Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck yes," Eric said, letting Rebecca know that he enjoyed watching her touch herself while they had sex. Seeing her touch herself in any capacity turned him on.

He slowed down his thrusts and instead shoved his cock hard into her pussy. Deep and hard, getting her to swear as well and rub herself even harder. He stroked in and out of her, slamming into her body. Her fingers rubbing around his shaft while she touched herself had Eric's cock beginning to pulse with near orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, please..." Rebecca begged.

Eric grabbed her hips and shoved his cock all the way into her nice, wet pussy, driving himself all the way in, and came. Rebecca felt his shaft with her fingers, rubbing herself, holding onto his throbbing cock and her own climaxing pussy as she came.

Eric heard the front door open and close.

"Rebecca? Are you in here?" Jade called out.

"Yes, hold on, I'm in the bathroom..." Rebecca called out, a little breathless.

Rebecca suppressed a laugh while Eric scrambled to get dressed again.

"Just like that morning we were asleep and naked, huhn?" Rebecca asked.

"Only better," Eric said.

"I agree," Rebecca said.

...

Once Eric was dressed, he was out of the bathroom, Rebecca was still putting on her bra. He went out to the kitchen to get the sandwich stuff laid out, when he heard Jade talking to Rebecca. He couldn't hear what they were talking about, but Jade didn't sound alarmed, so at least she didn't hear them having sex. Hopefully. He was getting frozen veggies out of the freezer when Jade came into the kitchen.

"Hey Eric?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, what's up Jade?" Eric asked back.

"Do you need any help?" Jade asked.

"Uhm," Eric paused, thinking. "The sandwiches will need made, if you want to make them. That would be a big help."

Eric started getting the veggies ready while Jade made their sandwiches.

"So..." Jade said, hesitantly. She had crossed her arms, and chewed on her lower lip, seemingly nervous.

"Uh oh," Eric thought, "she did hear us after all."

"I, uh, talked to Rebecca..." Jade continued.

"I just need to apologize once she says it," Eric thought, "we don't want to creep her out and scare her away."

"Did she tell you why I really moved?" Jade asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry..." Eric started to say, then stopped himself. Really move?Eric was thinking fast and remembered Jade and her old, abusive boyfriend.

"There's no need to be sorry," Jade said. "I'm glad that you two talk about things. It's good to know a good, normal couple that talk about things."

"No," Eric said, "I mean that I'm sorry that you had to go through that. It had to be a tough choice to leave everything and everyone that you know and move somewhere strange."

"It was for their protection as well as my own," Jade said. "Anyway, you two should know about moving, being in the military so long."

"Yeah, but the moving in the military is different than moving to a civilian community." Eric said.

"How so?" Jade asked.

"In the military, it is very easy to make quick, long lasting friends." Eric said. "Because everyone is in the same situation and we all need someone to rely on. But, when you move to a new civilian community, there are already long established relationships and it makes you feel like an outsider. Also, many of the locals have family in the area, and don't need to make friends."

"Is that why you two were so quick to accept me?" Jade asked. "Because I was new, and you knew that I needed someone to rely on?"

"It's not just that," Eric said.

Jade just stood in silence, waiting for him to explain.

"Look, we've been here for quite a few years now," Eric said. "Some people have came to help us at times, but it felt more like they were obligated instead of trying to be helpful. But you..."

"But I what?" Jade asked.

"But you seem sincere," Eric said. "You seem like you really want to be a friend, and not just fulfilling some sort of obligation."

"I do," Jade said. "And I'm not."

"You do feel like you are fulfilling an obligation and not wanting to be a friend," Eric said, smiling.

"Hey, you know what I meant," Jade said, smiling again.

...

Rebecca came into the kitchen and her and Jade started talking again. Eric was an onlooker again, which he preferred. He enjoyed listening and watching, but would speak up when he felt like he could contribute to their conversation.

...

With lunch over, Eric volunteered to clean dishes up again. He figured of Rebecca and Jade were going to finish cleaning and organizing the garage long before he finished painting inside, then Rebecca would be able to help him out. He thought about that while he put a handkerchief on his head and then began painting. And painted some more. Soon he was finished with one room and moved on to the other room. He was half way done with that room when the two women came inside. He was hopeful that they were there to help. He kept itching little dried spots of paint from his face, and was certain it was now dried all over him like a fine white mist.

"We're just in here for a potty break," Rebecca called out as they walked in. She let Jade got first so she could walk over to Eric and give him a kiss.

"Oh my," Rebecca said, looking all around his face.

"Is it that bad?" Eric asked.

"Bad may be a relative term," Rebecca said, "But it looks like you have as much paint on your face as you do the walls."

"Crud," Eric said. "I thought so, but I didn't want to go check until I was finished."

"Yeah," Rebecca said, "you may want to go check sooner rather than later."

Once Jade finished going pee, Eric followed Rebecca into the bathroom. Jade gave him a funny look and giggled as she walked by him. Eric just smiled and kept walking.

Eric washed his face with soap and his hands at first while Rebecca went pee. She was telling him of the progress that they were making out in the garage and Eric told her how he couldn't wait to see what all they had done. Rebecca also told him of some of the ideas that they had for the garage for him to work on when he was finished with the house. Eric just sighed but didn't say anything.

"Great, more work for me to do," was what he was thinking.

Rebecca heard him sigh, though.

"Don't be like that," Rebecca said. "They are good ideas and we will help you."

"Don't be like what?" Eric asked.

"All huffy," Rebecca said. "Besides, this is why we took this month off, to work on the house, which includes the garage."

"Yes, I know," Eric said, "I just don't want to be handed a bunch of stuff when I am still working on other stuff."

"Well, as 'accommodating' as I have been for you," Rebecca said, "you should at least be accommodating for me."

That made Eric smile. They have been having quite a bit more sex than normal. She even surprised him today with a nooner, while someone was around, which is like spotting an albino lion eating an albino antelope in the middle of town. Yes, he could be more accommodating for her.

Eric apologized to Rebecca, and she accepted his apology while she washed her hands. She then told him the ideas that her and Jade had come up with. He listened and even made some of his own suggestions. She graced him with a kiss before turning to Jade, who looked shyly at them while they did. It must have made her feel a little uncomfortable, watching them kiss. He would have to bring it up with Rebecca later.

...

Eric finished up painting while the two woman finished packing up. Once Rebecca and Jade were finished with the garage, they came in to help Eric clean up and put the painting items away until the next day. Rebecca decided that she was going to drive Jade to her house, instead of walking, to save time. As she kissed him again, he noticed that Jade quickly glanced out the front door, pretending to look outside.

While Rebecca was gone, Eric scrubbed himself down in the shower, harshly, with a washrag. He glanced in the mirror in order to get any dried paint that he had missed with his initial scrub down. By the time he stepped out of the shower, his face was pink and glowing. He heard Rebecca snickering at him. She was standing in the door, watching him look at himself in the mirror. She had stripped down to her underwear, waiting for her turn to get into the shower.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked her.

She walked over to him, scanned his face and picked off a couple of paint speckles that he missed. While she was leaning into him, she brushed her leg against his fresh-from-the-shower-warm cock. It was enough to make him start to swell even more.

"I would think that that guy had enough attention, between last night and lunchtime." Rebecca said.

"It's never enough," Eric said, hoping for more.

"Never? Oh really?" Rebecca asked, mocking offense.

"Well, you know," Eric said, "too much is not enough."

She kissed him and stroked his stiffening cock a few times before she peeled off her tan bra and white panties. He was nearly fully hard, watching her strip in front of him. No matter how long they have been married, he was still mesmerized by her sexiness. He loved her long, dark hair, tight, delicious body, sexy ass and beautifully trimmed triangle of hair pointing to her pussy.

"Wow!" Rebecca said. "Put that thing away!"

She walked over and kissed him, pressing herself against his body on purpose. She teased him so much and so well. Kissing her reminded him of Jade's comfortableness.

When she broke their kiss, he brought it up.

"Oh, hey," he said, trying to sound like he just remembered, because he did.

"Yeah?" Rebecca asked, eyebrows raised.

"About Jade..." Eric paused, trying to decide how to best explain what he was seeing.

"You think she's cute, don't you?" Rebecca asked.

"That's not..." Eric stammered, "that's not what I was going to say,"

"But you do, don't you." Rebecca said, matter-of-factually.

"Yeah, but what I was going to say was..." Eric started to say.

"I knew it," Rebecca said, tight lipped and turning away from him, stepping into the shower.

Eric sighed. Great, now she was going to be upset the rest of the night. But he couldn't lie to her, she knew when he was lying, and it would have been worse if he tried to lie.

"Well, what were you going to say about how cute you think Jade is?" Rebecca asked cooly.

"What I was trying to say is that I think she is uncomfortable with us kissing in front of her," Eric said.

"Why do you think that?" Rebecca asked. "Because she knows that you think she's cute?"

"No," Eric said, soldiering on through her onslaught. "I think it's because she had such a bad relationship before she moved here, and seeing us be affectionate might be making her uncomfortable."

"Maybe she's uncomfortable at how you look at her," Rebecca said, coolly.

"No I don't..." Eric stammered again, "did she say that?"

"No," Rebecca said, "but I'm sure if she knew what you thought, she would be uncomfortable."

Eric sighed.

"I just think that we may be making her..." Eric was saying.

"Uncomfortable?" Rebecca quickly interjected.

"Well," Eric said. "Yeah."

"Just get out of here so I can shower in peace," Rebecca said, sounding a little angry.

So much for trying to warn her about kissing in front of Jade. He tried anyhow. He turned and opened the bathroom door.

"Hold on," Rebecca said, sounding a little softer.

"Yeah?" Eric asked.

"Did you check out her ass?" she asked him.

"I, uh..." Eric said, trying to remember if he actually did or not.

"That's what I thought." Rebecca said. "Get out of here."

He walked quietly away, still trying to remember if he actually did or not. He felt like he didn't. Then he remembered. Watching them through the kitchen window, he watched both of them work together and Jade accidentally brushed against Rebecca as they walked back into the garage. That is when he looked at her, everywhere, trying to imagine the two of them touching each other all over.

Yup, he got himself into trouble quite a few times, thinking with the wrong head.

...

Eric was dressed in black dress slacks and a long sleeve, button down shirt, and dress shoes. Rebecca was in a light, flowered spring dress and strapy sandals. Her hair was in a long, dark braid down the middle of her back. She was quiet the entire ride to Jade's house. He was not going to live this one down for quite a while. It wasn't until they pulled up to her drive that Rebecca spoke.

"You had better not check her out tonight," Rebecca said, warningly.

That was easier said than done. When they pulled up to her house, Jade stepped out, locking the door behind her. She was also in a white, flower print dress, strap sandals, with her hair also in a braid. She looked good. Eric knew that Rebecca was watching him, so he quickly looked out his window into the dark street.

Rebecca stepped out of the Jeep to meet Jade with a hug. With her back turned to Eric, he watched them both in a trance, female touching female. Each in a dress and their hair the same. Rebecca's legs would look good spread out before Jade, and vice versa. His cock stirred despite Rebecca's warnings. When they stopped hugging, he quickly looked out his side window again. He may know what he liked to fantasize about, but he was no fool to be caught while fantasizing about it.

Both Rebecca and Jade got into the back seat, not right next to each other, but beside each door.

"Let's go," Rebecca said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry!" Jade said, happily.

Eric had the radio on, and the two women sat in the back talking for a while. He kept trying to strain to hear what they were talking about, but could not make out much. He got really nervous when they got quiet and started whispering. He knew that they were talking about him. Rebecca was probably warning her that he thought that she was cute and not to be alone with him. He sighed and focused on driving.

It was a twenty five minute drive that felt like five hours to Eric.

When they got to the steak house and parked, he got out and opened the door for Rebecca, trying to show that he normally was chivalrous. He was.

"Aren't you going to open the door for Jade?" Rebecca asked cooly.

Eric sighed again and went around and opened the door for Jade, looking away at the line of parked cars instead of being accused of trying to see up her dress. He did hold out his hand, though, in case she wanted help getting out, which she took.

"Thank you, Eric," Jade said hapily.

"No problem," Eric said, smiling, "I'll be here all night."

"I hope so," Jade said, it might be dangerous to leave Rebecca alone with me."

When Eric gave her a questioning look, she continued on.

"I mean," Jade said. "We would get ourselves into quite a bit of trouble. Two beautiful women, all by ourselves. Every man in there would be trying to get our attention. We need you here to keep them away."

Eric thought about whether or not he should respond to that, or if it was a poke from Jade because Rebecca told her about him thinking that she was cute. He was saved by Rebecca.

