All Comments on 'Persuade-Her: Week 4 Day 2'

by wishfulthinker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MikeUKguyMikeUKguyalmost 20 years ago
Excellent series

Congratulations on a great series. It built up nicely and I found myself reading it from beginning to end. The balance between story line and the sex was right for me and I wasn't offended by anything that you wrote. Its probably right to end it there because there would be a temptation to get more extreme which would spoil it for me. But hey, thats only my opinion, others may disagree. If you did want to carry on, you might want to explore the options of using the drug on a whole variety of other people just as you did with your colleague in an earlier chapter. You could do this with or without your wife. Either way, don't stop writing. Thanks, Mike

vargas111vargas111over 19 years ago
One more thing

Jackie needs to be made pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice 1

impregnation ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!!!!

These stories were absolutely wonderful! I found them intersesting and extremely erotic. I glad that you took your time with the story and made them two pages long. Once again just great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jealous Yes

One needs to know what it is truly like to be displayed, at ones disposal and not having the freedom to move, bondage, spanking, ice and wax cum to mind, as well as clamped and kept open begging to be used over and over. at a halloween party perhaps not knowing whom or where the next cock is coming from

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sab need more humiliation. Give her 5 drops

Sab definitely needs more humiliation and Jackie needs to be able to give it to her. Give Sab 5 drops and have another orgy. Bring the Pizza Guy back and his young girl and get her in the mood for the orgy. Maybe make her the center of attention. Then let's try some Persuade her on one of the guys and let him put on the show that the girls have been putting on. No telling just where this can go and let the one who felt the worst about homosexual contact have to want it and ask for it and be humilitated. Maybe even draw straws and the one who gets the short straw has to be the slave for the night. Oh what fun. And how about tying someone up and having all have their way with them. A little bondage added in would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Gotta say, I found this small series to be really well written. Too often mind control stories go almost immediately to degredation/humiliation and pain and never finesse the finer nuances of power struggle. I loved the fact that the girls did protest at certain things, though, have to say, I thought Val was too easily accepting. My one other criticism is that I think the fisting scene went too fast. Just having had Jackie vaginally fisted for her first time would have been enough - the whole fisting play could have taken up another couple episodes as Jackie moved from a girls fist to a guys, from vaginal to anal, and from one to two. I just don't believe that, physically, without significant tearing, having her ass and pussy fisted at once, on the first time, is possible. I know I am suspending belief initially with the mind control substance, but I prefer to allow only one disbelief incident...

Otherwise, a really good story, with a little something for everyone, all portrayed without sounding too vulgar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Only 5?

If you're out of ideas, you might be able to go more into depth on why she can only take it once a week, and what happens when she gets a bit of an overdose.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Great story

One of the best uptight hoeswife to three holed sluts. The only problem is that it ended. I'm a real ped. My gf is only 38. She enjoyed this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

One of the best erotic series I have read - I look forward to seeing more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
UNHAPPY MAN

You really don't like women, do you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You have lots of directions

I agree that this is only a half story. Right now your at the middle. There has been no tragic flaw. Your main Character is getting more and more cocky and something needs to go wrong towards him or jackie. What about the PE teacher? What about the pizza boy? What about some of jackies conditionings affecting her in normal life? What about the guy that orginally sold the drug? I like the idea of the overdose, we know what 3 drops do what about 6, 10 or 100? I think you have at least another 4 weeks here, time for shit to hit the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sag and Jackie

I would love to see you continue this story. Alot of the other suggestions good ones. I'd prefer to see Sag take control of Jackie for a while but see Sag be contoled by the men.

Thanks for a great story you got talent!!!

Danny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jackie

make jackie go shopping nude or to the naughbors nude or both but please do more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Suggestions

The next phase is Martin takes Nigal's virgin ass. Making the wife realize she needs to be his slave forever to keep him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Fun

Some more fun with the teacher and the pizza kids girlfriend. Maybe get Jackie's brother to beg for a ass-fisting from his wife. Turn Jackie's brother into a willing slave to be used and abused. Sab can also be a nice fucktoy drinking Martin's piss.

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Julie fulfills all Martins' plans and fantasys!

Julie started out as a prude then became used to being everyones slut hole.The fisting wish Sabboth in her cunt and ass was body orgasms she will never forget.A little revenger when she fisted Sab cunt to a massive orgasm in return.The future is sex delight for everyone forever more. Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And your point?

SO, after all this what's the point? Your wife is a slut. So what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed it until week 4. You tried to satisfy to many fantasies, i.e. golden shower and drinking. You could have continued with "persuade her" with more drops to the party ladies and expounded on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orgasm denial.

A good closure would be training her to need sex without persuade her. One way to do that would be orgasm denial.

Leave her incredibly turned on so that when the drug wears off, she needs sex. And of course she is able to deny or resist it at first.

There's also the possibility of growth... why did she turn against sex when they married? This is a real thing- I know couples who suffer from this. One lady loves illicit sex but has no interest in married sex at all. So being married and having affairs are her thing. But.. she's also really religious (which probably is part of why she is like she is to begin with) so she doesn't want to have the affairs.

Your writing is good. How about explore the characters- ask yourself why they act the way they do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

grate had a good pull on my dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous