Phun with Pharmaceuticals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,335 Followers

"And with the body wash and lotion you've been using, your body is primed to accept them, so it may happen more quickly. Let me talk to Steve. I'll tell him what to look for."

A quick test that Alex had described, and Steve confirmed that the osmotic process had already started. A combination of nano tech and genetic engineering. If we interrupted the process, there was no way to know what would happen.

They had programmed the nanites to a certain result. My only option was riding it out and deciding whether to get a radical mastectomy.

"Relax, we'll figure something out." Was the last thing Alex told me after instructing me to go see Rick Palmer in R&D first thing Monday morning. He was the lead scientist on the project and if anyone could figure out what to do, it would be him.

I let the entire absurd situation wash over me. Since Jenn introduced me to Terry, I had somehow managed to go from an alpha male, in complete control of every facet of my life, to a bisexual, cross-dressing, cock bottom with tits and no idea what the fuck I was going to do.

So, I threw up.

Terry wrapped me in a hug, and Steve was kind enough to clean up my mess. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Steve examined me again, measuring them at a B cup. "Shouldn't be too difficult to hide with a tight sports bra, and they're probably going to be fun to play with." He let out a nervous laugh.

"You're not helping, Steve." I glared at him.

I called Jenn and filled her in on what her dad had told me.

"Well, it's a little more girly that I thought you'd ever go, but they will probably be fun to play with." She joked, trying to make me feel better.

The longer I thought about it, the more I saw the humor in the situation. I had done it to myself, after all.

"Yeah, you and Steve." I chuckled. "Babe, seriously, what am I going to do?"

"First, you're going to relax and enjoy your weekend with Terry and Steve. On Monday, go see Rick like my dad said. I love you, pretty boy."

"I love you too." We hung up.

"I need a drink." I looked at Steve and Terry. "This is unbelievable."

"You girls sit tight. I'll make margaritas." Steve laughed as he headed for the kitchen.

"Fuck you, Steve." I shouted after him.

"That is the plan, Nicki. That is the plan."

"They look so real." Terry's hand cupped one of my breasts and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I think it's hot." She lowered her mouth to my chest and flicked a nipple with her tongue, taking it in her mouth and sucking.

My cock pulsed, and I let out a soft moan. Fuck, my new nipples were hard-wired to my cock, and I had only had them on for a couple of hours.

By the time Steve got back with the margaritas, Terry had lost herself in my new boobs, kissing, licking, and sucking one while she massaged the other with her hand. I learned women love to have their tits played with as much as men love playing with them. That is not a bad thing at all.

Steve's mouth replaced Terry's as she left a trail of kisses down my stomach, pulling my erection from my panties and treating it with the same attention she had been to my boobs.

Their hands roaming my body as their lips and tongues drove me wild. My entire body was alive with sexual energy. It was amazing I writhed under their attention, moaning loudly, and babbling incoherently as they lavished their attention upon me.

Finally, oh god, finally, Steve slipped his hand between my cheeks and shoved a finger up my ass, hitting my prostate. My body froze. Tremors ripped through me. I couldn't move. My eyes clenched tight; I saw stars. I exploded into Terry's eager mouth. It was indescribable. Terry's lips found mine and the familiar salty, bitter taste fill my mouth as my orgasm faded. Shuddering, completely sated, I slipped from the couch into a puddle of mush on the floor.

I regained my senses to the familiar sounds of sex, opening my eyes to the sight of Steve sliding in and out of Terry's pussy just inches from my face. On auto pilot, I reached out my tongue and licked her clit, eliciting a soft moan.

"Good girl. You know what to do." Her voice encouraged me.

I dove in, licking her juices from Steve's shaft as it slid in and out of her dripping core, alternately sucking hard on her clit and then sucking one of Steve's balls into my mouth when he drove all the way inside her and paused. Terry came first, and she came hard, squirting her juice all over my face, Steve's thrusting pumping more and more of it from her pussy as I reveled in the experience.

Without warning, his cock slid free. Wrapping my lips around the slick shaft, twirling my tongue around his spongy head, I felt him pulse, filling my mouth with his hot seed. I twirled it in my mouth, relishing the familiar flavor, before I opened my throat and let it slide into my gullet.

"Margaritas are ready." Steve chuckled as he fell back against the couch, his cock softening. "Why don't we enjoy them in the hot tub?"

I got up and dropped the rest of my clothes on top of my bra and blouse, following Steve and the margaritas out onto the deck.

"What do you think about having boobs now?" Terry grabbed my hand and grinned at me.

"That was pretty amazing, but should they be this sensitive that fast?"

"I don't know. Like Alex said, they're a prototype."

We sat in the hot tub sipping our drinks and chatting about, well, mostly my boobs. Steve and Terry thought they looked amazing, and I caught myself fondling them more than once. Each time I pinched or tweaked a nipple, my cock flinched, and I got more aroused. I had a flashback to Captain America. "I could do this all day." A vision of Chris Evans with boobs ran through my head and I laughed.

Then I thought about his chiseled body, and I looked at Steve and bit my lip. Steve had his margarita in one hand while the other was busy under the water. I could tell what he was doing, so I stood up and stepped toward him.

"I think you promised me something earlier." I pinched both nipples and moaned, my now hard cock jerking in anticipation.

Steve bent me over the edge of the hot tub, letting me enjoy the view of the full moon over the still waters, two sailboats moored just off the point, rocking gently in the tide.

His slick fingers slipped inside me. Who knew where he got the lube? The source of my desire quickly replaced his fingers. He slid inside me so easily now. Moving slowly at first, rocking me back and forth. I focused on the sailboats, wondering if perhaps they were watching him fuck me, or if they thought my tits were nice, too.

Faster, more aggressive, I moaned as my new breasts bounced and stretched with every thrust, just one more pleasure point to drive me wild. Steve's hands moved over my back and sides, finally resting on my hips, and I knew he was about to give me what I really wanted.

"Fuck me hard, please." I moaned and he did. I loved it when he took me like this, like I belonged to him. I felt myself spew into the hot water beneath me as he drove me through my first orgasm, upping his pace and driving into me harder and faster.

"God, Steve, yes, yes, yes!" I screamed as he came inside me, pushing me over the top a second time.

Terry watched as he turned me around setting me gently in the hot water as he guided his softening cock to my mouth. Drunk with lust, I took him in my mouth, worshiping his manhood, getting him hard again only to have him pull it from my mouth and lift me once more onto the edge of the tub, this time laying me back, pushing my knees back to my chest and driving himself home in my gaping hole as he leaned down and kissed me.

It was a marathon, Steve fucking me again and again, four, no five times he exploded inside me. I was delirious with pleasure, my body caught in the throes of one orgasm after another. My balls had been long emptied and yet the waves of pleasure kept surging through me. Originating somewhere deep inside me and exploding through my legs and torso, I don't remember when they ended, only Steve gently carrying me to his bed and curling up next to me.

The rocking of the bed woke me the next morning and I rolled over to see Steve fucking Terry like he hadn't been laid in a month. Fuck, he had amazing stamina.

"You two have fun. I'm going to take a shower." I smiled and winked at Terry as her naked body bucked and writhed underneath Steve.

"Unh, Hn." She moaned, trying to return my smile as her eyes rolled back into her head and spasms of ecstasy ripped through her.

I pulled on my bikini, started the coffeepot, and called Jenn, giving her the details of Steve and my marathon. "Five times? That's incredible."

"Yeah, it was pretty amazing. I may walk funny for a while." I laughed. "Pretty sure today is a rest day for me." I told her about how sensitive my boobs were. She agreed it sounded too soon, reiterating me going to see Rick first thing Monday.

It turned out Steve had his limits. Limits enhanced by another RSG product designed especially for men, but he had his limits. We all spent the day relaxing on the beach, laying in the sun, and enjoying the surf. My mind wandering through the thick fog of everything that had happened to me. "Why didn't I get the same product Steve got?" I asked myself the question a hundred times. "Why did Jenn want me more feminine instead of more masculine?" I couldn't imagine anyone fucking Steve with anything, yet I craved it. Maybe that was why.

As soon as I mentioned Steve taking us out, Terry was on board. She didn't do my makeup as much as she showed me how to do it, explaining what each product was for and how to apply it. "Might come in handy when I get to work on Monday." I giggled to myself.

