Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You promise?"

"Scouts honor."

"I'm going to hold you to it," Alex said in a stern, motherly voice.

Walking up to the altar, now that he was here, he had no idea how he was going to commune with Osiris. His head jerked to the right as a flash of memory from some Pharaoh he couldn't place flared in his mind. Before he could even ponder what it all meant, his mouth opened on its own.

Exalted art thou on thy throne,

O Osiris! Thou hast heard fair things,

O Osiris! Thy strength is vigorous,

O Osiris! Thy head is fastened on thy body,

O Osiris! Thy neck is made firm,

O Osiris! Thy heart is glad,

O Osiris! Thy speech is made effective,

O Osiris! Thy princess rejoice

Thou art established the Bull in Amentet.

Thy son Horus hath ascended

thy throne, and all life is with him.

Millions of years minister unto him,

and millions of years hold him in fear.

The company of the Gods are his servants,

and they hold him in fear.

The God Tem, the Governor,

the only One among the Gods,

hath spoken, and his word passeth not away.

"Andrew? Where did you learn that prayer?" Alex asked, knowing she never went into the prayers the priests of ancient Egypt would recite.

"Huh? That was a prayer?" Andrew asked, confused, as Alex nodded. "I don't know; it just popped into my head."

"Does that happen often?"

"Mostly, it's just dreams; where do you think I learned about the Qattara Depression," Andrew stated with a coy smirk. Turning around when he felt something, something that felt familiar to him. Catching his mother when a pale blue skinned, eight-foot tall man appeared out of nowhere, noting the scars where Isis sewed his limbs back together when Seth had chopped his body to pieces.

"Greetings, Pharaoh, it's been some time since I've been summoned to the mortal world. Now, what can I do for you, young Pharaoh?" Osiris asked; his golden eyes peered down at Andrew from his eight-foot height.

"Can you keep Hetepheres in Duat?"

"Hetepheres?! There's a name I haven't heard in a long time," Osiris mused as he stroked his godly chin. "Why do you ask? I see," he mused after Andrew went over the events from the night before. "I can understand your worry, yet I sense no other lingering pieces of her soul on Earth, so you needn't worry."

"So, I'm not going to have to deal with another visit from Onouphrios' mother?" Andrew asked, glancing down, seeing his mother's breathing was shallow but steady.

"No, I'll see that she stays where she is and restore the part of her soul that was left behind. I pray we do not see each other anytime soon," Osiris said, before disappearing back to Duat.

"You and me both," Andrew muttered, giving his mother a gentle shake to snap her out of her fainting spell.

"What?!"

"You fainted. Some professor, fainting at the sight of her first God," Andrew said, with a soft chuckle.

"Shut up," lightly slapping her son's chest, "that was my first God, after all," Alex said, in a little pout. "So... did you get Osiris, that was Osiris, right?" Seeing Andrew's nod, "Will he keep her in Duat?"

"Yes."

"Good, then you're buying the coffee," Alex said sternly, taking her son by the hand and leading him out of the temple.

******

"Okay, start from the beginning," Alex stated after she had started her voice recorder so she could play it back and go over everything as they sat in that semi-crowded coffee shop a block away from the Met. "When did you start seeing the Egyptian Gods?"

"Told you the first time, after I got out of that hole."

"And you said you saw Bast and that there was a small statue down there as well," Alex said, as Andrew nodded. "What was the statue?"

"Haven't a clue," Andrew uttered with a shrug of his shoulders. "I was kind of fading in and out at that time."

"And you stated there was a pool of water down there," Alex said, thanking the young man when he placed her cup of coffee before her.

"Actually, it was the nectar of the Gods, or so that's what Bast told me."

"Wait, like the food of the Gods, the stuff that makes you immortal?" Alex asked, in an excited voice, cocking an eyebrow when Andrew chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"That's basically the same thing I asked Bast, and no, I'm not immortal."

"Okay, so then what was this 'nectar' and why was it there?"

"You know that smell you all keep smelling on me?" Andrew asked, seeing his mother nod that she did. "You remember that wall that was basically porn?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"It basically tells you what the blessing is about," Andrew said, with a knowing smirk.

"And you said you had the blessing of Ra; what does that mean?"

"Ra bequeathed to me that 'no heat, no cold shall touch your body, the land shall bestow upon you its riches. Men will bend an ear to you as you exude your dominance over the world'," Andrew said word for word.

