Petra's Proteges Ch. 05: Hot Times!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally spots William off to one side, his hands groping Lezlee's big boobs while she takes a break from serving. Judging by her smile, the cougar seems to be loving it.

"Ready to go in five minutes, Professor?" Petra asks sternly.

"Yes.... Uh, just waiting for you. I'll cue the music now and get the stage lights on. That should draw everybody over to the runway."

"Good, I'll have the models assemble in the storeroom at the base of the stairs. Remember, don't use any names. I'll come on last. Five more minutes and we start."

A few minutes later, William had a mic in his hand to get the fashion show underway.

"Ladies and gentlemen, come over to the stage area now. I repeat, gather by the stage for a special surprise. You may have noticed the mannequins dressed in exotic lingerie just inside the front door. Tonight, all our models will be wearing it in the flesh... lots of flesh. The fashion show starts in one minute."

Everyone crowds around the stage, a few inebriated people with their tits still out or their zippers down. Excited comments abound, a buzz of anticipation from the buzzed patrons. Then the store- room door cracks open and two people step out and into the lights- a man and a woman.

What a show opener! It's Chloe Grey and Mitch, masked of course, now Jane and Tarzan in their jungle-inspired attire. She comes first, swaying along in a gauzy tiger-striped two-piece number that barely covers her top and bottom. Her entire body sways side-to-side in the skin-tight outfit as she cross-steps in her ridiculous high-heeled sandals.

With her head held high, Chloe leads her boyfriend by a little chain attached to the leather collar around his throat. People laugh, because Mitch wears a full-face Tarzan mask just in case anyone missed what's going on here. Apart from that, he is barefoot and wears a miniscule pouch that just manages to contain his large appendage. This leads the Professor to comment into the mic:

"Me Tarzan. You Jane. I nail you later, babe."

After the laughter subsides, Edwards points out that this male-female outfit is available at the gallery. Then a short time later, the storeroom door opens again and two young women stroll out hand-in-hand, best friends Gabriella and Christina.

"You've seen them together in the photos, no doubt. Here they are in person. Be sure to check out Petra's new lingerie line, where you'll find these hot pieces."

Both models are decked out in almost transparent baby-dolls, cropped just below their breasts, with tight little thongs below. One wears pink, the other black, but in either colour a great deal of creamy skin shows through. Big heels bounce their ripe bodies with each step, causing the gauzy fabric to rub their deep pink nipples to full alert. Christina's particularly full chest is partially suspended beneath her top, while Gabriela's plush ass jiggles invitingly with every stride.

Then, halfway along the runway, the models stop and turn toward one another. They smile, then share a deep, erotic kiss, almost like the one in their framed photo. The crowd cheers and calls for more. The girls are caught up by the mood and oblige with a much prolonged one, this time with hands up under the other's top, groping eager nipples.

"If our next model looks familiar, think Marilyn Monroe. You'll see several shots of her in the gallery, some of our special favourites." Ronald nods his agreement.

Emmeline Jones looks fantastic under the spotlight following her slow strut along the stage runway and back. Her tumbling blonde locks contrasts with the extreme French underwear which hides only the tiniest bits of her buxom form. The little black half-bra lifts her shapely tits up and out, making no pretense of hiding her nubby points, so prominently displayed.

Her matching transparent bottoms are tight against her groin, so tight in fact that when she turns, everyone catches a glimpse of her shaven pussy. Crotchless, no less! Black pullups stockings and satin stilettos with five-inch spikes scream out sex. And in case the audience hasn't grasped that message, Emma stops mid-walk, spreads her legs apart, and grabs her crotch Madonna-style. People go nuts.

"Ladies, wear that gear and you know what's going to happen next, right. But well, we saved the best for last. I have a very special model, the one who chose all the naughty stuff here tonight!"

Petra knows the value of anticipation, so waits a half minute before stepping out into the lights. A roar rises immediately from the patrons because she seems to be totally nude. Her creamy breasts bounce unsupported as she does a slinky model's walk. And her firm butt cheeks move from side-to side, displaying only a glittering little circle from time-to-time, a ruby butt plug! Petra the exhibitionist is out tonight!

