Persistent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't fair, he loved her, there were taboo stuff due to her vacation and it wasn't possible for him to add 'dirt' in their sex without ruining their relationship even more.

Then he tried many other things to see her excited when they were having sex. All of them felt fake for him, none of them made her participate in.

During these weeks, Linda started to enjoy making him stressed. She liked to do it to Nick and she started to practice that on Paul as well. But since Paul was a nice guy, he didn't give her the pleasure she was looking for. She wanted to upset someone without feeling guilty about it.

Their last hot night was the night they had dinner together.

That sex had nothing to do with him, he couldn't make it happen. It was about what she did. He had to initiate that.

They were watching a movie, sitting on the sofa. He slowly slid down on the floor, moved between her legs under her confused stare, slid her skirt up, moved her panties aside and started to kiss her pussy. He pleasured her for more than half an hour, clearly showing her that he was ready for anything she wanted. Linda loved that and let him make her orgasm like that. During that unexpected scene, she kind of verified what turned her on. Other than being humiliated, of course. She liked to feel superior too.

Probably because of the traumatic experience she had, she wanted to be in control, lately. She didn't want to feel humiliated anymore. At least for that period. And Paul harmed his self-image in the last weeks so this could be an opportunity for them to find their new roles, fitting their new personalities.

She fucked him rough that night. And their sex life got better for a period.

Such things became their new normal. She wasn't suggesting to have sex, she was telling him to follow her when she wanted.

He wasn't asking or suggesting when he wanted her attention, he was going down on her, turning her on by the only way he could.

This was hot for a period. For both of them. But it had its side effects, again for both of them.

Paul started to feel more insecure, Linda started to get used to that and she needed to feel more superior to get aroused. She pushed him more and when it wasn't enough, she started to talk.

She added verbal humiliation to this. She wasn't doing it after making plans, she just couldn't help herself.

She noticed that she wasn't respecting Paul anymore. She couldn't help but compare. Nick was a very bad specimen but he was a strong man. Paul looked like the perfect man to her but after this incident, she saw through him. He was some sort of hollow inside; he was weak and vulnerable.

He didn't have the guts to leave her, he didn't have the love to return to her with passion. He surrendered for the most viable option, in a broken way. He looked like he needed her to survive, like he would do anything to stay with her.

And after the conversation which ruined him, he transformed into this new person. She deserved more than this.

She didn't see him as her husband anymore. Their conversations started to leave scars on him.

He wasn't happy anymore and since she started to mention that vacation subject to make him uneasy, he had to endure her implications on that subject. Because he couldn't leave her.

The first incident of that kind of a conversation happened in the living room, when she was on the sofa and he was on his knees in front of her, trying to convince her to fuck him, hoping that she still loved those kinks.

This wasn't a kink anymore for Linda, this was becoming their life style. This was the third time that week where he was on his knees serving her pussy while she was watching something. In two of those sessions, she patted on his head, saying "That was sweet" and left to go to bed to sleep. In one of those two, she did it without having an orgasm. She was losing her interest in him.

The only thing that had an impact was her new hobby. To make him uncomfortable.

But he was getting used to that as well. Linda, on the other hand, was finding this insufficient. He was acting like a submissive person, not her husband. That submissiveness stopped being arousing because he looked too used to that and this had no triggering 'dirtiness' in it anymore.

Not that she needed that but Paul wasn't able to give him anything else. They both needed something more. Paul wanted to see some affection on her side when he was down there.

Linda wanted her marriage back. She didn't want a marriage built on sexual games. Unconsciously, she was trying to push him to a point, hoping that he was going to fight back and find the real man in him or leave her. But he was constantly submitting to her more, trying his best to humor her. She didn't want that.

If that was all he had to give, if he was going to submit, he had to do it right. She hated to have a husband like that, she hated to think about him like that.

But it already happened. It was her fault in the beginning but that caused him to show her his true personality, how weak he was.

At the same time, she was still playing with Nick, cautiously; she was keeping him agitated at a subtle level to protect her career.

But her marriage seemed to be ruined already and she was losing all her sympathy for Paul, so, she wanted to try. They could find a new way that both were happy or end this nonsense.

Anyway, about that first talk when he was kneeling between her legs; she had her hand on his head, keeping his face on her pussy. She started talking about work. And she brought the subject to Nick.

"And I guess he fell in love with me. I think he regrets that night. The night he could have..."

"Linda! Why are you talking about this?"

She looked at him, determined to push him more. He was going to react or she was going to see if she liked seeing him like her bitch.

And she didn't care about his feelings anymore.

"What's wrong? Why did you say that?"

"You know I don't like that subject. We talked about it and we left it behind."

"OK, to be clear, 'you' left it behind. You were the one struggling with it and we worked on that problem. I told you I accepted and owned my mistake."

"Anyway, I'm not comfortable talking about it."

"But you returned. I have to admit that this surprised me. I know it's very hard for a man to go through such a thing. But I thought that you were man enough to accept what happened too and you were in peace with my mistake."

"I'm in peace with your mistake, not with his name." He was lying, he wasn't in peace with anything. He couldn't leave her and he was trying to keep his marriage going no matter what.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But it's not normal if you're feeling inferior about him. I'm guessing that learning that he was confident enough not to take me that night was even worse for you." She was pissed off.

These were fatal wounds. She wasn't sparing her words. She didn't care what he felt, not anymore. She wanted a real man. A man that could stand against her; she understood that even humiliating him wasn't giving her pleasure. Not like that. Paul became like a punchbag.

He tried to stand up but she didn't let him. Held his head in her crotch and kept on talking.

"I suffered for my mistake already. I did what I can, to show you that I was sorry and I still loved you. But you disappointed me."

