Penny's Fantasy Picks Up Speed

Story Info
Penny masturbates to attract Marina.
1.7k words
4.68
2.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast forward to 27 years later. Mark and I have been married for 25 years. We have a wonderful life together. Jobs by day and a sex life that almost anyone would die for. We go to swinger's clubs and watch and perform for other people, have small group orgies and have threesomes with our friends. I've had sex with mf, mmf, mfmf, mmmf and of course the exhibitionism, masturbation and just complete freedom to do what I want, but Mark is always there and always protects me and cares for me.

Marina got married at 18 and two years later had a daughter whom she named Zena. Marina has been married for 20 years and she's only known her husband. Marina has always been so sexy to me in a way that I wasn't. She was slim and athletic with smaller breasts, maybe a nice "C" cup and a tight ass. We couldn't have been more different, but she was my younger sister and I loved her. When we were growing up, I never had a desire to sleep with her, I just didn't think like that. But after all that I had been through, when I think about the one woman who I loved and cared about so much, I realized I wanted her in the worst possible way.

I wanted to expand her horizons as well as I knew from talking with her that she still didn't have any good sexual experiences as it was just the same old same old with her husband. It wasn't that he was a bad guy, he just never did anything to satisfy her. So, if he wasn't, I was and I was going to satisfy this itch that had been growing the more I thought about it.

Marina's husband was going away on a business trip for a few weeks and their daughter was in college, so she was going to be home alone. I asked Mark if we could invite her over and start the seduction. He enthusiastically agreed because he knew it was my overriding desire, and he loved watching me with other women. I called Marina and said, "Hey sis, since your husbands going out of town, why don't you come stay with Mark and I for a week or two, so you aren't alone in the house?"

"That would be great sis, I've missed you."

"It's not like you live across the country, you can come visit any time you know."

"I know, but a four-hour drive is still a bit of a drive. But I'm happy to make it. I'll just throw some things in a bag and head over later today."

"Great sis, I'll have something ready for dinner and I'll see you tonight," and I hung up.

"She's coming over today, Mark. She'll be here right around dinnertime."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yes, you're going out to spend time with a work buddy or something and she needs to see what a woman does when she masturbates. I'm going to put on a show for her that I know she won't miss or forget."

I made a light dinner of soup, salad and dessert and anticipated what was going to happen tonight. I couldn't actually stay still and ended up pacing the house in excitement. I loved my little sister and tonight was the night I was going to start down the path of loving her more. Mark left at around 3:00 to go have drinks and dinner with a work friend and the next couple of hours took forever to pass. Finally, at around five, the doorbell rang.

I flung open the door and pulled Marina into a hug.

"Hi sis, whoa, what's going on?"

"I'm just happy to see you."

"Are you sure? You seemed a bit, I don't know."

"That's it, just happy to see you. Come in, come in, I have dinner all ready."

Marina came in and I took her bag to the guest room which was right down a short hall from the master bedroom. "Sit down, I'll grab some wine and the food."

"Can I help?"

"No, no, I've got it, just make yourself comfortable. You do so much at your house, maybe let me pamper you a little bit while you're here?"

"You won't get an argument from me but let me know if I can help. Thank you so much Penny, I usually have to do everything at home, so this is a nice change."

"Don't think anything of it," I said as I put out the soup to start.

We started talking about small stuff. I could tell she was pretty bored with her life. Everything was about this change or that change around the house and what her husband and daughter were doing, but nothing was about what she was doing. "Sis, what about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've told me about everyone around you, but what are you doing for fun?"

"I, I'm kind of a housewife and that's what I do. I take care of the family."

"Are you happy doing that?"

"Generally, yes, but it's the same old thing every day. Zena's out of the house for the most part now and when she comes back, we always go out and do things, but aside from that, not much new happens."

"How are things with you and your husband?"

"They're okay, just boring. He still loves me, I still love him, it's just not exciting."

"What are you doing to change that?"

"Nothing right now, I'm not sure what to do."

"Okay, we can talk about it later."

By this time, we had gone through the small talk, and the soup and salad and we were sitting with our glasses of wine relaxing.

"When will Mark be back?"

"Not until later tonight, probably after we go to bed. He's out with a work friend."

"Okay, well, I'm kind of tired from the drive over here so I'm going to go lie down a bit early if that's okay?"

"Of course, it's okay, I want you to relax while you're here. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Thanks Penny, goodnight," and she walked away to the guest room, and I heard the door closed. Perfect.

I made my way to the bedroom and made sure to keep the door cracked just enough that Marina could both hear me and look peek through the opening to see me. I was already turned on by the thought of her watching me and my nipples had been stiff with anticipation. I took off my clothes, grabbed one of my vibrators, and headed to the bed. There's a mirror in my bedroom on a wall next to the bed and I had wadded up some toilet paper and wedged it behind the mirror so it tilted just enough that I could see the crack in the doorway. I also made sure to leave a small "night light" on in the hall so anyone looking in would be back-lit.

I laid down on the bed and started squeezing my sensitive breasts and tweaking my nipples. I ran my hands up and down my body, pretending that they were Marina's hands. Down my stomach to my thighs, outside and then inside, slowly, sensually. I imagined she was touching me and went back to my breasts. I started moaning. I didn't mean to be so obvious, but I was turned on. I brought first one nipple then the other to my lips and started licking and sucking them. It always turns guys on when I do this for them, and it was turning me on. I moved one hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my fingers up and down my slit. "Oh god yes! Oh, Marina, touch me right there, just like that. More, faster."

My hand kept sliding up and down my slit while I licked my nipple. "Keep doing that Marina, it feels so good, don't stop." My hand started moving faster and my moans became louder. Suddenly I saw a shadow on the mirror and I knew she was watching. I reached over and grabbed my vibrator which was shaped like a dildo and silver in color. I was already so wet, I wasn't going to need to get it wet at all. I turned it on and moved it down to my pussy lips. "Oh fuck, that feels so good. Oh Marina, baby, yes, I want your lips on my pussy, suck my clit."

I started pushing the vibrator in and out of me. I used one hand to fuck myself with the vibrator and the other to squeeze my nipples, alternating back and forth. "Oh yes, suck my nipples, oh god, I'm going to cum! Ugggh, ugghhh, uggghhh, YESSSSSSSSS!" It was a mind-blowing orgasm. I think I literally saw stars. I had the presence of mind to turn the vibrator off but I continued to gently fuck myself with it and squeeze my nipples. This let me subtly look in the mirror and I couldn't see much but it looked like she might be touching her breasts and maybe one hand down at her pussy. One more orgasm should do it and I was loving every minute of this. I never felt this sexy before. Watching my sister get off on my body and my love for her was too much.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees with the side of my face pressed into the pillow so I could watch Marina and started fucking myself again with the vibrator. "Oh yes Marina, make me cum. Eat my pussy so good until I cum on your face. Uuuuuhhhhh. Uuuuuuhhhhh. My breasts hanging down against the bed were causing them to rub as I fucked myself and I came. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, fuck Marina I'm cumming!" As I rammed the vibrator deep into my pussy. My legs collapsed under me, and I lay on the bed breathing heavily. I saw Marina leave the door and heard the door to the guest room close.

A few minutes later I finally felt like I could get up and I put on a sheer robe and walked quietly down the hall. I put my ear to the door, and I heard soft moans and an occasional, "Penny," all under her breath. I kept my ear pressed to the door and continued to listen until I finally heard her say, "oh, yes, yes, yes." Then it was quiet, and I silently walked back to my room and went to bed.