Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally!" Andrew decried once the dryer stopped. Don't get him wrong losing his virginity was awesome, he just didn't want to be sitting around naked when his mother came home. Hastily putting on a pair of shorts, carrying his other clothes over to the couch and dropping them on it before throwing another load into the dryer. Stopping in his tracks when he returned to fold his clothes and pack them back into his bag, since there was only one bedroom in his mother's place.

"I see you have been making good use of mine and Ra's blessings my Pharaoh," Bast said, her cat-like lips curled in what could be considered a smile as she sat on the sill of the window. Her left leg was crossed over her right as her gold-brown eyes gazed at him.

"I'm hallucinating, I have to be," Andrew said, pressing the heel of his right hand to his right eye.

"I see. You do not recall the events within the chamber where the blessing of the past was restored to your soul?" Bast asked, arching an eyebrow.

"So... you're real! Great! I'm talking with a god..."

"Goddess!" Bast hissed in a snarl-like growl.

"Right..." Andrew took a dry swallow as he saw the volatility in her eyes. "So... umm... how are you speaking English?"

"I know not this English you speak of. I am speaking in the tongue of my father, the great Ra, as your forefathers once did. It's the same with thee," Bast said, crossing her arms. "You're mind just comprehends it as this... English," Andrew fought back a laugh when it appeared the word left a sour taste in her mouth, "once my words reach your ears."

"Okay..." The fabric of his shirt slid down his chest, arching an eyebrow as his eyes peered over the fabric as Bast's eyes ran down his body. "So, what did you mean what happened in that chamber?" Andrew asked, trying not to anger a goddess. He still was under the impression that he was indeed hallucinating.

"Watch." Was the only thing she said as the image of the chamber appeared before him. You have no idea how weird it was to watch himself just tumbling down that shaft.

"I knew there was water there!"

"Water?! No, nectar of the gods," Bast corrected.

"Wait, does make me immortal then?" Andrew asked, looking at her through the image remembering all his ancient Greek tales.

"Hmpf! Hardly. Greeks!" Bast rolled her eyes. "No, as you are beginning to remember, it only carries the blessing of the gods. Mortal men cannot comprehend what it means to be immortal," she said, hinting at his dreams.

"Okay, so, what exactly are these blessings?"

"My father, Ra, has bequeathed to you that no heat, no cold shall touch your body. A king can't be seen sweating like a pig," Bast said, smirking at the time he spent in the desert. "The land shall bestow upon you its riches. Men will bend an ear to you as you exude your dominance over the world, and my own blessing..." Rising from her seat, her golden thatch of hair could be seen through the white linen cloth as her alluring hips swayed as she sashayed towards him. Her fur lined cheek brushed along his, her breath hot in his ear, "I made you irresistible to the women of this world, along with increasing this," she purred as she cupped his groin. "I am the goddess of sex after all." Her gold-brown eyes glanced towards the door as she sensed the approached of a mortal.

"Aw, finally home!" Alex let out a large sigh as she pressed her back against the door causing Andrew to come out of his stupor. The plastic bag rustled as the can of shaving cream and a razor she had bought for him lightly struck the door. Biting her lip as her eyes ran down her son's back. "Andrew I hope you aren't planning on leaving that mess on my couch?"

"What... Oh?! I was getting to it, was throwing clothes in the dryer before I came back to fold these," Andrew said, trying not to notice how Bast was back in her cat form and staring out at the city once again.

"I see, I take it you already had your shower then?" Alex asked, she couldn't wait to be smooth all over again. She wondered if her son would like what her naked pussy would look like once she was done. She could feel her clit throbbing at the thought of his mouth wrapped around it. How she hoped her angry friend would be done when she woke up. She had nearly driven herself mad that she couldn't touch herself or have her son tasting and fucking her. Alex hoped to fix that very soon. "Here, I stopped at the store and got you this," Alex said, holding out the bag to Andrew.

"Thanks," Andrew said, peering into the bag. He wondered how he was going to shave. His beard was itchy, and he wanted it gone, and he doubted his mother would approve of him using hers.

"Now, if you will excuse me. I'm going to take a very long bath," Alex said, leaning in getting her first kiss of the night. "Then I'll cook us some dinner," she said, pulling off her shirt as she walked into her bedroom. Since Andrew had seen her naked numerous times already she didn't feel the need to closed the door as she slipped out of her shorts and underwear.

