Phun with Pharmaceuticals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly they moved up my body, Jenn on my left and Terry on my right, rubbing every inch of my body, their naked bodies dancing next to me as their hands moved up my legs, across my chest, and down my arms.

Jenn delicately rubbed the lotion on my face, just my neck, cheeks and upper lip, before they rolled me over and repeated the process, starting at my shoulders and working their way slowly down to my ass, taking special care to rub the lotion into my crack before proceeding to my thighs and backs of my legs to my feet.

I couldn't help but touch myself. I couldn't ever remember my skin being this smooth, this sensitive. It was amazing. "Jenn, what lotion is that? I've never felt anything like this before."

"It's a new depilatory. The version we will take to market lasts about six months. What we just used on you is the full-strength formula. It's permanent; no more shaving for you, and doesn't it feel amazing?" She leaned down and kissed me again.

It should have bothered me they would use something like that on me without asking, but at the moment, I didn't care, I was rock hard and leaking, my body was alive with new sensations, I would never have to shave again, and I had the two most beautiful women on the planet hovering over me, kissing, and touching each other, if there was a downside, I couldn't see it.

"When the tingling stops, you'll need to rinse off. We'll be here waiting for you," Jenn smiled as Terry moved to let me off the bed.

As soon as I got up, Terry tossed the sheet I had been laying on onto the floor and Terry and Jenn fell into each other's arms. It was just like the first time all over, the two of them making love while I watched. I should have been jealous, but it was so damned sexy, and I had to go rinse off, anyway; I'd join them when I got back.

The hot water hitting my smooth skin was electric. It was as if a million hands were touching me everywhere, all at once, each sending little bursts of energy through my body. My skin felt alive and so incredibly soft.

When I got back to the bedroom, I fully expected Jenn and Terry to be wrapped in each other's embrace. Watching the two of them together was magic, the way they touched each other, their soft moans, the way their soft bodies undulated and moved, an intricate dance of passion and lust; beautiful, just beautiful. I stood and just watched, my hand slowly moving up and down my rigid cock, pre-cum leaking all over my fingers; absentmindedly, I brought them to my mouth and licked them clean.

Terry was wearing the strap-on and for a moment, I thought she was going to fuck Jenn, but she smiled at me and beckoned me to join them, "you know what to do," she looked down at Jenn, her eyes begging me for my touch, her legs spread waiting for my attention.

Sliding my hands up her sweat covered body, I leaned down and kissed her, positioning myself to take her. "Not yet," she whispered. "Kiss me first. You'll know when." She bit her lip and grinned at me.

Kissing my way to her breasts, licking the salty sweat from her torso, I made my way to her prize, burying my face between her legs and sucking her clit hard.

Jenn moaned, and I kept going, sucking on her nether lips, driving my tongue inside her, flicking and nibbling on her nib, doing everything I knew she wanted.

I knew it was coming. There was no doubt about why Terry had the pink monster. Her fingers slid across my rose, spreading the slick lube, sliding slowly inside me, preparing me for the beast. I tried to focus on pleasing Jenn, but Terry's fingers sliding inside me made it difficult, and when she pulled them free and pressed the tip of the dong against my hole, I almost lost it.

The look of anticipation in Jenn's eyes told me all I needed to know, and I pushed back against Terry's thrust, pulling her all the way inside me, clamping hard as I lowered myself into Jenn's dripping wetness.

It took a few minutes, but we found a rhythm, Terry in my ass and me in Jenn's pussy, me pushing back into Terry and then driving into Jenn, or more accurately, Terry driving into me, forcing me into Jenn and then allowing me to pull back so she could do it again.

Jenn moaned, Terry moaned, with Jenn squeezing me with her snatch and Terry driving me insane with the strap-on, their hands rubbing on my chest and on my back, my skins still sensitive from the lotion, I was so far gone I could barely think.

It didn't take long before Terry was in complete control, me inside Jenn, my pelvis rubbing against her clit as Terry pounded me from behind. I thought I heard Jenn begging to be fucked harder and faster. Or maybe that was me. Terry had a vice grip on my hips, savaging my ass again and again as I flailed against Jenn.

