Perfect Punishment

Story Info
He shows her just how much he loves her tits - aggressively.
1.2k words
4.14
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were lounging on his couch after she had arrived at his apartment, catching up on how their days had gone. He was idly playing with her hair and stroking the back of her neck, making her shiver.

"Oh, that top looks very nice on you, by the way," he said. "It really accentuates your breasts nicely."

"Oh finally, a compliment about them! You know it bugged me when I showed them to you for the first time and you didn't seem to be that into them, you big jerk." She stuck out her tongue at him.

He arched his eyebrow at her in disbelief, and shook his head.

"Really? I was gushing about them! And I think my reaction was pretty strong, so I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I'm a big fan of your tits, you goof," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Sure didn't seem like it! They're fantastic, obviously, and I demand my boyfriend shower them with the attention they deserve," she said, haughtily.

He smiled at her, and nodded his head, saying "Yes, I think I can do that," and slid closer to her, leaning over to whisper in her ear.

"Do you remember our safe words?"

Those words put a combination of lust and trepidation into her, and she shivered involuntarily. She paused, not looking at him, and then nodded.

"Good girl. Remember, red for stop and yellow for slow down or change it up. Green for if I check in and everything is good. Now, please put your hands above your head and close your eyes, princess."

Her hands flew up, and her eyes clamped shut, instantaneously. She felt his hands take hers and wrap something around her wrists, binding them tight but not overly. Then his hands wrapped soft fabric around her head, covering her eyes. Her vision was essentially gone, as the fabric was dark and opaque.

He gently but insistently pushed her shoulders down onto the couch so she was laying flat on it, her hands above her head. She felt him attach something to the ties and, testing it, she found she could not pull her hands down.

"What are you - " she started, but he cut her off in a commanding voice.

"Enough talking. It's time for me to show you," he barked at her.

"Show me? Show me what?" she asked.

"Silly girl," he said. "Show you how much I love those breasts of yours."

With that, she felt him straddle her on the couch and then start unbuttoning her button-up shirt. He pushed it back and away from her chest, exposing her bare breasts, and more than a little roughly. She couldn't see anything, but could feel his eyes boring into her bare, braless chest.

"I'm going to show you just how much I enjoy these tits," he whispered, taking one in each hand, cupping and squeezing them. "I'll show you the effect they have on me, and you won't doubt my affection for them again. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" she squeaked, a little scared but also very turned on by the intensity in his voice.

"They feel fantastic in my hands, you see," he started, squeezing and releasing them repeatedly. "They fill my hands up nicely, and I have to say, I very much enjoy doing this." His hands were pulsating on her breasts, rhythmically squeezing them, gently. She moaned, pushing her chest into his hands.

"When I look at you with these bouncing under your shirt, all I can think about is -" he said, pausing at the end, and then punctuating the rest of his sentence by giving them a squeeze after each word, "- Grabbing. These. Beautiful. Tits."

"They dance around, teasing me, enticing me," he growled. His hands slowly slid up and down the sides of her breasts.

"And when you show them to me, they're so perfectly shaped, and beautiful, with such lovely large areola, I get incredibly hard." His voice had a slight edge to it, and his fingers rubbed up and down the sides of her breasts, pressing into the soft flesh.

"I want to hold them," he said, and his fingers spread out across each breast. She held her breath, waiting for his touch to roughen.

"I want to squeeze them gently." His fingers tightened, but just a bit; his grip was soft and comforting, but she felt the sexual urge bubbling behind it. She shivered, and bit her lip. She tried pulling at her restraints, but couldn't move her hands.

"I want to squeeze them, less gently," and this time his grip tightened, not painfully but noticeably rougher. His fingers pressed hard into her flesh, now, and she gasped. Her legs rubbed against each other as she squirmed, her pussy wet with an unmet need to be touched.

"I want to pinch them, nicely," he said, a little quieter, as he drew his fingers together, catching her sensitive nipples between them. The pressure was slight at first on her nipples, but steadily built as he tightened his grip on her breasts. She squeaked, her breathing quickening.

"I want to pinch them, not so nicely." His fingers curled in and he took each nipple between his thumb and finger, and began pressing tighter and tighter on them, turning them slightly in each direction. Her vision was obscured by the fabric over her eyes, but her eyes looked around wildly, almost overwhelmed by the sensation, and she whined involuntarily.

"I want to grope them," he whispered, as his grip tightened and he manipulated them under his fingers, rolling her nipples between them, and squeezing her breasts with his hands ever rougher. Her breathing at this point was almost too fast; not quite hyperventilating but rapidly getting out of control.

"I want to utterly posses them," he continued. His hands squeezed even harder, compressing them roughly beneath his hands, squeezing them almost to her breaking point, but not quite; her nipples, roughly pinched, burning hot with sensations of discomfort and pleasure. Her back arched as she pushed her chest into his hands, her slick pussy dripping as her legs scissored beneath him, desperate for contact, and a low wail escaping her throat as she came ever closer to her release.

"And I want to fucking watch you cum while I do it." This last line was delivered into her ear; she hadn't realized he had leaned in close, and the sensation of his voice right in her sensitive ear finally sent her over the edge. She pulled down hard on her restraints to no avail, and her wailing grew louder and more insistent as her pussy contracted, untouched, and her legs writhed underneath them.

"That's right, cum for me, angel," he growled into her ear. "Cum while I manhandle your heaving tits, you horny minx."

He slowly released his grip as she rode out her unexpected orgasm, kissing her on her ear and neck, sending aftershocks through her body. As she slowly came down from her orgasmic high, he shushed in her ear.

She felt him untie her hands, and thought he was going to take off her blindfold, but didn't, instead turning her on her side and laying behind her, wrapping his arm around her, careful not to touch her sore breasts. He continued shushing her in her ear, softly, and held her close while she calmed down.

"Do you believe me now, love?" he whispered into her ear.

"I always did," she replied, "but I might need some more convincing, later. Just in case." She grinned, relaxing into the dark of her blindfold and his arms.