Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You call me, any time; I'll be happy to drive you anywhere you need to go," the man said, handing Andrew his business card given that he was a gypsy driver within the city.

"Swing back around in," his eyes glanced at the dash noting the time that read eleven o' five, "in an hour and a half," Andrew stated, knowing he would be heading home alone given that Anta and Carla had returned their belongings to their room.

"Sure thing, I'll be here at 12:30 sharp," the man said, with a nod of his head.

"Andy, we want to watch," Carla stated as they rode the elevator to their floor as she snuggled up to him.

"Oh?" Andrew mused, noting the blushing cheeks of his mother.

"Mmmhmm," Carla purred into his ear. "you wouldn't mind if I joined in, would you?" she asked, wondering if she would finally learn what Alex tasted like on her tongue.

"You'd have to ask..."

"I don't mind, honey," Alex whispered, inosculating her fingers with his as she held her son's hand. "If I didn't have a problem with that woman joining us, I wouldn't have one with Carla," she said, lightly brushing her left 32C against his upper right arm.

"And since you've already fucked me," her arms slid around his waist as she pressed her chest into his back, "I'll just watch the three of you, doesn't mean I'm not going to have that big, fat cock in my mouth," Anta said, in a heated, lustful voice. "Because you know you love it when my lips are wrapped around it, don't you, Andrew?"

"Guilty," Andrew admitted as the cab slowed down.

"Come, you can tell us what happened at the party that caused you to disappear," Alex said, leading her son out of the elevator and into the hall.

Entering her room, gesturing for Carla and Anta to take a seat on the couch in the front room, where she too found herself. Watching her son pacing in front of them on the other side of the table. Noting how his fingers ran along his lower lip, causing it to bunch up before his fingertips left his skin only to watch her son repeat the process.

"Andy, just spit it out; it can't be any more earth-shattering than what you've already told me and what I've seen with my own eyes," Alex said, in a teacherly voice. Noticing the looks Carla and Anta were giving her and Andrew.

"What do you mean, Professor Sanders?" Carla asked, feeling her clit throb being so close to her.

"I met Osiris and Bast a few days ago," Alex said, truthfully.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Anta spoke, knowing there was no such thing as Gods.

"I'm quite fine, Anta, and no, I'm not crazy, if I am, then so is Andy. Since he's the one that prayed to Osiris, granted I did faint at the sight of him, but I do remember a very tall blue man." Alex stated matter-of-factly. Seeing the disbelief in her students' eyes.

"Andy," Anta's sweet voice filled the room as she looked over at him, "is what she's saying true, that the Egyptian Gods are real?"

"Yes," Andrew answered, not looking at them as he continued to pace. "You've already seen Bast. You just didn't know it," he said, finally stopping to face them.

"Come again?!" Carla muttered.

"You've seen my cat, right?"

"Of course, she's so adorable," Anta squealed, remembering the trip home from the dig site after it had shut down after their exploratory excavation.

"Well, she's not a cat; that's actually Bast," Andrew said, dropping a bomb on them as their jaws hung agape in shock.

"B-b-but..."

"Hey, I'm right there with you," Andrew stated in a soothing voice. "You think I wanted to be mixed up in all of this?! Not likely," he muttered, running his hand through his hair. "But, apparently, I am Pharaoh, and with it comes all this bloody weirdness."

"Are they all real?" Carla asked, trying to wrap her head around all of this when he nodded. When her scientific mind just couldn't comprehend what he was telling her.

"How many have you seen?" Anta inquired, moving to the edge of her seat.

"A few, but that's not all..."

"It has to deal with why you were absent for so long, doesn't it?" Alex cut in, to which Andrew nodded again. "I'm ready," she said, sitting rather regal in her seat like she was the next, and future Queen of Egypt, which she was.

"Apparently God, angels, demons, everything else is real," Andrew said, dropping another bomb on them, noting their widening eyes.

"H-h-how do you know this?" Alex stammered; the wind in her sails seemed to disappear.

"Because I was kind of in a battle alongside one," Andrew said, sheepishly, looking away.

"What?!" They roared in unison.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down, I'm fine. Bast was with me. She is the protector of the Pharaoh," Andrew stated when they peppered him with questions, seeing the sparkle in his mother's eye when he said that.

