All Comments on 'Penance Day Ch. 00'

by HartMann

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A nice start ...

I haven't read your Siestas tales yet, but I will now. This has so many possibilities; the Penence aspect is very hot. I enjoy stories where the husband is taken down a peg or two. I hope she will not be too easy on him...

HartMannHartMannabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

I also enjoy the penance aspect of he stories as I write them. Rest assured, Axel will not get off too lightly. One story is currently being processed, two more will follow shortly in the 'Penance Day' series.

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Another common any male is suggested to go under a non agreeded BDSM

he automatically agrees to everything for all of the future and becomes a permanent slave. I can see where a Domme would want one. I can't see where a MAN would not say you want to change the rules and play these games, it has been nice knowing you, you will hear from my attorney.

HartMannHartMannabout 14 years agoAuthor
Hi Anonymous

Nobody said anything about permanent slave. She just will expose him to some situations to get back to him, otherwise their life goes on as before. We will never decend into a BDSM lifestile, because it is just not us. We play with it.

As for your attorney remarks .... Are you with someone you like? You appreciate? You mention a MAN would do this and that.

Running to an attorney would be dropping everything, running away, giving up while putting on a brave show.

A MAN fights for what he likes, loves, wants to have. Fighting for something can take all sorts of forms, why not the ones I describe here? Maybe you should rethink what you think is manly behaviour or at least consider that there might be other ways than yours ... just a suggestion.

Ahh, and by the way: by going to an attorney, you would miss all the fun ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous