Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Rebecca said, "I had better go."

"Well," Jade said, "do you want to come in for something to drink?"

"You know what, sure," Rebecca said, following Jade into her house.

It was dark, and Rebecca was careful not to follow her too closely. She closed the door behind her. When she turned around, Jade had a light on and was looking at her, smiling again. Rebecca could only smile back.

"Do you want some tea or water or something else?" Jade asked, walking over to the door to take off her shoes.

"Tea would be nice," Rebecca said.

Rebecca followed suit and started taking off her shoes as well. When she looked at Jade, she realized that they were just inches away from each other, she felt almost close enough to feel Jade's body heat. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"You're so beautiful," Jade said, quietly.

"Thank you," Rebecca said, not quite sure what to say.

Then, Jade stepped forward, bringing her arm around Rebecca's waist, coming close, touching hip to hip and chest to chest in a warm embrace. Rebecca hugged her back, pulling her even closer. It wasn't the typical, good-bye friendly hug, that resembled the letter 'A,' or off-to-the-side-hug, this was like a double 'I.' Jade's face wasn't in her shoulder, but her eyes were barely a few inches away, looking into hers, her lips even closer.

Rebecca had hugged Jade several times, but she hadn't noticed Jade's curves before. But, Rebecca realized, it was because Jade just wasn't hugging her this time, she was pressing herself against her. There's a big difference.

"You're shaking," Jade whispered. Her breath warm and close to Rebecca's lips, smelling of mint.

"You are too," Rebecca whispered back. She was conscious of her arms fully wrapped around Jade's warm body.

Jade shook her head 'yes.' When she did, her nose brushed against Rebecca's, then stayed there.

Rebecca slightly turned her face, letting her nose slip past Jade's, closing the distance of their lips while watching Jade's eyes close. Rebecca's lips brushed against Jade's. Their breathing stopped, and Rebecca became very still, as if electrified for just a moment. Then life, breath, and movement resumed. Lips slipped gently, tenderly together, warm, wet, quiet. Two bodies, aware of each other's heat, pressed against each other as close as clothing would allow.

Rebecca heard and felt Jade's breath, warm on her face. Rebecca found her fingers into Jade's hair, on the back of her head, down her shoulders, to her upper back, then to her mid back and waist. Then lower, soon Rebecca was holding onto the firm curves of Jade's rear.

Jade sighed, and pulled Rebecca in even closer.

Rebecca wondered at how nice it felt to kiss and hold Jade, to touch her ass and have her do the same back. She wondered why she hadn't done this sort of thing before, because it felt alive and sexy, it felt wonderful.

Rebecca parted her lips, cautiously, and slipped her tongue into Jade's mouth. Jade moaned into Rebecca's mouth, sending little vibrations into her mouth. Jade's hand went up to Rebecca's hair, holding her head, pressing her tongue against Rebecca's.

Rebecca pressed herself even closer to Jade, holding onto Jade's hair as well, while grabbing her ass with her other hand. Her hand was now aware of Jade's pockets and the materiel of her jeans. She slid her hand up, feeling belt loops, the place where Jade's shirt met her pants and slid her fingers slightly inside the back of Jade's shirt, feeling Jade's warm, soft lower back underneath. It excited Rebecca to feel Jade's flesh and to feel her tongue, hot and wet and moving, gently slid against her own. Rebecca continued to hold Jade tightly and kiss her deeply.

Rebecca felt one of Jade's hands slide up her hip and slip under her shirt, touching her side, sending little electrical currents from where Jade's fingers met her flesh.

Then, slowly, as it must, their kiss ended, and Rebecca opened her eyes.

Jade was looking happy and searching into Rebecca's face. Rebecca smiled reassuringly at Jade.

"Are you aware?" Jade whispered. "Of how long I've been wanting to kiss you?"

Rebecca's heart beat harder. Jade had been wanting to kiss her.

"How long?" Rebecca asked.

Jade kissed Rebecca again, looking into her eyes this time, hungry, excited and relieved at the same time.

"Ever since I first saw you walking in front of me on the trail," Jade said, kissing Rebecca over and over again, then moving to her earlobe, suckling on it, sending a shiver down Rebecca's legs.

"And," Jade said, kissing down Rebecca's neck, "thinking about you kissing me."

Her breath was warm and damp against Rebecca's neck, tickling and tingling.

"Hoping that you would touch me," Jade continued. Her light, soft kisses on the other side of Rebecca's neck, slowly moving up to Rebecca's other earlobe, then whispering a hot, breathy secret...

"Thinking," Jade said, licking Rebecca's earlobe, "about getting you naked, and doing things to you."

