Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shame, I do enjoy playing with them, but I understand," Andrew spoke before hammering her with his cock.

"I know, I love that you do, Andrew, yet I don't want to have a wardrobe malfunction during the rest of the night," Anta said, through heavy pants. Feeling her juices running down her thighs like they always did when she had that big, hard cock of his plowing her. "I'm going to cum, Andrew?!" she warned low before her hand flew to her mouth as those cum-filled balls of his slapped against her clit. Her thighs trembled; her knees grew weak as her orgasmic nectar surged down her canal like a torrent. "That's it, baby, fuck that pussy, make it cum for you again," Anta said in a wanton whisper.

How Andrew loved to watch Anta's ass bouncing whenever he was behind her. Thrusting his manhood deep inside that hot, wet, tight love pocket of hers. While it was true, he was missing out on fondling her breasts as he continued to fuck her. Anta did emit some rather cute whimpers when he played with them when he was between her legs.

"Do it, my Pharaoh, plant that seed into my womb," Anta said in a husky voice when she felt the swelling of his cock. Yelping when Andrew slammed his cock deep inside of her to the base as he dumped his hot load into her fertile womb.

His hands lightly ran along her back as Andrew held Anta to his chest as she regained the strength in her legs to walk without appearing to wobble upon them. The way she was holding onto him made him wonder if Anta had feelings for him other than being her fuck buddy. Not that he was opposed to the idea, Anta was a very charming, intelligent woman that anyone would be lucky to have at his or her side.

"I'm going to need to freshen up a bit before I head back," Anta said, with a sultry smile as her pussy was humming. Feeling his cum hanging precariously on her clit as they stood in front of the women's bathroom. "Why don't you go on without me? I'll catch up," she whispered lightly, placing a kiss upon Andrew's lips.

Andrew watched the sway of her ass before the door barred his sight. Humming in contentment as he walked lazily down the hall. Not paying attention to anything as his mind flashed back to five minutes ago. Feeling Anta's sex still coating his rod as he reached down to rearrange himself. That was when he heard the sounds. Sounds of things that were not entirely human.

"What the fuck?!" Andrew cursed silently as he stared out into the courtyard as a six-winged, demon-like, thing, along with other winged beings, were fighting against some shadow in the courtyard. Looking back to the party, wondering why no one other than him could hear a thing. As he continued to stand there, watching the whole thing, he got a familiar feeling when he stared down at that blob of shadow that appeared to have that winged demon thing on the ropes. He was about to head back to the party when a nagging feeling told him he should help. Peering up at the ceiling, wondering if the Gods had some part in all this.

******

Ira huffed and puffed as his hands tingled from the blows Klothod[30] had rained down on him. The battle with the first sister was extremely hard to win. If it wasn't for his shrine being completed when he was in the middle of the battle with Deception,[31] he doubted he would have come out of that battle unscathed. However, as Ira stood there panting as his children took over so he could recoup some of his strength to carry on, he sensed something strange, something odd, happening at his home.

"You four, go protect my sister. I'll handle this," Ira commanded as his fingers tightened around the hilt of his sword.

"Father? Are you sure?" Anael asked, coming to his side as Cassiel, Lailah, and Rikbiel kept the fiend busy.

"Yes, go protect Bridgett; I feel something off there," Ira nodded; he could see that she didn't want to leave his side. "I'll be fine, got my second wind," he lied; he knew he would be at a disadvantage once they left. Yet, the safety of his sister and his home was paramount.

"Sisters!" Anael barked. "To me!" Her gold-ruby eyes stared at her father, praying that he knew what he was doing. "Be safe, Father, I'll keep her safe," she whispered before she and her sisters went to aid Bridgett.

"Did you think for a minute you could best Klothod?! I am battle!" That shadowy figure roared, ready to end this here and now.

Ira's red burgundy eyes shimmered in his power. He readied himself for her attack. Pushing his power to the max, knowing it might just be enough to bring her to heel, he could barely handle the influx of power the ring of Solomon poured into him from the sister that was now trapped within that red stone. Even with the power of Fourth Heaven, and all his souls, it might not be enough to end this fight once and for all.

"You are in my domain." Andrew's voice was cold and hard. That deep rumbling tone carried the power of his divinity along with the power of the Pharaoh.

"Demigod," Klothod hissed low as she turned to face him. Only to catch Ira's blade in her hand before batting him away. Sending Ira flying towards the far end of the courtyard.

"Ah, so you know what I am, do you?" Andrew asked; the lights of the courtyard ran up his black dress pants as he casually walked out of the shadows. "Then you can take whatever the hell you are, and that," pointing at Ira, "and get the hell out of my city," he demanded. The blue ring of light played along his eyes as he stared at Klothod. Calling forth the Crook and Flail of Ra, his Nemes shimmered as the light played along the gold thread of the cloth.

"Little godling, do you believe you can best me?"

"Alone, probably not, but I'm not alone, am I, Bast?" Andrew spoke; ever since their first coupling, he began to sense whenever she was around.

"No, you aren't, dear husband," Bast purred as she stepped out of his shadow from behind him. "You knew I would be sticking close, didn't you?" she asked in a loving voice.

"You are the protector of the Pharaoh, no?" Andrew shot back with a smirk.

"Then aren't you glad I brought along my warriors?" Bast mused, waving her hand, revealing the legion of cat-headed warriors armed to the teeth with ancient Egyptian weaponry all lining the roof of the museum as they stared down into the courtyard.

"You had your chance to flee; now you will face your end here," Andrew growled, nodding to Bast before they both pushed off the stone at the same time. He had no idea how he or Bast were so in sync as they attacked the shadowy figure. It seemed to him Bast was seeping the skills needed to do battle into his mind as they fought side by side. Listening to the things cry as Bast's foot landed squarely on the thing's midsection, if it had one. His chest heaved, sweat beaded along his brow due to the exertion he was putting on his body. His arms were heavy. They felt like someone had attached lead weights to them from his time swinging his Crook and Flail. Noting how Bast rose her right arm. The hum of bowstrings becoming taut as her warriors readied to unleash their arrows. The moment her arm lowered, the hum of those bowstrings rang out as one as those godly arrows sought out their targets. Wincing as the things ungodly scream filled the air as whatever that thing was made of was peppered with arrow after arrow.

"Enough!" Klothod shouted, unleashing her pent-up might.

Causing Andrew's shoes to lose traction on the stone as that torrent of energy pushed him backward. However, as he readied himself for its counterattack, he stared oddly at the blade that was protruding from its chest. It seemed to him that whatever it was, was just as shocked as he was at the sight of it.

"You will yield to me?!" Ira roared, placing the palm of his right hand on top of Klothod's head. The ring of Solomon flared as Deception called out to her. "You will bend to me?!"

"Nooooo!" Klothod wailed. Screaming bloody murder as Ira twisted his blade within her chest.

"Yes! You will serve me and me alone!" Ira growled as he forced his will upon the Sister. "I entrap you Klothod, who is battle, to serve me, to serve my realm, to lend me your strength when I call upon it, or die." Even for an immortal, death was a very final thing. Smirking wickedly when she waited for the last second before he sent her essence to the far corners of the cosmos to succumb to the rings pull just like she had done in Solomon's time. In the end, endless servitude was a far better fate than finding herself in the pits of Tartarus along with the rest of the Titans. Breathing in deeply when Ira felt Klothod's power fortifying his being when his angelic sense tingled that someone had stepped onto his temple mount. "Girls, go check on the mount," Ira spoke his command over the wavelength that all angels vibrate at. A fatherly smirk rose the corner of his lips when he heard their 'Yes, Father!'

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," throwing up his hands when Andrew, Bast, and her soldiers readied themselves for another battle, "I'm the good guy here?!" Ira stammered, quickly returning to his humanoid form, with a snap of his fingers restoring his tattered clothes.

"He's Yahweh spawn," Bast hissed, bearing her fangs at Ira.

"Who?" Andrew muttered low.

"God," Ira cut in, "but I'm not a part of the heavenly host. I'm just here to enjoy the exhibit." Seeing that they didn't believe a word he said. "I am sorry that Klothod ruined your night, Mr. McCain," he said apologetically, his eyes darted about still seeing weapons trained on him. "Yet the Sister had to be stopped; otherwise, it would have been far worse if I did nothing, as you can see," Ira stated, directing their view to the damage their battle had caused.

"Can you return this place back to what it was?" Andrew asked, peering over at Bast.

"Don't worry, I got it," Ira said, snapping his fingers and returning the courtyard back to its original state. "Now, can you, like, ask them to lower their weapons?"

