All Comments on 'Personal Anatomy Punishment Ch. 02'

by rosenglass

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Follow your story line...

In chapter 1, the punishment was set for "after 8th period", i.e., after school was out for the day. Now you have a health class going on after the first part of the punishment session. Also, any girl like her with almost a week's notice would have told her mother who would have stormed into the Principal's office. He would have noticed her sub nature and meted out a separate punishment for her, or added her to her daughter's punishment. With no sex happening, you really need to develop your story line better.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
Disagree with anon

This is coming along nicely and pushing her boundaries is exactly the way to go, preferably getting darker. Humiliation and forced exhibitionism is very arousing.

You write it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I loved both chapters. I like that Evelyn is [verbally] forced to do all the things like undressing and walking to the office. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrosenglass@rosenglass
Just someone testing out the waters of erotic fiction. Credit to Kimberly Glyder for the basis of the profile picture.