Petra's Pictures - Art to Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all it took for a huge crest of physical energy to crash through the model's lithe body. She gasped as her probing fingers loved her pussy beyond all endurance.

"Ugh... Ugh!... UGH!... Oh my god!... Ohh.... OHH!... Mmmmggaa!... Ahhh..........."

Her back arched up and her mid-section muscles grabbed in a massive climax that released so much tension. But Petra didn't stop! Her flying fingers stroked across her needy clitoris as intense moans and curses echoed through the room. Her whole body glistened with the perspiration, as she finally came to rest.

The men stood in silent awe before Mr. Dennison helped her up and Professor Edwards tossed her the blouse. Still dazed, she slipped it on but didn't bother to do up the buttons. Ronald led them into the kitchenette to pour more drinks. As they talked quietly about the next costume series, they couldn't help but stare at Petra's lovely naked tits.

The professor described her makeup.

"For the next shots, Petra, brush your hair out, apply heavy red lipstick and rouge your cheeks again."

His friend Dennison continued about the clothing.

"There's a plain white cotton dress set out for you, and leave everything else on- stockings, garters, g-string, shoes, and your eye-mask. No bra required for these."

Then Professor Edwards glanced at Ronald with a sly grin on his face.

"Oh yes... there's a little chrome device and some lubricant that you might need for later. Plug it in when you change. Ronald will put his uniform on in my bedroom."

In the spare bedroom, Petra began to prepare for the next session. As soon as she saw the little plug she realized what was on the program tonight. She'd done that a few times with her last boyfriend, Vincent and rather liked it. Thoughts of anal sex made her shiver with excitement!

Petra reappeared when she was ready. She looked very appealing in the crisp, white cotton dress. It was fairly thin, so her nipples were outlined, pressed firmly against the tight fabric. It flared at the bottom and went almost to the knees. The stockings were seamed up the back and she wore shoes with open toes and a moderate heel. Petra's look was crisp but not glamorous, more the 'girl-next-door' type- but one with an eye mask.

"I'll have you model for some fashion shots before Ronald joins us for photos together. Stand in front of the camera.... I'll let you strike poses to show all your best assets.... The skirt will spin well above your knees if you turn sharply.... Perhaps one more button undone on top?... Good.... And remember those sexy looks that you always give me.... OK.... And begin."

During the next fifteen minutes, the camera caught several nice angles of Petra's appealing shape. Her fine tits strained against the thin cotton fabric as she arched her back, and her shapely, stockinged legs drew attention higher up. Alternating coy and sultry looks caught different moods, as the professor portrayed the simple fashion of the thrifty Forties. Then he was finished.

****

"Ronald, ready for you now," the professor called out. A masked Mr. Dennison strolled from the bedroom in a blue Navy uniform and white sailor's cap. Petra thought that he looked fabulous, his muscular chest pressed tight against the material. She did like a man in uniform!

"Let's all have another drink while we discuss what comes next. Everything is in the kitchen. Ronald I've poured us more scotch. Help yourself to the wine, Petra."

They got their refreshments and came back to the sofa to sip while Edwards described the scene. After three glasses of wine during the evening, Petra felt very relaxed. It was time to move onto some coupling.

"Imagine it's 1945 and the war has just ended," Edwards began.

Then he held up a copy of that familiar crowd celebration photograph in which a Navy man is deeply kissing a slim woman in a white dress. He has literally swept her off her feet.

"Sailor Boy," William joked, looking at Ronald. "You're meeting up with your girl. It's your first minutes back home and you've been thinking about this moment a lot.

Petra, he's going to wrap his arms around you, leaning you way over backwards, just like this photo. There'll be a big, long kiss, and we'll take it from there."

"Oh, I've seen that picture," Petra enthused, and Ronald nodded that he had too.

After the alcohol was finished, the pair steadied themselves for the pose. Then Petra was cradled tightly in his muscular arms as she tilted backwards. He felt strong, and his manly scent enveloped her. Soon his lips were pressing hard against hers, his tongue ready to probe inside. She opened up and they Frenched like real lovers. Petra could feel her heart pounding as she lay in his arms, lost in romantic feelings. His stiff cock was pressing against her thigh.

"They're long-separated lovers," Edwards urged. "Guess what they want to do next. You both want that, right? I'll shoot private video for us now."

Dennison brought Petra to her feet without breaking their enveloping kiss, and began to unbutton the front of her dress, quickly releasing her naked tits. Meanwhile, her hand slid down, squeezing his shaft through his pants while she fumbled with his button-up fly. Ronald deftly slipped the dress off her shoulders and down her arms until she could step out of it. Then Petra went to her knees and pulled off the sailor's pants. His engorged rod sprung out, close to her mouth.

"Suck it now, Petra," Edwards ordered. "Grab his ass and pull him into your hot little mouth.... Just like last week, but on video this time."

Petra worked the crown with her red lips while she stroked the shaft firmly down to his balls. Ronald groaned with pleasure, but she was just getting started. She alternated stroking and deep-throating the man until he was at the edge, then kissed her way down his cock, right to his big balls. Some licks there, then it was back up to the head and down again into her throat.

