Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anta quickly flipped up her visor as she saw the main door to her professor's apartment building opening. Quickly tossing her makeup case into the console after giving her lipstick a touchup. Spraying her wrist lightly with her perfume, rubbing them together as she noted how he looked both ways before crossing the street to where she had parked.

"Afternoon Andrew," Anta greeted him warmly as Andrew slid into the passenger seat.

"Hiya," Andrew replied as he shut the door.

"So, have you given any thought about what I said before?" Anta asked, it was the same question she had asked over the past two weeks whenever she slid off that cock of his. She really did want to show him the sights. If she got fucked in them all the better.

"Sure, but can we also go to Saqqara and Dahshur?" Andrew asked, they could visit the necropolis and the plateau at the same time when they went to Giza.

"Want to hit all the pyramids?" Anta asked, flashing him a smile as she pulled out into the street.

"Something like that," Andrew said, offhandedly. He honestly didn't have a clue why Bast wanted him to go there. Yet he wasn't about to displease a goddess. There was no telling what she would do to him, and he had suspicion it was tied into the dreams he had been having over the past month or so.

"Sure! I'd love to show you. I mean you do only have a few weeks left here until you fly back home. I want us to enjoy as much time as we can together," Anta said, her hand gently squeezed his. She so was going to miss him when he leaves. She knew her pussy was surely going to. It took some time, but she could finally envelope his cock without being sore for days. Knowing she would have to skip some classes, but that wouldn't be a problem. She could always make up the work when Andrew flew back to the states.

"Come on, the professor is waiting," Carla said, as she stood in the doorway that led into the area that was off limits to visitors. Her cream tone blouse flowed down her chest tucked neatly into her light tan skirt as it gently swayed in the re-circulated air that flowed past her. "Hello Andrew, it's been a while," Carla said sweetly, seeing Anta smirking behind him. "Anta the professor wants you in the room to ensure that the room keeps its vacuum seal," she said. Ever since their return from the dig site she had seen Anta disappearing to who knows where and once she returned she always had a weird gait to her step and a smile on her lips. Carla had finally managed to get Anta to fess up to where she's been going only to have Anta whisper in her ear that she just got done fucking one of the biggest cocks she's ever had. It took another few days of pestering Anta to give up the name of whom she had been riding. How her thighs rubbed together when Anta described in detail how Andrew felt so deep inside of her.

"Right, you mind showing Andrew to the observation room?" Anta asked, from behind Andrew.

"Certainly," Carla said, with a stout nod.

"Then I leave you in her good hands," Anta said, placing a light peck on Andrew's left cheek.

"Please, if you'll follow me?" Carla asked gesturing for Andrew to follow after her.

Andrew always wondered what the unseen parts of a museum were like as he studied the eggshell white paint of the walls as he followed after Carla. Noting the cheap paintings that lined the walls to give the space a more welcoming feeling. He would've thought that given this was a museum and with all the artifacts they have they would at least have better tastes. Watching Carla slide her keycard through the reader, opening the door once the light turned green.

"The examining room is a floor below us," Carla said, waving him in.

Andrew's eyes moved over the three forty-inch TVs that were being used as monitors as the cameras supplied the feed from the room below them. Noting the four vacuum sealed containers that housed the four scrolls that they had found underneath the Bast statue. Then the crackling of a rubber suit came over the speakers as his mother came into view.

"Carla? Is Andrew there?" Alex asked, staring up into the middle camera.

"Yes Professor," Carla said, pressing the speaker button, listening to herself as it came back through the TV sets. Pulling out the office chair, patting the back of the seat before spinning her own around.

"Well, don't you look like a marshmallow in that thing," Andrew said, into the microphone.

"Ha, ha." Alex rolled her eyes as Bill chuckled from the other side of the room. "As you know Andrew we can't study these scrolls in a normal room. So, while this one isn't necessarily used for the purpose of archaeology it does fit the need we have for it today. These are the few scrolls that have survived to this day, not counting the six already in Cairo," Alex said, looking off to her left as she saw Anta getting into her own suit. "Bill here," gesturing to her student, "will be supplying a direct feed to you when we start examining the scrolls in greater detail. Give us a few minutes and we'll get the show on the road, so to speak."

Andrew arched an eyebrow as Carla moved his hand off of the speaker button. Her hand spun him around to face her. Placing a finger to her lips as she slid off the seat and onto her knees.

"Relax let me give you a little dessert along with the show," Carla said, winking up at him as her hands ran along his thighs. Gently pushing Andrew's legs open and pulling him forward along the seat. "I know I'm going to enjoy this," she said, licking her lips as she slowly lowered his zipper. "You don't mind if I have a suck and tug on this, do you?" Carla asked, as she snaked her hand into his underwear.

"Nope, not one bit," Andrew said, a little excitedly.

"Now Andrew, we're going to start." His mother's voice came over the speakers causing Andrew to look away.

"Go on, watch, while I enjoy this," Carla purred, as she stroked his rod to full mast. "Oh yes, I most definitely am," she said, in a seductive voice as her eyes gazed lewdly at his long pole. Her green eyes peered up at his face as his eyes moved across the screen. Smirking around his rod as she heard his moan as her lips wrapped around his crown. Her left thumb brushed along his thigh feeling it tremble as she sank down his length. Anta definitely was telling her the truth. Andrew was delicious! She so wanted it inside of her. It was the reason she wore her crotchless panties today. She tried to keep the slurping to a minimum so he could listen without interruptions.

"You getting all this Andrew?" Alex asked, as she slowly unrolled the scroll.

"Yeah," Andrew said, trying to keep his voice steady. "Damn she does know how to suck a cock," he thought to himself as Carla's head bobbed. When his father shipped him off, he so didn't think he'd lose his virginity and be getting so much head. Watching how she licked up the back of his rod before she gently sucked on his head. Swirling her tongue around his head gathering up his pre-cum on that pink muscle. Noticing how her skirt lifted and lowered as her hand moved between her legs.

"Andrew are you reading this? It's speaking about that unknown Pharaoh," Alex said, in awe.

"Mmmhmm," Andrew mumbled into the microphone as Carla rose from between his legs. Shaking her hips as she held up the hem of her skirt, showing off her landing strip and moist labia eager to be wrapped around something.

Carla's ass wiggled as she held her skirt up and against her stomach. A sultry smile rained down on Andrew as she peered over her shoulder as her free hand guided his rod towards her sweet entrance. "Feel that warmth Andrew. Doesn't it make you want to thrust this big, hard cock into my itty-bitty pussy?" Carla asked, gently slapping his cock against her clit. "I know it makes me want to..." Her brown hair draped down her back as she tilted her head backwards. "Sit on it," she said, her voice stuttering as his head breached her threshold. "Oh fuck," Carla hissed as she stopped at the seven-inch mark. "It's just so... big," she said, drooling as her canal was stretched like never before.

"Damn!" Andrew groaned as Carla's folds squeezed his cock.

"Mmmhmm, you like that itty-bitty pussy don't you?" Carla asked, rolling her hips. Sucking her lip wanting to take his rod deeper into her sex. Yet that would take time, time it seemed she would have to rush to get the most out of what limited time Andrew had left.

"Fuck yes!" Andrew growled as his hands grabbed her ass. Spreading her cheeks so he could watch his pole disappearing into her hot cunt.

"Good, then you don't mind if we keep fucking, do you?" Carla asked, hoping he would say yes.

"How can I pass up that?" A smirk raised the corner of his lips as Carla loudly moaned as he thrust his cock upwards.

"Mmmhmm. That's it fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Carla panted as her nails dug into his side.

For the next ten minutes nothing other than his mother's voice through the speakers and the sound of Carla's sex could be heard in that room. His nose wiggled at the smell of her arousal as her cream coated his rod. Knowing he could get used to being deep inside a woman.

"Fuck... going to..."

"Fill me up big boy," Carla purred. Her eyes bulged as Andrew thrust the entirety of his cock into her dumping his hot load into her womb. Her thighs trembled as she slowly eased off his rod. Listening to the moist sucking sound as his head left her quaking mound. "God. That thing was all the way inside of me?!" Carla said to herself as she stared down at his wet cock while her fingers ran through her swollen lips. Coating the pads of her fingers as she gathered up his cum. Her mind picturing how she would look when she was staring down at him as she rode that beast on a bed as her fingers spread the taste of his seed along her lips.

