Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Rebecca

...

It felt like a sexy game. Sitting in a public place, albeit nearly private, and only a few people nearby. She could see everyone, and if they looked her way, she paused. It was difficult for her not to sigh out loud, or groan, or make a face.

Jade's fingers on her bare leg felt like electric jolts of sex shooting straight to her pussy. The closer she got, the more electrical they felt. Rebecca spread her legs a bit further apart, letting Jade touch her if she wanted, that, and because her pussy was so wet and swollen. She felt Jade spread her legs for her as well. Rebecca looked over at Jade, who was only inches from her face. Jade turned and looked at her, looking her in the eyes as she slowly felt the outline of Rebecca's wet pussy through her underwear.

A shudder went through Rebecca, and all she wanted to do was push Jade's fingers inside her and start thrusting down on them. Rebecca moved her fingers over Jade's pussy and felt that the fabric of her panties were also wet. Rebecca felt up the outline of her swollen lips to their top, and began slightly rubbing Jade's clit through her panties.

Jade's eyes widened and she let out a long sigh though her nose. Rebecca felt her slightly moving under her fingers. Rebecca moved her fingers down and pushed into the wet spot in Jade's underwear, pressing her panties into her pussy. Jade's whole body jerked slightly as she tried to thrust onto Rebecca's fingers, before Rebecca moved back to her clit.

Rebecca felt Jade's fingers touching her the same way, and it felt good, really good, but Rebecca was focused on touching Jade more. Rebecca was barely aware that she was slightly moving her hips herself, shoving her pussy into Jade's fingers. Being able to touch Jade like this, in a public place, without anyone knowing but them, was a big turn on. She wished Jade would slip her fingers past her panties and into her pussy. She wanted to feel her fingers inside her. Thinking that gave her an idea.

Slowly, Rebecca moved Jade's panties aside and pushed two of her fingers into Jade's very wet pussy. Jade tightened up her lips and suppressed a groan as Rebecca slid her fingers deeper into her. Jade looked at her, pleadingly.

Jade's fingers slid in the top of Rebecca's panties, slid down her pubic hair, moved past her clit, and then slipped inside. Rebecca moaned with her mouth closed. She wanted nothing more than to hump Jade's fingers, but knew that she couldn't make big movements, but the slight movement of her hips was not enough. Rebecca pushed her fingers further into Jade's pussy, not going fast, since that would be noticeable, just deeper and harder.

Jade bit her lower lip. Rebecca could feel her hips move slightly faster. Rebecca felt Jade's thumb rubbing against her clit while her fingers moved inside her. Rebecca tried to grind down onto them, but couldn't. Jade was starting to move more as well, almost noticeably.

"As much as this is turning me on," Eric interrupted quietly, "I need to get you two out of here."

"I agree," Rebecca said, moving her hips and thrusting down a couple of times harder onto Jade's buried fingers.

"Yes, please," Jade said.

Eric adjusted himself before standing up to go and pay the check. Rebecca and Jade fixed their dresses, discreetly licking their fingers before standing up. Rebecca noted that Jade's taste on her fingers were different that her own, still tangy and slightly sweet, just different. Seeing Jade taste her fingers and smile made Rebecca's pussy ache. Soon she would feel that sexy mouth on her pussy.

Rebecca didn't remember walking to the Jeep. She may have held Jade's hand or not. She may have followed her or walked in front of her or beside her. She did remember Eric holding the door to the restaurant and opening the Jeep for them both, smiling like he won a big prize. She may have been smiling like that too. She didn't remember. She followed Jade into the jeep, looking at her bare legs and panties under her dress as she climbed in first. She didn't care if Eric had saw as well, she saw, and liked what she saw. Before Eric had waked from her door to his door, she and Jade were already kissing, holding each other, sitting as close to one another as they could.

They sat there, kissing and touching each other through their clothes, grabbing breasts, feeling legs, holding braided hair. Soon their hands roamed underneath their dresses, feeling up smooth, naked legs to get to their warm, wet center.

"That's so freaking hot," Eric said, turning around, watching them.

They stopped kissing and looked at him, laughing, before looking at each other and began kissing and touching again.

"I don't want to stop you, I really don't" Eric said after watching them for a few minutes. "But you will need to buckle up, because I may be a distracted driver."

"You better drive safe," Rebecca said, buckling up. "You want to survive to make it to tomorrow night."

"Good point," Eric said, looking ahead and pulling away.

The drive to Jade's house felt way too fast, although Rebecca was sure that Eric drove the speed limit, or under- she was preoccupied. Kissing Jade was like a drug, Rebecca felt like she was flying, electrified, and was melting into a puddle of sex, all at the same time. She probed her tongue deep into Jade's mouth, with Jade meeting her tongue, then Jade's tongue probed deep in her mouth. The feeling of Jade's breasts in her hand, her bare leg in her other hand, and Jade's hands on her was near euphoria. Both of them were hot and wet, and each kiss burning their flames of passion higher and deeper.

Feeling Jade's hand rubbing her nipple through her clothes, and her fingers stroking her pussy through her underwear, made Rebecca want to strip down and start having having with her way with Jade right there in the back seat. Rubbing each other through underwear was not enough, though, and soon their hands slipped into each other's panties. Rebecca felt the heat in Jade's crotch, her wetness, and her swollen lips. There was no hesitation, fingers were inserted and taken, with legs spread and backs arched. But still, Rebecca wanted more, her body aching for more, and just when she was getting ready to unbuckle, Rebecca felt the the Jeep slowing down, then stop.

"We're here," Eric said, quietly.

"You sure you don't want to come in with us?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah," Jade said, "we've done fine so far."

"I noticed," Eric said. "I almost went off the road a couple of times."

Rebecca and Jade laughed at that.

"I do want to watch," Eric said. "I want to really bad, but I won't. Your first time together should be alone."

"We haven't even noticed you watching," Rebecca said honestly.

"Well, thanks," Eric said, laughing. "But no, I'm going to go home and masturbate about a hundred times before I go to sleep."

Both woman laughed. Rebecca leaned up between the front seats and kissed Eric. He hummed into her kiss.

"I will want details when you get home tomorrow," Eric said, "about everything."

He pressed his tongue into Rebecca's mouth and she tongue kissed him back. Rebecca felt Jade kissing up the back of her legs, under her dress, and her tongue press to the wet center in her panties.

"Hey...!" Rebecca said, looking back at Jade, smiling. "You'll get that soon enough."

"I know," Jade said, "but it was so tempting, right in front of my face. I couldn't help myself."

"Fuck! I can not wait until tomorrow night!" Eric said. " But, I'm going to, and you have to leave now, so I can go home and fantasize about it!"

"Are you sure?" Rebecca asked, kissing him again.

"Last chance," Jade said, kissing Rebecca's panty clad ass.

"I am sure," Eric said, sighing. "And it's only my last chance for tonight."

Rebecca quickly kissed Eric again and thanked him for everything. He told her to have fun, and if she needed anything, she knew where he was. She smiled and kissed him again while Jade kissed up and down the backs of her legs. Eric stayed in the driveway, making sure they got inside safely. Jade fumbled with her keys, she was shaking a little and dropped them. When she bent over to pick them up, Rebecca slapped her ass.

"Hey," Jade said. "we can do that inside."

"And you needed to behave yourself when we were in the Jeep," Rebecca countered.

"He liked knowing that I was messing with you," Jade said, smiling. "And you liked me messing with you even more."

"True and true," Rebecca admitted. "I saw the tent in his pants jerk when he heard you kissing my legs."

Jade had the door open and walked through. Rebecca walked inside, but left the door open. She looked around outside to see if anyone was around, and to see if Eric was still watching, which he was. Rebecca slowly kissed Jade, letting her hands roam over the soft material where the dress hugged her body, while Jade kissed her back.

"You're so beautiful," Rebecca said, "I just want to rip this dress right off of you."

"You can if you want to," Jade said.

Rebecca grabbed Jade and gave her a long tongue kiss, while slowly lifting up the back of her dress, cupping her panty covered ass with her hand. Jade kissed Rebecca's collarbone, her mouth hot on Rebecca's skin, then she lifted up Rebecca's dress and put her hand in the front of her panties and began rubbing. When they stopped kissing and looked at Eric, he was smiling at them. They laughed at each other, and Eric laughed and shook his head.

Rebecca looked around again to see if anyone else was around, when she determined the coast to be clear, and dropped to her knees and put her head underneath Jade's dress and started kissing her pussy through her underwear. She felt both of Jade's hands on her head and heard her moan. Rebecca stayed down there for about a minute before peaking out from underneath Jade's dress to look at Eric. He had a broad grin on his face.

