All Comments on 'Photographer Wife Pt. 01'

by maggiK

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Call her

Call her at once and let her know you are watching and that she can move out of your house before you get back. She can not be trusted.

carindenniscarindennisabout 4 years ago

Are you fucken kidding me?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
So, the wife was just a cheating slut?

Where was the pregnant wife for the second shoot? It was obviously a planned seduction or fuck fest on the part of the Photographer wife, with her directing/controlling everything. That simply makes her a cheating slut wife. So what's the cuck husband going to do about it? That's the "... to be continued" part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If this is another willing cuck story, can you writers please preface your stories as such. I, like many people who read these stories, absolutely hate them and do not wish to waste my time reading them. It would be much appreciated.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
1 star for brevity

And it will probably be 1 star for the rest of your Cucky story. Or will you surprise us and reign down hell like any real man would who caught his loving wife cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please I’m begging you just stop writing these poor stories. I know this is your second attempt and I’m glad to see it but at the moment these stories are just plain old boring. They have got no imagination or creativity nothing they are just like all the rest the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories. They got no soul no scope no nothing. What you need to do is try a different category then if you want to still write in the loving wife category then go for it. But you need to stay away from the loving wife category for the time being till it’s “calm down” . If you truly want to write then you would understand the problem with the loving wife category. While loads of people are on lockdown they are writing stories and putting them on this site . But instead of looking at what they have written they all presume that the story must go into the loving wife category. That is why I ask you to just go have fun on the site with different types of category’s because any story you write about and put it into the loving wife category will just get swallowed up and spat out and ignored. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories and your stories like so many others are totally opposite of a BTB story. That is why I ask you go try a different category and go and try to have fun till it calms down. Not even the writers that normally write these poor stories have written any they are having fun trying different category’s at the moment. Just remember I’m not telling you to stop writing I’m just asking you to stop writing this theme before it gets sucked into the black hole of boring stories. You say you love teasing then loving wife category is definitely not you but go try nonConsent or bdsm or fetish you got tons of different category’s that deal with teasing. Just dump this story for the time being . Just go try a different category with a different story you got a fantasy then go show it on a different category you’ve got a talent then go show it off in a different category and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poorly written

Flat without any emotion, too short and please NEVER continue. There is simply nowhere to go with this story line that will be either erotic or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going

I thought your story was good. Dont listen to the limp dicked losers they all wanted the same lame ass Revenge stories over and over and over

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Pure idiocy

Totally Unbelievable, no credibility whatsoever.

tbonehuntertbonehunterabout 4 years ago
To the BTB nazis

The ‘Loving Wives’ category is for stories that fit the following description, per the Literotica category listings: ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.’

So please get off your goddamn high horses, recognize that not everyone is a misogynistic bastard with a fragile ego, and stop ragging on every author who has a different perspective. I wish the webmasters would make a BTB category so you could spend all your days and nights stroking to your impotent rage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
you so need an editor

or you at the least need spell and grammar check. mismatched tense it reads so poorly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice concise opening.

I like the opening salvo.

Bring on Ch 2-10!

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
I wish it was so, TBoneHunter

As you say; "The ‘Loving Wives’ category is for stories that fit the following description, per the Literotica category listings: ‘Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.’ "

But there are very few stories that describe the wife having her 'extra-marital fun'. Almost all are about the husband's reaction to her extra-marital activities.

The "BTB Nazis" as you describe them are no different from the Cuck Wimps they spend all their time deriding. Neither group is really concerned about the wife and what motivates her. Their only concern is the husband and his reaction to her behaviour.

Lue

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Tbone

Thanks for the definition of the Living Wives catagory. Most of us had no idea. Quite a few of us don't give a rat's ass as long as the cheating spouse gets burned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaggiK@maggiK
Loves teasing and pleasing married couples (particularly Indian couples in the SF Bay Area)