Rebecca moaned. Jade sucked on her earlobe and let it go. Rebecca was so turned on, that it felt like her crotch was swollen and hungry for whatever Jade had wanted to do to her.

"Do you want to, Rebecca?" Jade asked, looking at Rebecca.

"Yes," Rebecca whispered. "I do."

But, it felt like something was holding her back. She wanted very badly to kiss, touch, lick and have sex with Jade. He pussy was so very wet, she could feel it pulsing with hungry desire. Her nipples were hard, threatening to push through her bra and shirt. Jade's body felt so good pressed against hers, and Rebecca knew that it would feel even more amazing naked, together. But, something in the back of her mind stopped her form stripping Jade of her clothes and taking her right then and there.

She thought about this as Jade kissed her again, as they let their hands roam inside of each other's shirts, under bras, feeling naked breasts and nipples. Kissing and touching, Jade's tongue in her mouth, Jade's hand and fingers feeling her breasts and nipples. Jade's hand sliding down her stomach, to her jeans button, unhooking it from its hole, unzipping her, then slowly sliding into the waist band of her panties. Then Rebecca remembered. It was clear to her why she couldn't have sex with Jade.

"Stop," Rebecca said, not really wanting to stop.

"What's wrong?" Jade asked, stopping.

"I'm married," Rebecca said.

"Oh, fuck, I'm sorry Rebecca." Jade said, pulling her hand out of Jade's pants. "I know you are."

"I want to," Rebecca said. "I want you. But I can't."

"I know you can't," Jade said. "I'm sorry for pushing you into it."

"It's not your fault," Rebecca said, looking hungrily at Jade, still wanting to continue. "I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do. And I do want you."

"Fuck, Rebecca," Jade said. "You turn me on so much when you say that. But, you are right, we can't."

"Fuck..." Rebecca said, frustrated.

"Fuck, fuck..." Jade said, just as frustrated. "What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do?" Rebecca echoed. "I want to strip you naked. I want to lick you and taste you and watch your face as you come."

"Oh, fuck Rebecca..." Jade whispered, taking a step closer to her.

"I want to hump your face and feel your pussy grind against mine until we both come," Rebecca said, sliding her arm around Jade, pulling her in for another long, wet, hungry kiss.

"But," Rebecca said, breaking their kiss. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck... I can't."

"It's okay," Jade said. "I know, and I understand."

"No," Rebecca said. "You don't know. I really, really want to. I want to so fucking much."

"You should go home," Jade said, kissing Rebecca gently, zipping her jeans back up and re buttoning her.

"You're right!" Rebecca said, kissing Jade happily. "Jade, you are a genius!"

Jade could only look at Rebecca confused.

"Listen," Rebecca said. "We will, just not tonight. I will talk to my husband about it."

"Rebecca, I don't think that..." Jade started to say.

Rebecca kissed her again, then wrapped her arms around Jade's neck as she told her about her husband. He was always trying to get her to watch lesbian movies and lesbian porn. He always told her before he went away on long trips that she could cheat on him, but only if it was with another woman. She brushed away his comments and put up with his lesbian porn watching, but only as she could tolerate him. She never thought that she would be in a position where she would need his permission to actually have sex with another woman.

"There's a difference between fantasy and reality," Jade said.

"I know that," Rebecca said. "Eric knows that as well. It will work out, trust me. Just come over tomorrow like you always do."

Jade agreed. They would work out the details as they worked, and Rebecca would let Jade know what was going on and what was said. Rebecca gave Jade another lingering kiss- actually many, many kisses- before returning home. When she got there, Eric was asleep on the couch. Rebecca looked at the time and it was past two o' clock in the morning.

"Time flies when you are having fun," Rebecca thought.

She woke up Eric and sent him to bed. She spent some time on the toilet, texting with Jade, letting her know that Eric was already asleep and that she would find time tomorrow to talk, but to still come over. Jade was still a little unsure, but with Rebecca's reassurance, Jade finally agreed.

...

Eric sat there in near stunned silence. Jade looked at Rebecca, a little worried. Rebecca kept looking at Eric's face, searching for what he was thinking. Eric finally looked at Rebecca, then to Jade. Slowly studying both of their faces. He bit his lower lip.

"That is so..." Eric paused. The two woman looked at him, waiting. "That is so fucking hot!"

Rebecca and Jade looked at each other, laughing, as the tension broke.

"I'm so freaking hard right now," Eric admitted. "But..."

"But, what?" Rebecca asked.

"Is that why you asked me if I thought Jade was cute, while you were in the shower, this morning?" Eric asked.

"Maybe," Rebecca said.