We fell like dominoes, me, then Jenn, then Terry, Jenn again and then me again. Oh my god, my entire body was on fire. When Terry came the second time, we all collapsed into a sweaty heap. Of all the things we had done to and with each other, this was the most depraved, most intense, most wonderful of them all.

Terry nestled next to Jenn, basking in the shared afterglow of what had just happened, sharing those gentle kisses and touches lovers share at such times, while I busied myself cleaning the double load of cum I had shot into Jenn from her dripping core.

I was so lost in the amazing sensitivity of my skin, the feeling of Terry using me like a cheap whore while I pleasured Jenn. Of course, in a one sense, I wasn't the one pleasuring Jenn at all, that had been Terry. I was just an extension of the massive dildo Terry had shoved up my ass. They had used me as nothing more than a toy for their pleasure all weekend, which, in a lot of ways, wasn't so bad.

"You really like it, don't you, what Terry and I do to you, what we ask you to do, the strap-on, all of it?" Jenn ran her hands around my chest from behind as I brushed my teeth Sunday night, resting her chin on my shoulder, "you know it feels better when it's you, right, the strap-on may be bigger but I can feel you pulsing and throbbing inside me, I can feel it when you cum, it's so much better that way."

I rinsed and spit, wiping my face before I turned in her arms. "Thanks for telling me that, seriously, watching you two with that thing gets a little intimidating sometimes; you cum so hard with it I worry I won't be able to compete." I kissed her hard. We climbed into bed and nestled close to each other; it was nice to just be the two of us again.

For the first time, Jenn was already up when I awoke Monday morning. I could hear her in the bathroom going through her morning ritual.

"You're up early," I leaned down and kissed her cheek as she worked on her makeup.

"Early meeting. We're planning the release of that lotion and a few other things; Terry and I are going to be the main reps for the entire line," she was obviously excited, "which reminds me, I put some more of my things in the shower for us to share, they're from the line and should feel pretty amazing, and use the lotion over there when you get out of the shower," she turned and stole a kiss. I left her to finish getting dressed and got in the shower.

As she had told me, my standard guy's three-in-one shampoo, conditioner, body wash had disappeared. In its place were the three bottles she had told me about. Standard routine, with the exception that I didn't have to shave. I did my hair first, using the shampoo and then conditioner, letting it set while I cleaned myself with the body wash, and then rinsing the conditioner out of my hair. I could feel the difference in my hair immediately, fuller, more luxurious. If it had been longer, I could have spent some time running my fingers through it. Maybe I'd let it grow. I smiled at the thought.

The body wash must have had some of the same stuff the depilatory did because I got the same tingling feeling all over, just not as strong. I let out an audible moan.

"You like?" Jenn laughed, "wait until you try the lotion."

"What's in this stuff?" I asked as I dried myself off.

She smiled at me and nodded at the lotion, "it helps repair the skin."

The lotion had a rich floral scent which I was sure was going to get me some raised eyebrows at work and amplified what I had felt with the body wash, everywhere I rubbed the lotion, my skin felt as if it were alive, tingling with an energy almost. It lasted only a few minutes, but I could almost see my complexion changing, softer, smoother.

Jenn was half dressed when I joined her in the bedroom, it had been a while since I had watched her get ready for work, her bra and panties were lacey and very sexy, but I knew she liked the way they made her feel, so I just watched and enjoyed the view. Her suit was a simple business suit, gray with purple pinstripes, a complimentary blouse underneath, unbuttoned just enough to tease the fringe of her bra, and the skirt a nice tight pencil skirt that fell a few inches above her knees. Stockings and four-inch heels; my god, I had the hottest wife on the planet.

Kissing me, she ran her hand over my stomach and chest, "mmmmm, so soft, so sexy hot," and then that look. "Do you trust me?"

"You know I do," I replied, not understanding what boundary was going to fall next.

Jenn went to her dresser, coming back with a handful of silky lacey things from her lingerie drawer, "Just try them on, see how they feel against your skin, wear them if you want to," she kissed me again and grabbed her purse, "I'll find out when you get home." She winked at me, closing the door behind her.

It was surprising how much lingerie you can hold in one hand, I laid it all out on the bed, garter belt, stockings, panties, and a satin camisole with broad straps that probably wouldn't show under my shirt, the satin and lace had felt nice in my hand...

I just stood there, trying to decide what to do. The way Jenn had winked at me, that sly little grin. What was she up to?

Tentatively, I pulled the panties up my hairless legs, relishing the feeling of the satin and lace as they nestled against the smooth skin of my crotch. Next, I fastened the garter belt around my hips. When I started slipping the dark black stockings up my legs, I understood exactly what Jenn had in mind. The feeling of the nylon along my smooth legs was incredible.

When I pulled the camisole on over my head and felt the satin against my silky-smooth torso, my nipples immediately got hard. The sensation of the soft fabrics against my super-delicate skin transported me to a whole new plane of existence. Every move I made sent a subtle tremor of pleasure through my body.

The entire day, I felt as if I were walking a tightrope over the Grand Canyon, both relishing the feeling of the satin and lace against my skin and doing what I could to deal with an ever burgeoning hard on, it was an adrenaline rush like I had never experienced and one of my most productive days in a long time.

I was so worked up when I got home; I snuck up behind Jenn in the kitchen, unzipping her skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and ran my hands up her stomach to give her breasts a squeeze before I slowly undid the buttons of the blouse, holding them captive.

"Somebody had a good day," she purred as she turned in my embrace, untying my tie and starting to undo the buttons on my shirt.

"Let me see." her eyes sparkled as my shirt fell from my shoulders, her hands moving to make quick work of my belt, unfastening my pants, and letting them fall. I stepped out of my shoes as my pants dropped to my ankles, leaving the two of us in nothing more than satin and lace.

"It feels amazing. I felt so alive all day, I can't really describe it." I smiled at Jenn. "Do you feel like this every day?"

"It is pretty amazing, isn't it?" Jenn nodded, "and the lotion, oh my god, right?" She ran her hands up my chest, across the satin camisole, eliciting a soft moan from deep within me as her hands snaked around my neck, pulling my lips to hers.

We kissed and touched each other, our hands sliding across the delicate fabrics as our mutual arousal climbed. Dropping to my knees, I slowly slid Jenn's panties down her nylon covered legs, taking my time, relishing the feel of her second skin under my touch.

Jenn leaned back against the table and opened her legs just enough for my kiss to find her core, my tongue to slip between her lower lips and taste her warm juice.

Sliding my arms under her hips, I lifted her onto the table and dove into her wetness, sucking her throbbing clit as she moved her legs up and down my arms, the nylon of her stockings sending charges of sexual energy coursing through my body.

Years of experience told me exactly what to do to drive her over the edge, kissing, licking, sucking on her sex, flicking it with my tongue as she moaned loudly.

Just as she was about to climax, I would take a break, running my kisses up and down the inside of her thighs, following the strap of her garter to the top of her stocking before slowly working my way back to her prize.

"Nick, Nick, Nick," Jenn mumbled almost incoherently; finally, I drove her over the top, her legs clamping down on the sides of my head, her fingers grabbing my hair, her body shaking, shuddering, trembling as her orgasm tore through her.

"Please take me," she sighed as the tremors faded and her legs relaxed.

"I don't know how long I'm going to last," I whispered in her ear as I slid inside her still throbbing center.

"I don't care. I just need you to cum inside me." She clamped down on my cock as I started to thrust, the band of my panties rubbing my balls and perineum as the nylon on her feet caressed the nylon on my thighs and her hands ran across my satin covered chest, tweaking my erect nipples as I drove my tongue into her mouth.

My entire body was alive with the sensation of the satin and lace and nylon that covered it. I lasted longer than I thought. Our combined orgasm was epic.

Jenn opened her legs wide as I slid from her, allowing me to clean up the mess I had made. Dropping to my knees without hesitation, relishing our combined flavors, I brought her to another crashing orgasm.

"We need to do this again," she giggled as we both slid to the floor. "That was wonderful."

"What's in that lotion, anyway? My whole body felt alive all day today, and the lingerie drove me crazy." I asked as we cuddled on the floor next to the table. It was the cure of being in finance. I was clueless about what was actually in most of our products. I just made sure the numbers worked.

"Promise you won't be mad at me." There was a change in the tone of her voice that told me she was serious.

"Promise," I kissed her forehead.

