Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew?" Anta called out, causing Andrew to turn his head. "We best not keep the cab waiting," she spoke softly, her eyes running down his body, knowing what they would be doing the moment they got to his penthouse.

"Go, I got to have you last night," Alex whispered, her fingertips lightly danced down Andrew's right cheek. "Try to relax until tomorrow night, where I expect you to dance with your Queen." Resting her head against the doorframe, watching the three of them walking towards the elevator. Waving to her son when he looked back at her. Knowing she needed to get to sleep if she wanted to make her eight o'clock spa appointment. Locking the door once the latch was caught, a smile formed on her lips at what awaited her once they left the city.

******

"Andrew..." Julián stopped in his tracks when he noted Carla and Anta filing in after his son walked through the door when he came from the kitchen with his and Wilma's drinks before they turned in for the night.

"We'll be in your room," Carla purred. The pads of her fingers danced along Andrew's as she sashayed past him. Waving and flashing Wilma and Julián a smile as she walked off with the wheels of her suitcase sounding in the air.

"Take your time; we're not going anywhere for a long, long time," Anta cooed lightly, her left thumb brushed along Andrew's left cheek after she had placed a kiss on his lips. Giving Wilma and Julián her own greeting as she walked towards Andrew's bedroom. "Don't keep us waiting, Pharaoh," she spoke in broken ancient Egyptian, yet Andrew had no trouble understanding what she meant when she gazed at him from his door.

"Andy, having a little sleepover, are we?" Wilma asked, with a coy smirk.

"Something like that," Andrew nodded.

"Do keep the noise down, son," Julián said, with a knowing smile.

"I'll try, but you know how they are," Andrew said, matching his father's smile.

"True," nodding along, "I do," Julián uttered, remembering back to the night they all were together in that very living room.

"So, Andy, tomorrow night is the big night; you excited?" Wilma asked, snuggling up to her husband when Julián placed his arm along her shoulders.

"So-so," Andrew admitted.

"Don't worry, I know it'll go off without a hitch," Julián stated with a smile on his face. "You better not keep those girls waiting, son," he said with a knowing smirk.

"Night, Dad, night, Mom," Andrew waved to them as he walked towards his bedroom. Knowing he wouldn't be seeing it for a very, very long time after this week.

"Night, son." Their voices called out to him as he opened the door to his room. There, waiting on his bed, splayed out, ever ready to explore the length of his bed with their bodies, were two of the hottest women he's come to know, naked as the day they were born, eagerly waiting for him. A sinful smile formed on his lips as the door closed behind him.

******

The next night...

The lights of the city played along the polished, waxed, stretch limousine as it pulled to a stop at the end of the red carpet. His blue-green eyes shining, the flashing lights of cameras highlighted his darkening red hair as the lights played along his high-priced suit. Turning to his left he held out his hand; Anta's caramel skin held a rich look to it under the lights as Andrew helped her out from the rear. The light pink, fitted, lace knee-length cocktail dress clung to her body like it was painted on. Soon, Carla, too, was standing on the red carpet, snuggling up to Andrew in her elegant red dinner dress. Andrew flashing his father and Wilma a smile as they too left the confines of that luxurious ride.

Noting how Carla and Anta smiled and waved at the reporters as they walked down the plush red carpet. Looking back, noting how his stepmother was enjoying herself as camera shutters fired off. A feeling of warmth filled his heart at how beautiful Wilma was on his father's arm. Happy to know his father wouldn't be alone while he was away.

Seeing his mother's eyes lighting up when he walked, with Carla and Anta still on his arms, his eyes took note of the museum's director standing beside his mother. He'd met the man before, briefly, yet they pretty much avoided one another, along with the other Egyptologists that worked at the museum.

"Ah, Mr. McCain, so glad you could make it tonight," the director said, shaking Andrew's hand.

"Wouldn't miss it; after all, these three ladies have worked very hard all month long," Andrew replied, seeing his mother's cheeks heat. Noting how his mother's eyes glanced to the left as his father and Wilma entered. Seeing the frustration in her eyes that she wouldn't be able to be close to him with his father around. Along with how alluring his mother was in that black satin slip dress he had bought for her a few weeks ago. His mother was stunning in it now, just as she was then.

"That they did, I suspect this exhibit will be on the lips of many people for some time," the old man said, with a smile on his lips. With that, Andrew moved down the line, greeting his mother as Dr. Sanders getting a small smile from her, then moving to greet the other Egyptologists beside her.