The masked model IS naked! And what's that? A bobbing pink bubble dangles from her puss, and she smiles whenever it flashes on. The Professor is controlling her internal stimulator with a pocket remote! Petra is using her turn on the runway to demonstrate devices now available in her shop! She has another toy in her hand- a long, black wand with vibrating head, which she waves around when she struts past.

By the time Petra reaches the end of the runway she begins to spasm, then shake. Her muscles clench and her eyes pinch shut in apparent ecstasy. The clamoring crowd gazes at her, then cheers loudly before she scoots back to the storeroom at the climax- literally- of the fashion show.

After that, the models all remain in costume, circulating through the gathered throng who are admiring their outfits. All the girls and Mitch toss back some champagne to help mask any unease they feel at being so exposed in front of people. Only their masks and the smallest bit of fabric preserve their dignity.

With another quick glass of alcohol, the hands trailing across the models' backs, then fondling their hips and breasts don't seem so invasive. Mitch isn't neglected either, with painted fingers exploring the length and girth of his rising member and heavy balls. He grins because it feels rather good.

Meanwhile, Petra remains in the storeroom experiencing an almost unbroken string of little orgasms. Every time Professor Edwards' remote makes the inserted device blink, her tortured vagina twitches some more. It's much too pleasant to stop this intense new sensation. Besides, since beginning to pose for him three years ago, there aren't many things that she hasn't already tried.

Then all at once, panic erupts through the gallery!

"Fire!" someone screams loudly, and the herd scrambles for the front door.

A big truck is already barrelling down the street, headed for the shop. A neighbour must have seen the flames behind the building and called in the alarm. The pumper truck skids to a halt by the front door and the wail of another siren comes from about a block away. A two-alarm fire- it must be a big one!

There are many prominent citizens- pillars of local society- at Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery. Some disrobed women have time to get themselves back together before rushing in front of the firefighters jumping off the truck. Some ladies don't have enough time.

Some men manage to get their trousers back on before fleeing, but others can't. People lose their masks in the rush to their cars, leaving them half-naked and recognized in public. Reputations will be ruined.

Most exposed are the models and servers themselves. The firefighters are treated to an array of exciting lingerie rushing past them, naked flesh bouncing as the women run out in their little nothings. Mitch has time to grab a suit jacket left behind by one of the fleeing patrons, but poor Petra isn't as fortunate, reaching the front door completely nude. The crew stops their work to stare.

When the building is cleared, firefighters drag a hose inside, ready to douse any flames. Meanwhile, those from the truck in the back lane have already turned theirs onto the flames licking up the back wall. It's not a big blaze, so they douse the fire quickly. But the real damage has already been done. Petra's gala is finished, her guests scattered to the four winds in disgrace.

The inside fire crew rushes through the storage room to the back of the building. Some clamber up the inside stairs but find no smoke or flames in either location. The inside hoses remain dry, so nothing in the art gallery will be destroyed.

But that is about the only good news for Petra. No prints had been sold yet, and none of the new lingerie purchased. Her models stand shivering in the night, draped under firefighters' bulky coats. To make matters worse, the crews watched Petra rush out of the gallery completely naked before someone threw his coat over her. With this disaster, her business and personal reputation may be in tatters.

Across the street curious neighbours and passers-by gather to gaze at the whole confused spectacle. Men and women charge out of the building half dressed. Models in spectacular lingerie huddle under firefighters' coats. A tall brunette runs onto the sidewalk nude. What the Hell is going on over there tonight?

But one of the spectators knows. He stands watching silently, with a smirking grin on his face, and Petra sees him staring at her.

Anger wells up, and she glares back across the street defiantly.

Petra raises both arms in his direction, clenching her fists.

The middle finger of each hand shoots skyward.

She knows who is responsible for this.

Please rate my final Petra story before you go. Thanks for 100 000 reads.

12