"Our research shows that women's skin if physically different from a man's. It not only feels softer, but it also has a different composition. It has something to do with the extra DNA in a woman's second X chromosome or something. The shampoo, the body wash, the depilatory, the lotion, there is something in them that slowly changes your genetic structure, adding the missing DNA combinations back in to enhance the feminine traits. I kind of started turning you into a girl, but only your hair and skin."

"My hair?" of all the things that clicked, I asked about my hair.

"Yeah, it should get softer, fuller, and will grow faster. Please tell me you're not mad." I could hear the trepidation in her voice.

"And the lingerie?"

"That was an afterthought. I know how it makes me feel, and I wanted you to experience a little of that," she smiled, "I take it you enjoyed it."

"What happens if I keep using the body wash and stuff?" I asked, lost in the afterglow of our sex and the memory of how I had felt all day. Was I really considering continuing this path?

"Your skin will get softer and more sensitive. To be honest, you're the first man we've tried it on. Terry and I just thought you'd like to know how we feel. You always make us feel so good. We wanted to return the favor."

"You and Terry are going to be the death of me, you know that, right?" I laughed.

"We can stop, but we would have to stop all of it, Terry, the threesomes, all of it." She was kidding. I knew that. Besides, I had loved the way I felt all day. My skin, the satin and nylon caressing my body, the way the garters teased my thighs, all of it.

We ordered pizza and shared a bottle of wine. I answered the door in one of Jenn's chiffon robes, still wearing the lingerie I had been wearing all day. I got a raised eyebrow from the delivery driver, hoping that my exorbitant tip might buy me a modicum of silence.

Yeah, nope, I'm pretty sure everybody at the pizza place was laughing at me.

The rest of the week followed suit, a shower with Jenn's products followed by the lotion and then wearing stockings and lingerie under my work clothes. Jenn even explained that for normal wear, the garters went outside the panties. They moved and tickled and teased your legs that way. It was sexier. If you thought you might get lucky, you should probably wear them under. It was easier to get your panties off that way.

Each day was the same, my body alive with the incredible sensations of the soft fabrics against my delicate skin, my mind awash in the adrenaline rush of the moment, and my productivity off the charts. And then there was the mind-blowing sex when I got home.

When Saturday got here, I was ready for a break. Thankfully, Jenn had a relaxed weekend planned for us.

"You want to go where? I thought you said this weekend was going to be relaxing."

"Shopping," she smiled at me, "you can't keep wearing my things. We're not quite the same size and I don't have enough for the both of us. So, yes. We are going shopping to get you your own things, and maybe a few things you didn't even know you needed or wanted."

There were no stockings and no camisole today. Just a light blue pair of panties under my jeans. The way they gave me a slight wedgie and cut across my butt just right reminded me of how it all felt. It was all the encouragement I needed to go along with her plan. What Jenn had planned would not be cheap.

Naturally, it started with the lingerie. Jenn had already sold me on wearing it and the idea of having my own, not having to borrow hers, had a certain appeal. Shopping in stores like Victoria's Secret took a little getting used to, but the result was decidedly delicious, and I looked more and more forward to Monday with each new purchase.

Jenn even convinced me to get some matching bras for the panties I bought. "Your nipples are going to get really sensitive the longer you use the lotion. The bras will protect them from getting sore." She had said. It made sense, so into the bag they went.

It wasn't just Victoria's Secret; we stopped in at least a dozen stores to shop for various kinds and styles of lingerie; there was sexy lacy stuff and there were more basic comfort items, sports attire and even some very frilly sleep wear; the sleep wear had been on the 'things I didn't even know I wanted' list.

The longer we shopped, the more I noticed Jenn pushing the envelope, suggesting I get the bras and openly telling me to get the baby doll nighties. It was subtle and not really breaking down any walls as it was all silky and lacy and would feel wonderful against my skin, so I went with it.

We had taken everything to the car and grabbed a quick lunch before heading to Jenn's spa, where she had arranged for a two-hour couple's massage with a mani-pedi for the two of us. It wasn't fair that they did the mani-pedi at the same time as the massage. I was so out of it from the massage; I didn't even notice them applying the bright red polish to my fingers and toes.

Jenn laughed, reminding me that the polish would come off as soon as we got home, unless I wanted to wear it longer. I had to admit, it looked kind of nice.