Chatting with them as he greeted the guests while Anta and Carla stood with his father and Wilma. Talking about something that seemed serious given the stern nods he saw from Anta and Carla. However, as a boy no older than he spoke excitedly to his mother, something seemed off with him. Something that seemed unnatural to him, then again, he too was something unnatural. His blue-green eyes ran down his brown hair to how gleeful his equally brown eyes appeared to be as his mother chatted away with the teenager. Arching an eyebrow when his mother was touching the man a little too much. Then as quickly as their chat began, the man moved to stand before him.

"Hello, Mr. McCain; I watched everything about your findings. It was incredible!" Ira exclaimed as he shook Andrew's hand. The moment their palms touched one another's, their eyes shot towards each other's, both wearing a questioning look in their eyes.

"Hello, Dr. Sanders, I'm Dr. Beauchamp; I teach archaeology at the college in Portland. Your findings have the world in a tizzy," Alyda said sweetly, shaking Alex's hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Dr. Beauchamp," Alex greeted with a warm smile. "I can't take all the credit for the findings. Yes, my team and I were a part of it, but it was this man," gesturing to her son beside her, "that found those hidden treasures."

"Yes," Andrew wondered why he felt himself getting aroused as those bright green eyes fell on him, "I've heard about him as well," Alyda said, with a coy smile. "I would love to discuss what you two have found after the party has gotten underway."

"We would love to, won't we, Mr. McCain?" Alex spoke, looking over at her son.

"Sure," drawing out the word, wondering what the hell he was feeling right then when neither he nor Ira could or would let go of each other's hands, "I'd be happy too," Andrew uttered, wondering if this was what Isis and Bast had warned him about.

"I'm Ira, by the way, sorry, I kind of got a little star-struck," Ira said bashfully, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling his cheeks heat.              

"Ira, I think we've held up the line long enough," Alyda said sweetly. Noting how Andrew was slyly glancing down at her 42DD breasts as she leaned into Ira. "We can't wait to see the exhibit," she said, in a warm tone, with a smile on her face as she and Ira walked past him. Keeping her smile hidden when Alex elbowed Andrew in the ribs.

Throughout the greeting of the attendees who had paid the fee to get in early to see the rare artifacts on display, it was rather uneventful if you discount Andrew's weird encounter with Ira and Alyda. Making small talk with the museum's permanent Egyptologists, answering the multitude of questions they had regarding his current findings, he had a hand in. Correcting some of the misconceptions they had about the Old Kingdom along with describing what the hidden room Akhenaten and Nefertiti were found in when he had rediscovered it. Looking to his left when he felt a hand on his arm.

"Andy," Alex leaned in and whispered into his ear, "it's time. Will you come with me?" she asked, praying that he would. A warm smile appeared on her lips when her son nodded. Listening to her son excuse himself, to which her counterparts nodded in understanding. "For someone who doesn't want to be in this field, you sure are getting to know a few archaeologists," Alex teased, as she looped her arm around his. Swaying her ass as she and her son walked towards the replica of the Sphinx they had built out of Styrofoam.

"Can't help it, you people always trying to disturb the dead," Andrew retorted with a joking smile.

"If I never went to Egypt, I would never know that I am the Princess of Egypt," Alex whispered heatedly into her son's ear. Smirking at his low groan, "Nor would I come to know that I would be the Pharaoh's Queen."

"You can't let that go, can you?"

"Nope," Alex mused in a chipper voice, "why should I?" Seeing his nod when she told him to wait here as she lightly ran her hand down Andrew's arm. Walking towards the entrance of the wing the exhibit was housed in, peering over her shoulder, noting how her son's eyes were checking out her ass. Seeing Carla and Anta quickly walking over to her after they had left her ex-husband's side. Wondering just when the two of them got so close to her ex and his new wife. "Please, can I have everyone's attention?!" Alex spoke loud enough for those seventy-five souls who had come to the event could hear. Seeing their eyes turning towards her, eagerly wanting to see what was behind those sealed doors. "In a moment we'll open the doors of the exhibit, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask my students, Mr. McCain or myself," seeing the perplexed look in Julián's eyes when she called her son that, "and we'll answer your questions to the best of our abilities. Also, we are joined by the museum's director and it's two permanent Egyptologists, so if you have any questions, they too can help you understand what you see this evening," she said, seeing her colleagues straighten their shoulders as the attendees turned to look at them. After all, this was a very big event for the city and the museum. "Now, please, if you would follow me, Mr. McCain will lead us on our tour," Alex said elegantly before spinning on her heel. "Please, if you would, Mr. McCain." Gesturing to the globe that was a replica of the one beneath the real Sphinx.

