Phun with Pharmaceuticals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The path back to the car went right in front of one of Jenn's favorite stores. I had watched her shop there for hours before. She stopped, looked at the store and then at me, "Nick, baby, can I ask you something?"

Seeing that familiar look on her face, I took a deep breath. "Sure, babe. What is it?" I knew I was going to say yes to whatever she wanted. I always did.

"I know you like the stockings and the panties and stuff. I was thinking you might like to just try on a few other things."

"As in what, exactly?" I gave her a curious look.

"I don't know, blouses. Maybe a skirt or two, some heels," she left the thought hanging in the air. Her usual confidence was lacking. She was asking me if I wanted to dress completely as a woman.

"It just hit me that everything you like is tactile, it's the way it feels, and blouses can be so soft, so delicate, and the way a skirt flows around your legs is really nice and well, heels are well," she giggled, "let's just say there is a reason I have so many pairs of shoes."

"We're talking about trying things on, right?"

She nodded. "Just trying things on."

"Good, because it's feeling like you want to turn me into a girl or something." I gave her a weak laugh.

"Maybe an 'or something,' but I like your man parts too much to turn you into a girl." She laughed.

"I guess maybe a few things," I sighed and nodded back. You would have thought she was six, and I just told her we were going to Disney World. Jenn grabbed my arm and dragged me into the store.

She had been right. The blouses flowed around my torso, the satin and silk every bit as wonderful as the camisoles I had already worn, just more soft delicate material to caress my body and arms. I noticed we stayed with more conservative styles, and I thought I might even get away with wearing some blouses under my suits at work.

Skirts are well, amazing. If more men knew how it felt to wear them, they would be a standard issue for every guy on the planet. The openness, the way the air moves under them, gently flowing around your legs, the way the material dances around your calves, or thighs, depending on how short they are. I guess there were reasons the Scots wore kilts.

And heels, what they do to your calves, the way they make you stand; they just set the stage to show it all off.

Jenn was true to her word, and I had more fun than I ever thought possible, trying on clothes.

When we got home and unpacked, I discovered I had bought a lot more than I remembered. Besides the bras, panties, stockings, garters, and nightgowns, Jenn had sneaked in several thongs, lacy ankle socks, bustiers, a few corsets, three skimpy bikinis, one red, one white and one a soft blue with dark blue hearts, and an anime schoolgirl costume complete with the knee socks; I didn't remember even seeing it. Of course, it was in my size.

Jenn and I slept in matching red baby doll nighties that night, cuddled up next to each other, visions of all the wonderful things I had tried on running through my head. "Where is all this going?" I remembered thinking just before I dozed off, realizing that I didn't care.

I found Jenn in the kitchen packing a picnic when I woke up the next morning.

Still in my nightgown, I snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck.

"Jenn?" I didn't have to ask the question.

"We," she turned to face me with a big smile on her face, "are meeting Terry at the beach."

I gave her a curious look.

"Relax, it's a private beach. I have everything else almost ready. It's just you and me and Terry. It will be fun." She picked up on my reservations. "Don't worry, I told Terry about us going shopping but nobody else knows, ok? I'm not ready to share that part of our relationship with the world. At least not yet."

"Not yet." The words hung in the air like a thick fog.

"You're sure it's a private beach. Just you, me, and Terry, right?"

"Yes, just you, me, and Terry. Now go get take a shower and get dressed. I think you should wear one of your new suits." She kissed me on the cheek and swatted me on the butt as I turned to go get ready.

I thought about protesting, getting a pair of my board shorts from my closet, but I knew I would ultimately give in to what Jenn wanted and the memory of how much fun I had had trying on all those clothes yesterday filled my head. "It's a private beach," I reminded myself. "Just me and Jenn and Terry. I can do this."

A quick shower and I got dressed, choosing the blue bikini with the hearts, admiring myself in the mirror as I did; I couldn't help but grin a little. I wasn't stunning like Jenn or Terry, but with a little help, I could be cute, and that sent a strange warmth through me.

With a little effort, I hid the bulge in my crotch, and my grin turned into a smile.

"You look cute." Jenn smiled and handed me a small purse as I walked back into the kitchen. "I put your keys and wallet in here for you."

