Phun with Pharmaceuticals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn gave me a kiss that I felt down to my toes, and I took Steve's hand and let him lead me to his bedroom, looking over my shoulder to catch Jenn and Terry turning the corner arm in arm.

It was as strange as it was wonderful, nestling in Steve's arms, kissing, and touching each other, his fingers dancing across my soft skin while mine roamed through the hair on his chest. I had never thought of a man like this and yet, here I was, cuddling with one, fondling his cock and wondering what it was all going to mean.

His hair tickled my nose as I kissed and licked his nipples. His slightly musky scent filling my head, so different that being with Jenn or Terry yet still enticing.

He gently guided me lower and lower. I knew where he wanted me to go and I knew what I was going to do once I got there, my heart racing at the thought of what I was doing.

"Slow and easy. Take your time." Steve's voice reassured me. "You'll be fine."

I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue, kissing the soft pink head gently before I slipped it past my lips and into my mouth. How far could I go? How much of him could I take before it was too much? He had fit so easily in my bottom. Would he fit as easily down my throat?

I focused on the taste and the texture, deciding I liked it. Twirling my tongue around the spongy head, I looked up to see the approval in his eyes.

"That's it. Take it slow." Steve smiled down at me.

A little more and I started bobbing slowly, moving his glans across my tongue, and stroking his shaft with my hand as I took him further and further into my mouth. Running my tongue along the bottom of his shaft as I pressed his tip against the roof of my mouth. In and out, again and again, listening to his soft moans as I lost myself in the act.

Licking and caressing up and down his shaft, coating it with saliva, taking one and then the other of his warm testicles into my mouth and sucking gently before I worked my way back to the tip and started all over.

It happened by accident. I wasn't trying but Steve flinched, and I swallowed, and it happened, his cock slid down my throat with ease. I held it there for as long as I could and then tried again, finding that all I really needed to do was relax.

His moans got more and more intense. I could feel him tense. Focusing my efforts on his glans, licking and kissing and twirling my tongue around his sensitive tip while I used both hands to stroke his shaft and fondle his balls.

"Nicki, I'm..." Steve didn't get to finish warning me before he exploded into my mouth. Rope after rope of his thick juice hitting the back of my throat, the slightly bitter taste coating my tongue, the warm feeling coating my throat as I swallowed again and again.

Neither of us said a word as he spooned behind me and pulled me close. I drifted off to sleep, pulling his arm tight around me without a care in the world.

I woke up the next morning to find Steve up on his elbow, looking down at me while I slept. "Good morning." I smiled up at him.

"Good morning to you, too." He leaned down and kissed me. "How do you feel after last night?"

"I think I like this too much, being with you like this." I reached up and pulled his lips back to mine.

"That doesn't feel like a complaint to me." We both laughed.

"Seriously, I'm not sure what to think. I know Jenn says she's ok with this and I know she and Terry probably got a lot less sleep than you and I did, but it does kind of bother me."

"What bothers you most? Do you feel like you're cheating on Jenn?"

"No, not really. Like I said, she said she was ok with this. I think what bothers me the most is how badly I want you inside me right now."

"I think I can help you with that." Steve kissed me again as he reached for the bedside table, grabbing a bottle of lube. I smiled and pulled my knees up to my shoulders, watching intently as he slathered the slick liquid all over his cock and moved between my legs, fucking me hard, making me cum all over my stomach and filling me once again with his seed.

Jenn and Terry were still asleep, so I slipped on my bikini and went for a walk on the beach to figure out what I was going to do. I loved Jenn more than anything, but being with Steve had opened doors I never knew existed; I enjoyed getting fucked by another man. Letting one cum in my mouth hadn't been so bad either.

Maybe I was just bi, like Jenn, or maybe it was more. I mean, I was walking on the beach in a bikini and had drawers full of lingerie back at the house. Steve called me 'Nicki' and 'girl'. He told me how much he liked I was so feminine. I had never thought of myself that way, but I had gotten rid of all my body hair and used feminine bath products that I knew were changing me in ways I didn't fully understand. And as Jenn had told me would happen, my nipples were almost always tender.

Jenn found me sitting on the beach, throwing small stones into the surf. "You, Ok?" She sat down next to me.