Rebecca stood up and kissed Jade again, deep and passionate, more for show, but also because it felt good. She was about to close the door, but Jade dropped to her knees and lifted up Rebecca's dress. Rebecca felt her panties move aside and Jade's wet tongue lick up her pussy. Rebecca put her hands on Jade's head and grabbed her hair, holding onto braid. Rebecca moaned and threw her head back, opening her mouth and spreading her legs further apart. Jade only licked her for a few seconds, and then looked up at her, smiling. Rebecca looked down at her, smiling back, and gently lifter her up by her face so she could kiss her again.

Rebecca kissed Jade soft and tender at first, letting their lips barely touch. Jade moved her hand on the back of Rebecca's head and pushed her tongue into Rebecca's mouth, which Rebecca eagerly touched with her tongue. They freely touched each other all over while they kissed for a few minutes, letting their hands move freely under their clothes- grabbing breasts, nipples and pushing into each other's underwear. When they stopped kissing, Rebecca looked over at Eric, who looked like he was concentrating, and hungry. Rebecca smiled at him, blew him a kiss and closed the door.

"That was fun," Rebecca said. "We will have to do that again."

"We will," Jade said, smiling, "tomorrow night.

"Which I'm certain can't get here fast enough for him," Rebecca said, laughing.

"We did give him a kick ass preview, didn't we?" Jade asked.

"That and enough 'spank fodder' for tonight," Rebecca said.

"Enough for all year, you mean," Jade said.

They both laughed at that.

Rebecca stopped laughing as she looked Jade in the eyes, but continued to smile at Jade, who smiled back at her.

"You are beautiful," Jade said.

"Thank you," Rebecca said. "You already told me that once, I seem to remember, and we were standing in the same spot we are now. Maybe it's me standing in front of your door. What if I move, would you still think that I'm beautiful?"

"You are beautiful anywhere," Jade said, closing the short distance between them, kissing her.

"Well," Rebecca said, "I think you are beautiful as well. Anywhere. Especially here and now."

They stayed standing, kissing each other, light and comfortable at first. Soon, though, the heat and tension of the night caught up with them and their kissing grew more hungry and needy, tongues touched and explored each other's mouths. Hands roamed, touching and feeling each other's bodies. Then they pressed their bodies against one another, as close as clothes would allow, slowly grinding together while kissing.

"Come on, Rebecca," Jade said. "We need to get to my bedroom, before I fuck you right here and now."

"You can," Rebecca said, grinding herself on Jade's leg. "Then we can move to your bed after."

Jade groaned, a low, hungry groan. She quickly pulled Rebecca by her hand down the hall to her bedroom. Rebecca felt like she was moving in water, her body seemed so detached and humming, her mind hungry for sex.

Inside her room, Jade lit a few candles. Even that small amount of time seemed like forever to Rebecca, who stood there nearly impatient. Rebecca's whole body wanted to be with Jade, to feel her naked bodies pressed against hers, to do everything that she wanted to with Jade.

Jade turned her bedroom light off and looked at Rebecca, who was only a step away.

Rebecca grabbed a hold of both of Jade's hands, looking at her. Jade's eyes were soft and shining in the candle light, she was smiling and looking at her. Rebecca smiled back at her, then pulled her close to kiss her.

Rebecca kissed Jade deep, feeling her soft lips and warm tongue against her own. It was nice and familiar. Rebecca stopped and looked at her. Jade's eyes fluttered open and she smiled.

"I've been looking forward to this all day," Jade said.

Jade grabbed Rebecca's hips and pulled her in even closer, until their bodies pressed tightly against each other.

As Jade's mouth moved against hers, Rebecca felt Jade's fingers sliding down the front of her dress toward her legs. Rebecca suppressed a shudder as Jade gathered the fabric of her dress and pulled it up around her hips, while sliding her fingers between her legs.

"Mmmm, yes..." Rebecca said, sighing.

"You are so sexy," Jade said, kissing Rebecca again.

They continued to kiss, with Jade slowly rubbing the fabric of Rebecca's underwear against her pussy, while using her other hand to take down the shoulder straps her her dress, freeing her breasts. Jade kissed, touched, and stroked Rebecca all over, until Rebecca couldn't wait anymore.

Rebecca broke their kiss, and stripping out of her own dress, she moved behind Jade and started kissing the back of her neck, while untying the back of her dress. Kissing each shoulder, Rebecca slowly slid the dress from Jade, leaving her in just her white cotton underwear. Jade turned around and looked at her. They stood there, nearly naked, only in their underwear, looking each other in the eyes. Rebecca began kissing Jade, they began softly at first, but quickly began pressing their tongues together, hungry for each other. Rebecca's hands moved lightly up Jade's sides, feeling her naked flesh underneath her fingertips. From her panty clad hips, up her smooth torso, to the edges of her breasts. They both were touching each other all over, not only in erogenous areas, but feeling as much naked flesh as they could, using soft touches and gentle caresses.

