Perspectives Pt. 1a - Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to taste it, Rachel?" He asked as he moved his hand behind her head.

Rachel kept stroking Mr. Morgan's hard cock and looked up at him. She felt the slight pressure of his hand on the back of her head and the coldness of the wedding band on his finger. The wedding band didn't bother her, but the pressure did. She was past the wedding band now.

"I... I don't want to do that, Mr. Morgan." She looked right into his eyes hoping he could see that she wanted him but still wasn't completely sure of what was happening. This morning she was staring at her breasts in the mirror trying to look pretty for her boss. Now she was stroking Mr. Morgan's hard cock with her tits out. She needed to stop and breathe first.

"Then don't. You don't ever do what you don't want. Never let anyone make you." He replied as he moved his hand to her shoulder.

"Do you know what this is called? What you are doing, Rachel?"

"No, Sir, but you said jerk you off. You wanted to see my tits while I jerked you off. Is that what I'm doing?"

"Yes, you are jerking me off. Now tell me again what you are doing," he demanded. His breathing was stronger now, sweat moving down the side of his face.

"I'm jerking off your hard cock, Mr. Morgan."

She felt it bulge in her hand when she said that and started stroking faster. His dick was covered in precum now, lubricating his shaft, making it feel harder and slicker in her hand. She felt her tits bouncing as she stroked harder and watched as his leg muscles tighten. Her arm was getting tired, but she couldn't stop. She wanted him to, how was it he said it, "cum for her".

"Don't stop, Rachel," Mr. Morgan was thrusting harder, closer to her face. "I'm going to cum on you. Do you want that? I want to cum on your tits."

"I already have it on my hands," she thought. She could move closer so he could rub it on her tits if he wanted. She wanted to make him happy. She was Ms. Morgan and she needed to make him cum.

"Now, tell me what you want, Rachel?"

"I want your hard cock to cum on my tits, Mr. Morgan," she said as she scooted closer to him putting her other hand on his thigh feeling the hard muscles tense as he moved with her hand. She spread her legs out further, feeling the wetness on the side of her thighs, next to her panties. She was showing him everything as her yellow panties had become damp and see through.

"Tell me to cum for you, Rachel," Mr. Morgan said fiercely between heavy breaths.

"Cum for me, Mr. Morgan. Cum on my little tits so you can feel good," She replied, playing her role.

She watched him thrust more, his dick wet soaked with precum, sliding in her hand. She felt his need. The pulsing was stronger, and the soft skin seemed to hide a violent struggle underneath. She needed to help stop it, make it better. She was Ms. Morgan.

Then it really happened.

Mr. Morgan squeezed her shoulder as she pointed his hard cock towards her. Cum shot all over her, hitting her chin and covering her tits. She didn't stop as she watched Mr. Morgan convulse and shoot all over her. She wasn't sure how long it lasted but she opened her eyes to his semi hard dick in her hand and cum everywhere. It ran between her tits to her belly, in her belly button, and some pooled just above her skirt.

"Maybe Natalie wasn't so dramatic after all," She thought.

"Am I good girl, Mr. Morgan?" She asked. Rachel leaned her body, covered in cum, back in the chair, and rubbed her hand up her stomach, feeling the thickness of his sperm as she rolled it between her fingers.

Through heavy breaths he said, "Yes, my good girl" as he pulled up his pants and went to get her a towel.

They talked some after, but she wanted to leave and think about what happened. They hugged as they left; it was awkward but nice. Rachel walked home alone. She felt different. She could still feel the cum on her. Places she missed with the towel. She felt his hard dick in her hand and remembered the surprise as he covered her. He was leaving for two weeks, and she promised she wouldn't tell a soul because she was a good girl, but she was fine with the small lie.

Rachel grabbed her phone and texted: Em, you won't believe what happened. Are you up for some shopping and a sleepover tomorrow?

Emily texted right back: Yea, that sounds great. What are we shopping for?

Rachel texted: Lingerie

Rachel gave a braces filled smile as she took a selfie under the streetlights. She was happy and pretty and wanted to make sure she remembered it.

12