When I went to get dressed, I discovered another advantage of my new boobs. I didn't need my bra to keep them in place. Tucking my cock into my thong, my pert nipples dancing under the soft fabric, I looked naked under my slinky red dress. My heels pushed my butt out and accented my toned legs.

"Now that is sexy. LOL." Was Jenn's response when Terry sent her a picture.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzed. "You're hotter than Terry, pretty boy. Love you. Have fun." I checked myself out in the mirror and had to agree.

Dinner was amazing, the best part being the way everybody looked at me in my heels and red dress. We went dancing after and I learned desirable women live in a completely different universe than mere mortals.

I had guys hitting on me and trying to buy me drinks, some crude, some more refined, some blatantly asking me if I wanted to fuck right in front of Steve. I danced with Steve. Terry and I danced. The three of us danced together. I let men grind their aching cocks into my ass only to leave them frustrated and have them take me back to Steve and Terry. I was a goddess, and I loved it.

We got back to the house, and I slipped out of my dress and fell into the bed in the guestroom without bothering to remove my makeup. Terry could take care of Steve tonight. I was exhausted and my ass needed a break.

Steve and Terry let me sleep and I woke up well after lunch on Sunday. The afternoon sun streamed in through my widow as I got up and found my way to the shower, washing my face and pulling my hair up into a ponytail. I chose the shortest shorts I had. Once again, opting to go without a bra, pulled on a crop top that almost exposed the bottom of my tits. Frilly socks and my cheerleader shoes finished the outfit. I packed everything else in my overnight bag and went to find Terry and Steve.

Passionate kisses all around and I headed for home with no idea what tomorrow held.

Jenn and I talked for hours about what I had done.

I had begun changing myself into a real woman and when I applied the forms; I had planted them in the most fertile soil imaginable.

"Rick will give you more details in the morning." Jenn's voice was strained. "Don't worry. Rick and my dad will figure something out."

"Jenn, what if it's too late? What If it's already gone too far?" I could feel myself cratering.

"Nick, you are the strongest man I know. Whatever happens, don't lose that. I love you, pretty boy. Get some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I love you, too." I shuddered as I hung up, wondering how much of the strength she said I had was left.

I slept better than I thought I would, waking to my alarm and falling into my standard routine, noticing how my boobs bounced as I ran and how they seemed to slow me down just a bit as I swam. Using the products in the shower was automatic. I was slathering the lotion on my body when I realized I was reinforcing what I had already done.

"Fuck!" I screamed, looking at myself in the mirror. All nice and smooth with pert breasts. I looked like a girl with a fucking cock.

Jenn had thrown out all my male underwear months ago, so I picked something simple: cotton bikini briefs and a t-shirt bra, deciding that the garter and stockings were a bit much for today.

Alex and Carole were waiting for me in the lobby.

"Alex told me everything. I rescheduled your week. We can talk while they do their tests," Carole reassured me. I wished I had her confidence.

Together, we took the private elevator up to Rick's lab, where I was going to be the guest of honor. I repeated to Rick what I had told Alex, giving him a detailed list of the products I had used, and for how long, ultimately removing my shirt and bra to let him see my breasts.

He took measurements and tissue samples, saliva, blood, urine, hell, even sperm. He injected a needle into my breast and took a sample of that, too. There was a full body MRI and a neurological scan. If there was a test Rick didn't run, it was one that probably hadn't been invented yet.

While Rick examined the results from his tests, Alex explained in more detail what I had done. Phase I products were cosmetic, repairing damaged cells and strengthening them. Phase II was a therapeutic upgrade for more serious damage, burns and things like that. There were male counterparts to those. Great.

Phases III and IV were more aggressive, medical grade, actually growing tissue. Phase III infusing the body with estrogen and growth hormones and all that meant. It was like going through puberty as a girl. As of now, its only purpose was to prepare for the Phase IV prosthetics which were scheduled to treat women that had undergone radical mastectomies and other cancer treatments, allowing them to return to as close to their original form as they had been before the treatment.

With the revelation of what the products were doing to me, a whole new opportunity in the treatment of transgender women was now a possibility.

