completed, they had returned with additional booty. Janet had located a marvelous dusky rose blouse that would perfectly complement the colors in the suit. Jacqui, bless her sick little mind, had found a pair of sexy patterned hose that had little red roses embroidered in back just above the heels. Janet frowned slightly when she read the package and noted the hose would require either garters or a garter belt, but held her silence.

Melissa held her breath at the final price on the register, but Jacqui handed the clerk her own card without hesitation. "My treat. Every girl should own at least one nice suit, you never know when you might need it. Happy birthday, Lissa."

She was flying high as a kite when they left the store, and Janet had to steer Melissa into the restaurant after Jacqui. There, they began a more serious discussion of their Halloween plans over a set of rich milkshakes.

A sudden exclamation from Jacqui snapped Melissa back from her idle fantasies. "That's it! We can be Orion slave girls!"

Janet, who had been offering suggestions more along the lines of astronauts, or perhaps costumes from "Cats," was nonplused. "Jacqui, can't you leave this domination thing alone for a bit?"

Since it appeared her roommate hadn't recognized the reference to the TV series, Melissa tried to clarify the suggestion, which she considered interesting but improbable. "No, Janet, they're dancing girls from Star Trek. They're all green, like the Jolly Green Giant." Janet relaxed, apparently deciding that anything wholesome enough to make it on television in the 60's couldn't be that bad. Melissa decided to air her own objections. "How in the world would you get the green color? You and Janet have the wrong color hair, anyway."

Jacqui remained undeterred. "No problem, we just get green body paint, like they did for the series. And it would be easy to dye our hair. Best part is, we'd really stand out and make an impression. That's what I like about the idea, it's different."

Clearly Janet didn't share this opinion. "Count me out. There's no way I'm going to paint myself green and dye my hair black for *any* party."

Melissa decided the idea was interesting. A science fiction theme was workable, anyway; maybe they could think of something else for Janet. "Well, maybe some other alien race. Probably not a Deltan, then you'd have to shave your head!" Several alternatives were tossed back and forth, but nothing really seemed to jell.

The excited junior continued lobbying for a matched trio. "Look, Janet, trust me on this. I know this theatrical supply place, I get makeup for some of my sessions there. I absolutely *guarantee* everything will wash out in the shower. Come on, let's go with this. You think of anything better, that's fine with me."

Reluctantly, Janet gave in. "Okay, Jacqui, I surrender. But I swear, if this doesn't work like you say, *you'll* look like a 'Deltan' the next day!"

Agreed, the three returned to the car. The bemused salesman at the theatrical studio sold them enough green paint to cover Jacqui's car, and the two blondes also purchased some dark hair dye to match Melissa's curls. Then they were off to a costume store to look for appropriate clothing. The place was packed with other last-minute Halloween shoppers, so they had time to flip through a catalog while they waited in line.

Melissa and Jacqui decided the barbarian costumes came closest to what they remembered from Star Trek. A look at the stock confirmed that the bikinis, covered with pieces of artificial fur, would do reasonably well. There was a noticeable silence from her companions when Jacqui reserved four of the outfits. "I know," she explained, "Anne's on my shit-list right now, too. But the reservation's a small price to pay in case I happen to be in a better mood next week." Conversation was subdued during the trip home.

+++

The next week passed quickly for Melissa. She had a number of midterms, most of which she felt she did well on, but the pressure she'd been experiencing in the dorm dropped significantly. Anne had been remarkably subdued and had stayed well away from both frosh. More importantly, Melissa no longer worried about hiding her leisure activities from Janet.

They had not completely returned to the easy camaraderie of the first month of school. Her roommate studiously ignored the regular visits Melissa made to Jacqui's room, as well as the harness now on display during the time they spent in their rooms. The loss of their previous closeness grieved Melissa, but it was partially compensated for when Pamela began joining her for the morning run. And the teen could not bring herself to sacrifice her deepening submission to Jacqui.

That relationship had changed subtly. Jacqui still exerted nearly total control over her, but they most often called each other "Lissa" and "Jacqui" rather than the previous "slave" and "Mistress Jacqueline." Melissa also sensed a softening in the junior, although this did not extend to the training. The brunette was now taking dildos the size of small cucumbers up her rectum, and Jacqui had hinted the time for the harness was nearly past. Melissa wondered if her asshole would always feel as loose as it did during the brief intervals when it was empty, but she had not spilled a drop during her enemas for over a week.

Rather, it was her pussy that leaked almost constantly. The stimulation in her ass and the feel of her bare mons were with Melissa constantly. There were unpredictable times when her path would cross with Jacqui's, often resulting in a quick feel if it would not be observed. More intense sessions excited her in the mornings and afternoons, when Jacqui would work her more diligently. There was also the delicious feeling that coursed through her when she would catch Janet looking at her, before the other would turn away. And she thrilled to the looks of other students admiring her body, and the thought of their reactions if her true condition should be discovered.

All combined in her mind, her most erogenous zone, so that Melissa found herself looking forward to these times. The thought of these situations was becoming sufficient to engender aroused expectation. Melissa couldn't wait for Jacqui to teach her more, make her do more.

Chapter 8

Saturday began on a good note for Melissa. As usual, a few minutes after waking she was creaming while she stretched face down over Jacqui's lap. The fat artificial cock filling her was slowly drawn out, but the ritual did not conclude in the expected manner. Instead of inserting a new dildo, Jacqui unfastened the straps of the harness and drew them down the brunette's sleek legs.

When Melissa turned to look questioningly at her, Jacqui replied, "That's it, Lissa. You pass this course." Smiling, she held up still-glistening phallus. Melissa was shocked to see it was the giant dildo that had so frightened her several weeks before; it had slid into her so easily yesterday she hadn't realized its true size. "You don't need the harness any longer, and from now on we'll save the enemas for special occasions only. I don't know that I'll keep spanking you each morning, either. But this morning's not over yet."

1...45678...18