Performance Art

Story Info
Man sets up live gay sex show for two enthusiastic ladies.
3.4k words
4.09
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Performance Art

Years ago, I was with a big, voluptuous woman we'll call Kath. She had the fairest, softest skin, and long, brown hair she wore with in these very sexy "Betty Paige" bangs. Kath used to say that she was so straight that the only porn she liked to watch was gay porn, since gay porn was completely free of women she didn't care to see. It was no surprise that she absolutely loved me telling her about my past bisexual experiences or fantasizing about future ones. I would whisper in ear all the things I wanted to do with those hard, straining cocks and tight, lubed asses while I worked her big, lush body until she came so hard she squirted.

One fantasy we returned to again and again was me and another man putting on a live sex show for her while she gave us direction. I knew I wanted to make this a reality for her, but arranging such things are notoriously hit-and-miss. After some false starts an opportunity arose. A married couple from my past, we'll call them Mistress and Mister, were going to be in town the next month. Mistress and Mister had a very egalitarian marriage- she was allowed to fuck other men and so was he. Mistress was another hot-blooded brunette. Literally. I've never known anyone whose skin got so hot when they were sexually excited. She was slimmer and darker than Kath, but no less busty and curvy. Mister was tall and broad-shouldered, with these long, strong arms and muscular legs. At 6'6", I was also built like a linebacker, even taller than Mister's 6'1", but Mister had actually played football and had the scars to prove it. Since I'd been with them before, I knew that at least I had chemistry with them and figured Mister and I could put on a show for the ladies, even if nothing more developed afterwards.

When Mister and Mistress arrived, we all had a meet and greet over drinks to see how everyone was feeling and everyone was excited to proceed. The night before the show, however, Mistress and Mister got their hands on me and dragged me into bed. Mister had been teased about the upcoming event for so long that he was near to bursting and could wait no longer. He straddled my face and fucked an enormous load of salty cum into my mouth with his thick, 8 inches of cock, while his wife rode my own 6-inch cock to her own climaxes. I however, since Kath said that I needed to save my load until showtime, while Mister and Mistress were sleeping in deep satisfaction, I had to limp back to my own room dragging balls swollen by weeks of edging.

The evening of the show I set up all the things we would need. I made sure there was lube and condoms and two big comfortable chairs in the room with an excellent view of the guest bed. I made a plate of fruit and cheeses and other snacks, and a nice tall pitcher of chilled Sangria (Mistress's favorite). I spent the afternoon washing out my insides to assure that I would be squeaky clean. Finally, I used a big plastic syringe to load my ass up with lube and sealed it with a sturdy anal plug. I knew from experience that Mister could rush straight into piston-like pounding rather than having the patience to open me up, and I wanted my ass to be ready to take whatever he threw at it. I won't lie. I was extremely pleased with how I had made this come together.

Once the ladies were settled in their high-backed chairs and had a glass of Sangria to toast each other with, Kath noted wryly that Mister and I were overdressed. I started to untie my robe, but Mister had this toothy grin on his face and just grabbed me and pulled me to him. He spun me so that I was facing the women and reached around me, pinning my arms to my sides with his long arms. He undid my robe and dropped it to the floor. Then his huge, calloused hands started grabbing at me. He pawed at my chest, squeezing my pecs like a woman's breasts, pinching my nipples and sinking his fingers into my meat. The effect was instantaneous. My brain melted. I don't know what I thought was going to happen this evening. I'd been in charge of everything up until this moment and now, suddenly, I wasn't in charge of anything! Something about those rough, strong hands just turned off my brain completely. I knew I wasn't going to be able to do anything to control the action. I no longer a participant. I was an object.

Mister turned me around so fast I gasped. He'd already shrugged his robe to the floor and with his fingers in my hair, forced me to my knees and shoved his hard 8 inches into my mouth. Like I said, Mister can be a bit of a jackhammer, so he just held my head in place while he fucked my mouth. Each stroke got him a little further back into my throat. Soon my eyes were watering and I was gagging as his cock pushed past the back of my throat with every stroke. He tilted my head back so I could see was that wide toothy grin looking down across his hairy chest and belly. I tried to peek and see what the women were doing, but his big cock and broad body filled my vision. His cock and balls were my entire world right then.

Mister pulled me up onto the bed and got me on my hands and knees, spreading us out so the ladies could get a good look at every inch of the two of us as he fed me that magnificent cock. He worked his hips so fast and his cock so deep that I gagged more than I would have preferred, but he was completely undeterred. He stopped thrusting and started pulling my mouth onto his shaft. Inch after inch is pressing into my throat and I gag even harder. That's when I hear Mistress say "Careful there, honey. You don't want to be too hard on him!" Mister jerked his glistening cock out of my mouth and I gasped for air. And then Kath, nibbling a cheese slice added nonchalantly "Oh no. He's fine. He can take it." And with a wave of her hand signaled for Mister to return to choking me with his meat!

At some point the ladies decided that what they wanted to see was how much I wanted to suck that dick. So, Mister arranged himself against the headboard and I bent over his cock and began to worship it. I painted that thick shaft up and down with long strokes of my tongue. Swirled it around the broad, spongy head, sucking it in and out of my mouth with loud "pops!" I sucked those big balls I had emptied the night before and wondered how he would want me to empty them tonight. Where would he want his thick, salty loads to go? Down my throat? Up my ass? Across my face? What would the ladies choose?

I did my best to suck Mister's cock in the sluttiest, most wanton ways I could manage. Moaning, and whimpering over it like I was desperate to gulp down his load. Because I was. I was utterly desperate to suck his cock and please him with my skill. His grunts and sly chuckling as I revealed myself as a cock-hungry slut showed how very pleased with me he was. At some point he climbed on top of me in a 69 and began sucking my cock too. I could barely hear anything with the blood roaring in my ears and I couldn't see anything but his big cock and huge balls hanging above me as I continued to suck and lick. But then, as Mister spread my legs, he discovered my butt-plug, and I could hear all three of them discussing how eager and ready I must be to get good and fucked.

"Yeah," said Kath. "I'm ready to see him get fucked. How about you?"

"Definitely!" Mistress agreed. "Turned him around this way and get that plug out!"

Mister did as he was told, rolling me onto my hands and knees and turning me across the bed to face the women. I could immediately feel my face burning red. I was looking right at the two of them and could see the sly pleasure of their faces as they watched me getting ready to be penetrated. They were languidly composed and utterly pleased with themselves. I was unable to speak, my moaning mouth hanging open as I grunted and howled as Mister dug the slippery anal plug out of me and tossed it aside. As soon as my glistening hole was free of the plug, it was filled by Misters thick, probing fingers.

I threw my head back and howled, arching my back, my own hard cock waving around over the sheets, trailing a line of pre-cum beneath it. The women laughed their approval. I know they said things to encourage Mister, but I was just too turned on to hear anything they said. His fingers were just too big, with two and three of them at a time flexing inside my hole and opening me even wider than the anal plug already had. If they teased me about what was coming next, I didn't hear it. All I know is that suddenly Mister had an iron grip on my hips, was pulling my cheeks apart, and was pressing the broad head of his cock into my slippery hole.

It was a good thing I'd lubed and stretched because he went right in, fucking my ass like it was a pussy. I gasped as he plunged in. Partially from the discomfort and partially from the relief to finally have that big cock inside me. And true to form he fucked me hard and fast and deep. I could feel his balls slapping my own as each stroke bottomed out in my ass. No gentle strokes to get me used to him. Mister always did rush, counting on me to adjust to him rather than the other way around.

I was incoherent. My eyes rolled back into my head, and all that came out of my mouth was drool and moans. I wanted to say slutty things about his big dick and how much I loved it, but my head was completely empty. I was an animal. A rutting beast. All I could do is arch my hips and take the pounding. When my head fell to the sheets, Mister reached forward, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head up so I the women could see the look of complete and mindless bliss on my face as he split me open. Getting my ass fucked had put me into an altered state of consciousness.

Mistress and Kath got up and came over to get a better look at what was going on. Kath, in particular, wanted to get her face right down next to my ass and watch my hole inhaling Mister's glistening cock as it pistoned in and out of me. I knew from many nights of whispered fantasies that this was something she'd always wanted a front row seat for. At one point Kath lifted my head with a finger under my chin as Mister. She looked me right in the eye and started making statement that I could only grunt my agreement to while he was pumping my now open and hungry hole.

"You love getting your ass fucked, don't you?"

"That big cock owns your ass now, doesn't it?"

"I bet you're going to need even more cock after this."

"You're a cock-slut now, aren't you? Yeah. I bet you are."

"Say 'Thank you.' Tell everyone how grateful you are to be fucked by a real man."

I tried to, but I have no idea how much of my shameless wails of gratitude were even remotely human sounding. But the result seemed to please Kath and Mistress.

Things were still blurry for me as the ladies had Mister change positions, flipping me onto my back and throwing my legs over his shoulders so he could pound me down through the mattress. Looming above me, he drilled me hard and deep. He worked himself like he was plowing the back forty, dripping sweat all over me, rubbing it into my skin, and matting my body hair. With my legs up in the air flailing around I could hear my asshole sucking wetly on his cock. All that lube was making his fucking like a loud and slutty blow job as my hole gobbled him up, taking everything he could give me.

On one side of our tangle of limbs Mistress sat, stroking Mister's back muscles like she was petting a favorite stallion as it performed its stud service. On the other Kath sat looking into my face to watch me drowning in the bliss of being fucked like a wanton whore. Mister's strokes were coming faster and shorter and his face was screwed up tight! I knew he was close. Mistress whispered something in his ear and he began ramming my hole like he hated me, making the entire bed creak and groan with the increasing tempo. Suddenly the slats under the box spring and mattress gave way and the bed collapsed! Kath and Mistress were nearly spilled onto the floor, and for a second nobody moved.

"Please don't stop!" I howled. "Fuck me please! Please!"

