Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers

Three days of festivities followed after the statue's arrival. Where another was taking place as once again Andrew lead the way down the Avenue of Sphinxes[20] towards the entrance of the first pylon that led the Pharaoh and the priests into those hidden halls of Luxor temple[21]. Leading the statue of Ra into the temple of Mut[22] on the other end of the temple. As those heavy cedar doors closed...

******

Andrew gasped; he felt something... odd, something unnatural burning within him. The blue light of the power of the Pharaoh (i.e., Andrew's divinity), burned brightly along Andrew's blue-green eyes. His ankh burned against his skin as he felt something unworldly growing inside of him.

"Good, you've finally found your goddom," Bast mused; a salacious light played along her golden eyes at the moan of pleasure that escaped Andrew's lips when she rolled her hips. "Do you understand what was shown to you?" she asked, in a loving tone given how their marriage was similar to Ra's and Mut's own.

"... I think so, but why would they listen to me?" Andrew asked in a serious tone.

"Because it will be so," Bast said, increasing her pace, squeezing her folds to milk that rod. "Our union will restore Ma'at, and with it, so will Egypt. For the Pharaoh has arisen," she whispered before bringing Andrew over the tipping point.

******

The next day...

Andrew stared up at the front façade of the U.N. after paying for his cab. His eyes running up its glassy exterior as the countries represented flags waved in the wind as he noted how the sky's reflection played off the glass. Walking through security, through the lobby, noting the few gazes he drew as he did. While his very pricey suit might have turned a few heads, but no, it wasn't any of that. It was the fact that he walked like he was the King of the world, at least part of it. Flashing the man and woman a friendly smile as they entered the cab of the elevator behind him. All through the ride up to the six-floor, Andrew noted how the woman was eyeing him by her reflection in the door. He has been wondering how far this blessing of Ra's would go. Reaching over, hitting the stop button, seeing that sultriness in the woman creeping out.

"Sorry to be blunt, but I get the feeling you want to suck on something," Andrew said, looking at the woman while ignoring the man.

"Maybe." Andrew did feel for the guy when that look of sadness appeared in the man's eyes when it appeared she had no idea or didn't care that he had feelings for her. Yet, for this test, he would have to break the man's heart just to see how far he could push things.

"Would you suck me off right here?" Shooting the man an apologetic look when the woman pushed him out of the way. Andrew noted how the man took solace in the fact that they weren't dating. At least they didn't act like they were.

Andrew walked onto the sixth floor unsteadily. Looking back, seeing the woman whisper the words 'Call me' recounting how she was when she laid eyes upon his manhood. Also, seeing the forlorn look in the man's eyes, knowing what he hoped for would never be before they disappeared from the story altogether.

"Hello, Mr. McCain," Neith (Isis' earthly disguise) greeted as Andrew was shown in. "I see you've arisen from your slumber, Pharaoh. What can Isis do for the Ruler of Egypt?" Isis inquired once the door was closed.

"I want to restore the temples of Karnak and Luxor," Andrew said, watching Isis walk towards the large windows that peered out at the city.

"I see; yes, restoring the temples is a good way to start the restoration of Maʽat," Isis stated, nodding in agreement. "But there's much more than just painting stone to restore it," she said cryptically.

"Do you think you Gods can swing that?"

"I believe we can," Isis said with an amused smile. "Have it done under, say, a tourist attraction, the mortals don't need to know the truth. Even if they did hear the truth, mortals wouldn't believe it's to restore Maʽat," she said, with a knowing smile as she peered over her shoulder. "Isn't that right, Pharaoh?"

"Yeah..." Scratching his cheek, "Isis, can I ask you something?" Andrew spoke, his eyes staring at her back as the Goddess continued to gaze out the window.

"Of course, you may."

"Bast said something about something approaching. Can you tell what it is?" Andrew asked; he was already dealing with a bunch of strangeness he didn't need to compile it with more.

"Hmm... it's old, powerful, something I felt before. I just can't place it," Isis mused, as her finger tapped her chin as she stared up at the sky. "But, you needn't worry; I don't believe it's after you. Otherwise, it wouldn't be lingering in the shadows."

"Well, that just clears things up," Andrew said sarcastically.

"You almost sound disappointed," Isis teased, turning towards him.

