Peer Pressure - Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Melissa expected more of the same the following day, but an unexpected distraction presented itself. Or, more properly, "herself." She'd hurried into her room just before 5:00, wanting not to be late for Jacqui's lesson.

It was all she could do to keep from staring at Janet. Her roommate, most uncharacteristically, was dressed to kill in an entrancing lacy camisole and tap shorts. The front of the cami was laced so loosely at the top that the edges of Janet's areolae peeked through the gap. Her nipples, semi-hardened and shriveled like large raisins, pressed visibly against the thin fabric.

Unnerved, the brunette expressed her pleasure when Janet announced she was feeling better. She lingered only long enough to dump her books on the foot of the bed and kick off her shoes before going next door.

Melissa had gotten in the habit of sneaking looks at Janet whenever she could get away with it, but today had been an eye-opener. She'd wanted to bury her face between Janet's rounded globes, to snake a finger inside the sexy bottoms, but instead maintained a disinterested facade to avoid making her roommate feel threatened.

She didn't know what was on Janet's mind; Janet had *never* dressed like this before, but then she'd been acting weird since Sunday. Melissa was on fire by the time she could escape to Jacqui's room.

+++

Melissa squirmed in her seat during dinner. She'd been unable to get thoughts of Janet out of her mind and had orgasmed quickly under the stranger in Jacqui's room. The freshman's reddened ass reflected Jacqui's displeasure at the blatant loss of self-control. Moreover, Melissa was starting to think that maybe Janet *was* making overtures to her.

The unfamiliar signals from her roommate and fear of misinterpreting them made Melissa increasingly edgy as the evening progressed. She was also getting wound up by the aching of her burning buns and the titillating thought of making Janet... Although Jacqui wouldn't like it if Melissa came "unsupervised."

Finally Melissa decided to escape the situation by abandoning her reading and going to sleep early. "I'm feeling pretty tired today, Janet. I think I'm going to turn in early." She stripped and pulled the nightshirt over her head, then jumped onto her bed. "Don't worry about the lights, just turn them out when you go to bed."

She lay on the bed, drifting on the edge of sleep, lulled by the now-familiar sounds of Janet moving about the room. After some unknowable period of time, Melissa heard the toilet flush, then Janet closed the bathroom door and turned out the lights. Melissa relaxed and was ready to let her consciousness fade when she felt someone sit beside her on the bed.

Surprised, she rolled over and opened her eyes; the diffused light filtering through the window revealed Janet's naked body leaning over her. Melissa felt her pulse suddenly speed as she asked, "Janet, what is it?"

Janet whispered her reply into the brunette's ear. "I'm tired of being alone. I want to feel it again. Make love to me, Lissa."

Melissa could feel, acutely, Janet's soft breath on her cheek. Surely it wouldn't interfere that much with her lessons to sleep with Janet tonight. Besides, she wanted to re-experience that special feeling she'd had in Janet's arms before. "We'll have to be quiet, we can't wake Jacqui."

She heard Janet say, "Don't worry. I locked the bathroom door," and then a pair of soft lips was pressing against hers and the two coeds melted into each other.

Soon Melissa could feel Janet's breasts pressing against her own while their hands ran excitedly over each other's body. Gradually Janet slid lower until her exploring hands were running up Melissa's legs, pushing the nightshirt upwards and spreading the lean thighs. Melissa sat up long enough to pull her garment free of her body, then fell back again as Janet reached her glistening sex.

First Janet pressed her nose into the slit, blowing gently on it and watching the engorged clit stiffen. Then she inhaled the fragrant scent of Melissa's arousal. Delicately, she began to slide her tongue along the outer lips, tasting the moisture spilling from them. Melissa couldn't hold back a series of quiet sighs and moans, and her hips began to buck as she quickly came to full readiness.

Melissa decided she should treat this as another training session; holding back seemed to make her orgasms more intense anyway. She pulled Janet out of her crotch and kissed her again, tasting her own juices on the other girl's mouth. Eager to reciprocate, Melissa rolled Janet back onto the bed and moved to begin licking and sucking the nipples that so attracted her. Each nipple protruded more fully, drawing the wide areola taut around it, as it was teased by the sucking brunette's agile tongue.

