Phun with Pharmaceuticals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first official act as COO of cosmetics was to contact HR, requesting they send an all-hands email detailing that from now on, Nick Parker would be Nicole and all business would continue as per normal. I would answer questions as time allowed through standard channels.

Rick was ready for me and ran a few tests before we proceeded. Local anesthetic and three precisely positioned injections in my crotch. If they did their job, I'd be completely female in a matter of months. Rick strongly recommended no sexual activity starting today until he was sure everything was as it was supposed to be. I clarified he meant below the waist, figuring I could at least help keep Steve happy. I knew I could rock Jenn's and Terry's worlds.

The next several months were a whirlwind. I picked up on what I needed to know to run operations for cosmetics faster than anyone expected; marketing, logistics, supply chain, purchasing, warehousing, even sales. It all just made sense.

My analytical brain tore it apart and put it all back together in new and innovative ways. I optimized processes, moved people around for better efficiency, broke some organizations apart and rebuilt them in different configurations. It was like one huge mathematical equation with dozens and dozens of variables.

I was in heaven and the cosmetics division was more profitable than it had ever been. Carole was happy. Alex was happy. I was happy.

Rick continued to monitor my condition, taking detailed notes at every visit, and a high-resolution 3D sonogram of my changing genitals every other week. My penis, prostate, and testicles dissolved into nothing as the nanites formed ovaries, a uterus, and vagina in their place. For all intents and purposes, I was becoming a genetic female.

At home, Jenn helped me with my transition. That naturally meant lots and lots of shopping and lots of practice with on the way women did things from walking to sitting to flirting. The flirting practice was especially fun.

When Rick said it was ok, it meant she could introduce me to the wonders of my new genitalia. All the things I had done to her, she did to me. My god, I had been cruel, but it had been so worth it. My first orgasm felt like it lasted three days. When she finally stopped, I was exhausted.

"I love your boobs." Jenn squeezed them and kissed me sweetly. They had settled into a nice pert C cup that fit my body perfectly. I mumbled something incoherent and pulled her close, flipping her over, doing everything she had done to me, to her.

I collapsed next to Jenn, and she laid her head on my shoulder, running her hand over my body, gently caressing my boobs again before sliding her hand across my stomach to my crotch.

"Do you miss it?" She ran her hand down to my crotch.

"I should be asking you that." I did the same and slipped two fingers inside her.

"No more, please." She laughed.

"I think that answered your question." I grinned. "Besides, we still have the pink monster."

"And Steve." She smiled. We both started giggling.

In so many ways, my life was brand new and in so many others, it was the same. My new 'gina' was wonderful until I got my first period; five days of pure hell. Jenn and Terry helped me through it. I felt like my insides were in a blender. The outside world expected me to act like nothing was wrong. That sucked. Subsequent ones weren't as bad. I guess the nanites helped with that, too.

Some men were total dicks, especially some that had known me before I changed. Some women were even worse.

People threw labels I never thought about at me just because I was attractive and what the hell was up with some guys, assuming every woman wants what's in their pants. I never acted like that as Nick, and I sure didn't appreciate it as Nicki.

Fortunately, my behavior and performance were what really mattered where it counted most, at home and at work. Carole, Amber, and I got tight. We were a fierce team that few tried to mess with. We weren't bitches, we just knew our stuff and got things done.

Alex didn't care so long as I made sure Jenn was happy and I did my job in that order. I did both.

Jenn and Steve had to travel frequently to get the clinics set up. Terry and I made the most of it, enjoying each other's company and each other's bodies.

I knew that Steve and Jenn were fucking like rabbits, so Terry and I did our best to keep up. Terry taught me things I never knew about making love to a woman, and I understood why Jenn loved to be with her so much. I like to think I taught Terry a thing or two as well. She certainly never complained, and I had her begging me to stop a few times.

Of course, when Jenn was home, I shared all the wonderful new things Terry had taught me with her, and she reciprocated. We took turns using the pink monster on each other. It wasn't better or worse; it was just different. The orgasms were as epic as ever.

Once all four clinics were up and running, things slowed down and returned to a semblance of normal. I was busier than ever helping Carole run cosmetics while Jenn and Steve still had to travel occasionally and the four of us just never made the time to get together. The clinical trials were more successful than anyone had thought possible. The data they were collecting was amazing. The products just worked.

They limited the trials to Phase III and below, with only a few women receiving Phase IV breasts. We chose the recipients selectively and monitored them closely. What had happened to me was still a closely guarded secret that only seven people knew. They were all very close to me and were people that could be implicitly.

I played with Terry when Jenn and Steve were gone, and with Jenn when she was home. Steve fucked Jenn when they were on the road and Terry when he was home. It had been over a year since I had done anything more than give Steve a blow job. Jenn fucked me with the pink monster, but I wanted the real thing and I wanted it to be Steve.

Finally, Thanksgiving, the four of us got together for an outlandish meal. All the traditional fixings at Steve and Terry's house at the beach. Stuffed with turkey and dressing and too much of everything else. We sat in the hot tub and sipped wine, reminiscing about our past, how it all got started and how much we had enjoyed each other time and time again.

I was fingering myself as we shared erotic memories one after the other and was pretty sure Jenn and Terry were, too. I could see from the way his bicep was flexing, Steve has slowly stroked his massive cock.

"Fuck this." I had finally had enough. "I've been a woman for over a year and Stave has been pounding the shit out of my wife and my best friend. It's my turn." I stood up, downed the rest of my wine, moved seductively across the hot tub and lowered myself onto Steve's cock, giving him my virginity for the second time. I rode him cowgirl. He turned me around and fucked me from behind and then flipped me over, laying me on the side of the tub and did it missionary. My god, he felt wonderful. I crashed from one orgasm to another. Three times pleasure wracked my body before he finally erupted inside my aching pussy. It was glorious. When he was done, I sucked him hard again, and he fucked me in the ass just to remind me of how it all started.

Jenn and Terry had disappeared into the house, probably into the same bedroom they had used that first night so long ago. Steve and I finished the bottle of wine before retreating to the master, where he continued to use and abuse every hole I had. I had forgotten about his stamina and learned that the nanites Rick had injected into my crotch, evidently continuously repaired any damage I might suffer, so when Stee got excited and a little too rough, it hurt for a minute or two but was quickly as good as new so he could ravage me like a virgin all over again.

Finally spent, we showered together and climbed into bed, snuggling close together and drifting off to sleep.

I woke up first and smiled at Steve laying naked on his stomach, still dead to the world. An idea crept into my head, and I snuck down the hall to Jenn and Terry's room. They were cuddling and kissing sweetly in the afterglow of some early morning sex and beamed at me as I entered their room.

"What, Steve's not enough for you?" they both laughed.

"You guys may want to come watch this." I picked up the pink monster and the bottle of lube and grinned at them.

"No way?" Terry looked like she was about to burst.

"Yes way." I smiled. "He's been inside all of us in all three holes. It's time he found out what he has been missing."

You would have thought it was Christmas morning. All three of us sneaking down the hall trying not to wake Steve up. Terry went to the closet and came back with some restraints. Evidently, her playtime with Steve was a little more interesting than they had shared with Jenn and me.

"He won't like this at first." Terry was trying not to laugh as she fastened the leather cuffs on his wrists and ankles, pulling them tight.

"Good morning, sweetheart." She whispered as she tightened the restraints, pulling his arms and legs out straight. He was spread eagle and totally exposed.

"What the fuck?' Steve shouted as my cool, slick fingers slid into the crack of his ass.

"That is the plan, Steve. That is the plan." It was my turn to whisper in his ear. "We thought it was time you learned what you have been missing all this time. Just relax and I'll go nice and slow." I pressed a finger inside him, and he gasped.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice?" I could tell he was struggling with what was about to happen. I thought back to the first time he took me, how I had thought that no one had ever done what he was doing to me to him, wondering if he might come to enjoy it as much as I had.

"We all love you, Steve. This is just us sharing a gift you've given to each of us with you." Jenn pulled his lips to hers, kissing him hard. "Relax and enjoy it. At least you have a prostate to massage."

I slipped a second finger and then a third, pressing on the fleshy nub inside his ass and getting a nice loud moan. "See? Not so bad, is it?"

I finger fucked him for a few moments. Jenn, Terry, and I smiling at each other as his moans grew in intensity and frequency until we agreed he was ready.

I place the pink monster at his gate and slowly pressed into him. He protested, and I stopped. To my surprise, it was him that asked me to keep going. I took my time going deeper and deeper, stopping when he flinched and pushing again when he gave me the ok. I bottomed out and got a deep sigh before I fucked him until he came. Jenn took over and did the same. Terry made him cum twice. When we untied him, there was at least a cup of his cum soaking the sheet beneath his body and a huge smile on his face.

The fucker was still hard, so I climbed on top of him and rode him until he came again. He came one last time in the shower and all over my face. I guess it was a little payback for what I had done to him, but I couldn't complain.

We spent the weekend playing, all three of us ganging up and sucking Steve's cock while he took turns fucking us, one after the other. We took turns using the pink monster on each other and on Steve. By Sunday, all any of us wanted to do was sit in the hot tub, sip wine, and watch the rain.