"Mmm, so smooth," Alex sighed as her hand ran along her freshly shaven mons venus. "I wonder what Andrew would think?" she mumbled; a devious smile rose the corners of her lips. "Andrew!" Alex called out. The sound of the water sloshed in the tub as she stood facing the door. How she hoped he would like her hairless peach.

"Yeah!"

"Could you come here for a minute?!" Alex called back placing her hands on her hips. Knowing her naked body would be the first thing he saw as he walked through the door.

"What is..." Andrew's words stilled in his throat as he opened the bathroom door.

"What do ya think baby, does it look good all naked?" Alex asked, with a seductive smirk. Watching how his eyes ran up and down her body. Her own glanced down seeing movement in his shorts. "So, I take it that you like it?"

"Uh-huh," Andrew muttered incoherently.

"Then..." Turning around, bending over showing off her tight little mound. "Would you want to stick that big hard cock into this tight, wet hole of mine?" Alex asked, spreading her labia, feeling her canal clench and unclench as she did.

"Uh-huh," Andrew mumbled again.

"I'm so happy to hear that baby," Alex purred running her hand over her ass before giving it a light smack for her son's benefit. "But it will have to wait, I don't want to get you all bloody. But once it's gone," turning back to face him, "mama is going to fuck you so hard," she said, her tongue ran along her upper lip. "Now if you'll excuse me I should get back to my bath before the water gets cold," Alex said, teasing her son and that cock of his as it strained his shorts. Giggling as Andrew simply walked dumbfoundedly out of the room.

"Fuck! You like that!" Andrew hissed low as he pictured pounding his mother from behind. Taking out all his anger on that round, taut ass. Feeling his cum surging up his shaft as he climaxed into the soiled towel he had used earlier. "I'm so going to own you and that pussy," Andrew huffed as he stared down at his fresh cum. He was going to make his mother lust for his cock. "That will teach you for leaving us," Andrew muttered to himself.

Night had fallen, his mother snuggled up to him as they watched TV. Andrew was struggling with the small subtitles that ran along the bottom of the screen. However, his mother wasn't as she giggled along with the laughter over the speakers. He on the other hand was completely lost. Her cheek brushed against his shoulder. Her hands lightly held his between her bare thighs as her legs were curled beneath her. A light fruity perfume drifted off the tops of her breast as the dress shirt she wore was open to the fourth button. Andrew knew she wore no bra given how whenever she moved her right light pink nipple would peek out of the opening. So, as his mother enjoyed the show that he had no earthly idea what was happening his mind went over the events of the past few hours. His left eye glanced to his left as Bast rested on the armrest of the couch. Her eyes peering at him as she cleaned her paw.

"Was she always going to be around?" The thump of her tail was her silent answer. "Great. So I got a goddess following me around, what's next, the pyramids were actually landing pads for aliens?" If he didn't know better he could have sworn Bast was laughing behind those eyes of hers.

"Andrew," Alex whispered into his ear, bringing him out of his silent conversation with Bast.

"Yeah?"

"It's getting late. Come to bed," Alex cooed, her breath hot in his ear. Her nose nuzzled his hair, as she pressed his arm between her breasts. Watching how his eyes glanced down as she lightly brushed his hand along her mound. Her hand lightly held onto his as she led him to her bedroom. "You don't mind sharing my bed, do you? I've gotten used to your body, your heat, warming me throughout the night," Alex said bashfully, her cheeks heated as the light of the lamp played along her skin.

"No," Andrew said, in a monotone voice.

"Good, why don't you sleep naked," Alex said, in a husky voice as she watched as his shirt run up his chest.

"You sure about that?" Andrew asked, he never slept nude before. He normally slept in his underwear, except for his time in the desert. He so wasn't about to have a camel spider all up in his junk. He could feel his skin crawl at the thought.

"Mmmhmm," Alex nodded her head vigorously.

"Alright," Andrew said, watching how his mother was panting, the way she was licking her lips, the way her eyes so lewdly stared at his cock. "So which..."

"That side!" Alex said hurriedly, pointing to the left side of the bed. Her son didn't need to know of the numerous dildos that she had stored in her nightstand. Her fingers worked quickly along the buttons of her shirt. She wanted to feel her naked, or almost naked body pressed up against his throughout the night. "Baby, before we go to bed, will you..."

