Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca slowly rocked him into her, taking him an inch at a time, until he was fully engulfed inside her pussy. She rocked a few times, holding him completely within her, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock inside her wet, tight pussy. She wrapped her legs around his body, giving herself over to him.

Eric kept his cock buried deep into her and ground his hips into hers, keeping his cock bottomed out inside her. He kept grinding deep inside her, enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around his entire dick. Between his deep, hard cock and his body grinding against her clit, Rebecca could feel her sex reawakening, swelling and getting wet again. Well, she was already wet, a post-climax wet, but this was that new, getting turned on again kind of wet.

She rode his body, meeting his grinding thrusts with her own. "Yes," she thought, "I could go again." She felt his cock twitch and he stopped her from moving.

"You had better stop before you come... oh!" Rebecca said as Eric began to grind his hips harder and faster.

She started thrusting again as well, her insides feeling every pleasurable inch of Eric's deeply buried cock, her pussy felt so good wrapped around it. She felt the inner tingling and knew that he must be close to his orgasm as well, bringing her along with him. Instead of stopping again, he lowered his mouth down to her hard nipples. His wet, sucking mouth felt so good on them. His licking tongue stroking their taut flesh brought her even closer to another orgasm.

"I'm going to come again," Rebecca said warning. "Can you hold off?"

She saw and felt his head nod as he kept his mouth in contact with her nipple. It was all she needed.

Rebecca thrust against his body, drawing tight against him with her legs, pulling his cock as deep into her as she could. She felt Eric's mouth sucking on her nipples, his hard penis deep in her pussy, and his body grinding against her clit.

"Oh, yes! Oh fuck yes!" Rebecca screamed out as she came.

She humped his dick, fucking it hard and taking it deep. Her orgasm throbbed inside her pussy, not exploding, but pulsing, milking Eric's cock with her inner pussy muscles. She felt him stop moving and quickly climb up her body. Her orgasm did pull him along to push him get his orgasm. She saw his cock, hard and swollen, and took it in her lips. She felt him coming in her mouth, throbbing and surging against her tongue. Rebecca could taste a mix of her sex mixed with his. She reached down and rubbed her wet pussy, not completely finished with her own orgasm. Her fingers rubbing her clit were just what she needed to continue to climax. She hummed a suppressed scream around Eric's cock as she came again, and she had to swallow his load or risk choking on it.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." Rebecca said, breathlessly. She was still coming, her pussy throbbing.

She was barely aware as Eric stepped from over her and lay beside her, watching her as she came.

Once her orgasm subsided, she felt her entire body relax as time slipped away.

...

It was after midnight when Rebecca woke up. She was still naked. Eric was lightly snoring beside her. He hadn't moved either. She woke him and told him to get to bed. She stumbled her way downstairs to go pee as Eric sleepily followed her. She washed her hands and face, took out her contacts, brushed her teeth (real good), and put on her clothes. Eric washed his face while she was peeing, took out his contacts and was upstairs before she was even off the toilet. When Rebecca got upstairs, she found that Eric was still naked, but under their covers, and lightly snoring again.

...

The next morning Rebecca felt groggy and tired. She was having a peaceful sleep, but something woke her up.

Ding-dong.

Oh god! The door bell! Jade!

Rebecca grabbed her glasses. Eric was up too, throwing on his glasses and trying to step into some shorts. He looked a little comical as he hopped around naked, putting his leg in the wrong side of his shorts, taking them down and moving them the right way. He grabbed a shirt and headed downstairs. Rebecca was right behind him with an armload of clothes. He had his shirt on backwards when he opened the door.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you guys?" Jade asked.

"No," Eric said. "Well, yeah, but we should have been up a while ago."

"I can come back if you want..." Jade said.

"No, come in," Rebecca said, heading into the bathroom.

Jade let out a little laugh, seeing Eric's backward shirt, but didn't say anything.

"Come on in to the kitchen," Eric said. "Do you want some tea?"

"I can make it while you get ready," Jade said.

"Really? Are you sure?" Eric asked.

"Of course," Jade said. "I know where everything is now, so don't worry about it. Ask Rebecca if she wants something."

"Some Lemon Ginger would be nice," Rebecca said from the bathroom.

...

Eric

...