"Is that why you know where everything is?"

"No..." Shaking his head, "I don't know how to describe it other than saying Egypt and I are like one. Plus, I already told you; what they knew I know," Andrew said, taking a sip of his own coffee.

"Does that mean you have all the Pharaohs' memories?" Alex asked; her mind was racing. Sure this was all convoluted if she spoke any of this to anyone. Yet, she did just see a God, a physical being she could actually see with her own two eyes. Then there was the blue light in his eyes, the purple light that flared on his ring. A ring she might add that was Egyptian in origin, something she didn't think Andrew would ever wear. All the things he has spoken of that her own teachings said couldn't be possible and everything else that has happened so far.

"Pretty much, the important stuff mostly, few tidbits here and there when they feel like sharing," Andrew said offhandedly.

"Can you tell me from Menes's[10] point of view what it was like before he united Egypt?" Alex inquired, watching that blue light playing along his eyes as she was enjoying her coffee; she did miss a good cup when they were out at the dig.

"Like you would expect when a newly formed Kingdom is starting to heal from the ravages of war, old hatreds are hard to let go." Alex noted how Andrew was staring down at his coffee, like a man that had seen too much. "It was hard, very hard in the beginning, the Kingdom was starving, drought had reigned for years, and the fields couldn't support all the people of the Kingdom. Then..."

"Then what, Andy?!" Alex asked in a hushed whisper.

"I... no, I'm not telling you that," Andrew said, shaking his head. Spotting Bast in her cat form underneath the table diagonally across from him.

"Why not?" Looking down when her son placed his hand over hers.

"I don't think you're ready to hear that," Andrew said, and he so wasn't ready to speak it aloud himself. Shooting Bast daggers when she licked her paw with that mischievousness in her eyes.

"Andy, what are you looking at?" Alex spoke, looking around and behind her, and saw nothing.

"Don't worry about it," Andrew said, bringing her attention back to him.

"So, tell me, Andrew, what is it?" Alex jumped in her seat when Bast jumped onto the table out of nowhere. Watching what appeared to be a silent argument between the two of them as they stared at one another, She wondered if Bast knew of her son's stubbornness. Looking down as her tail thumped against her hand. Then seeing how no one other than she and Andrew could see her given the people in the shop's unchanged expressions. "Don't freak out, don't faint," Alex whispered to herself.

"Fine, I'll do it," Andrew grumbled, feeling her rubbing against his cheek when he hanged his head before she returned to wherever she once was. "It's about how Egypt prospered after those dark years..."

"What was that last part?" Alex asked when Andrew mumbled the last part incoherently. "I know you're not a mumbler, so speak up."

"Bast and I are... married, for all intents and purposes," Andrew said, looking way as he finally said it. Noting how his mother was staring at him slacked-jawed, then a burst of rib-splitting laughter erupted forth from her lips. Quieting down once she noticed she was drawing too much attention for this kind of conversation.

"You're not fucking with me, are you?" Alex asked under her breath.

"Yeah, that's what the brand symbolizes: the pact of the first Pharaoh to, now me, so that Egypt can prosper through our union; you know the myth that Ra was the first Pharaoh?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, it's kind of real," Andrew said, rubbing the back of his head. Glancing up, seeing his mother's rational mind racing in her eyes.

"That means... no, that can't be, that's..."

"Insane? Yeah, I know," leading forward, "you see what I'm dealing with?" Andrew whispered, nodding vigorously, still seeing the doubt in her eyes.

"How many Gods have you met so far?" Alex inquired, trying to wrap her head around it all.

"Isis[11], Bast[12], Ra[13], Thoth[14], and Sobek[15] if you count seeing him in a memory into the total," Andrew said truthfully. "Mom... what do you know about Maʽat[16]?"

"Well... Egyptian mythology isn't my field of study, why do you ask?" Alex inquired, so pleased that he was opening up to her.

"Isis told me I was needed to restore Maʽat," Andrew said, matter-of-factly.

Reaching across the table, squeezing his hand, gazing lovingly at her son. Knowing she was going to be there by his side through this all. She wasn't going to lose him again. "Don't worry, I'll look into it; you leave the research to me. I'm good at that," Alex said with a warm smile. "So, do you have any idea what Isis meant?"