When Melissa noticed that Janet was finger-fucking herself, she left the tits behind and turned to bring their bodies into a 69 position. The dark fur beneath her probing fingers was already wet, so Melissa parted the hairs and began lapping at the creaming gash hidden underneath. She felt Janet's hands grab her buns and pull her own exposed slit down for renewed attention.

The room was quiet except for the squishy sound of cunts being eaten. Eventually, their bodies began to flop about on the bed, like beached fish, as Melissa succumbed to her own climax and muffled her screams between Janet's thighs. The young brunette intensified her own efforts, slipping a finger into Janet's vagina while sucking on her clitoris, but release eluded the quivering blonde.

"I know what I need," Janet decided. She broke free and walked to the medicine cabinet while Melissa wondered what was going on. Surely Janet didn't own a vibrator? At first, that was exactly what the slim object looked like, but then Janet pressed it to her arm and sighed as she held it there.

Horrified, Melissa realized Janet was taking some drug. "Janet! What are you doing?" she hissed from the bed.

As she pulled the now-empty syringe from her arm, Janet replied, "Just a little something to make me feel better. It makes my orgasms so much more exciting. You should try some."

Melissa was sickened by the thought. "How can you do that to yourself? What if you get addicted?"

Janet shrugged off the concern. "Oh, it's okay. I can control it now."

Melissa didn't have a chance to reply, for Janet had returned quickly to the bed and pressed her sex into Melissa's face. Janet's breathing quickened as the drug moved into her system and her nipples became almost painfully hard. The blonde mauled her own tits and writhed on the other girl's tongue; she orgasmed quickly.

Drowned in sensation, Janet pulled Melissa firmly against her and cried for her to continue licking. The young brunette struggled briefly, but her excitement and Jacqui's training won out and she obediently darted her tongue further into Janet. Soon Janet was spasming again, but the burning in her loins had not subsided.

A few minutes later they had returned to a 69. This time Janet began working her fingers into Melissa's ass, which easily expanded to accept them. Melissa returned the favor, and Janet shook violently as the long finger pressed into her tight sphincter. When Melissa noticed the blood on her finger, she assumed her fingernail had scratched Janet's rectum; apologetically she withdrew it and tried to comfort Janet. But her roommate was uncaring of the minor pain and cried for more.

Hours later, Melissa was exhausted. She could only lie tiredly on the bed and watch with concern as Janet frantically brought herself off again and again. Janet might think she was in control, but it was obvious nothing could be further from the truth. This was painfully similar to the night Anne had raped Janet, and Melissa suspected the same drug was involved.

How Janet had sunk to the point of taking it willingly, Melissa was unsure, but she'd be sure to ask Jacqui about it in the morning. In the meantime, nothing would be served by waking her now. She'd just have to wait for Janet to come down from her rush. Hopefully there was no more of that filth in the room; Melissa thought of checking the medicine cabinet immediately, but decided to wait until she could do it without attracting Janet's attention. Melissa spent a sleepless night wondering how she could resolve the ugly situation.

Chapter 11

The next morning Melissa disengaged herself from Janet's twitching body and performed her usual morning ritual. She picked up the pieces of her jogging outfit and took them next door to present them, and herself, for Jacqui's inspection. There, a quick spanking left her gasping and wet, although she felt distinctly uncomfortable under Anne's inscrutable gaze.

Next Melissa donned her jogging bra. She'd complained of the growing chill in the mornings, so next came a thin white body stocking to provide a little warmth. It covered her completely except for the deep scoops front and back, and it was crotchless. Following Jacqui's lead, Melissa tied on the nylon shorts, leaving her slit covered but easily accessible. Another of the ubiquitous crop tops provided some additional coverage and the word of the day -- this time it was "nympho." It took only a moment to lace her shoes, and they were off.

Melissa recounted the previous night's experiences to Jacqui as they jogged down the campus to meet Pam. The effect was not what the freshman had expected; they had just reached Case Hall when Jacqui pulled her into the laundry room and closed the door. Soon Melissa was bent over a washer with her shorts on the floor while Jacqui slapped her buttocks and reprimanded her for engaging in unsupervised sexual activity. Upon further questioning, she was also forced to admit she had climaxed before Janet. Jacqui beat her again until the brunette was sobbing, but did not allow her to achieve satisfaction.