******

Two days later...

Giza, Egypt. The land of the greatest Egyptian monuments of all time. From the Great pyramids, to the necropolis, to the sphinx, all built during the reign of Khufu. That was all common knowledge for those that paid attention in their world history classes. However, what no one ever knew was the secret that lies underneath the sand. Protected since the completion of that great work to keep the thieves that had been robbing the tombs of the past dead kings. When the Pyramid of Khufu was broken into not an ounce of gold, nor was there a sarcophagus that normally dominated those types of tombs. For years and years scholars, treasure hunters, and archeologist have speculated at why and where all the Pharaoh's body and gold and everything else that was meant to travel with him into the afterlife. As odd as the great pyramid might be, the Sphinx was far more stranger than an empty tomb. With no true record on why Khufu would build it and why he left no entrance to the interior, or why he positioned that monument in front to the pyramids themselves. No one was prepared for what the world was about to discover... by none other than Andrew McCain of all people.

"Well Andrew, I give you the Great Pyramids!" Anta said joyously, as she stood in front of them in the parking lot that catered to the tourist that came to view the wonders of Egypt. The warm desert wind ruffled her hair as her arms were outstretched to say come and explore with me. "Now." Pulling out her phone, tapping her Skype app, and waiting for her professor to pick up. Alex had told her that while she couldn't be physically be there with them, she did want to enjoy the experience with her son. "Say hello to the Professor?!" Anta giggled as she held out her phone.

"Hello Alexandria," Andrew said, waving to his mother with a smirk on his lips.

"Andrew, I've told you before." Alex's pouting face filled the screen. "To call me Mom, go on, say it!" she teased as a smile crept along her lips.

"Hello Mom," Andrew said, rolling his eyes as his mother spun in her chair. Giggling as her arms waved in the air.

"I wanted to come along, but the revelations that were disclosed in those scrolls and especially that coded one has us working overtime to decode it," Alex sighed. Remembering how Carla told her how strange Andrew had become as the images of that coded scroll appeared before him. How he was muttering something under his breath as his finger drew what Carla assumed to be hieroglyphs on the surface of the desk. From the way Carla described her son's actions it was almost like Andrew was in a trance. She wished there had been a pad and a pen on hand so she could see what he was drawing. Ever since his fall into that hidden room something odd has been occurring around her son. Not to name that the cat that had somehow found its way into the Rover didn't eat or poop at least not that she had seen. Her scientific mind just couldn't wrap itself around all the weirdness that's been orbiting her son as of late. "How I wanted to show you the pyramids the way I see them. Then maybe... maybe then you'd understand why I..." Her cheeks heated; her head bowed. She hoped that over the last month and a half that they had somewhat healed their past offenses. Otherwise why was he fucking her every morning and night? Not that she didn't enjoy feeling her son making her moan like a harlot as he pounded his cock into her. "Maybe during Christmas break you can come back and it'll just be you and me. Would you be okay in spending the holidays with me?"

"I don't know Mom, I'll have to see what Dad and Wilma have planned first," Andrew said, wondering why he saw a hint of sadness in his mother's eyes.

"I understand Andrew," Alex said, somberly.

"Not to cut in, but the pyramids won't check themselves out!" Anta said, trying to inject some levity into the mood she felt forming.

"Right. Exploration awaits!"

"Andrew where are you going?!" Anta called out to him as Andrew veered off the path that led to the pyramids.

"The pyramids are a decoy," Andrew said ominously, in ancient Egyptian.

"Did you hear that?!" Alex perked up when her son spoke a language that hadn't been heard since the fall of Egypt. "Follow him!" she ordered. Wondering if they would find something new that so many have over looked like the hidden compartment beneath the Bast statue. Watching as the phone shook and Anta's bouncing breasts as she raced to catch up to Andrew. Listening to Anta's heavy breathing as it appeared to her that Andrew was walking with a purpose. For what? She didn't have a clue. "Andrew what do you mean the pyramids are decoys?"

"Thieves." Was the only thing Andrew said still speaking in that dead language.

"What about thieves?" Anta asked, only to watch as he pointed towards the pyramids.

"A Pharaoh shall not be disturbed in his eternal rest," Andrew said, in that strange monotone voice as he rounded the right paw of the Sphinx.

