Personal Assistant Ch. 01

Story Info
Chloe discovers her boss likes his dates docile and obedient.
3.2k words
4.62
45.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SiennaKross
SiennaKross
126 Followers

Dimmed lights cast a soft glow in the ballroom as waiters quietly busied themselves with trays of champagne. Hushed conversations drifted around the room while a quartet performed classical music on a small stage. As usual at such events, most of the guests ignored them.

Chloe sighed, clutching her small satin purse in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other. Although being here was part of her duties as Mr. Harrison's executive assistant, she loathed attending these events. The charity event had been a success, and the auction was long over. Surely she could slip away now.

Her eyes scanned the room, searching for her boss in the sea of glamorous dresses and perfectly tailored tuxedos. His appearances at these events were scheduled almost to the second, and by now he should already be in the limo on his way to his penthouse. She frowned, lost in thought. It was unusual for him to disappear without telling her, since she was the one who arranged his transportation.

Chloe checked the antique clock on the wall behind the quartet. Ten past eleven. Her heels were killing her, and she really wanted to go home. A quick glance at her phone, tucked neatly into her purse, revealed no new messages. She sighed. It was time to find her boss and see if she could manage to get home before midnight.

She drained the remaining champagne and placed the glass on the tray of a passing waiter. A sound of breaking glass to her left startled her. Ugh. She rolled her eyes. A middle-aged (and probably filthy rich) man looked like he'd had one too many drinks. His wife was nervously trying to pull him away as he staggered, while a waiter cleaned up the shards of glass.

Chloe crossed the room, nodding to a few of her boss's associates here and there. Mr. Harrison was a workaholic, with a keen sense of business. She enjoyed working closely with him in managing the company and was grateful for the hefty salary. But right now, she felt more like a babysitter than anything else. Good thing she didn't have to deal with his dating life on top of that.

Heat bloomed on her face, making her blush, and not just from the champagne. Mr. Harrison was a silver fox, and it was certainly no hardship to look at him. Except that he was her boss, so she knew to leave her fantasies at home and be professional. Her job was more important than having a crush on him. It was the chance of a lifetime to work for him, even if, for now, she'd kill for a low-level corporate job that didn't involve chasing after him in hopes of getting to bed early.

A girl could dream.

Approaching the quartet, she spun around in a slow circle, her golden dress swirling around her feet.

Ah, there he is!

The familiar figure of his boss disappeared behind a door, his gorgeous date storming in front of him. The woman was one of those influencers you saw all over social media (Amanda... something? To be honest, Chloe didn't give a damn about her). It was a surprise that he picked her, as she was known to have quite a temper.

Usually, Mr. Harrison's dates for these events were always quiet, if not a little... subdued. But this one was a brat. From the moment she got into the limo with Chloe (making sure to look down on her) to the auction (making a scene because he didn't bid on the art piece she wanted), she had made the evening difficult.

Chloe pushed open the door and entered a hallway. Darkness enveloped her, the only light coming from electric candles on the wall sconces. Her heels echoed in the empty corridor, which made her wince. No need to alert everyone to her presence, especially since she wasn't sure if the place was open to the public. She used the wall as a support to slip out of her heels and hold them with one hand. She had lost a few inches in the process, but hopefully no one would notice that she was barefoot under her dress.

She padded down the hallway, looking for the faintest sound. It was eerily quiet, and a chill ran down her spine. Chloe pulled out her phone in an attempt to distract herself, and she readjusted the golden metal string of her purse over her shoulder. No sign of Mr. Harrison or his date. She was about to turn around when she heard the raised voices.

Heading around the corner, she tiptoed to an alcove, grateful for the large, tall plant providing a perfect cover to hide from their view. She didn't want to disrupt her boss before she had time to assess the situation.

"I told you to lower your tone."

Mr. Harrison clenched his jaw as he moved closer to Amanda, the only sign in his behavior that he was annoyed. The woman jabbed a finger into his chest, glaring at him.

"Let them hear what an asshole you are!"

He caught her wrist and pinned her against the wall, his other hand grabbing her throat in a loose grip. Chloe gasped in utter shock. Mr. Harrison wasn't one prone to violence, and she'd never seen him lose his temper in all the years she'd worked with him -- and she'd seen him lose a billion-dollar contract once, so that was saying something.

Amanda used her free hand to claw at the hand on her throat, but he was far too strong for her and wouldn't budge.

"Let me go!"

Chloe winced at the sudden shriek, but she could hear the fear entering the woman's voice. Not that she blamed her.

"I don't think so. You caused quite a scene tonight. I don't appreciate that kind of attention." His voice was calm and detached, but laced with ice. "I only agreed to this date as a favor to your father, but I should have known better. You're just a selfish, egocentric little slut."

The slap echoed through the hallway, causing Chloe to flinch. Amanda was furious, her body vibrating with tension, but Mr. Harrison didn't seem the least bit fazed by her outburst.

"How dare you!"

Chloe looked back the way she came, biting her lower lip and wondering what she should do. Should she make some noise to announce her presence and defuse the situation? Surely he wasn't going to hit her... Right? Or maybe she could just forget what she saw and go back to the party. Dealing with dating drama wasn't part of her job description, after all.

