Perks of the Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Getting caught in the bathroom leads to unexpected surprise.
2.9k words
4.57
18.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/08/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how, but as far as I know nobody found out about Courtney and my whirlwind fuck in the bar that night. I stumbled out of the bathroom a few minutes after her, half drunk off Tequila and half drunk off post-coital ecstasy. I can barely remember the rest of the evening.

I saw Courtney in the office sporadically the next few weeks. She would acknowledge me maybe a quarter of the time, and with nothing more than a head nod. I was honestly getting more attention from my other coworkers.

Hellos, smiles, hugs, invitations to lunch etc. None of it seemed flirtatious or sexual on their end, but holy fuck was it an ego stroke. Sure, growing up I had a couple girlfriends, and women came on to me from time to time. But never did I get THIS much attention from THIS many beautiful women.

A rarely discussed effect of Covid and the Pandemic and doing all of your work from home was the ability to jerk off at almost anytime. As a young man in my early twenties, I had a ravenous sex drive with very little self control. Through my last years of remote college, I was whacking off multiple times a day. I would have porn hub pulled up in another browser while taking notes. Chatting with deviants on Reddit at all times of the day. I was hard more often than not.

So you can imagine the shock to my system when all of a sudden I was in an office for 8 hours a day. Then add in the cleavage and skirts and yoga pants. Then add in hugs and arm touches and leaning over my desk. It was torturous.

Your opinion may differ whether being in that environment was good news or bad news, but what was definitive good news was the fact that I had a bathroom all to myself. A large, multi-stall never used bathroom just for me. Whenever it got too much. When a coworker would drop a pencil by my cubicle and I would catch a glimpse up her skirt. Or someone decided not to wear a bra and the AC was turned up. I would take a bathroom break.

I jerked off every day for the first two months. Sometimes twice a day. Unloading load after load into the toilet bowl, urinal, sink. Wherever I wanted. It wasn't uncommon for me to relive that night at the bar. Fucking Courtney on the bathroom sink. I'd close my eyes and remember the feeling and sound of my cock pounding her tight wet cunt.

Those were always my biggest and best orgasms. So as expected, it became my go to form of masturbation. I know what you're thinking. It's risky. We've all jerked off in public stalls, but out in the open? What if someone walks in? And you would be right to think that. Because one day, someone did walk in.

It was the end of the first quarter of my employment. Everyone was trying to close as much as possible to maximize their commissions. That means a lot of people on the phone, talking fast and loud, pacing back and forth, etc. Everyone was dressed comfortably to focus all their effort on selling. THAT meant a lot of yoga pants, loose tops and skin. Camel toes, jiggling tits due to gesticulating, and confident women talking meant one extra hard cock in my slacks.

I only had one deal, yet to close, so once it did I took a celebratory trip to the bathroom. I detoured slowly by Courtney's desk. She was standing at her desk with her back to me, but her tight ass in white yoga pants was all I needed. My pants were around my ankles before the door to the bathroom was fully closed.

It didn't take long to leak precum in the sink as I stroked hard and fast. I could feel the orgasm coming when to my horror the door opened. In walked an exceptionally stunning redhead with wavy hair down to nipples protruding off her giant tits under a tight white tank top. She was wearing a bra, but her nipples were so hard you could still see them clearly.

She was saying, "I can hear you now, it's quieter in he--" when she gasped at the sight of me. My eyes were wider than saucers and locked on hers as she stood frozen in the doorway. I didn't have a chance to stop as I shot spunk so forcefully out of my cock it hit the mirror. I groaned in both distress and pleasure as I kept erupting, and she didn't move.

Not knowing what to do, I stayed perfectly still in fear, cock in hand, as I finally saw a side of her mouth slightly turn up. She chuckled as she started talking again.

"No no, I'm still here." She turned and left and kept going with her sales call. It was another minute before I had the wherewithal to pull my pants back up. I had seen her once or twice, but I had definitely not interacted with her before. I didn't know her name.

With a giant gulp and sweat pouring down my brow, I left the bathroom. I was expecting everyone to be silent and staring at me, but it was all as it had been. Everyone talking loudly and focusing on their work. I went back to my desk and sat in near silence for the last three hours of the work day.

As soon as the clock struck 5 I was out of there. I hadn't seen the redhead again, and I didn't want to risk it. I didn't sleep a wink that night.