Smiling seductively at her son once he had lined up Orion's belt just like the original. Watching the automatic doors swinging open, her mind flashed back to the video call she and Anta were on as she watched her son do what no one had done before.

"Imagine yourself, thrust back into 2600 BC, long before there was running water, clean water, stable food production, and all the amenities we take for granted these days," Andrew spoke as he walked backwards into the hall where the holographic projectors displayed the images of the walls of the tomb beneath the Sphinx. "This," his hands were held out to the sides gesturing to the walls, "was built by people who have yet to master bronze making, who were using copper chisels and stone mallets to carve and polish the stone. Can you imagine the workforce that would be needed to create such a monument?" he asked, seeing his mother's prideful nod as she led the attendees down the hall.

"Mr. McCain?" Ira rose his hand out of habit. His excitement was evident in his voice.

"Yes, do you have a question?" Andrew asked, trying not to show how weirded out he was by the teenager.

"Yes, sorry," Ira whispered as he slipped by Carla, not seeing the look in her eyes. "I was wondering if you or the team you were with had time to translate the walls?" he asked, so very happy to have something normal in his life that wasn't trying to kill him.

"It's mainly about how great Sneferu[26] was, how prosperous his rein was, how the Gods bestowed the bounty of the land to him, etc. etc.," Andrew said offhandedly. "You seem disappointed," he said, noting the look in Ira's eyes.

"It's just, I don't know... I thought there would be more, you know," Ira said, with a friendly smile.

"Ah, chasing the secrets of Egypt, seems like," Andrew said, looking at his mother. "Be careful you don't lose what you value the most, seeking things that lay hidden in the dark. Sometimes that's where they should remain," he stated cryptically. "Moving on," ignoring the look in Ira's eyes when he tried to decern what he meant by that remark, "if you follow me, the Cairo museum was kind enough to release some of the items that were found in the tomb. "Please, take your time and discuss," Andrew said, standing off to the side once they left the hallway.

"You're doing a very good job, honey," Alex whispered into his ear. Her eyes glanced down when Julián flashed their son a fatherly smile before he tore his gaze away from her. How that hurt her, then again, she did just abandon them for a dream, so she couldn't be too surprised he still hated her.

"Ira?! Ira?! Come here," Alyda said, waving excitedly at him when she saw the necklace.

"What's up?" Ira asked, eager to see what had her so happy. Seeing the heat in her cheeks as his hand ran along the small of her back before coming to rest on Alyda's right hip.

"Look?!" Alyda said, pointing down at the necklace.

"Can you read it?" Ira asked, scratching his head when he couldn't make out what the hieroglyphics meant.

"A little, Egypt isn't my field of study, but I do know some..."

"Is there something I can help the two of you with?" Alex spoke politely as she stood behind the case.

"Was Hetepheres this unknown Pharaoh's mother?" Alyda asked in an academic voice.

"I like to believe so," Alex nodded, not letting on that she knew personally that was true. "It, along with Onouphrios's seal stone, which the necklace was found under, when Mr. McCain discovered the sarcophagi," directing their view to her son, "was in the bejeweled lock box, which he unlocked for us. So, one has to ask why it was in there if she wasn't his mother?"

"That... is a logical explanation," Alyda said with a nod.

"But, until it can be verified," she gently shrugged, "that's why there's a disclaimer," Alex stated, pointing to the note.

"Man, I hope I can find something as marvelous as this," Ira said, with a friendly smile as he peered down at the items on display.

"Are you an archaeology student?" Alex asked, perplexed.

"Not yet, but soon he will be," Alyda cooed, shooting Ira a sultry look.

"Ah, any field, in particular, you're interested in?" Alex inquired curiously.

"Not really, I just like ancient history," Ira said with a smile when his gaze lifted. Recounting the time when he wanted to be like Indiana Jones, or that was what he wanted to be before coming what he was to this day. "Can I ask you, Dr. Sanders, what was it like entering that chamber where Akhenaten and Nefertiti were entombed?"