"Just a lot to think about." I told her what had been going through my mind.

"Do you think there's anything wrong with anything you did last night or this morning? I mean, it was just sex, right?"

"I guess you could put it that way." I reached out and took her hand. It made me feel better that she was being so nonchalant about it.

"Well, don't worry about it. I'm not and I've been bi a lot longer than you have. Now come on, breakfast is ready, and we need to head home pretty soon after."

We ate and cleaned up. I got another passionate kiss from Steve and a somewhat stilted hug from Terry telling me that the lines we had crossed last night, and this morning, bothered her more than they did Steve or Jenn, or me. I just hoped they didn't come between her and Jenn, as I knew how much Jenn enjoyed spending time with her. I did too.

The drive home confirmed my fears. My great transgression had been that Steve enjoyed me too much, and she got a touch jealous. Jenn told me there was some history there but not to worry, it would blow over in time; it just might be a while before we continued our trysts with her or Steve.

It turned out that was going to be a good thing.

Monday morning, I was back on schedule, treadmill, a quick swim wearing my red bikini, and a shower. Jenn didn't join me, and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to enjoy the pink monster, smiling at the memory of being with Steve that drifted through my mind.

"Jenn, do we have any more of the body wash and stuff?" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Closet in my office." She shouted back.

She had all kinds of products in the closet, bath products and canisters of what appeared to be protein shakes, stuff I had no clue about, all with the SRG logo on them. Even boxes of what appeared to be breast forms

I grabbed a package of bath products, making my decision solely because I liked the label, figuring they were all the same, and headed back to the bathroom. The large 'Phase III' on the bottles didn't mean anything to me.

The aroma of the products was much richer, as was the tingle I felt when I applied it. I shivered as I slathered the lotion all over my body, letting out a soft moan.

When I slipped on my stockings, my legs felt amazing. Almost better than the first time. I pulled on my panties and fastened the garter, and almost as an afterthought, slipped on the bra that matched before I put on my suit.

Jenn was in the kitchen going through some papers, a bag packed, and sitting by the front door.

"Are you going somewhere?" I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"New York for a week or two. Dad called early this morning. He wants me to meet with some new suppliers and help with the groundwork for a new project he's starting up. I guess the sales rep's job description just got expanded." She spun in my arms and pressed her lips to mine. "I'm going to miss you."

"Not as much as I'm going to miss you. I even wore something special just for you." I gave her a devious smile and unbuttoned the front of my shirt, showing her the lace of my bra.

"Ooh, naughty, naughty. Maybe you could call Steve. I'll bet he'd like to play while I'm gone. And I know he'd love to see you in that." She kissed me and ran her hand across my chest, tracing the outline of the bra. "Now walk me to my car or I'm going to miss my flight."

"You don't think Terry would get upset?"

"You may be right. I'm not sure she liked how Steve was kissing you, but you never know, and I wouldn't mind, as long as you tell me all about it afterward." She kissed me again, giving me a huge smile as she slid into her car.

"Don't forget your nails." She shouted as she drove away, leaving me standing in the driveway with an all too familiar feeling in my crotch, smiling as I looked at the bright red polish on my fingers.

Heading back inside to clean up after breakfast and get my stuff together to go to work, I found a note on the counter from Jenn reiterating how much she was going to miss me and encouraging me to call Steve if I got lonely.

My day went sideways before it started. My secretary redirected me to Alex's office as soon as I walked in the door, taking my briefcase, and promising to put it on my desk.

Alex never called me in like this. I got a little nervous but rationalize that I was far exceeding all my goals and we had just met for long-range planning a few weeks ago. What he might want was a mystery to me.

Seeing Carole Freeman in his office with me was even more confusing. She was the new CEO of our cosmetics division.

"Nick, come in. Take a seat. You know Carol." Alex was smiling, and that was a good sign.

I nodded at Alex and shook Carol's hand before taking the seat across his desk from him. The next hour was surreal. In short, the senior executive staff, Alex, and his peers, had changed my career trajectory. I was no longer on the fast track to CFO of one of our divisions. Alex wanted to groom me to one day possibly take his place.