"Andy, is Bast here, right now?" Alex asked, noting how her son's attention was drawn to her hotel window.

"No, she's currently in the Duat, guarding Ra on his Atet[34], but her presence is here. She's always around in one form or another," Andrew said, turning his gaze back to his mother.

"Andrew... have you... have you met Ra?" Carla stuttered.

"Yes, I've been on the Atet as well." Trying not to smirk as Carla fainted.

"Hold up, just hold everything for a moment. Let me get this straight, the Egyptian Gods are real, God is real, angels, demons, all that is real, am I getting it all?" Anta asked to which Andrew simply nodded. "And you're saying you've actually met them?"

"God, no, don't think I ever will or want to, but I have met, seen, or spoken to five Egyptian Gods so far," Andrew said, truthfully. He could see her mind trying, so desperately, to come to terms with what he was saying. Yet, they were scientists. They operated on fact and not what they couldn't see, hear, taste, or touch. Watching his mother bringing Carla back to her senses. "But... what if I told you Atlantis was real?"

"Okay, Andrew, sure you've done some remarkable things, proved to us that there was more to Egypt than just sand and tombs. But to claim that Atlantis, a fable, something that Plato presumably heard second-hand hundreds of years afterwards, is real, is just ridiculous," Alex said, in a cynical voice.

"Hey," holding up his hands, "I was right there with you, Mom," seeing her eyes light up when he called her that, "yet, you don't have Huni's memories like I do, nor did you get invited to visit it, either," Andrew stated, smirking at his mother.

"And, pray tell me, son, why were you invited to it?" Alex asked, crossing her arms and arching an eyebrow once she got over the shock.

"Because, I'm Pharaoh, and there happens to be pyramids on Atlantis," Andrew said, with a sneaky smile at how his mother's jaw dropped.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?" Alex stammered.

"Nope, I'm not, so I might be gone sometime in the near..."

"You aren't going any damn where without me?!" Alex exclaimed. If her son was telling the truth, there was no way in hell she was going to miss out on this!

"Or us!" Carla and Anta chimed in.

"Oh?"

"The Pharaoh can't simply undertake this kind of journey without his Queen and his Royal Harem at his side," Alex said, squaring her shoulders and sitting prim and proper. "Plus, who else are you going to turn to when you need answers, hmm?" she mused with a coy smile, with the other two nodding along.

"Please, Andrew?!" Carla and Anta pleaded with him to take them with him.

"Well, Andrew, what will it be? Will you take us along or stay here with us? Either way, I think we come out on top," Alex said with a sly grin.

"And just what makes you think I just won't go alone anyway?" Andrew retorted; a mischievous light played along his eyes.

"Because, if you did, you wouldn't feel my pussy around your cock for two months," Carla said, with a stern voice, to which Alex and Anta nodded along.

"Now that's just cruel," Andrew bemoaned with a playful smile on his lips.

"Well... you just take us along, and there won't be any punishment," Anta nodded. "Anyway, you'll need us. Not everything about ancient Egypt is stored in that mind of yours."

"Hey, I'd gladly give all this weirdness to you," Andrew said, knowing that would never happen, although, in his mind, it was a pleasant thought.

"Nah," waving him off, "all that weirdness is right where it belongs," Anta said, with a coy smile.

"Spoilsport," Andrew joked, sticking his tongue out at her.

"Mmm... come here, Andrew, and use that tongue on this pussy of mine," Carla purred, lifting the hem of her dress, spreading her legs, and showing off the matching panties she had worn to his eyes.

******

A week later...

"You promise you'll be safe?" Wilma asked, in a motherly voice, feeling Andrew's warm cum inside of her after the quickie she got in before they left their penthouse. Praying that all the sex they had and all the creampies she's had him plant within her womb took. She knew if his little swimmers did take that would mean they wouldn't be flying out to see him in Paris. She knew Julián well enough to know that if she indeed got pregnant, he wouldn't risk hers or the baby's safety with a cross Atlantic flight. Still, if that did happen, while yes, she would be sad that she wouldn't see her stepson for quite some time if that happens, but she would be elated to know that she and Julián would finally have the baby they've wanted since their honeymoon. She couldn't wait to start their little family together.