"Like I was eight all over again on Christmas morning," Alex answered with a friendly smile. "I have to admit I, and I know many of my colleagues, didn't believe Mr. McCain when he claimed to know where they were buried..."

"Yeah, that old man was rather rude," Andrew said, cutting in.

"Can you blame them?" Alex asked with a lustful smile when her son reached her side. "Akhenaten and Nefertiti were like our holy grail, and you just basically said 'here they are', when we all have searched King Tut's tomb since it was found in 1923. I do wonder what else you have in store for Egypt."

"Well, just wait until they unearth the tombs in the Qattara Depression[27]," Andrew retorted with a sly grin.

"Are you sure young man?" Alyda asked in a teacherly voice. "From what I understand, that place is nothing but dessert. Why would they build tombs there?"

"Because, in the final days of Egypt, the Pharaoh was only in control of Lower Egypt while the priest of Thebes[28] ran Upper Egypt, so they were cut off from the Valley of the Kings[29]. Hence why they chose the Qattara Depression due to the salt content and arid environment compared to the dampness of the delta," Andrew said, in a matter-of-fact tone. "Show her the picture," he spoke, nudging his mother's arm when he saw the disbelief in Alyda's eyes.

"My students and I, along with Mr. McCain here, found this exactly where he said it would be," Alex said, showing Alyda and Ira the picture she had taken before they departed for the Valley of the Kings.

"Oh, my!" Alyda gasped. Ira stared in wonder at what he was seeing.

"Have you explored it yet?" Ira asked. His eagerness was clear as day.

"No, not yet, the tombs won't be explored for some time, that is until my team and I, along with Mr. McCain, are finished unearthing the Amkhakha temple; the artifacts we found there will be on display at the Cairo museum once everything has been cataloged."

"Man, what I wouldn't give to be there," Ira muttered.

"Yeah, don't think you'd like 120-degree heat," Andrew said offhandedly.

"Don't worry, Ira, I'll give you your own treasure to find later tonight," Alyda whispered heatedly into Ira's right ear. Slyly peering at Andrew from the corner of her eye when there was something very strange about the boy that she couldn't put her finger on. He wasn't like Ira or Samuel, yet something else, she just couldn't pin down. However, she had smelled the pomegranates drifting off of his body; her succubus was rather intrigued when that curious smell made her aroused, and that pegged her curiosity to no end. "Come, Ira, we shouldn't horde the good Doctor's and Mr. McCain's time," Alyda said sweetly, lightly patting Ira's right arm.

"I hope the two of you enjoy the exhibit," Alex said as they departed.

After Andrew had finished the tour and the party was beginning to be in full swing. He felt himself being pulled backward as Anta pulled him into the shadows. Arching an eyebrow when she placed a finger to her lips and whispered to him to follow her. Peaking over his shoulder to make sure they hadn't garnered any attention as Anta led him through the museum. Peering up at the bright red, illuminated exit sign as she pulled him into the stairwell.

"You..." Her kisses were fraught with urgency, knowing they couldn't stay there all night, "got me so fucking hot," Anta growled in need as her lips tore at his. "Fuck me, Andrew!" Spinning around, placing her hand on the wall while her left hand pulled up the hem of her dress to show him that she wasn't wearing anything beneath. "Can't you see how wet I am?" Her voice was soft yet held her lust as she peered over her shoulder at him. "I need my Pharaoh in me," Anta spoke in ancient Egyptian as she spread her labia to show off her pink, moist center to him. A place that would always welcome him. A place where his cum would always be accepted.

"My, Anta, didn't know you had this in you," Andrew mused, feeling the gooseflesh on her skin as his hands ran up the back of her thighs. Hearing her little whimper as he kneaded her ass cheeks.

"I'll only do this for you, Andrew," Anta said breathlessly. Biting her lip to keep her moan from echoing off the walls and alerting anyone within earshot that they were in there as she felt Andrew's fingers exploring her womanhood. Sucking in a hard gasp as she felt that bulbous head pressing against her entrance. Whimpering softly as that thick root inched deeper into her hot, wet sex. Feeling her folds gripping his shaft like they always did. While, yes, they had sex the night before, yet, to her, that was never enough. She would never get tired of feeling this full. Ever! "Don't," Anta warned when Andrew reached up to play with her 32A breasts. "You'll ruin the nipple tape, and I didn't bring any with me."