They exited to the courtyard just before Pamela appeared, then resumed their exercise as if nothing unusual had happened. Their pace slowed somewhat as Melissa tried to ease the chafing of the body stocking on her raw buns. She was silent, afraid to bring up the subject again, until Jacqui started asking more questions about the encounter. Melissa confided her fears then, passing over the sexual aspects for Pam's benefit, and the friends struggled to find a solution to the problem.

By the time they returned to their rooms the three had agreed Janet could not be allowed to use any more of the drug, whatever it was. Melissa would stick with her as much as possible, with assistance from Pam, who also shared classes with Janet. Between the two of them, they could cover most of Janet's day without breaking their customary schedules. Jacqui would shadow Anne, to ensure she did not manage to supply Janet with any additional quantities of the drug.

+++

The effort was wearing on all parties involved. Melissa watched helplessly as Janet's condition deteriorated again, more rapidly than before. Jacqui resumed intensive disciplining of Anne, and noted some of the same symptoms in the Oriental as Melissa had described.

When, on Saturday morning, a sweating and dizzy Janet could barely drag herself out of bed, Melissa could hardly restrain her anxiety. She nearly shouted in relief when Janet finally admitted it would be a good idea to visit the campus medical center.

+++

Melissa tried to distract herself with a magazine for what seemed like an eternity. When she looked at the clock on the wall behind the receptionist, she realized it had been over an hour since Janet had gone in for her examination. Concerned, she stepped up to the counter and inquired about her roommate's condition. It was a confused five minutes before they found a nurse who remembered seeing somebody like Janet leaving -- some time ago.

The trail was long cold by the time Melissa dashed out the back door of the medical center. Lacking any obvious alternatives, she headed back to the dorm, although she could think of no good reason why Janet would have ducked her this way. The sinking feeling in Melissa's stomach increased when she arrived to find Pam knocking on her door.

"Pam! Have you seen Janet today?"

The cute blonde whirled at the voice coming from an unexpected direction. "Oh, Lissa, there you are. No, I haven't seen anybody this morning. I just came over to touch bases since you and Jacqui didn't show for the run this morning. Is everything all right?"

Melissa shook her head glumly as she opened the door and they entered the room. "No. I took Janet down to the medical center this morning, she was looking really bad, but she ducked out the back and left me sitting there. I was hoping maybe she'd come back here, but it doesn't look like it." A quick look around the room showed no obvious changes since she'd left. "I wonder if Jacqui or Anne are in?"

The bathroom doors were both slightly ajar, so Melissa gave the far one only a perfunctory knock before pushing it open. Jacqui was in, but not the way the brunette had expected. The slim model was face down on the bed, naked, with her wrists and ankles secured by the straps at the corners. A familiar collar was locked around her neck and attached to the wall above the bed. Her ass was filled by what looked to Melissa to be the largest of the butt plugs.

She rushed forward as Pam, even less prepared for the bizarre sight, gasped and turned away. "Jacqui, what happened?" Melissa cried, discovering the junior had been gagged with a sock stuffed into her mouth and tied in place with a pair of hose.

Jacqui could only grunt until the gag was removed, then answered. "It was Anne, damnit. I turned my back on her, that bitch, and she conked me over the head with something. Next thing I remember, I'm lying here like this."

Melissa untied Jacqui's legs and right arm, then went to the desk to get the keys while Jacqui untied the remaining wrist. The chained beauty withdrew the plastic prong from her stuffed rectum and rolled over, saying, "Lissa, I don't think she put the keys back in the usual..." Her voice cut off suddenly. Melissa, confirming that, looked back to see what had captured her suitemate's attention.

Both of them saw Pam, still standing in the doorway, taking in Jacqui's bare cunt, the huge dildo still in the junior's hand, and Melissa's matter-of-fact manner. "You-you've done this before, haven't you?" the perky blonde stuttered. "The chains and things, and Lissa, you *knew* where to look for the keys... What they say about you is true, isn't it? You two really *are* perverts, dressing like sluts isn't just an act for you, is it?" She turned and fled the room before either of the accused could utter a word.

Melissa started to follow Pam, to try and explain, but the slamming door and the recollection of Jacqui's condition stopped her. "Well," said Jacqui in an effort to cheer up the freshman, "she's right, after all."