"Of course, Mom," Andrew said, with a nod and a loving smile.

"You call us if you get into any trouble, alright?" Julián spoke, bringing his son in for a tight hug. Knowing the time for his son to leave the nest was upon him, and he hated it! Yet, he couldn't be prouder than he was of his son right at that moment.

"I will," Andrew whispered, returning his father's hug, knowing he would be on his own, that he would sink or swim by his own choices. True he would have his mother, Carla, and Anta with him; nonetheless, they didn't have to deal with the godly things that were happening behind the curtain, as it were. No. He knew the moment he stepped on that plane, the life he had in New York would become a thing of the past. He just felt it in his gut.

"You better call us the moment you land, and I want lots of pictures of your journey through those cities," Wilma said in a motherly voice as she got another hug in.

"Andy, that's our plane," Alex cut in once the announcer spoke of the intercom for their flight to board.

"You girls better keep an eye on my boy," Wilma said, in a stern voice as she peered at Carla and Anta.

"We won't let him out of our sight, you have our word," Carla said firmly, with Anta humming an 'Mmmhmm.'

"I expect you to keep an eye on our son and see to it that he doesn't get into any trouble," Julián spoke in that cold tone of his when he eyed his ex-wife.

"Of course, Julián, I'd never let anything happen to Andy," Alex said, matching his steely glare. Something she had enormous practice at during their marriage.

Julián hugged Wilma tightly to his side as they both raised their hands and waved to Andrew as he looked back at them. Their smiles lifted the corners of their lips when they heard his 'I love you, I'll call soon!' Rubbing Wilma's arm lightly when he heard her sniffle, he was trying to hold back his own tears, knowing this would be the longest he and his son have ever been apart. However, Andrew was his own man now; he had to strike out into the world on his own and make his life his own. That didn't mean he wasn't going to miss his son dearly, which he was.

"Come on, honey, let's go home," Julián whispered sweetly, placing a kiss on Wilma's temple.

"I hope Andy comes home soon," Wilma whispered as they walked towards the exit.

"So do I, honey, so do I."

******

"Andy, what are you doing?" Alex asked, as they walked down the sky bridge.

"Praying to Nut[35]," Andrew answered, looking over at her.

"Why?" Anta asked, from behind him.

"So our plane isn't taken down by angels or whatever is out there," Andrew stated, peering over his shoulder.

"Awe, you do care about us," Carla said in a teasing voice.

"What kind of Pharaoh would I be if I let harm come to my Harem?" Andrew retorted as his mother slapped his chest.

"Thank you for bumping us up to first class," Alex said, interweaving her fingers with his as she held his right hand.

"You're welcome."

"I'll repay you once we land," Anta said in a sultry purr.

"Can't wait," Andrew said, flashing her a smirk from over his right shoulder. Nodding to the flight attendant when he directed them to the first-class section of the airplane. "So, what museum will we be at in London?" he asked, taking the middle seat in the middle row like they had talked about while the other's would rotate seats every hour, so each of them would be able to have their hands on him at some point during the flight.

"Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology," Alex said, settling in beside her son.

To be Continued...


[1] For this story Onouphrios is the first born son of Snefru and Hetepheres.

[2] Wife of the king Snefru, who bore the title "Daughter of God" and represented the direct royal blood line of the 4th dynasty (c. 2575--c. 2465 bce).

[3] Osiris is the God of fertility, agriculture, the afterlife, the dead, resurrection, life, and vegetation

[4] Egyptian underworld

[5] Is an ancient Egyptian temple that was built by the Roman governor of Egypt, Petronius, around 15 BC, as one of many Egyptian temples commissioned by the emperor Augustus. It was dedicated to Isis and Osiris, as well as two deified sons of a local Nubian chieftain

[6] Akhenaten -- 10th ruler of the 18th dynasty.

[7] Nefertiti -- Akhenaten's Queen, mother of Tutankhamen, and Pharaoh.

[8] Commonly referred to as King Tut, was an ancient Egyptian pharaoh who was the last of his royal family to rule during the end of the 18th Dynasty (ruled c. 1332 -- 1323 BC

[9] Nemes were pieces of striped headcloth worn by pharaohs in ancient Egypt.