It was just like the first time all over again, just different.

At Alex's Christmas party, everything changed again. "Nicki, I need to see you in my office for a few minutes." He turned and headed down the hall, expecting me to follow. I did.

"What's up, Alex?" I asked as I closed the door and accepted the glass of straight whisky he was offering.

"You've seen the results of the trials?" it was a rhetorical question. He knew I was watching it like a hawk. I nodded anyway. "I have it on very good authority. The FDA is going to approve the entire line; phase I all the way through phase IV." He continued.

"Alex, that's wonderful. When can we go to market?" I was probably more excited that he was. I knew the potential intimately, after all.

"That is what I need to talk to you about. I want to set this up as a separate company with you as the CEO. You need to pick your executive team and get to work on a presentation for the January board meeting. Some of them aren't quite convinced. Dr. Enders specifically thinks it's all smoke and mirrors, despite what I've shown her. Your job is to convince her and the rest of the board that this is not only viable, but that your expansion plan will make the company enough to be worth it."

"Alex, I..." I was stunned.

"Listen, I'm never one to tell people I put in charge what to do, but I recommend Steve as your COO. He's practically running the show as it is, anyway. The rest is up to you."

"When is this effective?"

"About a week ago." He laughed.

Steve was easy and Ben wasn't that hard to tap for CFO either. Carole understood when I poached Amber and Jenn laughed when I suggested she come on board. She was going to keep working with her dad on special projects that few others knew about.

Steve tagged Terry as VP of marketing and I knew it was an excellent choice. I had the beginnings of my team. All I had to do was convince the board.

Steve, Ben, Amber, and I were inseparable for the next three weeks, finally coming up with a business plan that I knew the board couldn't turn down. All I had to do was convince them it wasn't smoke and mirrors.

"Jenn, how do I convince Dr. Enders this is all real? She's a true skeptic. I can't use trial data, that's all protected under HIPPA. If I can't convince her, it's all lost." I cuddled close to her as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Then use your data. Rick has notes out the butt. They all knew you before you put on those tits and know you now. You just need to connect the dots and let them know what really happened to make you who you are." She was right.

"This is a series of slides showing the progression of injecting the phase IV reproductive serum into a healthy male subject who had been properly prepared with the phase III products." Rick clicked through the slides, commenting on significant changes along the way, culminating with a high-resolution sonogram of a woman's uterus and ovaries.

"Now, if I may, you are one of the preeminent fertility experts in the country. What can you tell me about the image on the screen now?"

"Well, she is a healthy young woman. Everything looks normal and fully functional. This results from our technology, that's what you're telling us? Can you tell me who this subject is?" Dr. Ender's question had an edge to it.

"That would be me, Dr. Enders." I briefly told the story of what I had done to myself. "Is there anything else?" She just smiled at me.

"No, I think you have convinced me that this is a good idea. In fact, I see benefits beyond those you may see. We should do lunch and talk. And congratulations, if that is your sonogram, you, my dear, are quite pregnant."

For the third time since I put those boobs on, I threw up.

Jenn was excited and a little jealous. We hadn't had the chance to save any of my sperm but talked to Steve and he figured if he had knocked me up, why not my wife? We needed to figure out one kid before we had a second, but we had a plan.

Alex launched Transitions International in June with aggressive expansion plans into the rest of the United States, Russia, Australia, and Southeast Asia, including Japan, Taiwan, and Indonesia. Steve set up an affiliate network of plastic surgeons, gender transiting specialists, endocrinologists, and oncologists.

I met with Dr. Ender and talked about what she saw. As a result, our R&D division dove into research into niche applications for our tech, including enhancing male and female fertility. When the true implications of what we had slowly become clear, the face of medicine changed forever.

To say the path, Jenn started me on that day she invited Terry to join us changed my life would be an understatement of epic proportions. I was the youngest CEO in SRG and the only female. I had a drop-dead gorgeous wife and an equally stunning girlfriend, a hunky boyfriend with more stamina that a thoroughbred racehorse, and the light of my life, a little red-haired angel named Alexis with big green eyes and a smile that challenged the sun.

Jenn and my relationship with Terry and Steve could best be described as far from traditional and might have emasculated me a little, ok, a lot as it grew and changed. I mean, it turned me into a woman. How much more emasculated can a man get?

To some, it might seem that letting Jenn and Terry use me as a guinea pig, giving myself to Steve so readily, using the phase III bath products without checking with Jenn first and ultimately putting on those boobs were all bad ideas.

For the life of me, I can't think of a single reason.

===

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please let me know with your comments. Thanks for taking the time to read my work.