Per Anum Ch. 11: Branch Bingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations," Glen deadpanned. "Too bad you've been ignoring something in front of your face all along." I raised an eyebrow, which was swiftly joined by the other as Glen began, of all things, unbuttoning his shirt. I absently drove a second finger into Meyers, reaching deep and stretching him open, as I watched Glen reveal a surprisingly ripped set of abs--and a pair of gleaming dog tags around his neck.

"You served?" I asked, flabbergasted. I think my fingers twitched involuntarily from surprise, because Meyers groaned and bucked, but nobody paid attention.

Glen nodded. "Two tours in Iraq with the National Guard, and the last decade in the Guard Reserve," he said. "Not that you noticed me leaving for Guard training all the time. One weekend a month, two weeks a year, and you never asked where I was."

I blinked. "Hey, your personal time is personal. I don't pry."

He rolled his eyes and turned a picture on his desk around so I could see it. It displayed a younger Glen with a bunch of other guys all dressed in military fatigues, several holding weapons. How did I never notice that?

"Anyway," Glen went on, then dropped his pants. His erection, flushed red and already dripping, popped free and bobbed in the air like a flag waving challenge. "Consider this your branch bingo bonus round on behalf of the Guard."

Things moved fast after that. I dragged Meyers up from the floor and bent him over Glen's desk, sliding my cock into his well-opened hole. Slick heat closed around my length, making me sigh as I slowly sank deeper. Even as I did, lubed fingers were stretching me open as well, Gonzalez crouched behind me as he worked. Glen, still on the other side of his desk, made use of Meyers' new position to push his cock down Meyers' throat, turning his groan into a choked gurgle.

Once I was fully seated in Meyers' ass, I held position, rolling my hips a bit to churn my cock inside him but not moving too much as Gonzalez finished preparing me so he could follow suit. I bent forward, covering Meyers' back and twining my arms around him, and groaned my approval as Gonzalez started pushing that thick cock of his into my hole. Glen was fucking Meyers' face with a vengeance, the sailor's throat visibly distending as the usually mild manager worked out his frustrations. Meyers' face was growing breathlessly red, saliva drooling out in slick strands from the corners of his mouth as Glen pistoned into it over and over.

Gonzalez hit bottom and started to slowly thrust, gradually picking up speed. I responded in kind, moving my hips to match him in counterpoint. As he withdrew, I thrust into Meyers, burying deep; and as Gonzalez pushed forward, I pushed back, slamming my ass against his hips and multiplying the impact--and the pleasure--for us both. Faster and faster we went, the wet slap of skin against skin rising to compete with the sounds of our ragged breathing and occasional groans.

Getting sandwiched like this has always been one of my favorite arrangements, and I relished every second. The tight, slick heat of Meyers' ass wrapped around me, the thick rigidity of Gonzalez filling me up and sending waves of ecstasy crashing over me as he nailed my prostate with every stroke. Glen still hadn't slowed down, and I was a little concerned about Meyers being able to breathe, but he wasn't objecting, so I figured it was fine. Meyers had his hands clamped on the edge of Glen's desk, his long, lean body sliding back and forth between my cock and Glen's like a shake-weight people would actually enjoy using.

Glen abruptly pulled out of Meyers' mouth, leaving him gasping as Glen came around the desk. "I'd like some of that too, if you don't mind me cutting in," he said to Gonzalez.

"Not at all," the Coast Guardsman replied, and pulled out of my ass. Glen pulled me off of Meyers then pushed me down on the desk as well, his saliva-coated cock having no issues sliding into my now-vacant hole. A moment later Glen was fucking me with all the relentless vigor he'd been giving Meyers before, and Gonzalez took my place in Meyers' ass with relish.

"You know, all you're doing is adding more responsibilities to your plate," I groaned out as Glen pounded away at my ass. Reaching down with one hand, I began to stroke my slick cock in time with his thrusts. "We could have been doing this all along. Now I'm going to need you to provide this service at least a few times a week."

"Nope," said Glen, without slowing down. Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying. Maybe I could seduce him somehow without him realizing until it was too late, like I'd managed with these two.

A guttural bellow interrupted my thoughts. Meyers was shuddering on Gonzalez' cock, his body bucking as his untouched cock spewed its load onto Glen's floor. Prostate-only orgasm? Nice, I thought. I hardly ever saw that.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Navy boy," Gonzalez crowed, pounding into Meyers even harder. "You love my cock, don't you? Say it!"

"Yes...sir..." Meyers gasped out, his body still shaking with orgasm. "I...unngh...love it..." One last glob of semen welled from his cock, dripping off in a long, gleaming string that only snapped just before it hit the floor.

His words seemed to drive Gonzalez into a frenzy. His thrusting accelerated to a ludicrous pace, his hands clutching desperately at Meyers' hips. It was hard for me to tell from my angle--I was facedown on the desk beside Meyers, with Glen fucking me as relentlessly as ever--but Gonzalez was putting his whole body into every thrust, slamming into Meyers again and again until he suddenly went rigid. Every muscle standing out in relief, Gonzalez shuddered from head to toe with a deep groan in his chest, his hips quivering and twitching as he unloaded inside Meyers. Gonzalez slid his arms around Meyers' shoulders and curled into him, hips still bucking erratically, his breath ragged and chest heaving.

Watching the pair get off was more than I could stand. The pressure had been building in my balls for a while, even before Glen started in on me, but his endless, steady pummeling of my prostate, my continued stroking, and the sight of Meyers and Gonzalez finishing each other in such spectacular fashion pushed me over the edge at last. My balls boiled over, fireworks going off in my brain as my load joined Meyers' in splattering across the floor and the front panel of Glen's desk. I clamped down reflexively on Glen's cock, squeezing him fiercely with my internal muscles, and I heard him groan in response but didn't have the presence of mind to do anything about it. All I could do was ride the wave, shivering in pleasure and gasping for breath as my second orgasm of the night washed over me.

When I regained awareness of my surroundings, I was somehow seated on the floor, leaning against Glen's desk beside Meyers and Gonzalez, the three of us sweating, panting, and thoroughly pleased with ourselves. Glen stood over us, furiously stroking his cock, hand and shaft gleaming wetly. As his body started to tremble, toes curling and eyes rolling up, I exchanged quick looks with the other two, and we moved as one.

The three of us got up on our knees, crowding in close around Glen, our faces cheek to cheek and mouths agape. Glen's load sprayed out a moment later across all three of us, sticky white strings striking tongues and cheeks and foreheads before the last few drops fell more than flew, landing on the floor between Glen's feet. He gasped and shuddered as he pumped out his load, eyes screwed shut and muscles quivering, his breath going uneven for the first time I'd ever seen.

A moment later, Glen recovered his senses and looked down at us, seeming faintly horrified by what he'd done. "And now there's another mess to clean up," he muttered. "I knew this was a bad idea."

"Nonsense," I said, "you obviously needed that. And we'll help with the cleanup, right boys?" Meyers and Gonzalez nodded obediently. As clothes were found and semen smears removed, I looked thoughtfully over at Glen.

"So I finally managed it," I said, "all five branches--plus the National Guard," I added quickly, "in one night."

"You have indeed," Glen said, his unflappable aplomb now restored. "Did you want a medal?"

"I mean, if you have one lying around..." I said.

He refused to dignify that with a response. "So, what will you aim for next year?" he asked. "Now that you have achieved your grand mission, I mean."

I glanced around at the men in the room and smiled. "All of them at once, of course."