Andrew nodded to Bast, "It's okay, go," he whispered, seeing the disdain she had in her eyes as she peered at Ira.

"I won't be far, my Pharaoh," Bast whispered into his ear before placing a kiss on Andrew's left cheek and shooting a glare at Ira. Resting her hand on his shoulder, restoring his suit back to the pristine condition it was once in. Fading into the ether to keep her eye on Ira and to keep Andrew protected.

"So, just what the hell are you?" Andrew asked, returning the Crook and Flail back to its owner. "And what the hell was that thing?!"

"That one is rather easy to answer. She was the third Sister of the Underworld; as for what I am, well... that tends to get complicated," Ira said, chuckling nervously.

"I'm listening," Andrew muttered, crossing his arms, wondering why he had to bring this weirdness to his city. On this night, no less.

"I'm Nagdaium'," Ira spoke truthfully.

"Huh?"

"You've heard of angels, God, the Devil, and all that before, right?"

"Who hasn't?" Andrew retorted, trying not to roll his eyes.

"Well, I was born a Nephilim who was turned into an incubus before I awoke as a Nephilim, and you get me, a Nagdaium'," Ira said, smiling when he saw Andrew rubbing his temple. "So... can I ask, what the hell are you? And what the hell was that chick with you, that's not an entity I know of, plus you went toe to toe with a Sister?!"

"Would you believe me if I told you I was Pharaoh?" Andrew asked, with a pointed look.

"Like, like the Pharaoh?! The Pharaoh of Egypt?!"

"Yeah," Andrew mumbled, scratching his chin as he looked away. "Way too damn close," he muttered, taking a step back when Ira appeared far too close for his liking.

"Relax, I'm not in the habit of attacking mortals, but being Pharaoh isn't all that you are, is it?" Ira asked, his red burgundy eyes ran down Andrew's body. "You aren't exactly mortal, are you?"

"No, I'm a demigod," Andrew said, truthfully.

"Huh?! Imagine that," Ira whistled. "Can we, like, start over?"

"Why?"

"I don't know; you seem like a cool guy. You did pull my ass out of that fire, allowing me to recoup my strength to deliver the finishing blow. Thanks, by the way," Ira said, holding out his hand. "I'm Ira Roderick. Nice to meet you, Pharaoh," he uttered with a friendly smile.

"Andrew McCain," he said with a firm handshake.

"Andy?! Is everything okay?" Wilma asked as she opened the side door that led back into the museum.

"Yeah, Mom, just having a little chat with Ira here," Andrew answered when he turned to look at her, his eyes running down her elegant dress as she stood in the doorway.

"Well, you can talk to your friend inside; that woman is looking for you," Wilma said, smiling motherly at her stepson, not even looking at the boy beside him.

"Alright, I'll be in, in a minute," Andrew said with a warm smile.

"Don't take too long. This is your night; you should be in there soaking up the praise," Wilma stated, blowing him a kiss before going to rejoin her husband's side. She wasn't going to let Alex anywhere near her husband. She's caused Julián enough pain; she wasn't going to allow that woman to harm her love any longer.

"That's your mother?" Ira asked, trying not to let his demon show how aroused it was.

"Stepmother," Andrew corrected.

"So... who was that with you?" Ira asked, innocently.

"Bast." Noting the confused look in Ira's eyes when he said that. "She's a goddess."

"Oh, like an Egyptian goddess?" Ira inquired, to which Andrew nodded. "Huh? Never thought I'd ever see one. I wonder if Samuel knew about the other Gods?" he mused aloud. "So umm... I have a question; would you know anything about pyramids on Atlantis?" Ira asked, which, as you can imagine, earned him a look from Andrew that said: 'You're fucking with me, right?'

However, what Ira didn't know was at that moment, the memories of Huni[32] flashed in his mind. The smell of the Mediterranean Sea filled his mind, the sound of waves battering against the sides of the great wooden ship he was on. The thunderclap of the storms he had faced rang in his ears. Then Andrew noted the change in the scent of the air as they crossed over into the Atlantic Ocean. After weeks of their voyage, the outline of a large landmass could be seen in the distance. "Wait?! Atlantis is real?" Andrew stammered, knowing as much as he wanted to doubt the memories, he knew it to be true.