That meant I needed practical experience outside of finance. I was being promoted to Vice President of Operations of the cosmetics division and was going to be reporting directly to Carole.

I had the rest of the week to wrap up whatever I was working on. My replacement would arrive this afternoon to work with me and get up to speed. Next Monday, I belonged to Carole.

Carole and I left Alex's office together. "You understand I don't know the first thing about operations, or cosmetics, right?"

"You will Nick, you will." Carole smiled and patted me on the shoulder. "For now, let me show you your new home and trust me, you are going to be just fine. I've seen how hard you work and know how creative you can be. We are going to do good things together and, who knows, it might just be fun, too."

Vice Presidents had much nicer offices than Directors and the feel of the operations area was more relaxed than the finance area, which had an appeal. Not as relaxed as research and development, but definitely more so than Finance. It just might be a welcome change of pace.

I took my jacket off and sat at my new desk while Carole and I chatted about her short-term plans for my transition into operations. She gave me a little homework for the week, and I met my new executive assistant, Amber. We clicked immediately. Amber asked a few questions about how I liked to work and smiled at my responses and that made Carole smile.

The three of us were going to get along just fine.

"Alex would never set you up to fail, you know that, right?" Carole patted me on the back as I hit the call button for the elevator, my jacket slung over my arm.

"I know. This is a great opportunity, and I feel that you and I are going to work well together." I smiled at her.

"Um, Nick. Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure. I'm an open book." I smiled.

"It's just, well, when I patted you on the back just now. Um, the bra, if that's something you do, well, it's not a problem. I just want to get ahead of the curve if we need to make any accommodations."

I could feel my face turning beet red. "Um, yeah, that's something I do for Jenn to add a little spice, if you know what I mean." I gave a weak smile. "And to be honest, I do like the way it feels."

"Does Alex know?"

"As of right now, it's a pretty closed loop. I'd like to keep it like that."

"Then I'd suggest a camisole or something to help hide those straps, but I won't say a word."

I just smiled and got on the elevator.

The rest of the week was a blur. My morning shower seemed to breathe new life into me and Ben, my replacement, was no stranger to me. He had been on my radar for a while. He was incredibly talented and by Thursday was completely up to speed. I took Carole's advice and added my camisoles back into the mix, continuing to wear the bras that matched the panties I chose. From what I could tell, nobody was the wiser.

Jenn thought it was funny that I had outed myself to my new boss, suggesting that maybe I should see if one of her suits fit if I really wanted to make an impression. I politely declined, and we both laughed.

Friday morning, I spent packing up my old office and carrying the boxes to the new one, finishing just before lunch.

I had just unpacked the last box when I heard someone coughing behind me. I turned to see Terry in my doorway.

"So, VP of Operations for cosmetics. Congratulations. I told Jenn we should have taught you how to wear makeup." She laughed and gave me a big hug.

"You have time for an apology lunch?"

"Apology? What for?"

"I was a bitch when you guys left the beach house. That wasn't fair." She gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Come on, mister VP, my treat."

"I'm having lunch with my new boss. Maybe next week."

"Or maybe you can come spend the weekend with me and Steve and we can both apologize to you." This time she kissed me full on the mouth. "Jenn already told me she gave you permission."

"I swear you talk to my wife more than I do." We both laughed.

We made quick plans, and I headed off to my lunch meeting with Carole, my mind a swirl of images of Terry and Steve and all the things we were going to do with each other.

"Terry wants to apologize. 😊 ," I texted Jenn.

"Steve, too, from what I understand. Wear something sexy for him and have fun and I want details, lover boy. XOXO."

Lunch with Carole and Amber was a working lunch, which helped take my mind off the coming weekend. But I still played with my garters as we laid out a schedule for the next two weeks, who I was going to meet with and where and what I needed to get up to speed on.

It was going to be a busy two weeks, but Carole would make herself available if I had questions and Amber promised to make sure I was as prepared as possible for all my meetings. Lunch had taken three hours. When we finished, I decided to just take the rest of the day off. I had things to get ready for, after all.

I just hoped I had the energy to get everything Carole wanted done after a weekend with Steve and Terry.

"Wear something sexy for him..." I reread Jenn's text, hitting dial.