"But you were giving me such a hard tome after, I thought that you were upset." Eric said

"Yeah, I know," Rebecca admitted. "I had to mess with you while I could"

"That's not fair," Eric said, "but I understand, and it is a little funny in hindsight."

"I thought that it was," Rebecca said, laughing a little.

"So," Eric continued, "If I'm understand you correctly, you want my permission to have sex with Jade?"

"Well..." Rebecca said, trying to find the right way to say just that.

"Yes or no?" Eric asked.

"Yes, but..." Rebecca said.

"Okay," Eric said.

"Okay what? Okay you understand?" Rebecca asked. "Or, okay we can?"

"Yes," Eric said.

"Alright..." Rebecca said. She looked at Jade for support, but Jade just gave her an 'I-don't-know' face.

"What I mean to say is, 'yes I understand' and 'yes' you can," Eric said, smiling. "But..."

"But, what?" Rebecca asked.

"But I get to watch," Eric said.

"I don't think that that's fair to ask," Rebecca said.

"I think it's more than fair to ask," Eric said.

"For one, it would be embarrassing," Rebecca said, "and for another, I don't think that Jade would want you to see her naked, let alone being with me. I don't think that I would want you to see Jade naked."

Jade opened her mouth to speak, but Rebecca kept talking.

"I think that you should be a little more grateful and less of a perv," Rebecca said, "It has always been one of your biggest fantasies, and now, here it is, in real life, and you 'want to watch.' Maybe I shouldn't have even told you. Maybe, you should be kept ignorant of your wife's wants and feelings. Maybe you should show a little more class, grow the hell up, and let this be a private moment, not some peep show porn fantasy."

"Rebecca!" Jade said, interrupting.

"I'm sorry, Jade," Rebecca said. "What is it?"

"I don't mind." Jade said. "I don't mind if he watches us. I just want to be with you. And if that means your he has to watch, then let him, I really don't mind. He gave his consent, and for that I am thankful."

"But he..." Rebecca started, then stopped when Jade grabbed her hand.

"I. Don't. Mind." Jade said again.

Rebecca looked into Jade's eyes. She felt hungry for Jade, and knew that Jade was burning just as much for her.

"Fine," Rebecca said. "But don't think that this will become a regular thing, with you watching."

Eric sighed. Then squirmed a little. He knew that he had put a demand on something that should be private and personal, which would 'cheapen' their first time together.

"Look, if it makes you uncomfortable, then I will take it back," Eric said. "I won't watch. You were right, it should be an intimate moment, not a show for me."

It was Rebecca's turn to sigh. She was thinking, looking at him and then to Jade, and Eric stayed quiet while she cleared up whatever it was she was thinking about. She then looked down at her half eaten food.

"Look," Rebecca said. "I will be able to do this whether you are there or not. You are still my husband and I am still wife, and if I have sex with another woman and you want to be there, you should be, especially since Jade doesn't mind."

"No," Eric said. "I think that your first time should be alone. What if you don't connect, sexually? What if something happens or doesn't happen, just because I am there?"

"Those are just you, being worried about this not becoming a thing," Rebecca said.

"No," Eric said, then stopped, thinking. The other two sat quietly, looking at him, patiently waiting.

"Well," Eric said, smiling. "If things go 'nicely' tonight, then tomorrow night you can do it in front of me. Just in case, you know, tonight doesn't go well."

Rebecca looked at Jade, questioningly. Jade just shook her head 'yes.'

"I do have a question, though," Jade said.

Both Eric and Rebecca looked at her.

"Why are you willing to let Rebecca do this?" Jade asked.

"Why?" Eric echoed, smiling. "It has always been the biggest thing to ever turn me on. Seeing two woman kiss, touch and have sex is one of the most beautiful things, ever. Two beautiful, sexy women's bodies getting off on each other's mouths and fingers turns me on so much. The look on their faces as they reach orgasm from each other. Humping and thrusting and grinding, on faces and fingers, or with pussy on pussy. It's all beautiful and sexy, especially if I know that my wife can come on another woman's face, or make another woman come with hers, then it's even more of a turn on."

"Wow," Jade said.

Rebecca just rolled her eyes, but smiled as well.

"So?" Eric asked. "Is it a deal?"

"I don't know, that's a lot to ask," Jade said teasingly.

"Yeah," Rebecca said. "What if we are so exhausted and sore from our first night that we don't want to do anything the second?"

"I doubt it," Eric said, laughing.

"I have another question," Jade said.

"Okay..." Eric said, waiting for her to find the right words.

"Aren't you afraid that she'll like having sex with me more than she does with you?" Jade asked.