I slung it over my shoulder and picked up the picnic basket, following her out to the car, totally and utterly confused about just about everything.

The beach was incredible, more than just private. It was an isolated cove with a small cabana and a massive house on the cliff above us.

"Well, look at you." Terry beamed at me when she saw me. "Jenn said you two went shopping, but this I did not expect."

"Me either," I laughed. "But I can't really complain. I kind of like the way I look."

"Boobs, though, you definitely need some boobs," Terry laughed out loud.

"Between you and Jenn, I have all the boobs I can handle. Thank you," I laughed with her.

For the first time since Jenn had introduced me to Terry, the three of us didn't have sex. We enjoyed the lunch Jen had packed, sat in the sun, slathered suntan lotion all over each other, talked, threw a frisbee around, played in the surf and just enjoyed the day.

A lot of the conversation seemed to revolve around me in a bikini, how cute I looked, how much I seemed to enjoy it and what I was going to do about the obvious tan lines I was getting with Terry throwing out more comments about me needing boobs. I played them off with a laugh, acting annoyed while silently admitting to myself that flouncing around in the little blue bikini was kind of fun.

Jenn and Terry seemed to derive a curious satisfaction out of my accepting wearing the bikini so easily. I was so enamored with the two incredibly beautiful women I was with; I couldn't even see what was happening to me. In retrospect, the proverbial boiled frog comes to mind, but lost in the moment. I was clueless.

"So, this is who I've been sharing the love of my life with for the past several months," a strange voice woke me from my nap. I opened my eyes to see Terry jumping into the arms of what I could only describe as an Adonis; at least 6' 3", probably 225#, muscular to perfection, rugged good looks with long black hair, piercing blue eyes.

"Steve, you weren't supposed to be home until tomorrow. You've met Jenn. This is her husband, Nick. Nick, this is Steve, and don't worry, he knows everything." Terry was beaming.

"Everything? How much of everything?" My mind was scrambling for some sort of baseline. It had never occurred to me that Terry had a husband or male partner. Or that she would tell him about our intimacies. And I never expected to be confronted by him.

"Nicki, relax." He smiled. "Terry and I share everything so, yes, I know about what you three have been doing and the way she tells it, it gets intense. To be honest, I've been jealous of you for a while." He let out a laugh.

"Jealous of me? Exactly what things has she told you?"

"Mostly, what an amazing lover you are, giving and patient, passionate and open to new things, willing to do just about anything to take care of your partner," he smiled at me. "And who wouldn't be jealous of the guy that was sleeping with both Jenn and Terry? Come on. She also might have told me enough that seeing you in that bikini isn't a complete surprise."

My face turned crimson.

"I was going to leave you guys alone, but there's a storm coming, and I thought I should warn you. I also pulled out some steaks and started the grill, so rinse off and come up to the house before you get rained on."

Conflicted would be a gross understatement. On the one hand, Steve had given me the ultimate compliment, praising my skills as a lover, a lover to his own wife, no less. On the other, I felt completely emasculated standing next to a man almost six inches taller than me, outweighing me by probably sixty pounds, the epitome of masculinity. While dressed in a skimpy bikini, my manhood shoved back between my legs.

Him going out of his way to try to make me feel comfortable helped a little, but it also accentuated the contrast, the underlying implication being that I needed his approval.

"I love you." Jenn slipped her hand in mine and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you, too." All I could manage was a weak smile in return.

The steaks were delicious, and the wine Steve offered was the perfect compliment. As we ate, the conversation turned to more mundane things, which helped me relax. I told Steve what I did for SRG and he told me about his plastic surgery practice, filling in a little celebrity gossip and name dropping a few of his more well-known clients.

And, yes, he offered to give me boobs if I ever wanted them. I politely declined. Terry cast a sideways glance at Jenn, who put her hand on my thigh and squeezed.

We had just finished loading the dishwasher when lightning struck a transformer nearby and the lights went out. I took my wine and went to watch the storm over the ocean while Terry scrounged for candles and Steve started a fire in the fireplace.