"Yeah... I know it's mind-blowing to know that, but it's the truth, scouts honor," Ira said, with a friendly smile as he held up his right hand, making the gesture. "So... I was wondering, since you are the Pharaoh, maybe some time you wouldn't mind coming to Atlantis and helping me to get to the bottom of why and who built them."

"You're serious, aren't you?" Andrew asked in disbelief.

"Very," Ira nodded, "I'm not saying let's do it right now, just when you have time. Here's my number, call me anytime," he said, giving Andrew his contact information and imputing Andrew's into his phone. "I've taken up too much of your time. We both should get back to the party before we draw more unwanted attention to ourselves," Ira spoke as he gestured to the door where Wilma had spoken to them from. Silently nodding to each other when they returned to the party before parting.

"Honey, where were you?" Alex asked, in a whisper when Andrew reached her side.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Andrew muttered low before greeting those that were chatting with his mother. All the while, he slyly kept an eye on Ira and his companion.

"Tell me later, alright," Alex uttered low into his ear, to which Andrew nodded. How she couldn't wait for the week to pass by so, they could finally be together like she's yearned for ever since she saw him off at the airport[33]. Standing as close to her son as possible without drawing Julián's questioning gaze. As much as she longed to touch her son like her lover, which he was, she couldn't let his father know that she was now Andrew's woman. She knew if Julián ever found out, he would do everything in his power to keep her away from their son. She already lost the title of mother due to her own actions; she wasn't about to lose the one she now held.

As the hours wore on, Andrew said his goodbyes to his father and Wilma when it grew too late, and Wilma had to get home so she could get enough sleep before heading into work the next day. While his father wasn't happy that he would be sticking to his mother's side to explain something if the other attendees needed it. Yet he understood, telling Andrew to come home the moment the party was over. However, the moment Julián and Wilma were out the door, Alex wasted no time filling his empty hand with hers. Wearing this loving smile on her lips when he looked over at her. For the rest of the night, she could be seen hand in hand with Andrew as they made the rounds, with Carla joining their side while Anta spoke to a group about her experience with Andrew when they found the tomb in Gaza. Smiling warmly as Alex stood beside Andrew as the attendees began to leave once the party had come to a close, saying their goodbyes and wishing them a safe trip home and thanking them for coming to see this exquisite find. Also, noting how Andrew and Ira appeared to be having a silent conversation with their eyes, as weird as that sounded, while she chatted away with Alyda, who was eager to do some fieldwork, like she had done when she was an undergrad back in the '20s. Alyda was far older than that, yet she would never let anyone know her true age.

Watching her son as he pulled out his phone and texting his father that he should be home sometime around one in the morning after he had helped to straighten up after the party so the museum could return to normal business hours the next day without any downtime. They worked with the other museum staff to return the folding tables back to storage, where the party rental company they had rented the tables from would retrieve them in a day or two. Slyly noting how Carla and Anta would pass Andrew and get a kiss in here and there. It irked Alex to no end that she couldn't roll her tongue within that mouth of his. That would be unprofessional of her amidst her own peers no matter how much she yearned for that very thing. Once everything was cleaned up, stored away, and put back in its place, Alex, her son, Anta, and Carla walked out into the night air as the museum director locked the doors behind them as they walked down those stone steps. Hailing a cab, watching the yellow cab van pull over, seeing Carla's and Anta's blushing cheeks as Andrew helped them into the back.

"Thank you, baby," Alex purred as the pads of her fingers ran along his jaw before finally getting the kiss she's so wanted all night in. "You need to take your Queen to her room and make love to her," she whispered in ancient Egyptian.

"Oh?" Andrew mused.

"Mmmhmm, I need to feel you back inside of me," Alex cooed, lightly kissing his lips while her fingers danced up her son's groin. Instantly, her cheeks grew beet red as she felt the sting of his hand on her ass when she began to climb into the rear of the van. "Andrew?!" she hissed low, yet, couldn't keep her arousal from her voice as she peered back at him only to be met with that guileful smirk of his. "Behave?!"

"Why? It was beckoning me to do it," Andrew mused as he climbed in and shut the sliding door. Listening to his mother directing the driver to her hotel, all the while noting how those sky-blue eyes of hers were glancing at him during the ride. Reaching between the seats and paying the fare telling the man to keep the change, which netted the man an extra thirty bucks for a twenty-dollar cab fare. Turning back around when the man called out to him once he had rolled down his passenger window.