Penny and Leonard Get Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you don't mind? The underwire was cutting into me." He shakes his head then resumes his work and she groans in pain and relief as he finds the source of her discomfort.

"God! That's so good Leonard!" She moans into her mattress. A few minutes later she amends. "Remind me to marry you after this!"

When Leonard's fingers slide under the miniscule waistband of her thong she wonders if he'll 'take charge' and rip them off, but disappointingly he doesn't. Shifting her head, she notices his legs are straddling her head. If she were facing up she could probably tug down his new boxers and take his cock into her needy mouth. The image works its way through her mind.

"I think your backs done. Do you want me to do your feet and legs?" He asks, breaking her from her fantasy. Struggling to get back to reality she agrees and lifts herself on her elbows and off the bed before belatedly covering her naked breasts with an arm. Glancing at him she sees his new boxers are barely up to the job of restraining his hard dick. This charade is teetering on the edge. Her confusion over her feelings and what they're doing is interfering with her rational mind. "Lie down again on your front, but this time with your head towards the pillow."

Penny's friends have told her about foot massages and she'd always taken their enthusiasm with a pinch of salt. She's always been self-consciousness over her 'man' feet and never let her boyfriends at them. However, as Leonard starts, she realises just how much she'd missed out. By the time he moves up to her calves, she's can't remember what bones feel like. Until the annoying little voice in her head, the one that always got her into trouble, insisted there was certainly one 'bone' in the room she could feel if she wanted to.

She wrestles with this demon as he works past her knees and up to her thighs. She shifts her legs apart and tilts her hips. Raising her ass off the bed in preparation for...

"Wait Leonard! Stop please." She sits up, ignoring her naked breasts. He steps away confused.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Something you didn't like? Did I hurt you? I never meant to hurt you!"

"No! It's not you, it's me. I'm just really confused right now. Can you just leave me alone?" He grabs his clothes and heads out. Penny curls up on her bed not caring that Leonard had finally seen her topless. "God!" She exclaims. "I'm so fucked up!"

Leonard isn't doing much better as he stumbles into his pants and t-shirt. He never dreamt he'd ever have the opportunity to lay his hands over a woman as stunning as Penny. Then this sudden stop start stuff, it was really just too confusing. At least he had the image of her naked breasts and nearly naked pussy in that thong. Poking his head around the door to check the landing is clear, he hurries across to his apartment and straight into the bathroom for a 'special' shower.

Scene: The landing between apartments. Leonard is pacing back and forth before finally knocking on Penny's door. She opens it while keeping behind the door.

"Can we talk?" He asks. She nods, but does not open the door wider to let him in. "I want to apologise for whatever I did wrong last night! I've no idea what it was, but I want to apologise anyway."

"No Leonard you didn't do anything wrong. It really is just me." She looks down trying to think how to explain. Then opens the door and steps back to let him in, revealing she's in her white silk robe again.

"I really want to apologise for what happened last night. I never should have let it get as far as it did. I wasn't thinking clearly and not with my head. Me, being almost naked and you in just your shorts and massaging me. Then suddenly stomping on the brakes. That's not good for anyone's transmission."

"It was hard..." he starts blushing as she grins at his choice of words.

"I noticed! Did you have some 'special' alone time in your room later?" Still blushing he manages to answer.

"Actually I had my 'special' time in the shower. Twice!" He adds with more confidence.

"Bully for you. I had a lot of thinking to do after you left. As you know, I like to flirt and flaunt myself. Revealing clothes, it's not accidental I do so much bending when I'm in my yoga pants. I know when guys are looking and I get a buzz from it. I suppose its part of the reason for my dreams of acting. To do it on a far larger scale. But what I've been doing to you in wrong for such a dear friend..." Leonard suddenly gets a sinking feeling in his stomach. The 'we'll always be friends' speech appeared to be lurking on the horizon. "You lent me money for my rent without expecting any 'favours' in return. You helped me make hard decisions on my finances and life. Then to top it off, you pointed me towards a new job I love. You have literally changed my life and it's taken me far too long to realise that." He's still waiting for the speech so simply nods. "Since I'm no longer running around between acting classes and auditions for roles I'm never going to get, I finally had a chance to think about why I wanted to be an actress. And I realised it was just a childhood dream of wealth and glamour. Without any understanding of the realities of it. Kinda like the choice of boyfriends I'd go for. Tall, handsome without taking into account of what they were like as people or how they treated me."