Jenn slid up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good. To be honest, Steve is a little intimidating. I mean me in a bikini, and all doesn't help and what Terry told him, I just never expected to be in this situation. But he's such a nice guy. I guess it's just weird, is all."

"So, can I ask you something?"

I turned in her arms and kissed her. "Let me guess, Terry wants to play and I'm guessing that means Steve would be involved and that would probably mean I would have to watch my wife be with another man."

"You've been with Terry..." She didn't have to say it. I knew all the arguments, and I knew I could stop it just by saying no. But I also knew that if I did, it would most likely end our relationship with Terry, and did I want to do that to Jenn? Did I want to do that to myself?

"What else would it mean?"

"I guess we'd have to see. This would be a first for me, too. I'll admit, I've fantasized about being with you and another man at the same time. Why should you get all the fun?"

That I couldn't argue with.

"You really want this?" I pulled her close and kissed her again.

"I think it could be fun, and watching you run around in that little bikini all day has me kind of hot."

"So, now this is my fault?" I kissed her again, knowing full well the decision had already been made.

"Me getting all hot and bothered is always your fault." She ran her hand down to my crotch and gave me a squeeze.

Terry and Steve had started without us. They were both naked in front of the fireplace. She was running her lips and tongue up and down the most impressive cock I had ever seen. Not that I actively looked at other guys, but damn, he was hung.

Steve laid back with his eyes closed as Terry worked. She smiled at me and Jenn, opening her legs, offering her prize to either of us. Jenn untied my bikini letting it fall while I just watched mesmerized until she moved in front of me and kissed me hard, rubbing her now naked body against mine, "Why don't you take care of Terry while I help her with Steve, OK?"

I nodded and watched as my wife went to her knees and started kissing and licking another man's cock. Not knowing what else to do, I made my way between Terry's legs and lost myself in the familiar taste of her juices, doing everything I could to block out the image of what Jenn was doing. It didn't take long.

Terry's moans filled my ears as she writhed above me, moving me onto my back and taking my cock in her mouth while I continued to lick and suck her labia and swollen clit, driving her closer and closer to her first orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Nick!" her body shook as spasm after spasm ripped through her before she collapsed next to me, giving me a full view of Steve driving his massive cock into Jenn, her body trembling in unison with his as they exploded together.

I just watched as they kissed passionately before Steve pulled himself from her, falling back to let Terry take him back in her mouth.

Jenn smiled at me, crawling over, and kissing me hard, leaving a trail if kisses across my cheek and down my neck to my chest as she made her way down to my raging erection, taking over for Terry while positioning her cunt over my face.

I knew what she wanted. I had done it dozens of times, but this would be the first time that it hadn't been my spunk I had sucked from inside her. The taste was familiar but different. Mixed with Jenn's juices, it was wonderful. I lapped and licked and sucked while Jenn toyed with my cock, keeping me on the edge but never letting me finish. I did the same to her, driving her from one crest to the next but never quite letting her go over the top.

"Oh, baby, you're so good at that. I love it when you keep me there." She rose off me and lay next to me, opening her legs. "Come on baby, don't stop."

Repositioning myself on my knees, I went back to work. Licking her slit, pulling her clit into my mouth, and sucking, nibbling on her lips, and driving my fingers into her wetness. Her moans filled my ears as her body writhed under my onslaught and her fingers lost themselves in my hair.

Totally oblivious to anything else, I assumed it was Terry that started playing with my ass. Arching my back, I pushed back against the slick fingers that pushed against my rose, eagerly awaiting the feeling of fullness I knew was coming. One, then two, then three fingers probing deep inside me. My sphincter stretched, allowing the invader access. I could feel myself leaking onto the floor.

Losing myself in the feeling, I sucked hard on Jenn's clit, driving two fingers into her, and pressing on her G spot, driving her over the edge. Listening for her moans as her body shook and trembled. I smiled as I looked up to see the glow on Jenn's face. I knew would be there only to find Terry kissing her passionately.

I realized what was happening as something much bigger replaced the fingers in my ass and two powerful hands found my hips.

"Fuck!" I screamed as Steve drove his cock inside me and I exploded onto the floor beneath me.