"There's a reason why I personally pick up my dates before I go to an event. I expect my dates to be perfectly docile, and I do what I need to do to ensure that. But you had to be late. I should have done something sooner, but I couldn't exactly do it in front of an audience."

Chloe frowned. Was he talking about her? Sure, it was unusual for her to pick up her boss's date, but the woman had been running late and forced Chloe to pick her up. Usually she arrived at an event alone, ahead of her boss and any woman he brought with him. Come to think of it, he had gritted his teeth upon hearing the news. She chalked it up to the fact that he valued punctuality and hadn't thought twice about it at the time.

"I intend to correct that mistake. It's past time you and I had a little conversation about your... manners."

His voice suddenly dropped an octave, and although there was no mistaking the command in it, his tone was now deep and sensual. Chloe couldn't help the little shiver of arousal that ran down her spine. It was exactly the kind of voice she had imagined in her midnight fantasies in which he starred.

"I'll show you where you can shove your manners, you jerk!" Amanda lifted her chin in defiance, but her eyes darted away, looking for a way out.

"Tsk, tsk." He scolded her and used his grip on her throat to tilt her head so she was forced to look at him. "First of all, when you address someone, proper manners would be to look the person in the eye. Or are my eyes so ugly that you don't want to look at them?"

The young woman blinked at him, brows furrowed. "Huh? What kind of question is that?"

Mr. Harrison's mouth curled into a smirk and he chuckled, a sound Chloe didn't often hear coming from her boss. In this moment, there was no denying the boyish charm that had put him on the city's most sought-after bachelor list for the past few years.

"It's a simple question, Amanda." Leave it to him to sound condescending just by saying her name. "You think my eyes are ugly?"

The young woman huffed. "No, but I don't understand what that has to do with--"

"So what you're telling me, Amanda, is that you find my eyes attractive? Or perhaps captivating?"

"Huh... I guess...?"

Clearly, the young woman was as confused as Chloe by Mr. Harrison's questions.

"Look into my eyes and tell me. What colors do you see?"

"Look dude, I just want you to release me!" The frustration was clear in her voice. "I don't know why you want to know what I think about your eyes or whatever!"

"Humor me, Amanda. We're just having a little discussion, you and I, nothing more."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine! They're gray."

"Surely you can do better than gray. What do you see when you look into my eyes?"

Amanda gave him a narrow look, clearly annoyed, but there was no escaping his hold. "They have an outer circle that's darker, like charcoal or something. Look, I--"

"What else, Amanda? Look deeper into them. Did you notice the silver flecks?"

"Huh... No...?"

He shook his head, not breaking eye contact.

"That's because you're only looking on the surface. Look closer. Deeper. Look into my eyes. See how the little silver flecks shimmer? Like they're molten metal, swirling, sometimes pure, shiny silver, sometimes a darker shade, like gunmetal?"

"I... I think so... "

Chloe couldn't see his eyes, but she nodded nonetheless. All her attention was so focused on making out his words, as he spoke lower now, that she didn't realize her thoughts were starting to drift away.

"And the more you stare into them, the more you notice how they shine and sparkle. Relaxing as you stare into my gray eyes, watching all those silvery colors melt and swirl. And you don't want to look away from my captivating, mesmerizing silver eyes."

Amanda's brows furrowed slightly as she began to relax in his grip.

"I... I don't...?"

He let go of her wrist and her hand dropped at her side. She didn't move, just continued to stare into his eyes.

"No, you don't want to look away. Because the more you look into my eyes, the more relaxed you feel. And the more relaxed you feel, the more you want to look into my eyes. And it feels so good to relax. To let all the worries of the evening float away. To feel them slowly fade into the background."

Amanda's eyelids were hooded as she stared straight ahead now, no longer focusing on his eyes, as relaxation crept into her body.

"You realize now that you can't look away. But it doesn't matter because you don't need to look into my eyes anymore. You just need to listen to my voice."

"You don't need to think. Just relax, deeper and deeper. The deeper you go, the more pleasure you feel. The more pleasure you feel, the deeper you go. It feels so good to go deeper. So much pleasure when you listen and obey to my voice. Because obedience is pleasure."

Chloe's eyes became glassier and glassier as she listened to her boss as intently as Amanda.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Chloe couldn't exactly distinguish the words now, but the deep, husky voice lulled her, her mind becoming quieter with each word he spoke.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Chloe swayed a little as his voice, thick and warm as honey, caressed her body.

"Obedience is pleasure."

Her nipples tightened in her dress as arousal built in her core, making her squirm in place.

"Hmm-mm..."

Chloe echoed Amanda's whispered moan, not realizing she was rubbing her thighs together now.

"That's a good girl. You don't need to be in control anymore. Unable to resist. Not wanting to resist. In fact, it's so good to give up control. It's so arousing to know that I'm in control now."

"Your mind and body are mine to control. And the more you give me control, the more obedient and aroused you become. No longer wanting to resist. Obedient and aroused."