"To face off against something that old, and you Gods can't tell me what it is, not likely," Andrew muttered, leaning back into his chair. "I spoke with your husband the other day."

"I know," Isis flashed him a smile. "You should have seen Osiris; he was so happy! It's been ages since anyone has summoned him. For a God, he was giddy as a schoolboy, as the saying goes."

"Ah, yeah, I would expect judging the dead does tend to get old after a while," Andrew nodded.

"Pharaoh?"

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed as he rose from his seat.

"Please, do pray to my husband more often; I think he tends to get lonely."

"Is that possible for a God?"

"Very, especially when few worship us, and Osiris has very few souls to judge these days," Isis said, a little sadly.

"Sure, Let me go to the local store and pick up an Osiris statue, and I'll set up a place in my room," Andrew joked.

"No need, Bast has taken care of it," Isis said, after a few moments of silence.

Andrew sighed in his mind when it appeared that Gods do not get a human's sense of humor. He dreaded what Bast will have done to his room by the time he got back home. Saying his goodbyes and thanking her for her time before leaving Isis's office. He had no clue why Isis was masquerading as a mortal, and he didn't want to know. There was enough weirdness in his life to tide him over. He didn't need to pile on to it.

Taking a taxi over to the museum, he still couldn't get over the fact that his face was up there for all to see as Andrew gazed up at the banners that flapped in the wind. Nodding to the guard as he walked in, given the amount of time he has spent there, the staff knew him by name. No one batted an eye as he walked through the exhibit seeing the work that was already completed ahead of the opening in a day. He could feel the energy in the air as those around him were eager to show off the new items that had come to their shore.

"Andy?!" Alex's eyes lit up at the sight of her son as they worked to put the finishing touches on the exhibit room where Onouphrios' sarcophagus would be displayed during the week. It would be brought out an hour before the exhibit opens to keep the coffin as secured as possible, given that it was solid gold.

"Hello, Pharaoh," Carla purred in ancient Egyptian.

"Yes," her arms wrapped around him from behind as her 32A breasts pressed into his back, "hello, my king," Anta cooed in that ancient dead language.

Andrew looked to his mother, who simply looked away, trying to play innocent that she didn't teach them. "Hello," Andrew greeted. "So... what's the plan for today?" he asked, brushing his thumb along the back of Anta's hand.

"Well..." Walking towards her son with the elegance of a future Queen, "we were going to finish up in here to ensure that the room will be ready when they bring in Onouphrios' sarcophagus when you showed up," Alex said, running the pad of her finger up the front of his neck, along the underside of his chin before leaning in and passionately kissing her son, her lover. "You're Queen should always be the first to get their kiss in for the day," she cooed lightly once their lips left each other's. She saw no reason to withhold her affection, given how Carla and Anta knew all about them now. Now she knew their time in London, Paris, Rome, and finally, Cairo wouldn't be skirting around trying to keep their relationship hidden from her students.

"So, Andrew, who's your date for the grand opening?" Carla asked as he held the ladder steady for her as she set up the Egyptian blue tapestry to show the elegance of the color that's been lost for so long until man artificially recreated it or as close to it as they could.

"Date?!" Andrew uttered in confusion while trying not to stare at Carla's ass, as hard as that was, given how shapely, how firm, how kissable it was from his vantage point.

"Surely you knew you could bring a date to it, right?" Carla spoke peering down at him. Smiling when she noted where his eyes were.

"Was not made aware of that," Andrew said, seeing his mother's blushing cheeks as her eyes found something rather curious to study.

"So, who are you taking?" Anta asked, in a sultry tone as her brown eyes lustered in her want. She never wore a bra; in the desert, it was a godsend given the heat. Yet she wanted, no, needed Andrew to know he would always have easy access to her breasts whenever he wanted. Seeing his eyes dip low, knowing he was staring at her hard nipples that were very visible against her shirt.

"It's a trap!" Roared in his mind, Andrew would have to agree with that voice. "What was that? I think I'm going to go check on that noise; sounds serious," Andrew muttered, backing out of the room slowly.

"Stop right there!" Anta growled in a predatory light. The look of a lioness on the prowl as her hands leap frogged, one over the other, as she ambled alongside the folded table...