"Oh. My. God." Rebecca said, laughing when Eric got to the bathroom.

"I know, right." Eric said. "At least we got to sleep in some."

"Har-d-har-har," Rebecca said.

"And you had a good time last night," Eric said, smiling.

"Three good times," Rebecca corrected him. "and you did too."

"Always," Eric said.

Rebecca was dressed, with teeth and hair brushed and out the door before Eric was back down with his clothes for the day. Eric still shaved, brushed his teeth and put in his contacts. He didn't feel rushed, even if Jade had woken them up. He had a good sleep because of last night, and it had him in a good mood. He was hoping to wake Rebecca up this morning to some more good sex, but he guessed that it would have to wait.

Maybe he could sneak Rebecca in for a quickie during lunch, he thought, hopeful. Probably not. That almost never worked out.

He laughed at himself and went to the kitchen where the two women were already talking away. He had to stop himself from staring at Jade. She was cute. Tall, athletic looking, long dark hair. She even had slight freckles across her cheeks. Yes, she was cute. But his wife was beautiful. Extremely beautiful. And dangerous. Especially if she caught him looking at another woman.

Nope, Jade is just Rebecca's friend, Eric reminded himself. Rebecca's cute friend, but still her friend nonetheless.

Rebecca and her may be getting to be close friends, perhaps close enough for them to become ... no, he had to stop that train of thought, before it became physically noticeable, er, down there.

"What are you making for breakfast?" Rebecca asked, pulling him out of his fantasy.

"I bought some bacon," Eric said. "I was thinking some omelets with fresh veggies and sausage crumbled into them."

"That sounds wonderful," Jade said.

Eric took their omelet orders, Rebecca wanted hers with everything, Jade wanted all but the sausage, which she wanted on the side. Rebecca made the toast while he made the bacon and eggs. He listened as she and Jade talked. They were talking about stories of growing up, the silly things they used to do. He laughed at both of their stories.

...

Jade kept coming over every day and helping out. Rebecca and her kept working hard in the garage while Eric moved on from room to room, finishing the drywall and ceilings. His plan was to paint next and then resurface the floors, since they were going to be speckled with paint and drywall anyhow. Jade was eating breakfast at their place every morning, going on for two mornings in a row, including the first, and it was nice to see Rebecca and her talk. They laughed and joked and picked on Eric a bit

Lunch and diner were also spent with Jade, which was also nice. She even paid for a couple meals and helped Rebecca cook another. She brought over food to add to their meals as well. She was becoming a good friend. Rebecca walked her home every evening and always came back home in a better mood. Eric was also getting sex almost every day, which made him happy and work harder during the day.

...

On the third day of having breakfast with Jade, Eric woke up earlier than Rebecca. He went downstairs to go pee, wash his hands, brush his teeth, put in his contacts and shave. He snuck back upstairs and looked at Rebecca. She looked good, sleeping curled up in the bed. He put his head under the covers and starting kissing her naked ankle, he began kissing his way up her leg. When he reached her knee and moved to her inner thigh, he heard Rebecca take a deep breath and let out a morning stretch/groan.

"Hey, now," Rebecca said, "what do you think you are doing?"

"Giving you a 'good morning' wake up call," Eric said.

He kissed his way up the inside of her legs, which she spread apart for him. It was all the urging that he needed. He kissed the outside of Rebecca's pussy through her pink cotton panties. She pushed aside the covers so she could watch him. He felt her hands on his head when he nibbled on her nether lips. He nibbled on the outline of her pussy through the material of her underwear, teasing, but feeling good. He didn't lick her through her underwear, because he wanted to see them get wet from her own excitement.

It didn't take long, his teasing, nibbling mouth had her slightly thrusting into his face. He felt her wetness on his lips, a slight moisture in the crotch of her panties. It was what he was waiting for. He pulled aside her panties and pushed his tongue into her, tasting her wetness. She let out a different groan and rocked her hips into his face. He licked slowly up her pussy to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue. She growled and held onto his head harder, thrusting deeper, while putting her legs around his head.

Eric kept licking and pushed a finger into her, making her body rock even more. He could hear her breathing harder and thrust more. He thought about making her come on his face when she stopped him.

"Come up here and get in me," She whispered.