"I may be a genius at physics Penny, but I don't see where this is going?"

"Because you've always been so nice and really saved my bacon, my lessons were supposed to help you find a girlfriend. I realised part of the reason I was sabotaging the lessons was because I discovered I didn't want you to go out and find one."

"Why? I thought we were friends." He starts to feel hurt she's not helping him after all.

"We are! I don't want you to go out and find one because you've already found one. God! For a genius you can be dumb sometimes. It's me! I want to be your girlfriend."

"Oh!"

"It that it? Just 'oh'?"

"Erm. Thank you?"

"I was hoping for more than that. More of the 'Take charge' Leonard from last night. When you unhooked my bra without asking, it was kinda hot. How about you join me in the shower and we can see how 'special' we can make it?" She tugs at the cord to her robe and turns to her bedroom. As she reaches the door she drops the robe and half turns, exposing her breasts.

While Leonard's sporting history is woeful, the turn of speed as he tears off his clothes and sprints towards the bathroom isn't. He pauses at the bathroom door.

"If you even think about knocking..." Penny calls. And Leonard opens the door to see the flimsy shower curtain billow with steam and expose the outline of a naked Penny in the shower.

Stepping past the shower curtain and into Penny's bath to see her fully naked for the first time. It strange that the removal of such a tiny thong made so much of a difference in his head. She looks back over her shoulder, from wetting her hair.

"Come on honey. Let me wash you first." She moves back to allow him to squeeze past, but as he does her hard nipples brushes his chest and he stops to kiss her. One hand behind her neck and the other naturally cupping her breasts. She moans into his mouth, only to have him replicate the moan as her hand grasps his hard cock for the first time. Both savour this intimate contact until he accidentally pushes her back onto the cold files. She squeals and pushes him towards the shower.

"Put your hands on the wall on either side of the shower head, and let me wash you." She instructs, and then starts to wash his hair. Then his shoulders and back, until she kneels and soaps up his ass and slips a soapy finger between his cheeks. He squirms at the intrusion.

"Don't worry honey, we'll start slow." She pushes one foot up onto the side of the bath to soap between his legs, then reaches through to grasp his rigid cock and wank it under the pretext of washing.

"I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that." He pants.

"It's OK honey, I'm sure you'll last longer the next time. Now turn around as I don't want to waste it." He turns in confusion, which instantly vanishes as she sinks her warm mouth over his cock. Normally Penny would draw out this, making it last as long as possible, but this time she anxious to move on and satisfy the hungry sensation in her pussy. Gripping his cock, she wanks the base as her tongue dances over and around his glans, pausing now and again to sink further down to lick the underside.

She's so wrapped up doing this she nearly misses the signs he's about to cum. Wrapping her lips tightly, sucking harder and bobbing her head more quickly. Each time she pulls back it increases the pressure. Her tongue tickles the eye and suddenly Leonard tenses and she feels his cum coat her tongue and the back of her mouth. Letting his cock start to soften, occasionally licking the head to gather the last of the cum she eventually releases his softening cock and grins like the cat that's got the cream.

"OK my turn." She says and lets Leonard help her to her feet and switch places under the shower.

As with his massage, he takes his time as he washes her hair and down to her backside. Here he loses some of his control. Running his soapy fingers around her pussy and between her pussy lips. She decides to move him along and turns so he can wash her front. As expected he spends a long time washing and licking her breasts to 'test' he'd gotten all the soap off, but when he kneels in front of her pussy he pauses trying to figure out how to return the favour while she's standing in the shower.

"Let's take this to the bed honey?"

Expertly she wraps her wet hair in a towel as he towels himself dry as quickly as possible to be able to aid in drying her. They leave the bathroom to fall entwined in each other's arms on to the bed.

"Somewhat would you like to do first?" She asks between kisses.

"I think it's your turn to decide." He replies as he kisses down to the junction of neck and shoulder that causes her to shiver at the sensation. He moves back to look her in the face as she decides.

"You know what I'd really like? A repeat of that amazing massage, only this time you don't have to stop at the best bits." He covers his disappointment by asking.

"You want me to go back to my apartment for the lotion?"