"Haven't a clue," Andrew retorted with a shrug.

"Hmm..." Leaning back in her seat, deep in thought, "we'll figure it out, so... married, huh?" Alex teased with a coy smirk as Andrew rolled his eyes. "Does that make me the other woman?"

"No."

"So then..." Leaning over the table, allowing her shirt to show off her cleavage to her son's gaze, "Bast won't mind me becoming your Queen?" Alex spoke in a sultry tone as her fingertips dancing lightly along the back of Andrew's hand. She took his sigh and how he hanged his head as a no. Which only made her rather seductive smile widen when she heard it. "So, Andy, can I ask; what was the deal at the Amkhakha temple?"

"Hell if I know, your guess is as good as mine."

"Why weren't you affected like the others?" Again, she was met with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Like I said, I've only been dealing with all this weirdness for a little over three months. So I don't even have half the answers to my own questions."

"So... have you and Bast consummated your marriage?" Alex asked, in a teasing light, wearing a smirk when her son just shook his head.

"You're getting far too much pleasure out of this."

"Hey, I'm coping the best I can," Alex said, wiggling her nose.

"Uh-huh."

"So, Andrew, what's it like fucking a Goddess?" Alex asked, draining the last of her coffee from her cup.

"Hard to describe," scratching his chin, "think of the greatest sex you've ever had and times that by a thousand," Andrew said, truthfully.

"Really?! It was that good?!" Alex asked, in shock.

"Yeah, but you won't remember any of it; I didn't the first time," Andrew admitted.

"Damn, I've never been fucked to the point I can't remember, stupefied yes," shooting Andrew a knowing smirk, "never that," Alex cooed as her fingertips haven't stopped caressing the back of Andrew's hand.

Alex lightly kissed Andrew's lips as they stood on the curb as her taxi idled. "I'll call you later. We'll do a walkthrough tomorrow to prepare you for the grand opening in two days," she said, running her hand down her son's left arm before taking hold of his hand. "Be safe going home," Alex spoke, looking up at him as she sat in the rear of the cab seeing Andrew nod before shutting the door. Waving to him as the cab pulled away, so very happy that she got to have that time alone with her son. She couldn't wait to help him to unravel all these hidden secrets that had been lost to time.

******

"I'm very disappointed in you, young man?!" Wilma said in a disapproving voice as Andrew walked into their home at quarter to two in the afternoon. "You don't call, don't text, staying out all night. I was worried about you," she said in a loving, motherly tone.

"Sorry, time just got away from me," Andrew said, red-faced.

"Don't you ever do that again?! You hear me?" Wilma uttered, hugging him tightly. Her light brown hair draped down her back, her pink lips pressed against his skin as she nuzzled his neck. Pressing her 36B breasts into his chest, knowing he would be leaving in a little over a week. It wouldn't be until Christmas that she would have another chance to feel his cock in her cunt before he left for Rome, and then Cairo, where he would once again be out in that dessert with that woman. "I know you fucked her last night. I know that's why you didn't call. I didn't tell your father, so he still doesn't know you made her your woman. You're going to fuck me all week; I'm going to miss you so much when your gone," Wilma said, her breath hot in his ear. "My pussy needs to know this cock," reaching down and cupping Andrew's manhood, "you'll make your mother feel good, won't you?" she whispered before plunging her tongue into his mouth. "Mmmhmm," Wilma hummed into his mouth as Andrew's hands squeezed her ass, pressing her against his hardening bulge. Something she loved feeling against her body. "Take me, Andy, bend me over the couch and slide this hard cock into your mother's eager pussy," she demanded in a wanton purr.

Peering over her left shoulder as her hands pressed down on the back of the couch, her skirt rested on top of her ass, her panties were around her ankles. The smell of her sex filled the air at how much she needed, wanted that cock of his. To feel it pounding her, stretching her like it has always done since the first time she's had it deep inside of her. Her hand reached between her legs as she felt his hands on her hips.

"Now, watch as that cock magically disappears into your mother's pussy," Wilma said, with a seductive smile as she thrust backwards onto her stepson's cock. "Oh yes! Just how I like it?!" she moaned as Andrew began to fuck her hard.

"Yes, Andrew, just like that, fuck me like that," Wilma directed when Andrew lifted her right leg and placed it on the back of the couch while plunging that thick, hard root into her dripping cunt. Her grunts of pleasure filled their home as Andrew took hold of her hair and fucked her like he owned her. How she loved cumming on Andrew's cock, she was so going to miss it.

