Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooo," Jade cooed, "You are nice and wet."

"Yes," Rebecca said, the room starting to spin. "I am."

Jade kissed Rebecca's wet neck, down her collarbone, and between her breasts. Jade licked around each one, with quick little licks and sucks before centering in on one and taking a hard nipple into her mouth.

Jade mouth was warm and wet, sucking on her nipple, licking it, teasing it. Then she moved to the other one, giving it the same amount of attention. Her finger was still deep inside of Rebecca, began slowly moving in and out, feeling all of her insides.

"That's nice," Rebecca said, brushing Jade's loose, wet hair from her face.

Jade sucked deep and hard on Rebecca's nipple while shoving her finger in just as deep and hard, making Rebecca groan out load.

It must have been the reaction that Jade was going for, because she began kissing a trail down Rebecca's front, kissing down her belly, to her belly button, and further down. Rebecca watched as Jade kissed her nether hair, and softly place kisses on her clit hood.

"Oh, yes," Rebecca said.

Jade began licking her clit with quick, flat licks. She pulled her finger out of Rebecca and pushed her tongue into her, tasting and licking her insides, before pushing her finger in deep again.

"Please don't stop..." Rebecca almost whispered.

Jade licked her clit again, looking up at her and smiling with her eyes. Rebecca pushed the wet, loose hair from her face again, and then held onto her head as she began to thrust against her face.

Between Jade licking her clit and her finger thrusting in and out of her pussy, Rebecca felt her pussy beginning to throb deep inside her. Jade slowed down, only so she could push a second finger into her, then she began thrusting both fingers fast and hard.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." Rebecca groaned, thrusting her hips faster.

Jade kept looking up at her, and started licking faster, matching the thrusting of her fingers. Rebecca felt her entire pussy tingling with pleasure and she pushed her legs wider while thrusting harder. She held onto Jade's hair in her fists, pulling her face in harder to her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Rebecca yelled out. "Oh fuck, your face..."

Rebecca came hard, thrusting onto Jade's sucking, licking mouth and her thrusting fingers. Jade kept licking Rebecca's' throbbing clit and pushed her fingers in as deep into Rebecca as she could. Rebecca spread her legs out and thrust down, holding onto Jade's head as she came, feeling the pulsing and throbbing in both her clit and in her pussy.

When her body finally calmed down, Rebecca quietly apologized and released her grip on Jade's hair, and smiled weakly at her. The two women rinsed off, turned the shower off and grabbed towels.

They enjoyed toweling each other off, rubbing naked skin, carefully dying off sensitive areas.

"I'm really tired," Rebecca admitted.

"Me too," Jade said, smiling weakly.

Rebecca and Jade brushed their teeth, while standing naked next to each other. Both Rebecca and Jade took out their contacts, and looked at each other in their glasses.

"You still look good," Jade said, looking at Rebecca.

"You do too," Rebecca said.

They walked back to Jade's bedroom, hand in hand, climbed under the sheets, softly kissed each other and promptly feel asleep.

--

Fin

1...345678