Eric climbed up the bed and lay on his back so he could grab a condom out of his drawer. While he was doing that, Rebecca yanked down his shorts and underwear and took him in her mouth. She started to suck on him fast and hard, making him even harder that he already was. When he had unrolled the condom down his shaft, Rebecca swung her leg over his body, grabbed a hold of his cock and guided it easily into her, taking the full length completely into her in one quick shove.

Rebecca ground against his body, holding his cock in her pussy while grinding her clit against him. He pulled her tits out the top of her sleep camisole and began licking and sucking on each of her hard nipples. She leaned up on her arms, allowing her to push down harder against his body, angling them together even more. She sat completely up, angling herself further up on his body. As she thrust against him, he could only hold on and watch. She was so sexy, humping his body, and her pussy felt good. He looked down her nearly naked body, thrusting against his, then up to her face, and saw how much she was enjoying his cock. He was going to try and hold off his orgasm, but then he thought about what she would look like riding Jade's face. He came almost instantly.

Rebecca felt it and began coming herself. She shoved down hard against his body as he pushed up and lifted her off the bed with his cock. She thrust against him as each wave of her orgasm rocked through her body while he left his cock buried in her, pulsing with his own climax.

...

The rest of the day went without incident, or anymore sex. They all worked hard and were exhausted by the end of the day. Lunch and diner went by fast, plans were made and expressed to Eric. His drywall was dry and painting was next. Clearing out the rooms was to be next days priority. By the time evening came, after Rebecca walked Jade home, Eric was already cleaned up and asleep on the couch, waiting for her. She had came home quite a bit later, than usual though, two-something in the morning, really.

...

The next morning, Jade showed up with two packages of organic bacon, an expensive, special treat. They made bacon with eggs and toast. Eric had bought some orange juice a couple of days prior and served it with breakfast.

When the food was served, the OJ poured, and everyone eating, Eric sat listening some more. He liked to watch and listen, it left him to his own thoughts, which weren't exactly PG. He imagined Jade leaning over to Rebecca and kissing her, Rebecca grabbing Jade's long, dark pony tail and kissing her back. He thought about where their hands would roam, under clothes, opening each other's clothes and then touching each other inside their underwear. Watching his beautiful wife and her cute friend talk so easily, laugh so freely, left him wondering if it were possible...

"What do you think, Hon?" Rebecca asked him, breaking his train of thought.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds great!" Eric said, pretending that he was listening.

"You weren't listening at all, were you?" Rebecca asked.

"Nope, not a word." Eric said. "I was thinking about all the painting that I have to do today." he lied.

"Do you want to have a quick, cold meat sandwich lunch and go somewhere nice for supper?" Rebecca asked.

"Like I said, 'uh, yeah, that sounds great!'" Eric said, smiling.

"Uh, huh," Rebecca said, rolling her eyes.

As Rebecca and Jade continued talking, Eric again started to picture them making out. It was easy when they were sitting so close to each other, nearly touching. If either one of them turned a few inches, they would be touching. He felt his cock start to stir in his pants and had to change his thinking to math. Fibonacci to be exact. 0+1=1; 1+1=2; 2+1=3; 3+2=5; 5+3=8; and so on until the stirring in his pants faded away.

Once he had recovered, he offered seconds, when none were taken, he collected up all the dishes and started clearing them. Rebecca and Jade headed out to the garage. Eric noticed that she didn't kiss him this time. She was probably distracted. His feelings weren't hurt anyway.

He finished cleaning the plates, putting away the food and cleaned the frying pan. He even remembered to hand dry it and season it, putting it back on the stove to heat up for a little bit while he cleaned the table and counter.

The two woman agreed to help Eric clear out the downstairs dining room living room. Many of the things were going to the garage for the time being, others were going to the trailer.

Eric watched Rebecca and Jade take things out of the garage for a few minutes, seeing them talk as they worked, and working together as they moved some of the heavier things. He saw as Jade accidentally brushed up against Rebecca, and Rebecca's quiet side look at Jade.

Fantasies for him for later. He was definitely going to try go get Rebecca to sneak away for a quickie for lunch. Yeah, right, like that would ever happen. She has only done that a couple of times, and never when a guest was around. He could always dream, though...

