Photographer Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A photographer wife is cheating with her client.
999 words
3.66
29.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggiK
maggiK
44 Followers

My wife got into photography a few years ago and surprisingly quickly she became a well known expert in the area we lived. She never settled on any particular type of photography, but instead preferred to experiment with different types and when she perfected it, she was moving on to another -- from flowers and sceneries, through fruits and sports, to people. Her latest hot topic was pregnancy, and just recently she started to experiment with nude pregnancy. Well, not quite nude, as I discovered when I probed deeper. I was curious because she was making these photo sessions at our house, which made me wonder if she is really having all these married ladies coming to our house roam nude around our house. It turned out that was not quite the case - they stayed in skin-color panties, which was difficult to notice -- my wife knew how to deal with lightning and shades to hide it. I pointed out to her that if someone finds out, they will feel cheated. Few days later my wife proudly showed me a new set of photos, this time with a very pretty lady which was fully nude.

Few weeks later, she mentioned one of the pregnant women she was planning to photograph was going to come with her husband. I thought it made perfect sense, the husband wanted to be with his wife while she was posing nude. When I asked that evening how the session go, my wife was surprisingly quiet and didn't pick up the topic. I find it very intriguing, so I asked her to show me the photos she made, which opened a whole new chapter.

My wife description of the session:

It started as every other session. Sara, the pregnant woman went into a room that served as a changing room and undressed, put a robe on, while her husband waited in the photo room. When she entered shy disrobed and posed nude in gently erotic poses. Towards the end she asked if her husband can join her for the pictures. I said "yes, of course", I could not think why not, after all I have done hundreds of sessions for couples. I expected him to just join her on the sofa were she was posing, but instead he headed to the changing room and few minutes later came back... fully naked! My eyes opened wide and I froze for a moment. Seeing him naked was not something I expected. I quickly recovered and continued, taking shots of them hugging, standing together, or even kissing.

Wow, I could not believe it. My wife's eyes saw a naked male, a married naked male just a few hours ago. When we went to bed that evening, I started playing with her body. When I asked how she felt when she was in the room with a naked man, she was visible arouse, her nipples erected and her breath faster than normal.

A week passed, and my wife casually mentioned Sara and her husband loved the photos and will be coming back for more. She scheduled it for next Thursday, the day I was planning a work trip to L.A. I was so intrigued about the session, I decided to secretly set up a set of hidden cameras in the photo room.

When the session came, I was sitting in the hotel room watching the live feed from my secret cameras. She was wearing jeans and white shirt -- I was proud how professional my wife looked! She opened the door when the bell rang and let him in. He was handsome, tall, dressed neatly in a sporty t-shirt. I had no idea what to expect and was waiting eagerly to see how the session will go. He did not go to the changing room. She asked him to take off his t-shirt and take place in front of the backgrounds. After some time, she asked him to take off his jeans. She approached him and started taking photos from a short distance, focusing mostly on his briefs. When I thought the session was about to end, she pointed at his briefs and asked if he would like to take them off. My heart raced as I watched him stripping naked in front of her. I could tell she was arouse, breathing faster and flushed. I noticed he was intently looking at her and his cock suddenly became hard. He was intently looking at my wife... while she was slowly unbuttoning her shirt. After the third button opened up I realized she was not wearing bra. Four one and middle part of her breasts became visible, and after the fifth one her nipples were clearly visible. She was trying to tease him and I wondered if she wanted to make him hard for the photos, or....?

She finished unbuttoning her shirt and took it off, then proceeded with the photos. I was getting uneasy how close to his cock she was getting with her camera. Several times I thought she even touched him to adjust his pose. She then knelt on the side and told him she want to capture the moment he is ejaculating. She grabbed his cock firmly with her left hand, with her wedding ring on, and started sliding her hand up and down. I don't think either of the 3 of us knew how quickly she will get what she wanted! Her hand put him over the edge in no time and his cock busted with cum, which she was capturing on her camera using her other hand. I was not sure if I should believe my eyes as I was looking at my wife's face with a few drops of his cum on her cheeks. She then put the camera on the floor and started licking him, then surrounded the crown of his cum-covered cock with her lips and impaled herself on him, looking provocatively at him and smiling.

To be continued...


maggiK
maggiK
44 Followers