Trying to shake off this latest disaster, Melissa responded, "You're right, too. The keys aren't here. What do we do now?"

"That's the least of our problems," Jacqui asserted. "The other set of keys is in an old peanut can under the sink. Come on, don't break up on me now, Lissa; surely Pam's suspected things before this. What's bothering you?"

The freshman recounted her story again as she located the spare keys and unlocked the chain around Jacqui's neck. She was nearly in tears by the time she concluded, "and now Anne's gone, too! I just *know* something horrible is going to happen to Janet. Where could she be?"

Jacqui drew Melissa into her arms and hugged her, letting the younger girl cry out her anxiety and fear. When Melissa quieted, Jacqui asked, "Don't worry, Janet's a big girl, she can take care of herself. She's been out before, she'll come back or we'll find her. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes. Thanks, Jacqui." Melissa essayed a weak smile and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Good," Jacqui added, returning to business, "because I got really hot lying there getting reamed and not being able to move." The embrace relaxed, and changed to a firm downward pressure on Melissa's shoulders that forced her to the floor. "Eat me," the junior ordered, and Melissa was pulled into the wet gash before her eyes.

She wasn't in the mood for this, but obediently Melissa began licking the sweet syrup from between Jacqui's legs, then began probing the folds of the bald cunt with her tongue. Despite herself, the familiar musky scent and taste, and Jacqui's twitching and moaning, began to excite Melissa and she increased her efforts. When Jacqui pushed her away, they were both breathing heavily.

"Pull up your skirt," Jacqui demanded, pulling Melissa back to her feet. She ran a hand over Melissa's crotch, finding it wet as expected, but she was displeased to see the light stubble covering it. Shaving just didn't produce the results she wanted; something would have to be done about it. Returning to the task at hand, Jacqui pinned the girl by pressing three fingers up her cunt, then recovered the butt plug and twisted it into Melissa's ass, which readily opened to receive it.

Pleased, Jacqui removed her hands. "You may continue licking me. Make sure you get both holes clean, and work that cock back and forth while you do. And don't you dare come before I do." Melissa dropped back to her knees, feeling her bowels fight to expel the foreign intruder. Jacqui lay back on the bed and parted her legs, and soon Melissa was working back and forth from one opening to the other while pistoning the dildo into herself.

Melissa was in danger of loosing her balance and had slowed the strokes of her hand in order to keep control of herself. When finally Jacqui spasmed and released a flood of fragrant juice from her slit, Melissa fell back and resumed a violent reaming with the plug while working her clit with the other hand. Jacqui barely had time to lean forward and smile at the erotic sight before the brunette reached her own release, her throbbing sphincter clasping and releasing the hard rod piercing it.

Before Melissa could recover sufficiently to remember her concern for Janet, Jacqui had already planned the next diversion. "Time to get decent, Lissa. Get those hands out of your crotch and flip that skirt back down, we're going on a trip."

As she complied, then moved to the sink to wash the plastic dork, Melissa wondered where they were going. "Are we going to look for Janet? Where do you think she is?" Her hopes were dashed.

"No, I think we'll give Janet a chance to return by herself. We're going to go do something about your cunt."

Whatever that means, Melissa thought, I'm sure it will be an interesting experience.

+++

Melissa sank onto her bed, limp with relief that the ordeal was over; her nerves still vibrated with the residual pain that enveloped her sleek body. Jacqui had taken her back to the beauty salon, but this time it had been for more than a simple haircut. They had arranged for a private room, and the freshman learned she was to have her pubic hair removed.

She had been very embarrassed when Sara, the stylist, had asked Melissa to remove her skirt and blouse before sitting down. Melissa had nearly broken and run, but Jacqui's firm look had been enough to ensure compliance. The young coed remembered how she'd felt sitting there facing their clinical detachment, her legs spread wide and held in stirrups, and her body covered by a burning crimson blush.

Rather than a razor or depilatory cream, Sara had used electrolysis to remove the offending hair. The process was slow and painful, but at Jacqui's direction the beautician had removed all the hair surrounding Melissa's pubic lips and bared her mons and the crack of her ass. When she'd learned the process was permanent, Melissa couldn't decide if she was sad she would never have a bush again. At least she'd never need to submit to this painful and humiliating procedure a second time.

1...7891011...18