"Are you two going to stand there jabbering all night, or are we going to eat?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah," Jade said, "I'm hungry!"

Eric walked to the door ahead of the two woman, who were walking side-by-side, talking. He held the door for them, not getting a thanks from either. He didn't mind, though, he was too busy watching their tight asses sashay in their dresses as they walked by.

He saw Rebecca's head start to turn, so he quickly looked at the parking lot like he was looking back at their Jeep. When he turned around again, he saw Rebecca smiling at him. Was that a 'good boy,' smile or a 'you-weren't-really-looking-at-the-cars-but-at-our-ass' kind of smile. He didn't know, so he just smiled back.

When he got in, he heard Rebecca asking for a booth in the back, and yes, she was willing to wait for it. Eric wondered what that was all about, usually they were just took whatever was offered to them, but he knew better than to ask. They waited at the bar while waiting for their table. Rebecca surprised him and drank a glass wine with Jade. She never drinks, or hasn't in a very long time. He had a strawberry lemonade, since he was driving.

Rebecca and Jade were just talking about the garage, and organizing and plans of what was next. Eric politely listened, but wasn't part of their conversation. He did notice, however, that their knees were touching. Granted, they were turned toward each other to better hear one another, but still, it gave Eric quite a stir in his pants. They were talking animated and laughing and he must have missed something and didn't realize it, so he smiled, trying to seem like he heard them as well.

"What are you smiling about?" Rebecca asked him.

"Uh, that was funny," Eric said.

"So it's funny that I smashed my finger?" Rebecca asked.

"No," Eric said. "I can just imagine how it went."

"How what went?" Rebecca asked.

"I, uh..." Eric said, feeling trapped.

"You weren't really listening, were you?" Rebecca asked. She caught him again. She's pretty good at that.

"Not really, sorry," Eric said, deflated.

"We were laughing because Jade had just warned me to be careful," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Oh, that makes sense," Eric said, smiling back at her.

Boy was she ever giving him a hard time tonight. He wondered how long he would have to pay for telling her that he thought that Jade was cute. Hopefully not too much longer. He looked at Jade who only smiled and shook her head before looking back at Rebecca.

This was going to be a long night.

...

Thankfully the host came and showed them to their table, passing several sections in the restaurant before arriving at their back wall booth.

Their waiter came and took their drink order. Eric ordered another strawberry lemonade and Rebecca surprised him again by ordering a bottle of wine. He guessed they were celebrating, or Rebecca was letting go of some of her inhibitions.

When the wine arrived, held in an icy table chiller, they placed their orders. Right after the waiter left, Rebecca wispered something to Jade, then looked at Eric.

"Eric," Rebecca said, addressing him. "We need to talk."

"Yeah...?" Eric responded, hesitantly.

He didn't know if he was still in trouble, or if she was going to talk about how he thought that Jade was cute with both him and Jade. She looked at Jade, and then to him.

"Since you think that Jade is cute..." Rebecca began.

"Great, here it comes," Eric thought, but just raised his eyebrows instead.

"What?!" Jade asked, looking at her, and then at Eric.

"Yes," Rebecca said. "Why do you think that I have been giving him such a hard time tonight?"

"I thought that you two were just arguing," Jade said.

"That means that Rebecca didn't tell her on the ride over," Eric thought.

"Anyhow," Rebecca continued. "I think that you would like to know that you are off the hook."

Eric looked at her questioningly. He noticed Jade smiling, though.

"Okay... um, thanks...?" Eric said, taking a drink from his lemonade.

"Also," Rebecca said, "I think that you would like to know that Jade and I kissed."

"What?" Eric said, almost choking on his drink. "Really? When? How? What happened?"

"Slow down there big guy," Rebecca said, smiling. "I know you want to know everything, so here goes."

"Yesterday, when I walked Jade home," Rebecca said. "We talked the whole way, and right at her door, she said something funny and we were both laughing while she was unlocking her door."

...

Last Evening

...

After unlocking the door, Jade turned around and looked at Rebecca, both still laughing. Jade smiled at Rebecca and Rebecca smiled back at her.

Rebecca and Jade just stood there, looking at each other, smiling. After a little while, Rebecca realized that they were just standing there, grinning at each other, and that perhaps something ought to happen.

123456...8