Jenn had been right. It felt so different than it felt with the pink monster. I forced the questions about right or wrong or being gay out of my head and let myself enjoy what I was experiencing. Steve was bigger than the dildo and was going deeper, too. Every thrust pressing against my prostate, his firm hands pulling me back into his thrusts. I was so full. It felt so good. I didn't want him to stop.

"Steve, turn me over. I want to see you." I could barely speak.

He pulled from me and helped me onto my back, pushing my knees up toward my shoulders, guiding his massive beast back to my gaping hole and slipping inside me.

"You like this, don't you? You like being taken like a girl." he smiled down at me. I just nodded and let out a soft moan as he started fucking me again. I looked over to see Jenn and Terry watching Steve use me as they cuddled and kissed, fondling each other, huge smiles on their faces.

I came twice more before Steve slowed down, making his thrusts more and more deliberate. "Are you ready Nicki?

I nodded, muttering something incoherent as he shoved his cock all the way inside me, each pulse filling me with more of his juice, each pulse making me want him to take me again and again.

"That's my good girl." He leaned down and kissed me sweetly just before I passed out.

Waking up covered in cum was not new to me, but this time was the first. It wasn't all mine. I had lain in the mess I had made when Steve first took me and had covered my stomach with sticky goo as he used me. The cum seeping from my ass was all his. I smiled a little at the memory of how good he felt inside me and how amazing it had been when he finally filled me with that same seed.

I got up from the floor where they had left me and followed the voices to the kitchen. They were standing around the counter chatting, all still naked.

"Um, I think I could use a shower." I smiled at Jenn. She smiled back at me with a look of amusement mixed with a tinge of pride in her eyes.

"I'd say so." Jenn let out a small chuckle. "You, my love, are a mess."

"I can show you." Steve motioned toward a hallway off to my left.

"Thanks." I turned to follow him. "How long was I asleep?"

"Only about an hour. You ok with what happened? Terry said you'd be fine with it."

"Yeah, I guess. I wasn't expecting it, but yeah, I'm OK. I've never done that before. I mean, the girls have used a strap-on, and Jenn told me it was different with a man, but damn, that was incredible."

The shower was a huge walk-in with a glass front, handrails strategically placed on the walls, multiple shower heads on the ceiling and walls and all kinds of knobs and levers to control the various water flows that were available. Steve showed me how to set it up and I stepped into the spray, rinsing the dried cum from my body, noticing that he was watching me intently, his cock slowly getting hard as he fondled himself.

"You're not thinking about a round two, are you?" I grinned at him.

"Could be." He smiled back. "Pretty boys like you get me excited."

"I can see that." I smiled again and pushed the shower door open, inviting him in with me. He didn't hesitate.

Steve leaned down and kissed me hard, driving his tongue into my mouth while his hands slid across my body down to my hips, my erection quickly growing along with his as the water coursed across our bodies and he lifted me, pressing my back against the wall of the shower, and helping me wrap my legs around his waist.

I don't know what he used for lube, but he slid into me easily, eliciting a loud moan in response. My god, he felt so good inside me.

In complete control, Steve drove into me again and again pushing me to another incredible orgasm before he erupted inside me, kissing me passionately as his softening cock slid from my ass, the seed he had put inside me running down my thighs washing away in the hot water.

"We wondered why it was taking you so long to get cleaned up." Terry laughed. She and Jenn had watched the whole thing.

"I'm guessing this means you're ok with what everything that's happened today," Jenn handed me a towel.

"You might say that." I blushed and dried off. "And you were right. It is better when it's the real thing."

"Good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." She kissed me sweetly. "Terry and I were talking and rather than drive in this weather, we're spending the night. You can sleep with Steve." She gave me that look that spoke more than her words could ever say.

"Um, I..." I looked at Steve and then back to Jenn and then at Terry. "Is this what you really want, Jenn?"

"I thought maybe it was what you wanted. The way you two were in the shower. The way you kissed. The look on your face when he came inside you. I thought maybe you would want to explore some more and figure some things out. I know I love being with Terry, so..."

"Come on Nicki." Steve wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, "Kiss Jenn goodnight and come show me how much you enjoy being with me. I promise I'll give you back to her in the morning, mostly in one piece."