[10] Menes -- first Pharaoh of Egypt.

[11] She was believed to help the dead enter the afterlife as she had helped Osiris, and she was considered the divine mother of the pharaoh, who was likened to Horus.

[12] Was one of the most popular Goddesses of ancient Egypt. She is generally thought of as a cat Goddess. However, she originally had the head of a lion or a desert sand-cat and it was not until the New Kingdom that she became exclusively associated with the domesticated cat. Even then, she remained true to her origins and retained her war-like aspect.

[13] Ra -- also known as Atum was known as the God of Creation.

[14] Thoth was the Egyptian God of wisdom and knowledge. Honored as the inventor of writing and the founder of branches of learning such as art, astronomy, medicine, law, and magic, he was the patron God of scribes

[15] Sobek was also associated with pharaonic power, fertility, and military prowess, but served additionally as a protective deity with apotropaic qualities, invoked particularly for protection against the dangers presented by the Nile.

[16] Maʽat -- is the Goddess of truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also the Goddess who personified these concepts, and regulated the stars, seasons, and the actions of mortals and the deities who had brought order from chaos at the moment of creation.

[17] Comprises a vast mix of decayed temples, chapels, pylons, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt. Construction at the complex began during the reign of Senusret I in the Middle Kingdom (around 2000--1700 BC) and continued into the Ptolemaic period (305--30 BC), although most of the extant buildings date from the New Kingdom.

[18] The Opet Festival (the Beautiful Festival of Opet/Opeth/heb nefer en Ipet)[1] was an annual Ancient Egyptian Festival celebrated in Thebes (Luxor), especially in the New Kingdom and later periods, during the second month of the season of Akhet, the flooding of the Nile. The festival was celebrated to promote the Fertility of Amun-Re and the Pharaoh, who was also believed to be the spiritual offspring of Amun-Re; the Son/Daughter of Amun-Re.

[19] Tuthmosis IV - was the 8th Pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty of Egypt, who ruled in approximately the 14th century BC.

[20] The Avenue of Sphinxes was the site of ceremonial processions and originally connected the temples of Luxor and Karnak, although it is considerably more recent than either of those sites, dating to around 380 BC. It stretched some 1.5 miles (2.7 kilometers) and would once have had 1,350 sphinxes lining its sides. However, in this story it was built by Tuthmosis's father.

[21] Is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River in the city today known as Luxor (ancient Thebes) and was constructed approximately 1400 BCE. However, in this story a mosque isn't currently residing where the Romans turned it into a church that formerly was the temple of Mut.

[22] Mut, also known as Maut and Mout, was a mother Goddess worshipped in ancient Egypt. Mut was considered a primal deity, associated with the primordial waters of Nu from which everything in the world was born. Mut was sometimes said to have given birth to the world through parthenogenesis, but more often she was said to have a husband, the solar creator God Amun-Ra

[23] The temple found in part one.

[24] For centuries the Forum was the center of day-to-day life in Rome: the site of triumphal processions and elections; the venue for public speeches, criminal trials, and gladiatorial matches; and the nucleus of commercial affairs. Here statues and monuments commemorated the city's great men.

[25] Thinis (This or Tjenu) - was the capital city of the first dynasties of ancient Egypt. It remains undiscovered.

[26] Sneferu was the first king of the Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt, who reigned for 24 years (2613--2589 BC).

[27] A part of the Matrouh Governorate.

[28] Known to the ancient Egyptians as Waset, was an ancient Egyptian city located along the Nile about 800 kilometers (500 mi) south of the Mediterranean. Its ruins lie within the modern Egyptian city of Luxor.

[29] Is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock-cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.

[30] The Third Sister of the Underworld.

[31] The First Sister of the Underworld.

[32] Was an ancient Egyptian king and the last pharaoh of the Third Dynasty of Egypt during the Old Kingdom period. Following the Turin king list, he is commonly credited with a reign of 24 years, ending c. 2613 BC.

[33] Near the end of Pharaoh One.

[34] Ra's solar barge, also known as Mandjet.

[35] Nut (Ancient Egyptian: Nwt), also known by various other transcriptions, is the goddess of the sky, stars, cosmos, mothers, astronomy, and the universe in the ancient Egyptian religion.