All Comments on 'Photography 101'

by Ghostwriter_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals3 months ago

Ha Ha… Fired is right, what with all the masturbatory photo evidence. But hey, what a way to go out!! Love Leah!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was good until "she sunk her fingers into her clit". A clit is not a hole. Research vulva anatomy more.

NakedartNakedart3 months ago

Hi, I liked the start , and could have gone in the end the same way but after the class had ended etc , it had the starting to be a good story, if rewritten, i am glad others enjoyed it, and i agree with both of the other comments posted

Ghostwriter_Ghostwriter_3 months agoAuthor

And so it starts.

Anonymous wrote : It was good until "she sunk her fingers into her clit". A clit is not a hole. Research vulva anatomy more.

Dear Anonymous,

I was warned I might want to turn off Anonynous comments as they tend to attract a certain kind of poster. "Clit" has several meanings if you research slang. You may also be unaware that slang differs in different parts of the world and even over time. In my part of the world "clit" is slang for cunt. pussy. poon, crack with many more descriptive word options. Clit is also slang for Clitoris which by the way can be reached both externally and internally.

Perhaps I could have written it more clinically. For example "she pushed her fingers into her vagina, curving upwards to her sensitive clitoris...." but hey, I prefer to be a little more imaginative.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll continue to leave anonymous feedback open.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhostwriter_@Ghostwriter_
29 Followers
Just your average oversexed male with a very active imagination.