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed as he climbed under the covers. Pressing himself deeper into the mattress as his mother's face instantly appeared over his.

"Suck on your mother's breasts," Alex purred, her tongue flickered out teasing his upper lip as her right hand danced down his body. A devilish smile formed on her lips at her son's primal grunt. "You like having your mother's hand stroking your big, fat cock, don't you Andrew?"

"Y-yeah," Andrew said, feeling his member growing in her hand.

"Good, I enjoy touching you, I especially love it when you cum in my mouth," Alex said in a wanton whisper, as her thumb rubbed small circles on the head of his rod. "And I can't wait to feel you shooting your hot load into my pussy. Now..." Moving her body up, her breasts dangling before his lips. "Suck on your mother's breasts," Alex demanded.

Her lips smacked as she tasted her son's seed on her lips. Sighing in bliss as she rubbed her cheek against his chest. Her thigh brushed along his ever since she first sucked him off; this had been her ritual to get to sleep. She had no idea this would all come to pass when his father called her out of the blue about her watching their son as he and his new wife traveled the world. Nevertheless, who would have thought it would be her son that made her want sex after eight years, or that she would enjoy pleasuring her son. She sure didn't, but she wouldn't have changed it for the world. Sure, she knew she could never make up for the eight years she missed of her son's life. She understood that. Yet she hoped they could be closer, maybe not as mother and son. She ruined that long ago, maybe as friends.

******

"Yes!" Alex yelled out in joy. Her feet dancing along the floor when not a hint of blood marred the water. Already feeling her cunt heating at the thought of having that big thing stuffing her to the brim. Stripping out of her clothes, snatching a towel from the closet, turning on the shower. She wanted to be fresh for her son. She wanted that nose of his to wiggle at the scent of her pussy and not the sweat that would undoubtedly occur on her way to and from work. Stepping into the cloud of perfume after her quick shower. She wanted this to be memorable for the both of them. Lightly smacking her cheeks, smiling to herself knowing this would be the first time in eight years she's had relations with anyone. Her head poked out the door of the bathroom looking around for her son only to hear the TV going in the other room. Lightly giggling to herself as she nearly jumped on the bed. Getting on all fours, pointing her ass at the door, knowing what would be the first thing her son would see as he walked in. "Andrew, I have something to show you?!" Alex called out her voice light and sweet on the air.

"Holy...!" Andrew stared unabashedly at his mother's mound as she wiggled her ass at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Strip! And come fuck your mother," Alex said, lightly patting her pussy. Rolling over, kneeling on her bed so she could watch how eager he was to get into his mama's pussy. Biting her lip as his clothes went flying. Watching that semi-hard tube of meat just a-swaying as he crawled along the bed. Alex gasped loudly as her son's lips danced up her stomach, through the valley of her breasts, along her neck as his hands ran along her hips before coming to a rest on her ass cheeks. "Andrew," Alex said, breathlessly.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now," Andrew said, a deep seductive voice in her ear as he held her close to his body.

"Sorry, to have kept you waiting," Alex moaned as her son's hands rubbed her ass. She had no idea how he learned about that little turn on of hers, not that she was going to stop him either. Their lips embraced as her hands skimmed up his back as the morning sun's rays filtered through her bedroom window. Bathing their bodies as she gave into the lust that had been burning in her chest at the first taste of her son's cock. Her hand reached down, moaning into Andrew's mouth as her fingers wrapped around his heated rod. A devilish smile appeared on her lips; her eyes flared in her hunger as she pushed Andrew down onto the bed. "Look at it baby," Alex purred as she knelt over her son's head. Filling his view with her shaven cunt. "It's been waiting for so long to feel your tongue on it, won't you..." Her gasp vibrated the air as her son wrapped his lips around her mound. "Mmmhmm," she loudly moaned, her hands moved along her stomach and up her chest. Fondling her breasts as his tongue gently parted her labia. Her eyes fluttered; her body trembled at the first touch of a man enjoying her womanhood after so long. Her hands danced down Andrew's chest as she leaned forward. Her thumb and index finger encircled the base of his cock before her others joined their brethren as she posed his broad head at her lips.