Jade's hands on Rebecca felt like little jolts of electricity, tingling against her flesh wherever they roamed. She felt Jade's fingertips move down her arms, to her sides, then further down to her underwear, feeling the tops of her legs with one hand and the small of her back with the other. Soon, one hand was in Rebecca's hair while the other hand was feeling the top of her underwear, softly stroking the trim pubic area just above her pussy. Then Jade slid her fingers into the top of Rebecca's underwear with both hands.

Gasping, Rebecca slightly shivered when she felt Jade start slipping her underwear down her legs, then pushed them down completely. Rebecca let out a little groan when she felt Jade's hand move between her legs,cupping her pussy, while her other hand began twisting in her hair.

Rebecca kissed down Jade's neck, to the swell of her breasts, down to one of her nipples. Jade let out a breath that she was holding in when Rebecca licked and sucked on her hard nipple. While she sucked on Jade's nipples, Rebecca slid her hands down Jade's body, to her hips, and slid her underwear down as well. It turned Rebecca on, peeling Jade's panties off her body, off her hips, down her legs, and past her knees. Moving up Jade's legs, Rebecca slipped her hand up, enjoying the feeling smooth, naked flesh. She paused when she reached the soft inner thighs, just below Jade's pussy. She could feel heat radiating from her pussy area.

Moving slowly, Rebecca slid her hand further up, feeling the wetness and warmth of Jade's sex. Jade let out a moan and spread her legs further apart, pressing herself against Rebecca's fingers. Rebecca easily slid a finger deep into Jade's wet folds, pushing it all the way in. She marveled at how wet Jade was for her.

Still licking and sucking on Jade's nipples, Rebecca pushed another finger into Jade, spreading her out further.

"Yesss," Jade hissed.

"Do you like that?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jade said.

Rebecca moved her fingers deep and hard into Jade's pussy, they slid easily into Jade's wetness. Jade looked down at her, moving her hips, pushing her body down onto Rebecca's fingers. Rebecca pulled her fingers out of Jade, then sucked on their tangy, sweet juices from her fingers. It reminded her of something familiar, but she couldn't think of what, exactly. Jade smiled and lifted her face up, so she could kiss her.

It felt nice and sexy to be naked with Jade, to feel her touch and to be touched, flesh against flesh. They moved closer together, pressing their bodies together. Rebecca felt Jade's breasts press against hers, she could feel the hardness of Jade's nipples push against her, and enjoyed how sexy it felt. Jade must have felt the same, because she broke their kiss to look down at their breasts touching each other. She slowly moved her body so their nipples rubbed against each other. The feeling went straight to Rebecca's pussy, making her throb.

Rebecca then turned Jade around, lowering her to the pink and gray bedspread, while kissing her way down her neck to her bare chest. Rebecca paused at each hard nipple, kissing, licking and teasing each one, enjoying the hard sexy flesh in her mouth. It felt good to be naked on top of Jade, and Jade's naked body felt good underneath of her. It felt freeing, to be so intimately close to Jade, like they could do whatever they wanted to each other. They most likely were going to do just that, and hopefully more.

Rebecca felt the sexy warmth of Jade's body moving underneath her, their skin directly touching, naked smooth flesh connecting together. Jade's breasts were pressing into hers as they tongue kissed, Jade's fingertips were lightly stroking her naked back, Rebecca's hands were in Jade's hair. Every touch, every kiss kept turning Rebecca on more, until her body felt like it was thrumming and electrified.

While kissing Jade, Rebecca moved one of her legs between Jade's legs, pushing them apart. Jade spread her legs further apart, giving her easier access. Rebecca felt the wetness of her pussy on her leg, the warmth of her crotch, and Jade slightly grinding down onto her. Jade moved one of her legs between Rebecca's legs as well, its smooth pressure pushing against her pussy. Rebecca kissed Jade as they pushed into each other's legs, both groaning slightly with each shove.

The wetness on her leg from Jade's pussy, and the feeling of her own pussy shoving against Jade's leg, had Rebecca wanting more. She broke from Jade's kiss and leaned back while scooting her hips closer to Jade's until she felt the wetness between Jade's legs line up with her own wet slit. With their sex touching each other, Rebecca slid her body back and forth over Jade's body, grinding their pussies together. The warm, wetness of Jade's pussy sliding against hers had Rebecca moaning.

1...345678