As Mr. Harrison leaned in to whisper in Amanda's ear, Chloe found herself leaning in as well, desperate to hear his words, her consciousness slowly fading into the comforting darkness of her hidden place.

Snap.

Chloe jerked out of trance as the snap of his fingers echoed through the hallway. She shook her head, a wave of dizziness hitting her. Her hooded eyes were still slightly unfocused, and she couldn't figure out what had happened. Across from her, Amanda was slumped against the wall as if a switch had been turned off. Chloe slowly blinked and realized he was still talking.

"... Because you're a mindless, obedient slut for me, aren't you, pet? You're mine now." The woman nodded, her mouth slightly agape, her eyes closed. "And good sluts obey. It makes you so horny to obey. Eager to please me. Eager to let me control you. Because controlling you is what pleases me, and you live to please me now."

He released her throat and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Now, I want you to listen closely. I want you to remember the last time you masturbated. That's right pet, I want you to remember the last time you touched yourself. Feeling yourself getting wetter and wetter as you think about rubbing your clit and pushing your fingers deep inside that needy pussy of yours."

The young woman moaned and squirmed in place. Chloe couldn't stop watching, shivers of anticipation running through her. Part of her wanted to run for the hills and forget about the evening. Another part of her desperately wanted to know what he was about to do next.

"Now I want you to think about cocks. Hard, throbbing cocks rubbing against your lips, sliding into your mouth, deep into your throat. Because that's what mindless, obedient sluts want. They want cocks. They craved cocks."

The belt made a swooshing sound as he pulled it out from the loops of his slacks.

"Feel them get hard as you suck them. Throbbing in your mouth. Needing to feel them cum inside you. Desperately wanting to taste cum down your throat. All that matters is making them cum in your mouth. And while you're sucking them, feel them in your slutty pussy, like they're fucking you. Let the pleasure build and build and build. "

Chloe's nipples were hard little peaks, brushing against the lace of her strapless bra with every breath. It was so wrong to witness this. And yet, she couldn't help but rub her thighs together as this man, the one starring in her late night fantasies, so easily took control of the young woman.

"But no matter how aroused you are, you can't cum until they do." Amanda whimpered in need, her breath catching as she panted in arousal. "In a moment, I'll snap my fingers. You will wake up, and you will obey my commands. It will seem so natural to obey. You'll be so ready and eager to serve me."

"You will drop to your knees and take out my cock. Your purpose in life now is to let me fuck your mouth, take me deep in your throat and bring me to orgasm. Because when I cum, you cum. You'll swallow every drop like the obedient slut you are."

He fastened the belt around the young woman's neck.

"And when we're done, we'll work on your behavior afterwards."

Snap.

She watched in fascination as Amanda opened her eyes, dark with lust, and dropped gracefully to her knees. She licked her lips and eagerly unzipped his fly. Swallowing his cock in one swift move, she gagged when it reached the back of her throat, but it didn't stop her.

One of his hands held the belt while the other grabbed her hair. He set a punishing pace, his balls slapping her chin with each thrust. Amanda's eyes brimmed with tears, but she moaned in ecstasy, her hands clutching at his thighs.

Chloe was desperate to touch herself, to take care of the throbbing between her legs. Her thong was probably ruined by now as her pussy clenched, soaking the material with her juices. She knew it was wrong to look at them, hiding in her little alcove, but she was too mesmerized to move.

She wondered absently if she had been hypnotized as well, but as quickly as the thought had appeared, it was already being drowned out by the strength of her arousal.

She needed to see more.

She craved to see more.

She couldn't remember ever being so turned on in her life. The intensity in her boss's eyes as he fucked Amanda's mouth made her heart beat faster against her ribcage. Even in her wildest fantasies, she had never dreamed of being the object of such a focused gaze.

Nor had she dreamed of being used like an object. And yet, she could imagine his large hand squeezing her own throat as he pounded into her, leaving her no alternative but to submit to him.

Her body betrayed her, inching closer to the alcove entrance before she even realized what she was doing. But the large plant that had concealed her until then was in the way, playing hide-and-seek with the sight she craved to watch.

And then, in the blink of an eye, everything fell apart.

One moment she was edging closer, eager to see the cock she was fantasizing about.

The next one, her foot was hitting the ceramic planter with a soft thud, the leaves making a rustling sound as she brushed against them.

Stormy gray eyes seemed to bore into her brain as he met her gaze through the leaves. He pulled his cock out of Amanda's mouth with a grunt as Chloe recoiled, her back hitting the alcove wall. Her fight-or-flight response kicked in and she bolted, disappearing around the corner, and praying to all the Pantheon gods that he wouldn't recognize her.

Seconds passed, seeming to stretch endlessly until she reached the door. She rushed into the ballroom, putting as much space as she could between her and the door. Instantly, the sounds of the party assaulted her ears, causing a dull ache in her temples. It was only in the middle of the room that she dared to look over her shoulder, the empty hallway disappearing from her vision as the door closed.

As she breathed a sigh of relief, Chloe was unaware that piercing, silver eyes had noticed the soft blue glow cast by her cell phone from its abandoned place on the alcove floor...

SiennaKross
SiennaKross
126 Followers