All Comments on 'Personal Assistant Ch. 01'

by SiennaKross

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
a good start...

... and as long as it doesn't get too kinky, I'll continue reading.

RowanWritesRowanWritesalmost 2 years ago

Love this opening! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good start and looking forward next installment. Do consider letting Harrison finish with Amanda before he fixates on his next prey. After all, Chloe is obviously available whenever, however ... Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I look forward to chapter 2 :-)

Hugs Nev

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 02. You are extremely well written. You pull the reader into the story, giving superb detail without repeating and filling space with empty words. Excellent

zena99zena99almost 2 years ago

Great premise and a very encouraging start to this hopefully multi chapter drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is going to be a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good. I hope Chloe puts up more of a fight now that she's aware of his power - then gets entranced anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the pacing, the topics, and the writing. More please!

Perhaps Chloe feigns her submissiveness and performs so well that she is able to turn the tables on her boss....

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 2 years ago

A very nice start with lots of directions to go; hoping to see a bit of independence left in her, and some more of her enjoyment in seeing his taking other girls. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent - really loved his entrancement of them both - super hot!

bill_eager_2_servebill_eager_2_serveover 1 year ago

Very VERY Hot ... very eagerly looking forward to Chapter two!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiennaKross@SiennaKross
I would love to hear your thoughts about the stories I'm writing! So don't be shy and contact me by clicking on my name to send a message or simply by mail at krosssienna@gmail.com You want to read the stories I create one month before the rest of the world, text inductions...