"I think we can skip that this time, after all we did just use half a bottle of gel in the shower." She disentangles herself and lies face down with her head hanging over the foot of the bed.

Without the lotion he cannot do as deep a massage as last time, and soon works down to her ass. Only this time he doesn't hesitate to grasp it firm it.

"Hang on a moment honey!" Penny rolls over and is delighted to see his erection has returned. Reaching out and pulls it down towards her mouth. Leonard leans forward and bends his knees in a parody of a ballet move until her lips wrap around the head of his cock. Reaching up she grabs his hips and pulls him down until his cock hits the back of her throat. Pushing and pulling she guides his cock in and out of her mouth. Despite the pleasure, Leonard soon has to pull out as it's too hard on his legs.

"Let's do your legs now." Penny, disappointed to have his lovely cock remove, flips over and around, so her feet hand off the end of the bed. Leaving an enticing gap between her legs to ensure Leonard knows his final destination.

"Just miss out the feet, without the lotion they're a bit ticklish."

As Leonard slowly massages the back of her thighs she's both impressed and frustrated with his will power to resist her. Working fingers closer to her ass, she lifts her hips and pushes back, while sliding her knees further apart. Leonard's thumbs finally reach the base of her ass and push between her thighs squeezing the flesh just a hair's breadth from her pussy. Or it would be if she hadn't wax. After several 'almost' touches the frustration is too much and on his next push, she wiggles her hips and pushes back. One thumbs finally parts her labia and sink halfway into her. Her groan of pleasure is enough to signal the massage is over. Pushing his thumb all the way inside her, twisting and wriggling it, eliciting a much deeper groan.

But then it's gone! Before she has a chance to say 'What the hell!" The thumb returns, only to her clit this time and the other thumb slips effortlessly in her sopping pussy. With clenched fists, her hips rotate and push back to his slow steady rhythm. While this is nice, she's ready for the main event.

"I need you inside me now!"

"On your back!" Leonard orders in a surprisingly commanding voice. Penny hesitates an instant, torn between the thrill of Leonard taking charge and the disappointment of missing out on her favourite sexual position. "I want to look into your eyes as we made love for the first time!" He explains, gazing into her eyes for a few moments. He looks away to line himself up and Penny realised this is true. This is making live. Not sex or sex with a thin veneer of affection. Tears start to form as she realises just how much of a difference it makes, with a man who truly loved her. She tries to blink back both the tears, and the emotions ,as the tip of his cock pushes her inside. Leonard looks up blissfully, only to frown at the tears.

"You OK?" He asks and she nods, not willing to trust her voice, she grasps his waist and pulls him down until he sinks all the way in, until his public bone pressed against hers.

Grasping his head, she showers his face with kisses as they slowly work their hips in a rhythm as old as time. As their pace increases and they start to pant her fingers dig into his back. Normally it takes longer for her reach her peak, but tonight she wants to get there as fast as possible. Locking her legs around his waist she uses her heels on his ass to encourage him to go faster and harder. Her keening almost puts him off, but he's close himself and despite his wheezing he manages to trigger her orgasm, only to have his moments later, triggered by her fingernails dig painfully into his back.

Clinging to each other as Penny quivers with aftershocks of a huge orgasm. They're both panting as he tries to slip off, but she holds him tighter.

"Hold me." She pleads and he grips her for another minute until he wheezes.

"Inhaler, I need my inhaler." Reluctantly for both of them he slips off and hunts for his clothes strewn around the apartment. In moments he slips onto the bed behind her and spoons tight against her back and butt. Noticing the tears again he props himself on this elbow.

"Are you OK? The tears?"

"Yeah, fine! Sorry, it's just with an orgasm as big as that, sometimes it's overwhelming. I'm leaking from almost every orifice." It's not the only thing that's overwhelming. If somebody had told her as little as a month ago that she could be so happy with her life without acting and with somebody like Leonard. She corrects herself, somebody as wonderful as Leonard. She'd never have believed them.

"You know you've cum in my mouth and you've cum in my pussy. Only one more place before I'm totally yours!" She wiggles her ass against his crotch to give him a clue.

"Really?"

"Yep, I think we'll both look forward to what I plan to teach you, my Padawon."

"Star Wars?"

"Hey I listen. Only I really need a nap, you just wiped me out. " She closes her eyes to think about the things she'd like to try first as she falls asleep.