It felt absolutely exquisite, and Ronald knew he had to fuck her before he let loose.

Meanwhile, Professor Edwards needed to get into this scene. He set the camera to automatic and quickly threw off his own clothing until he was stark naked. Aware of his movement, Petra turned her head to see him coming toward them.

"Ronald, fuck her pussy from behind," William said. "Petra, the camera is running. Suck my cock now!"

The professor stood in front of her, taking her head in his hands and pulling her until his rigid tool was at her lips. She smiled up at him, ready and willing. Dennison pulled aside her tiny g-string, bringing his cock against her wet slit at the same time as William slid his rod into Petra's eager mouth.

Petra was on fire, voraciously sucking the professor's cock while Ronald took her pussy from the rear. His strong hands tightly grasped her spread hips to pull her sharply against him. At first they went slowly- his cock felt enormous- but gradually she began to push back hard against his thrusts. She'd had some good sex before but never anything like this! Meanwhile, as Edwards' cock probed farther down her throat, Petra gasped to breathe.

The model perspired heavily, making the chrome butt plug glisten like a beacon. She knew now that William's cock was slimmer than Ronald's fat monster, likely to be much more comfortable for anal. Petra suddenly took her mouth away from the professor's stiff tool.

"William, my butt now!" she urged boldly, and turning her head it was, "Ronald, my mouth!"

Professor Edwards grinned and quickly took Mr. Dennison's place. He curled his fingers around the little butt plug and it came out with a pop, leaving a nicely stretched tunnel for him to explore. Then William brought his lubed cock to the entry and slowly began to edge inside.

"Rub your clit now, Petra, and you won't feel a thing," he advised.

He patiently pressed past her muscular ring and slid deeper than he might have thought. Petra gasped but kept fingering her swollen bud until the professor slowly established a rocking motion with his probing cock. Ronald slid down her throat with his tool, and both men continued eagerly fucking her face and ass for some time. Then the professor advanced the game.

"Ronald, lay on your back on the sofa now for a double," Edwards directed breathlessly.

I'll pull out, and Petra, kneel above him, then slowly come down on his cock.... Good.... Now lean forward to kiss while he takes you from beneath."

The professor stepped back and fiddled briefly with the camera angle, then came behind Petra, one knee on the sofa, the other foot on the floor. After some more lube and a few brisk strokes to stiffen his cock, Edwards eased himself back into Petra's warm, stretched chamber.

Together, the two men set up a rhythm that would rock Petra's world. Double penetration! She had never imagined that it could feel so good to be completely filled with hard cocks!

All three of them revelled in their filmed orgy. Petra's flowing juices coated Ronald's fat rod as he went to her tight vaginal depths. Each thrust rubbed against her engorged clit, sending little shockwaves through her body.

William's slender tool penetrated her clinging ass, very tight, but well-primed. All three of them gasped for oxygen, huffing and puffing like machines pounding against each other- two big pistons plunging into Petra's slick cylinders.

Petra loved the stream of intense sensation, but she didn't know how much more she could take! Both men were fucking her faster now, seemingly on the edge of control. Were they nearly ready to explode inside her lush body? Then a loud wail rose up from the sofa.

"Fuck me.... Fuck me.... Fuck meeee...." Petra called out as the passion in her built to a crest and the men pounded with all their flagging energy.

"Oohhhh.... More... more... More!... Yes.... Yes!... YES!!... Aaarrraauughh!!!"

And Petra was there, her entire body bouncing in orgiastic ecstasy. She was completely out of control, wilder than she'd ever been during sex! She came all over their cocks, involuntary muscles clenching and squeezing them tighter as her lovely body rode their intruding manhood.

But Petra wasn't finished yet. Her glistening body kept humping harder and harder against them.

"Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Oh... MY G........." she screamed as a second wave of gripping sensation wracked her whole body, shaking her past anything that she'd ever imagined in her wildest fantasies!

It was too much for William and Ronald too! They continued to thrust into Petra's squeezing pussy and ass, before cutting loose with hammering orgasms that lifted Petra and filled her with great blasts of their seed. She was tossed like a rag doll at the ends of their spurting cocks, grasping whatever she could hold to avoid falling off the sofa.

Gradually all three came to rest and lay panting for air. Petra could feel a flood of creamy fluid beginning to run from her well-used openings.

Grinning, Professor Edwards dragged himself from the sofa to turn off the camera. Another successful photo session had progressed from fine art to pure porn.

****

"So... will there be more photography next week?" Petra whispered to her professor as the class filed from the lecture hall the following week.

"Certainly, Petra," he smiled, knowing by her question that she was on board for more hot sex.

"I'm sure that my friend Emmeline will come on Friday, especially if I can interest her in some of the private things."

"Do that Petra. And, here's your jump drive from this past Friday. Share whatever you want her to see, but don't scare her off," he cautioned.

"She won't be. Emma's been around.... By the way, what's the theme?"

"The Fifties. June Cleaver and me, the hard-working husband, Ward."

"And the other two?"

"Hmm....Is Emma blonde?....Good.... Fifties icons: Marilyn Monroe and James Dean.

"Perfect! See you at 7:00 Friday."

12