And with that Mister dropped back into 4th gear and punished my willing asshole until he bellowed and fill his condom with a huge warm load, roaring like a bull. The feeling of him shooting that load into my guts, using my insides to milk the steaming jizz out of his balls was so intensely satisfying that I couldn't move, think, or speak afterwards. I just lay there in the ruins of the guest bed as he pulled out and cleaned up.

"What are you laying around for?" I heard Kath say. "We're not done here. We need to take this show into the master bedroom." Hearing her words as if from far away, I got unsteadily up on my rubbery legs and followed everyone to the master bedroom.

The first thing that happened is that the ladies got out of their clothes and lay back on the bed. Side by side they opened their thighs and bid us to get busy using our mouths on them. First, I went down on Kath while Mister pleased Mistress, then we switched. I had never seen Kath be so multi-orgasmic. Her pussy was absolutely on fire, rolling the end of every orgasm into the beginning of the next one. It genuinely surprised Mistress when she came hard under my tongue since, in her words, she's often "too damn sensitive to cum from oral sex." Once the ladies had some relief, they turned their attention to me.

"Since you love sucking cock so much, let's give you some more of what you need," Mistress said. Mister settled in between the two of them and I took his cock into my mouth to suck some life back into it while they played their hands over him. This time I got to look up into all three of their faces while they looked into mine, making comments about what a good cock sucker I was turning out to be.

When Mister was again hard and firm in my mouth, Kath said "Get on top of that cock and ride it. Show us how much you love having that big dick inside you." Once again, my head felt almost empty of everything but the desperate need to slide myself down over that big cock and ride it to oblivion. I climbed up, my legs having recovered somewhat from earlier, and holding Mister's cock by the base, aimed it at my well-fucked hole. I slowly eased myself down onto it, letting out a long moan when I had him all the way inside me. My head began the tilt backwards as I returned to my primal state of impalement, but Kath slapped my ass like she was startling a mule into pulling a wagon. "Ride that cock you lazy slut! You can't expect everyone else to do all the work!"

I rode that cock in a delirium. Slow and steady, squeezing my ass around it to keep a tight grip on it. As I rode it, Kath and Mistress kept up a stream of comments about how Mister had ruined me. I'd never be the same after this. I'd need more and bigger cocks after this. Nothing else would do. Kath teased that she couldn't wait to see more men fuck me.

"Would you like that? Would you like more cocks to suck and fuck?" she teased. All I could do was moan and nod in the affirmative.

Now Kath and Mistress settled in on either side of me while I rode Mister's cock and began running their hands over me instead. They teased their way down my spine and across my neck and chest. They pinched and pulled at my nipples and ran their fingertips across my straining thigh muscles. Finally, they got to my hard cock and began squeezing, stroking, and pulling on it as they passed it back and forth. They spurred me on, telling me to ride that cock faster and faster. As I rose and fell on Mister's cock my own was being pumped in and out of their alternating fists. I rode his cock like a bronco buster, getting closer and closer to busting my massively backed up nut as my cock slithered through their lubed fingers. I managed to stay on for a ride longer than 8 seconds, but not much longer. I threw my head back and pumped my ass up and down on Mister's dick as I shoved my own through someone's tight fist and burst like a water main! I heard Mistress laugh in surprise at the volume of cum and the distance it shot. Later I found out the first two ropes shot right over Mister's head and ended up on the headboard. Every stoke of my ass up and down his cock hit my quivering prostate and delivered yet another gout of cum. Before long both he and I were covered in jizz and I had to collapse boneless onto his chest.

"You needed that!" Mistress snarked. "I know you want to lie there like a well-fucked slut, but we need you to get some warm towels so you can clean Mister up. Kath and I need to properly thank this man for doing such a good job fucking your ass." I slid myself off his still-hard cock and wobbled to the bathroom to retrieve the supplies to clean my cum and lube off Mister's sweaty body.

When he was clean Kath said "Now get in the kitchen and make us some sandwiches. A man turns you out like that, you'd think you'd show some gratitude!" As I went past her, Mistress smacked my ass and added "And bring Mister a beer! Turning you into a cock-crazy slut is thirsty work!"

When I returned to the bedroom with a tray of sandwiches and that open beer bottle, Kath and Mistress were on either side of Mister, taking turns kissing him deeply, while he had a searching hand in each of their laps. Then Mistress pulled his face down into her bountiful bosom before passing his hungry mouth back to Kath's delicate nipples. It wasn't long before Mister had them both on their hands and knees, side by side, and was using his hard cock to pound climax after climax out of each of them in turn. The sight of their big ripe breasts swaying and their thick asses jiggling in rhythm with his thrusts was transfixing. I was told to sit and watch "how a real man handled women" while they giggled and gasped as Mister's cock was passed back and forth between their gushing pussies. When Mister was spent beyond the capacity to revive, Mistress had me bring them their clothes so they could return to their hotel downtown. The next day, Kath and I would visit them in their ridiculously posh corner suite with the floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city. But that's a story for another time.