Carla screamed out in fear, her world slowing, knowing, given where the ladder was, she was liable to crack her skull on the corner of the raised platform where the sarcophagus would sit. Closing her eyes, accepting her fate... only to feel arms wrapping around her. Andrew's darkening red hair, returning to its normal shade from the lack of time under the sun, waving through the air. Her green eyes stared in wonder at what she was experiencing and seeing at that moment. Feeling his grip tighten on her upper arm and her upper right thigh and squeezing her body closer to his chest when she felt his feet pressing against the wall, feeling his legs storing his surging strength in his muscles. Yelping loudly when Andrew sprung into a backwards summersault. Feeling her brown hair whipping through the air before she felt Andrew's feet landing on solid ground. Noting that they were exactly in the middle of the platform.

"Andrew... how?!" Carla uttered in awe as she stared up at him. Before throwing her arms around his neck and burying her face in his neck. Whispering her gratitude to him, so very, very glad to still be alive.

All through that, all Andrew could think of was, "What the fuck am I doing?!" So not letting on that he was totally freaking out, he put on a brave face and spoke in a firm and powerful tone, "Told you, I. Am. Pharaoh." A ring of blue light played along the surface of his blue-green eyes. "Please, don't tell me that thing appeared again?" he groaned when Carla nodded with shocked eyes. "But you're okay, right?" Andrew asked, sitting her down on the surface of the platform.

"Are you okay?!" Anta and Alex uttered in unison, looking right at Andrew.

"Yeah, why?" Andrew asked, rising to his feet; he could sense it. Feel it in the marrow of his bones. His divinity coursing through his veins like high test jet fuel.

"Because..." Alex's voice stilled, unable to say the word.

"What you did was inhuman?!" Anta exclaim, yes, she was so happy Carla was safe, yet what she had just witnessed was something out of ancient Greek myths. That was the only thing she could equate what she saw to because no laymen could perform what had just happened. It was just improbable.

"Yeah... okay, it kind of was, but welcome to my world where nothing makes sense to a scientific mind," Andrew said, stepping down from the platform. Looking down when Carla took hold of his hand. Noting how she gazed up at him, then dropped her chin in bashfulness as her cheeks heated. Huffing when his mother nearly crushed him in a tight embrace.

"I was so scared, and I'm so proud of you," Alex whispered in a loving voice into her son's ear. Rubbing her 32C breasts into his chest as she did. Feeling Carla nuzzling the back of his hand with her cheek. Holding out his free hand to Anta when he saw her starting to pout at being left out.

"Andrew," Anta's sweet, alluring voice filled that small space, "if you're Pharaoh, does that make Carla and I your Royal Harem?"

"I... guess," Andrew muttered, tilting his head to the side and scratched it, wondering if he was going to like the reason behind it. "Why?"

"If we are, then why not let us both escort you to the event," Anta cooed, pressing her womanly shape against his. "Your Queen," smiling when Alex blushed, "will have to be here to make sure the museum is ready for the party tomorrow night. Plus," rising to the tips of her toes. "the Pharaoh needs to be seen with his hot, fuckable women," she purred heatedly into his ear, her velvety lips lightly tugged on his earlobe as his Nemes slowly faded to the ether. "And you know we have the dresses."

"Please, Andy?!" Carla whispered; she still couldn't fathom that he had saved her. Not that she was complaining, yet, no one ever went that far for her before.

"Like I'm going to pass up a night with the two of you," Andrew said, his arms wrapped around their waists and pulled them closer.

"Well..." Alex grew silent, wanting to be held like that, to be adorning his arm at some glamorous event, "your Queen best be on your arm at the London opening," she said, turning her nose up in a cute little way.              

"Sure, Mom," Andrew said, flashing Alex a coy smile, noting Carla's and Anta's blushing cheeks as he gently squeezing their asses as he did.

"Then we best finish and do the walkthrough. Will you stay until then?" Alex asked, eager to spend time with her son. Her heart fluttered when her son nodded. As the hours passed and the waning light of the sun shone through the doors where the party attendees would enter and exit from, her sky-blue eyes lingered on her son, not wishing to end their evening together. "Andy... how about we have dinner together," Alex spoke softly as they stood side by side, the pads of her fingers ran down the palm of his left hand before her fingers interweaved with his. Feeling the corners of her lips lifting when she felt his light squeeze.

"Please, Andy, this is probably the only time I'm ever going to be in New York ever again. I'd like to dine at the best restaurant with the man I'm with. You do want your Royal Harem to be happy, no?" Anta uttered with a sly smirk.