---------------------------------------------

That was a Wednesday. Understandably, I was late to work on Thursday. I was dreading going in, expecting to be called into Deborah's office and fired on the spot. But when I walked through the front door, breath held and tunnel vision on, it seemed like a normal day.

I headed to my desk, no one lingered their eyes on me longer than usual. No whispering or chuckling under their breaths. Did the mystery redhead keep it to herself? Was Courtney wrong and gossip didn't travel like wildfire?

By the time lunch rolled around, I had gotten in my groove. Put what happened yesterday out of my mind as much as possible, and focused on making my calls. I took off my headset and headed out the front, opting for an off campus lunch today. I was walking tall in the courtyard to my car when my fears shot up from my balls and into my throat like a slap to the face. The redhead had turned a corner and was walking right at me, not 6 feet away.

She was walking with two of our other coworkers back from what must have been an early lunch. Two women I also hadn't interacted with. They didn't show any signs of noticing me, but the redhead did. Her pale chest and cheeks turned red as our eyes met and a smile crossed her face.

For that split second, I begged whatever God had given me the opportunity of working here to send me another miracle in the form of amnesia, but I suppose one miracle is all I was offered. She instantly leant over to her companion and whispered something in her ear. I saw this friend's eyes widen, her own cheeks redden, and her mouth drop open as she glanced at me. I saw her whispering to the third as I passed by and heard them all laugh as our distance widened. I'm fucked.

I didn't go back to work that day. I emailed Deborah saying I ate something bad at lunch, and I called in sick Friday too. I was downright distraught. How could I blow an opportunity like this for a wank in the bathroom. If someone had walked in on Courtney and me, so be it, but masturbating? Embarrassing.

I spent the weekend in bed watching movies, ordering doordash, and yes, jerking off. I still had needs. The time crawled by, but it was also Monday morning before I knew it. Time to face the music.

My fear seemed founded when I got to my desk that morning. There was an unsealed, unmarked, envelope sitting on my desk. I sighed deeply and sat, staring at the envelope. Let's get it over with.

I pulled out a small white slip of paper and my dread turned to confusion. This wasn't from Deborah calling me to her office. It was unsigned but read as follows:

Lauren,

I hope you are feeling better! I heard you called in sick after lunch on Thursday. While you were gone, I had some of my friends in maintenance make some improvements to the men's bathroom. I hope it fits your needs.

xoxo

P.S. I recommend taking your "bathroom break" at 12:30 PM

I re-read the letter countless times that morning. It had to have been from the redhead, no? The quotes around bathroom break made it clear.

Another morning of little work getting done passed by slowly. As the clock struck noon, I watched as most women headed out for their lunch break. Some stuck around and ate at their desks. I found my appetite missing.

I counted every second as the clock ticked from 12:25 to 12:30. It took an extra two minutes to work up the courage to head to the bathroom. I gulped as I stepped through the door and looked around. Nothing immediately jumped out as different. I walked down the long aisle of stalls and didn't find anything until the very end.

There was another envelope taped to the door of the last stall. I looked around and didn't see anyone else, so I opened it and read.

You aren't the only one that got used to a certain daily routine. Luckily, the wall between our restrooms is thin. Maybe we can help each other out? I hope so. I know your anonymity can't be kept, but I think it is best if mine is.

xoxo

My first thought was: 'Thin walls? Fuck.'

My second thought came as I opened the door and stepped into the stall: "Thin walls. Fuck!"

It was a true work of artistry. The toilet had been removed, and in its place was what I can only describe as half of a massage table that folded down from the wall. A semicircle had been cut out of the wall so the table looked like a conveyor belt or something. What made it look even more like what you see at the airport was a black curtain that fell over the hole, concealing the otherside.

That wasn't the artistry I'm talking about though. The artistry was the lower half of the body that was laying on the table. The black curtain lay just above the belly button of the milky white abdomen laying on its back. Long legs were bent to the ceiling, with feet planted flat at the foot of the table. In between the legs was a glistening pussy, a strawberry blond tuft of hair just above the slit.

I stood in awe of the pale portrait splayed out in front of me, my slacks already stretched by my quickly hardening cock. The toes wiggled in anticipation as I took a few steps closer to take in all I was seeing.

The letter requested anonymity, but there was no doubt who this red pubic hair belonged to. Wet like morning dew, I was drawn to it like a lost soul in the desert, begging for a drink. I wanted to worship this cunt as best I knew how.