"Andrew, you aren't making any sense baby, tell me what's going on?!"

"Andrew?!" His voice held confusion in it. "I am Onouphrios, god-king! You're Pharaoh," Andrew said, holding his head high as he marched towards the large stone tablet that sat between the Great Sphinx's legs.

"Whoa! What's going on!" Anta shouted as the ground began to shake after Andrew spoke a few words she couldn't decipher. "Are you seeing this Professor?!" she asked, a little afraid as she watched the Sphinx rise to a height that would allow a grown man passage beneath it. Keeping an eye out for falling stone blocks as she stared wide eyed at the sight.

"Yes! I'm recording everything! Whatever you do, don't lose sight of Andrew!" Alex said, nearly shouting in wonder as she watched as the sand rained down the sides of the Sphinx. There had always been speculation that something was always underneath the Sphinx's left paw. Numerous tests had been done to disprove those theories, yet none even thought to think to look underneath the Sphinx's main body. Her eyes ran over the ancient hewed limestone that looked as if it had just been quarried. Knowing that the pyramids had once been covered in the same stone at one point in history. Watching how the phone shook as Anta kept it on Andrew's back as she descended those polished steps. "Onouphrios? What is that?" Alex asked, in ancient Egyptian now that she knew how it was supposed to sound when it was spoken aloud. Knowing that not only was this a fantastic archeology find, but one for the linguistic department as well. Being able to read hieroglyphs, and speaking the language was two totally different things. Noting how Anta zeroed the camera on the small pedestal with an hour glass shaped stem. A fist sized copper orb dotted with stars that depicted the night sky from so long ago, encircled with three moveable rings, a half-moon ring with a copper rod connecting all four elements as the rod ran through the center of it.

"A key," Andrew said, plainly.

"A key for what?" Anta asked, trying not to be weirded out by Andrew's behavior but that was easier said than done. A chill ran up her spine at the smile on Andrew's face. This wasn't the young man she knew, wasn't the man she slept with numerous times. The way his eyes ran down her body made her feel cheap, that she meant nothing to him except what she or more importantly her body could give him.

"Be patient, you cannot rush your Pharaoh," Andrew said, in a gravelly voice. Spinning the small globe until the Orion constellation peered up at him. Moving the rings to rest over the three Kings that represented his father Sneferu, himself, and his son Khufu.

Alex watched as Anta spun around watching that huge wooden door swing silently open. Images and hieroglyphs ran as far as she could see before the darkness of that long tunnel hid the rest from view. How she wished she could be there to see it in person.

"Anta! I've already called the officers down there to block off the site and to get all the tourists off the site. You're probably going to lose signal the moment you enter the tunnel. As soon as I end this call immediately switch to video and record everything! I'm getting the team together and I'll be there as soon as I can. Be sure to keep Andrew in the frame," Alex said, excitedly. Ending the call grabbing the keys to the Range Rover, yelling for her students as they raced around to stuff their packs with the needed equipment. She couldn't wait to explore what her son had found.

"Where are my servants?! How is their King to see without Ra to guide him?" Andrew growled as he looked around. Wondering why his royal guard, advisors, slaves, and adoring masses weren't there to witness this event.

"Here. I can help with that," Anta said, gently laying her hand in the nook of his elbow. Noticing how he looked confusingly at her. Activating her flashlight app and turning it to the max setting before switching her camera over to video.

"Forgive me, mighty magician. If I had known I was in the presence of one such as yourself..." Anta didn't know what to say as Andrew bowed to her.

"Right," drawing out the word, "shall we go inside?" Anta asked, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Yes, such treasures! Come, come, let me show you," Andrew said, laughingly, as he lead the way.

Anta tried to take in everything all at once but knew she was missing quite a lot as they pressed deeper into the earth. Noticing how the air grew cooler as the only light was from her phone. Asking questions as they walked for what seemed hours to her, about how he knew this place was here and whatnot.

"I did draw the plans for this place, even set the foundation for the Sphinx, but..." Andrew stopped in his tracks as a fragment of his past life memory flared in his mind. The footfalls of sandals, the sounds of the well-trained movements of the soldier's arms as they aimed their spears at him. His hands gripped the armrest of his throne as his son led an insurrection against him.

1...456789