Wilma's hands were on his chest, her lustful eyes gazed up at him as she laid on her back on the couch as he fucked her into it. Feeling her juices pooling on the leather as that cock of his made her pussy wetter than anything she's ever experienced. Her hands ran up his chest before hooking around the back of his neck and pulling him down into her. Her lips plucked at his, kissing the man that was making love to her. To form that connection that would hopefully see them through Andrew's upcoming long absence from their lives. Locking her legs around his waist when she felt the swelling of his cock. She's fucked him long enough and frequently enough to know what that meant.

"Cum in me, Andrew," Wilma whispered in need. She knew it was a risky day for her; she didn't care, if she had his child all the better. She knew Julián would raise it. After all, they have been trying to get pregnant ever since their honeymoon. Yet so far, his little swimmers hadn't taken. "Give your dad and me the baby we want," she pleaded. "It's okay," noting his perplexed look, "he knows; I've told him that one of you is going to get me pregnant. I had hoped it would be Julián, but it's just not working out for us. Please won't you make us happy by giving us a child?" Wilma asked, with pleading eyes, eager to start a family with the two men she loved. "Your dad will love our baby just like he loves you," she said, her fingertips lightly caressed his right cheek. Moaning loudly, arching her back, her breasts jiggled as Andrew thrust his cock into her. Feeling his hot cum filling her womb to the brim.

******

Andrew was drying his hair as he walked out of his bathroom, hearing Wilma puttering around in their home humming a sweet tune as she worked. Turning his head when his door swung closed on its own.

"We must talk, my Pharaoh," Bast spoke as her godly image shimmered into view.

"O-okay... what about?" Andrew asked; his mind flashed back to how she looked on top of him, how her cunt felt like no woman he's been with to date. Then again, she was a goddess, so that was only natural for Andrew to think that.

"Something old approaches," Bast said cryptically.

"Mind filling me in? I'm dealing with a lot of 'old' things, can you maybe narrow it down some?"

"I hope you aren't referring to me," Bast spoke coldly as she narrowed her golden eyes. Her furred that lined her face rippled in her annoyance that the thought that Andrew thought she was old.

"Not unless you age, then no, I wasn't referring to you."

"Good, you better not. You shouldn't call your godly wife old." Andrew had to admit Bast was kind of cute when she pouted.

"So what's this old thing you sense?" Andrew asked, tossing away his towel. Noting how those golden eyes ran down his body as he drew near. Seeing her eyes widen when he placed a kiss on her lips while he fondled those godly orbs of hers.

"I... can't decern what it is." Andrew noted the worry in her eyes; if a goddess was worried, then he would be well advised to listen. Feeling her hands lightly resting on his chest as she stepped closer to him.

"Okay, that does sound like a problem. What does that have to do with me?"

"I... don't know, but it would be wise for you to be on guard for the next week," Bast said ominously. "Come, fulfill your husbandly duties," she purred, pulling Andrew towards the bed.

As Bast was there riding him to sweet bliss, Andrew's head jerked to the left as the grand entrance of the Karnak Temple[17] appeared in his mind's eye.

******

1400 BC, The Opet Festival[18]...

Andrew stood at the bow of the barrage as he looked around. Seeing the people of the time lining the shore causing him to look behind at what the cause was. He knew the time era his mother's teachings told him that much; this was during Tuthmosis IV[19] rule. That's when he noted the golden statue that he could see through the gaps of the linen coverings to keep the public from gazing at Ra. Cursing to himself, putting two and two together, he so didn't want to know how this ends.

Andrew pondered if all Pharaohs were arrogant like Tuthmosis IV and Onouphrios as he was feeling at that moment when he walked down the grand avenue that leads into the entrance of the temple. His eyes gazing upwards, or as much as the torch light would allow him to view, as they transversed the pitch-black darkness of the grand colonnade which led to the sanctuary followed by the priesthood in the order of their rank, the lowest having to shoulder carrying the platform to the altar room where Andrew watched it all as the priest went about performing the ritual before leaving him alone inside the shrine. While it wasn't anything like he thought it was going to be, given how Tuthmosis wasn't related to him in any way, it did give him an idea of what to expect.