"Not really," Eric said. "Do you like apples?"

"Yeah," Jade said.

"Do you like oranges?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, but I don't see..." Jade said.

"I see it like this," Eric said going on. "You eat apples differently than you do oranges. With apples, you just wash them off and eat them, avoiding the bad spots, if there are any."

"Okay," Jade said.

"With oranges, you wash them, peel them and take them apart, slice by slice," Eric said.

"Right..." Jade said, trying to think of what he was getting at.

"Apples are sweet and crisp. Oranges are sweet and juicy." Eric said. "You like them both, but handle them in different ways."

"Okay, I think I get it," Jade said. "You're saying that men are like apples and women are like oranges."

"I see," Rebecca said. "You enjoy them both, but not normally one right after the other, and not normally at the same time, either."

"Well..." Eric said. "I was just going to say that you can like them both, and can like to have sex with both men and women, if you like happen to like both 'apples' and 'oranges,' and leave it at that."

"I can understand that," Jade said.

"Me too," Rebecca said.

The three sat there, thinking different thoughts for a while. Eric's thoughts were obvious as he looked from Rebecca to Jade and back again. He wasn't so sure what the two women were thinking, though.

"Okay," Jade said, breaking the silence. "I have another question."

"Go ahead," Eric said.

"We all know that sex is fun," Jade said.

There were no disagreements from anyone about that point.

"But," Jade said, "what happens if Rebecca start developing feelings for me?"

"I was hoping that she would," Eric said, to the startlement of both women.

"What?" Rebecca and Jade asked at the same time.

"Hold on," Eric said. "Just listen."

They just sat there, looking at him.

"Did you have more than one good friend growing up?" Eric asked.

"Yeah," Jade said. "But a friend is not a lover."

"I know," Eric said. "But you hung out with both of those friends. Sometimes together, sometimes alone with each."

"Right," Jade said, "but..."

"And," Eric said, continuing. "You loved both and you loved spending time with both, whether alone or together."

"I get it," Jade said. "But feelings for lovers are different."

"I don't think so," Eric said. "Your love for one friend did not diminish your love for the other, even if you were spending time alone with one and not the other."

"Okay," Rebecca said, breaking in. "I know that I will always love you, and be married to you, but..."

Jade and Eric looked at her, waiting.

"But," Rebecca continued "I'll be enjoying both a friendship and a relationship with Jade, hopefully, along with everything that goes with both."

"Both the good and the bad," Eric said.

"Hopefully more good than bad," Rebecca said.

"Definitely more good than bad," Jade said, "a lot more!"

They all laughed at that.

"But," Jade said, "that still doesn't explain why you want us to start having feelings for each other."

Eric smiled. Both women looked at him, wondering why.

"This," Eric said, pointing to both of them, "is my dream come true. I'm hoping that you will have strong feelings for each other."

"Why?" Rebecca asked.

"Because," Eric said, "with feelings comes longevity. I have been waiting years for this, I don't want it to stop."

"So, you don't mind if Rebecca and I are in a long term relationship?" Jade asked. "If it comes to that."

"That's what I'm hoping for," Eric said.

"Okay," Jade said. "I get the sexual reasons, all of ours, including yours. But why a long term relationship?"

"I think that she would benefit from having a good, close friend." Eric said. "And the closer, the better."

"And," Rebecca injected, "you are hoping to benefit as well, right?"

"Obviously," Eric said. "If I get free, live lesbian sex shows, then I'm all for it!"

"Jeez," Rebecca said, shaking her head.

Jade just laughed.

"Anything else?" Eric asked.

"Nope," Jade said. "On that note, I'm good."

"Me too," Rebecca said. "Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Eric asked.

"For not only for letting me be with Jade," Rebecca said, "but for being understanding and open about your feelings and everything."

"Yes," Jade said. "Thank you for being mature about it."

"Mostly mature about it," Rebecca said, smiling.

"It's most definitely my pleasure," Eric said. "Because your pleasure is my pleasure..."

"Stop while you are ahead," Rebecca said, laughing.

"I'll try," Eric said, smiling.

They all laughed.

...

While they finished their meal, Rebecca and Jade held hands while touching each their legs together. Once done eating, they began to sneak their hands on each other's legs, moving fingertips gently on each of their legs, feeling the soft, smooth skin slide under their fingertips. After a little while, they began getting bolder, moving their fingers closer on the sensitive inside skin of their legs and closer to each other's underwear. Their hands and arms were hidden by the high table and thick, white table cloth. Their arm movements were subtle enough not to draw notice from anyone around, but Eric knew what they were doing, especially when they scooted even closer together.

1...345678