"How?" his muffled words sounded helpless.

She wanted to say more, she wanted to get results. But his voice gave her the pleasure she was looking for. She came in his mouth silently, kept him there a few seconds and said "I don't want to talk about this now. We'll talk the next time." and pushed him to stand up, walked to bed. He wasn't joining her in bed if she didn't invite her for the last few days.

This wasn't Linda. She wasn't even a human being in Paul's eyes. But he desired her more than ever. Not lovingly but like an addiction. He was aware that his days were numbered. He had to do something but he knew that this wasn't possible as well.

In fact, he wasn't a match for Linda. Never had been. He adopted an image for himself in his youth, he looked good, he acted charismatic but all his paint wore off in the first real trouble.

Linda decided to leave Paul that night if he couldn't manage to show her that he was a real man. Otherwise, that was it. She didn't want him crawling at her feet. If that marriage was just about sex, she had better options for that.

That situation let her feel more detached from her marriage and she was getting motivated to focus about the office, including Nick.

The toxic work environment started to look fruitful to her. As long as Nick didn't do something unpredictable, she was getting stronger.

There were people talking about the vacation and the possible events happened there.

But Nick wasn't. That was the first time his lackeys couldn't hear a single word from him about a woman.

That was making them wonder. Was Linda a tough nut to crack and was he rejected in an embarrassing way? Did they do something and did Nick fall in love? One of them even made a joke, saying "I hope she didn't tell him 'It happens to every guy'!" smirking painfully.

Everybody observed how lively Linda was and how Nick was distant all the time.

Most women admired Linda even more. Even the ones who believed that she cheated her husband and fucked him. Some of them interpreted that as she used and dumped Nick. They loved the idea and wanted this to be true.

The guys already admired her looks and character but this was a new Linda. If Nick suffered from her heat, they couldn't imagine how hot she was.

She was back on track, doing her work and making the owners happy. She was worried that Nick could put stain on her name if he couldn't control himself but she had some precautionary plans for him too.

Paul's work wasn't that complex so he was managing to sustain it. But he was unhappy. He felt powerless and he was sensing that she was about to kick his ass out. He couldn't find any ways to change that. He could only think that this could be a phase for both of them and he could only recover from this mood if he spent time away from her. If she loved him, she could feel sorry for treating him like that too.

But he couldn't accept the fact that she was the one who couldn't say no to the first guy who hit on her and she was blaming Paul because he became that miserable.

He had to resist returning to her. That was his mistake. He started to realize that he gave her the chance to cool her guilty feelings and ease them into this point where she was confident and happy while he was helpless and upset.

As of that day, she wasn't going to care that much if he left her. But he was going to feel even worse. There were no other options, so, before she kicked him out, he had to leave her to save face, if there was any left.

Linda was right about him. He was a moron. He couldn't have avoided the cheating. But he could have left her, he could have beaten Nick, he could have forgiven her and used his words doing any of those. He stood in the middle of all those options, without making any decisions and without talking to her.

At night he went home and found Linda on the armchair in the living room, reading a book. That was another problem. Every time he saw her, it was becoming impossible to stay determined. She was gorgeous. He instantly started to think that he didn't want to leave her. But he had solid reasons this time.

He sat in front of her, on the carpet and said "Linda, I can't go on like that."

She looked at him. She couldn't believe to see him talking like that. Was he going to man up? Was he going to try and gain her heart back somehow?

"What do you mean?" she crossed her legs.

"You don't feel love for me anymore and I can't change that no matter what I do. Since you started to humiliate my manhood, talking about him, I feel sick. I love you but..."

"What a wimp!" she thought. He's leaving me? Still acting like a mush?

"Manhood, you say?" she was going to go brutal on him. That was enough.

"Linda, please."

She thought of saying things to hurt him, to attack his manhood but she changed her mind.

She kicked off her shoes, put her feet on the carpet, slid her skirt up, parting her legs.

"Linda..." he was looking at her nylon clad legs going up to her crotch. Was she going to make him do this? At such a moment?

"Please..." he was pleading her not to make him something like that, not to ruin him even more.

She didn't like him anymore and she wanted to see him suffer. He didn't even have a dignity to leave her like a man. He was still whining when he was telling her the reasons.

"Please? I don't understand what do you mean" she was pushing harder. She already got better at this and she could sense that he wasn't going to resist that. She started to caress her leg. Showing him what he was never going to have after he left. Showing him that he wasn't even capable of leaving her if she didn't let him.

He sat up and crawled to her.

"Paul, what are you doing?" She didn't want him to pleasure him or to change the course of his decisions. She just wanted to get him out of her mind completely. And to see how far he could go embarrassing himself.

He wanted her too much. He even questioned his decision. He could live like that. He wanted to be by her side, if that was still an option.

"I thought..."

"Yes?"

"I mean that you wanted me to pleasure you."

"Why? Why did you think that? Is it what you want?"

He knew she was playing with him; he knew it was already over for them. He had no power to leave her, he wanted to stay with her no matter what she felt about him. That was pathetic.

"Yes, please."

"Is this what you wanted to talk about? I didn't get that from what you were saying."

He had to stand up and leave but he was still trying to stay there, make her feel something.

"Please let me stay with you, I will do whatever you want."

"I didn't ask you that, don't you listen?"

"I want to pleasure you more than anything. All the time. Just let me stay with you."

She was looking at him without saying anything.

He was feeling horrified seeing her think about this. This wasn't a game anymore; he couldn't believe that she was considering for her answer. He panicked.

He bowed down to kiss her foot, to show that he was serious, his lips were only a few inches far from her beautiful foot.

But she didn't let him. She pulled it back, stood up and said "No. Pack your things and get out." before she put her shoes on and left the house.