Feeling his body quivering as her hot breath flowed over his head. Her hips softly rocked on her son's tongue as her own swirled around his crown. Her head rocked as she swallowed her son's root. She couldn't understand why she swore off men. Then again, if she hadn't she doubted she would be sucking off her son, and about to have his huge cock stuffing her to her limits.

"That's it Andrew, lick your mother's pussy," Alex panted once she came up for air. "God, Andrew... your mouth feels so good," she moaned as she hung her head, her hand worked his cock as her mouth was unfunctional, her hand could still bring pleasure to her son. "Yes Andrew... I'm going to cum!" Alex moaned as she felt her nectar flooding her son's mouth. Biting her lip, closing her eyes as she rubbed her quivering mound against her son's lips.

"Look at it baby," she cooed as she rocked her wet labia along his shaft as she knelt poised over him. "Doesn't it look so fucking good rubbing your mother's horny pussy?" Alex asked, her words trembled as her clit rubbed along his cock.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew nodded.

"Good," Alex tutted as she rose slightly. Sucking on her lower lip as she ran the head of his rod through her hungry lips before sucking in a breath as it pressed against her paradise. "God! It's so... big!" she howled as his girth began to spread her out. Her eyes peered at her clock knowing she had an hour to get to work. "Plenty of time," Alex thought to herself as she continued her southern trek down his hard pole. Hissing as she raised up quickly, rubbing her clit to produce more lubricant. She wasn't about to leave an inch of her son's cock untouched by her cunt. "Mmm!" Her walls tightened and loosen as the entirety of her son's cock sat within her womanhood.

"You like your mother's hot, tight, wet pussy, don't you Andrew?" Alex asked, as his hands gently squeezed her thighs. Pressing her hand down on his chest, as she lifted her hips to the point where only the head of his cock remained inside her pussy before plunging back down to the base. "Oh fuck! Mmmhmm. That's what mama likes, having her pussy wrapped around something big and hard deep within her," Alex panted. A pleased smile graced her lips at how her son's body reacted as her tight, little pussy pleased his cock.

"Fuck..." Andrew groaned at the tightness of his mother's sex.

"That's it baby, just enjoy it, later when I get home, you can take your mother from behind," Alex said, breathlessly.

And so, Alex rode her son hard for the next twenty minutes. Climaxing several times as she bounced, rocked, circled her hips. Making sure that cock was covered from the tip to the base in her hot cream. Their combined moans filled her apartment as Andrew's cum flooded his mother's womb. Watching her son's eyes as they fluttered as she rolled her hips a few more times so he could enjoy how their combined juices mixed together. Her breath stuttered as her son's cock slid out of her wet sex, listening to how it landed in a wet slap against his stomach. Kissing her son passionately as she felt his cum running down her canal. Her hand ran along her stomach before coming to a rest over her mound. She wasn't about to lose a drop of it. It belonged solely in her mouth and in turn her stomach. Quickly running into the bathroom for a quick shower and to enjoy her prize.

******

Two weeks later...

"Andrew?!" His mother's voice came over the line once he answered.

"Yeah?" Andrew answered as his fingers brushed down Bast's spine. He found it quite odd that a goddess would enjoy being petted like a common cat. Who knew!

"You remember when we x-rayed that cavity?"

"Of course," Andrew nodded against his phone. Remembering how she and her team were like chickens with their heads cut off as they rushed to get the scrolls they found stashed beneath the Bast statue into vacuum sealed containers so the air wouldn't cause the papyrus to crumble to dust.

"Well, we're about to study them in an hour. I was wondering if you would like to come and watch. We wouldn't have found them if it wasn't for you," Alex said, hoping to spend time with her son.

"Sure," Andrew said, glad to be able to do something other than watch Arabic TV.

"Excellent," Alex said, trying to hide her joy. "Anta should be there in five minutes," she said, she had sent Anta ahead before she made the call. Otherwise it would have been very... disconcerting if Andrew said no.

"Okay. Let me get my shoes on," Andrew said, moving Bast off his lap who jumped from the armrest of the couch landing perfectly on the sill of the window. Turning his head as Bast batted her paw at the Great Pyramids off in the distance. "You telling me that I need to go there or visit all the ancient sights?" Andrew asked, he couldn't believe he just asked a cat that. The thump of her tail, and the look in her eye told him it was so. "Alright if you say so," he muttered, as he finished tying his shoe. "Don't tear up the house, that's all I need," Andrew said, as he walked out the door.

1...456789