Rick was beyond excited when he came back into the room. "This is a blueprint." He held up a folder. "What Nick has done to himself is amazing. Everything works exactly as designed, only much faster. Even though he started as a man." I really didn't need to hear that. "His body is more female than male and he's only been using the Phase III for a week. It's like the Phase I and the Phase III had a cumulative effect. Based on my projections, if I gave him the Phase IV injection, he'd be completely female in less than a month. Can you imagine what this could mean? Mastectomies, hysterectomies, all reversible, and without surgery. And the implications for the transgender community, Alex, we did it!"

Rick was ecstatic. I was devastated.

"Rick, what about me?"

"Nick, I'm sorry. I got so excited when I saw that it all worked. I forgot why we were here. Sit, please." He pointed to a chair.

I took a deep breath and sat down next to him. "So...?"

"I'm sorry Nick. I'm not as good with bad news. I'll just be blunt. There's nothing we can do to reverse it. The male products aren't as far along as these, and they are incompatible anyway. Trying to use them would probably kill you. We could remove your breasts, but with the nanotech, there is a good chance they would just grow back."

He took a deep breath. "Also, you're sterile. Even if you stop using the product, your penis and testicles are going to continue to shrink. At worst, you're going to be a eunuch. At best, you can keep using the Phase III products and I can give you the Phase IV injections. That will complete your change. Who knows, if the injections work as well as everything else seem to have, you might even be able to have children, but that's a long shot."

For the second time since I put on those damned breasts, I threw up.

Jenn had caught the first flight she could. It was her who wrapped me in her arms as I cried. "It's ok baby. I heard everything." She was crying with me. "I still love you. I always will. We'll get through this."

"Why? Why was all that in your office? Why was it in our house?" I could feel myself starting to get angry.

"That's why I sent Jenn to New York, Nick." It was Alex. "We got preliminary approval to start limited human trials last week. We had to keep it a secret. Can you imagine if word of this got out before we were ready? That's why I asked her to tell you she was talking to vendors. I knew, Rick knew, and two other board members knew. Now you and Carole know. Jenn was the only one I could trust to set up the clinic to administer the trials. Those supplies are to start the clinic."

"I just want to go home." I sniffed.

"Take all the time you need." Alex put his hand on my shoulder. Your job will be here when you're ready.

Jenn and I laid in bed together, neither of us saying a word. I didn't complain when she started fondling my breasts.

I thought about all of it. The why didn't matter anymore. It was what it was and, like it or not, I was what I was, a bisexual, transgender woman with a stunningly gorgeous wife, an equally beautiful girlfriend, and an Adonis for a boyfriend. I loved all three of them, and they loved me.

"Steve is going to be pissed." I burst out laughing. "This is going to put a serious crimp in his business."

Jenn laughed with me. "He'll be fine. He's going to coordinate all four clinics. We're going to open one here, one in Chicago, and probably one in either Austin or Houston. That's how he got the male enhancement serum. His only problem is going to be being here enough to keep you, me, and Terry happy."

It hit me that my biggest fear wasn't an issue. Jenn loved me and didn't care what my anatomy was. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard, making my way down her delicious body until I found my prize. Licking and kissing and sucking, I drove her from one climax to another, my limp cock dangling between my legs uselessly. I didn't care. I proved time and time again that I didn't need it to drive her insane with pleasure.

"Nick, Stop. No more. I can't." Jenn was gasping for breath.

"What's it like with a vagina?" I whispered as we cuddled next to each other.

"Oh, girl. It is so much better than anything else." She kissed me sweetly. We talked late into the night before we finally passed out in each other's arms. For the first time I could remember, I was late to work.

It shocked Carole and Amber when I walked into my office the next morning, my makeup spot on, heels clicking on the hardwood, and my skirt dancing around my long legs.

"I guess we don't need to rearrange her calendar anymore." Carole smiled at me. I liked how she had emphasized 'her.'

"I need to go see Rick this morning. It should only take about an hour. We can redo my calendar when I get back."

"Would somebody please tell me what the hell is going on here?" Amber looked flustered.

"Short version, I'm changing teams. Long version will take some time to explain and I'm not sure what I can actually tell you." She'd have to settle for a quick smile.

"I'll be right back." I set my briefcase and purse in my office and Called Alex to fill him in on the decision Jenn and I had made. He offered to have his lawyer handle the legal details, an offer I gladly accepted.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,335 Followers