He finished the dishes and went and helped them finish moving everything out or out of the room, at their direction, of course. Once everything was moved and the two rooms bare, he began painting and the two women went to the garage again.

...

Eric worked long and hard at painting. It took a while prepping the surfaces, taping the areas and laying down the rolls of paper to protect the floors. He had just finished one wall when Rebecca and Jade came in for lunch. He quickly put some paint on his nose and cheekbone and went out to meet them. Jade smiled and suppressed a laugh, but Rebecca sighed.

"You need to wash that off before it dries," Rebecca said.

"Wash what off?" Eric asked, feigning ignorance.

Rebecca just shook her head and walked away. Eric knew that she wasn't upset, she just didn't think that he was as funny as he was trying to be. In the bathroom, he washed his face, but also noticed there was little specks of paint in his hair, on his face and on his clothes. It was from the roller. He was just going too fast with too much paint or something. He took off his shirt and bent over into the bathtub to wash his hair. He ran the water until it warmed up, staged the shampoo and bent into the tub.

*Slap!*

His ass was slapped. He looked behind him and Rebecca was standing there, grinning at him.

"Hey now," Eric said said. "You almost made me get soap in my eyes."

"I couldn't help it," Rebecca said. "You just make me do it." It was something he told her whenever he pinched or slapped her on the butt.

"You can do it again, if you want," Eric said, wiggling his hips a little.

"No, that's okay," Rebecca said. "It's no fun when you are expecting it."

Eric smiled at her as she walked over to the toilet. He began rinsing his hair, feeling for any paint left in it.

*Smack!*

He almost hit his head on the faucet. She got him again! He heard her laugh and tensed up his butt, waiting for another, but it didn't come. He turned off the water, dried his hair and looked at her as she smiled at him.

"That was twice!" She laughed.

"Yup," Eric said, conceding.

He kissed her, and while they were kissing, he tried to slap her butt, but her hand was already there, blocking him.

"Ha!" Rebecca said. "I know your ways."

"Yes, yes," Eric said, feigning nonchalance.

"Aww, feeling defeated?" Rebecca asked, pouting her lip.

"Just a little," Eric said truthfully.

Rebecca smiled at him, her eyes loving. That brightened his mood. He loved it when she smiled at him like that.

"I know something that will make you feel better," Rebecca said.

Before he could ask what, she reached down and began stroking his cock through his jeans. He started getting hard almost immediately. She went around him, sitting on the edge of the tub. He turned around, following her, mesmerized. He almost thought that she was toying with him again, until she stripped out of her shirt. Eric then, she was wily enough to string him along...

With her tight running bra on the floor, Rebecca pulled Eric closer to her and unzipped his zipper. She yanked down his pants and grabbed the top of his black boxer/briefs. His cock slapped against his body as she quickly pulled down his underwear. She hummed to herself when she saw his already hard cock.

"Mmmm, this for me?" she asked, wrapping her hand around his still hardening girth.

"Always," Eric said.

"It better be," Rebecca said, eyeballing him.

She lowered her mouth and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked on him for a few minutes, getting him full and hard. She stood up and pulled a condom out of her pocket.

"Put this on and don't wait for me," Rebecca said.

She pulled down her pants and white panties and turned around, wiggling her ass while Eric unrolled the condom down the shaft of his cock. She helped guide him into her already wet pussy. She felt so warm and wet he almost came with the first few thrusts. He paused to regain his self control.

"I told you not to wait for me," Rebecca said, warning.

"I'm not," Eric said. "I'm just enjoying myself. That and savoring the site of you like this."

"Well, I...ah..." Rebecca grunted out when Eric shoved deep into her pussy again. He didn't wait to hear what she was going to say, he kept pounding hard into her, the sound of their bodies making slapping sounds as he shoved his body against her ass.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck Oh, fuck," Rebecca kept saying with every thrust into her pussy.

Eric reached down and started to play with her pussy from the front, rubbing her clit between his fingers. He then pushed her pussy lips firm around his cock, feeling how wet and slippery she was from the outside. He moved his hand away from her and grabbed a hold of her hips so he could thrust into her faster, making her moan deep and hungry. He felt her fingers touching his shaft and saw her rubbing herself.

123456...8