I slowly fell to my knees, flattened my tongue against her slit and licked from bottom to top. She jerked at my first touch, not knowing if I was there, and certainly not expecting my tongue. Her initial jerk turned to subtle movement as I flicked my tongue against her clit and breathed into her.

She tasted as sweet as the strawberry her hair was colored after. I got lost in her, coating my tongue in her juices and feeling her body react to my touch. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and squeezed her flesh as she pushed herself into my face. At one point I just stuck out my tongue and allowed her to masturbate herself with my face.

From the increased amount of movement I was getting from her hips, I knew she was close to cumming. That's when I pulled away. In one swift motion my pants were around my ankles and I thrust my cock inside of her. I felt her constrict around my embedded shaft and heard a squeal through the thin walls of the bathroom. Her toes curled through her orgasm, and I didn't stop.

I started pounding into her eliciting additional squeals and leg jerks with every thrust. I grabbed her hips and used her exactly as she wanted me to use her. As an aid to my daily masturbation. I don't know whether it was the impersonal nature of a lower body sticking through the wall, but it didn't cross my mind to slow down and work her into another orgasm. I took what was mine.

Within thirty more seconds of continued skin to skin pounding I was cumming. I unloaded into her. I groaned as I came, my fingers digging into her waist and the sides of her ass. I felt spurt after spurt, and much like Courtney, saw my cum escape around me. I pulled out as I softened inside her, and more spunk dripped out of her used red slit.

I couldn't see her chest, but I could see she was breathing heavily by the way her stomach rose and fell. Her legs straight and hanging off the table in exhaustion.

I stood awkwardly for a moment not knowing what to do, before pulling up my pants and rebuckling my belt. Her legs remained on the table as I left and headed back to my desk. It still wasn't 1 PM yet, so the office remained fairly empty.

I headed back to my desk and put my headset on. I didn't have a view of the door to the women's restroom from where I was seated, so I never saw her leave. I didn't see her the rest of the day either, granted I didn't go looking. I did see her the next day though.

-----------------------------------------------

I saw her, once again at 12:30 PM perched on the table in the last stall. This time she was on her stomach, like a real massage. Her ass was paler than the rest of her, almost translucent, and beautifully bubbly. I knew what she wanted and I knew what I wanted to do.

I dove right in, spreading her cheeks and exposing her tight little butthole. I licked my tongue from her once again glistening pussy up to her puckered hole. I lapped it up like a dog, and forced my tongue inside her. I could feel her sphincter clenching around my tongue and her hips bucking, pushing her cheeks firmly into my face.

I'm not usually one to eat ass, but once again, the lack of a face made this feel just like a depraved form of masturbation. I kneaded her ass as I tongue fucked her holes, noticing her grind her clit into the table, working herself into even more of a frenzy.

In just a minute, I had her writhing on the table. I hadn't even touched myself yet, but could already feel precum leaking from my head. I pulled my pants down as I continued to moan into her asshole. I then stood tall and slid my cock into her dripping pussy.

I spanked her ass as I fucked her prone. Pushing her lower back into the table as I worked, burying my cock deep inside her. Once again I made her cum seconds after entering her. I spanked her again as I felt her cunt grip and hold me inside.

Her bubbly thick ass felt like a cloud as I pounded through her orgasm. I don't know what these women did to me, but I hadn't been able to last longer than a minute in either of them. I knew I was going to cum myself soon, so I pulled out.

I slid my cock between her cheeks like a hot dog, and squeezed her ass around my cock. Her ass big enough to fully cover me without being inside any orifice made me crazy. Like an anal titfuck, I jiggled her ass around my cock until I shot jizz out the top of her crack and all over her back. I shot four ropes that pooled in the line up her spine.

When I finally released her cheeks, my fingers had left big red imprints in her flesh. I leaned over and flicked my tongue across her asshole one final time, and left a giant smooch on her ass. Her toes curled as I put my clothes back on. Once again I left her laying on the table.

I fucked the redhead every day for the next two weeks in my personal masturbation chamber. I never knew which hole I would be presented with, but I started each meal by eating out whichever one greeted me. I never saw her outside of the bathroom, and the routine remained unchanged until one day, when I walked into the stall and the beautiful legs laying there weren't hers.