"The best, huh?" Andrew mused as he reached into his right pocket. Seeing Carla and Anta nodding as he shook his head as he brought up his father's cell phone number. Knowing his father could get them in at the best places on short notice. Noting the look in his mother's eyes as he brought up his phone.

"Come on, girls, let's give Andy some privacy," Alex said, turning Carla and Anta towards the doors as Andrew brought his phone to his ear.

"Hello, Andy," Julián answered.

"Hey Dad, letting you know I'm going to be late, but I'll be home tonight. Need a favor, though."

"Oh? With what?" Julián asked with an amused tone.

"Wondering if you could maybe get me a table for four at the best place you know," Andrew said, hoping his father didn't look hard into it.

"Going out to celebrate all the hard work you all put in." Feeling his smile forming at the sound of his father's chuckle. "Okay, give me a few. I know the perfect place for you four."

"Thanks, Dad."

"No worries, son, what are father's for?"

Nodding to himself when he read the text his father sent a few minutes later. Texting his father back, thanking him, and telling him he loved him before he went to hail a cab.

******

"Andy, can I ask you something?" Alex inquired as she, Andrew, Anta, and Carla sat around their table. Other than Andrew, due to being underage, they were enjoying a glass of fine red wine as they waited for their dinner to reach their table.

"Sure," Andrew uttered, casting Carla a sinful smile as she gazed at him dreamily.

"A while ago, you said something about there being more to the Amkhakha temple[23]. Will you elaborate on what you meant?" Alex spoke her left forearm rested on the table as her right elbow rested on it, with her chin sitting on the heel of her right hand. Gazing at her son with wonder lust, wondering on just what the two of them would discover in the years to come.

"If you're facing the temple, there's... sort of like an open... hmm... what was that thing in Rome that the Senators spoke at?" Andrew asked, looking around the table.

"Like the Roman Forum[24]?" Carla chimed in.

"Yeah, it sort of looked like that just without a roof," Andrew stated, thinking back to the day they uncovered Thinis[25].

"Huh, well, if it was on the grade as the temple was when it was buried, then it isn't too surprising we missed it," Anta said offhandedly. "Andrew?"

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed as his thumb brushed along her knuckles as he held her hand.

"Since we all know," her brown eyes looked at her Professor and her friend, "when we're at the dig, can't we all just stay together?" Anta asked, seeing the very interested looks in their eyes when they too waited for Andrew's answer.

"Why wait until then?" Carla cut in. "Why not start when we get to London. I get why we're not right now," she stated, her eyes cutting to Alex. Wondering if she could take her crush further as she slyly glanced at her Professor.

"Would that be alright with you, Andrew?" Alex asked in a loving voice. "If we lived like we're your lovers?"

Andrew stared at his mother quizzically as those cheeks of hers heated when she uttered those words. "Lovers, huh?" Andrew mused cocking an eyebrow.

"Don't you want to?" Anta asked with a bashful glance.

"Sure, why not, this is the least weird thing in my life right now. I need some normalcy," Andrew said, flashing them a smile as he noted their approaching waiter.

******

"I can't wait for London," Alex whispered as she and Andrew stood in her hotel room's doorway as he waited for Carla and Anta to fetch their bags, given that they would be spending the day with Andrew in his home. "There, I don't have to hide how much I want to kiss you," she whispered before lightly kissing her son.

"I'm sure that's not all you want to do to me?" Andrew teased, seeing the lust, the fire in her sky-blue eyes when he played with her ass.

"Mmmhmm," Alex purred as her teeth lightly tugged on her son's lower lip. "Andy?" she cooed with a deviousness in her eyes.

"Yes?" Andrew drew out the word.

"If I'm to be the Queen, shouldn't I have a crown?" Biting her lip when she felt her son's hand on her ass and the sting from the spank. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, baby. Spanking your mother, like I used to do," Alex said in a sultry tone.

"I might, then again, I think you get more out of it than I do," Andrew teased, watching the elation in her eyes when he palmed that shapely ass of hers.

"I can't help that," her fingers lightly curled around Andrew's shirt, "it's my lover's hand on my body. Why wouldn't I be aroused by it?" Alex asked, her lips lightly teased her son's.

soul71
soul71
6,756 Followers