"Hi babe, are you excited about your weekend?" It was nice to hear her voice.

"Almost as excited as you seem to be." I laughed. "What did you mean by 'something sexy'?"

"Well, look in your closet, toward the back, left side. There's a purple suitcase. I've been collecting things for you since we went shopping. I had a feeling this might go further one day. Maybe today is the day. Just remember I love you and I want you to be happy and I trust Terry and Steve to take care of you, ok?"

We chatted for a few more minutes and I told her about how fast Ben had come up to speed and how busy I was going to be for the next two weeks. She filled me in on her meetings with the new suppliers and how excited she was about the possibilities working with them represented and informing me she might need to stay longer depending on how the next week went.

I tried to ask her what else she had been doing, but she cut me off.

"You're stalling." She laughed.

"Go get the purple suitcase and pick out something sexy for Steve. Maybe send me a picture before you leave. I love you, pretty boy." She hung up before I could answer.

The suitcase was a cornucopia of color and soft fabrics, skirts, tops, dresses, a half-dozen pairs of heels.

I could have spent hours just going through all the options in the suitcase.

Knowing Steve and Terry were going to be waiting for me, I thought about the outfits I most liked to see Jenn wearing, opting for a tight leather skirt that almost covered the tops of my stockings, with a white flounce top and a pair of black heels completing the outfit.

I spent a few minutes admiring myself in the mirror before I forced myself back to the suitcase, choosing a skimpy red cocktail dress with matching heels, a couple pairs of very short shorts with a few t-shirt type tops of different lengths, and some frilly lace trimmed socks with a pair of white sneakers like cheer leader's wear.

Grinning to myself, I even added the schoolgirl costume. With Terry and Steve, who knew what opportunities might come up?

Going to my dresser, I grabbed my red lingerie set to go with the cocktail dress and a couple extra pairs of panties with the matching bras before I went to the bathroom to grab my toiletries, completely forgetting that I was walking in heels for the first time. My red bikini was next.

I had to raid Jenn's closet to find what I needed next, a simple everyday purse and a red clutch to go with the cocktail dress, deciding that If I was going to dress up for him, Steve was taking Terry and me out tomorrow night. I knew it would be easy to get Terry to do my makeup if she didn't suggest it first.

My last stop was an afterthought. I remembered what was in Jenn's office closet. With a leer on my face, I went hunting. Steve and Terry had wanted boobs. They were going to get them. The box said 'Transitions'. A stylized 'Phase IV' ran across the box. Not caring what that meant, I took them out of the box and slipped them into my bra, noticing how snugly the adhesive held them to my chest and smiling at the extra weight. They almost seemed to attach themselves.

Dropping my phone, wallet, and keys in the everyday purse, I hung the strap over my shoulder and picked up my bag making my way down the stairs like a pro climbing in my car and heading for the beach any fear or trepidation overshadowed by the anticipation of the looks on Terry and Steve's faces when they saw me.

I was not disappointed. Steve smiled and raised an eyebrow, and Terry squealed. I got a big kiss from both. Steve slipped his tongue in my mouth, and I eagerly sucked on it, pulling his body close and grinding my crotch into his.

"All right, you two. At least let Nicki get inside the house before you fuck each other." Terry laughed.

"Wait, do you have boobs?" Steve ran his hands up my sides and cupped my breasts. "They feel real."

"Transitions or something like that. They were in Jenn's home office. You guys wanted boobs last time. I figured, what the hell."

Terry looked worried. "Did you ask Jenn?"

I shook my head no as she took my hand and led me into the house.

Jenn's reaction wasn't exactly what I expected. "Honey, it's ok. Call my dad right now. Tell him everything, the bath products, the depilatory, everything you've been using. Nick, I love you." The tone of her voice told me she was worried.

Where I was freaking out, Alex was about as dispassionate as I had ever heard him. I could tell he was concerned, but the scientist in him shoved that aside as he thought about what I had done.

"Nick, those breast forms are prototypes. They're genetically engineered to manipulate the cells in your breasts. Over the next few weeks or months, you are going to absorb them. When it's done, you will have full, natural breasts, just as if you went through puberty as a girl."