Pickle Ball Pt. 03

Story Info
Mixed Doubles.
2.3k words
4.31
4.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the group sex, you've all been waiting for. Enjoy it and maybe drop me a line.

"When does this party start?" Beth asked as she walked through the front door.

I followed her bearing two bottles of wine and a baggie with weed. "You have a corkscrew? Papers?"

Jay said, "Follow me" and we walked into the dining room. Jay was wearing a black thong. Beth and I wore shorts and tees. Janice wore a see-through negligee. Obviously, Beth and I were overdressed.

We carried glasses into the Living Room where Beth and Janice were seated on the couch. Jay poured out the chardonnay while I rolled a couple of fat spliffs.

Janice was in the middle of her conversation with Beth. "It was Jay who thought of joining the Pickle Ball lessons. We moved here about six months ago and we've been having trouble finding like-minded friends. Jay said that we would meet people, kindred spirits and it turns out that he was right as usual."

"I joined for the same reasons," said Beth, "I was horny and lonely. A girlfriend told me I could make connections at Pickle Ball and I did. Ray and I hooked up after the second lesson. I guess we were slow starters."

"Was I the only one who went to learn what Pickle Ball was all about? Honestly, I never realized what a den of iniquity it was." I said and shook my head. They laughed.

"You know, Ray, you and Jay are about the same physically," Janice said. "Stand next to each other."

I stood next to Jay and pulled my tee-shirt off. Then I dropped my shorts. My dick was hanging limp. The Jay took off his thong but his dick was pointing north.

"You look almost identical," said Beth, "But you'll have to fluff him, Jay." Jay reached over and held my soft cock in his warm hand. It began to pudge up. Janice got up from the couch and helped Jay get me hard. I was smiling and Beth was taking it all in. When I was suitably stiff, Janice had me face Jay and she put both dicks together. "Yup, same size. Ray is a little thicker. Jay has bigger balls. Otherwise, they are the same. A total of fourteen inches!"

We sat down on the opposite couch and spent a while drinking, toking and mostly laughing. We made the women strip and compared their bodies (Beth was far more fit), the size of their tits (Janice, hands down) and compared their butts (a tie). They said that they had experienced two threesomes: one good (with a woman) and one bad (with a man). They were looking to their first foursome with no holds barred. When we were loose and giggly, Janice suggested that we hit the bedroom.

The king-sized bed was remade since Jay and Janice had messed it up but the room still reeked of sex. Janice and Beth stretched out on the bed and began to fondle each other. Jay and I sat near them and watched while stroking each other's dick.

"How about Beth and I get familiar while you two watch. Then you can put on a show for us." Janice crawled up to Beth. "Now, what were we talking about? Oh, yes, vagina." They kissed while their hands played all over. Eventually, hands and vaginas found each other. It was a marriage made in heaven.

I was sprawled out on the bottom of the bed. Jay was next to me. We were playing a game. He was pushing his tush into my cock while I was sliding between his cheeks. Watching the women move into a sixty-nine only made our little game somewhat more competitive, and more erotic, happily so.

Beth was on top of Janice but they were rolling and writhing. They had moved around so that Janice's butt was close to my head. I rolled over Jay and began to lick her where the sun don't shine. Jay took his cue as his tongue entered Beth's sweet ass. There was much panting, much groaning, lots of slobbering and squishy noises. Janice pushed me toward Jay as she farted. Thank God. I saw Jay's hard meat and zeroed in. I started by licking his balls and his taint. His cock was full and hard and a pleasure to hold.

Jay left his ass dining to have a course of me. He turned around and began suck my sac. We comfortably fit into each other. Our hands were caressing and stroking. I took his glans into my mouth so I could taste and explore the helmet. He had me down to the stem. I'd forgotten about Beth and Janice as Jay played tricks on my shaft.

My mind suddenly went to a time long ago. It was the first time I met Roger and Patty, the couple who turned me bisexual. When Roger first took my cock into his mouth, it was a different feeling from all the other blowjobs I'd ever received. Roger treated my dick like it was special. He lovingly caressed it, he licked it in a way that was new to me, he sucked me in tenderly and with emotion. He was as into it as one can be, it was nearly devotional. He coaxed me along, he made my dick tingle and when my seed erupted filling his mouth, he drank it as though it was nectar. He literally loved it. When I went down on him for the first time, I erased the thought of the novelty of the act and tried to duplicate his technique and his care. I was successful. I learned something about the penis and it was exhilarating. Jay was now doing that to me. It wasn't his skills, it was his care, his expressiveness, and his emotions sucking me. It made me go back in time to Roger and I returned the blowjob with eloquence. We were both into it.

I couldn't forget about the ladies entirely as they were in the throes of ecstasy. The wriggling had turned into thrashing and their volume turned up. But they felt far away as Jay licked my perineum and his tongue traveled up my stem. We seemed to be in the same blissful place as I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. We both enjoyed the bobbing of our heads and we built a nice rhythm. I began to hum which is something I personally love. He did, too. He reacted to the vibration by humming, too. Both of us were in another world. I loved the feeling as my head swirled around his mouth and his head swirled around mine. I loved the feeling that I could bring him such sensations. I enjoyed pleasuring him. Perhaps, I was feeling narcissistic, I felt like I was making myself cum, I was sucking myself. His cock was so reactive to my bobbing, sucking and licking. He began to pump and I could feel his cum bubbling up from within. I was tickling his vein with the edge of my tongue, his throbbing helmet was touching the back of my throat when he erupted in my mouth. I reared back to take his load and he filled me at once. His cum sat in my mouth like a taste of Chateau d'Yquem (although not as sweet), savoring the viscous, delicate nature. He fed me my reward. I swallowed as quickly as I could but he refilled me immediately. I kept him in my mouth and milked him dry, savoring his salty load and loving his cock.

He began to suck me in earnest. His bobbing head moved up and down my shank. I couldn't hold back as I felt like my cock was being hoovered. My body stiffened up and he began to drain all the semen I had to produce. Squirts turned into globs and then began to stream out until I was totally depleted. Finally, we fell from each other's lips and collapsed on the bed.

"That was great. Watching you two cum was so hot. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen," said Beth.

"You can say that again. I came again just watching that. I think I squirted."

"Yes, that was earth shaking. Thank you, Jay," I said.

"No, thank you, Ray. That was great," Jay responded as we recuperated for a while.

"So, can I have some dick? Like right now," said Beth as she spread her legs and spread her labia apart.

"May I," asked Jay. He didn't wait for an answer. He crawled on top of Beth and slipped it in. I, meanwhile, headed over to Janice. Her vagina was beckoning but her large breasts landed in my hands. Her nipples rubbed against my palms. I took one into my mouth and savored it. As I suckled it, I felt it get hard. My lips pulled at it as it swelled up. Janice grunted with pleasure and pushed her tit further into my mouth. I angled up and slipped my hard cock into her sloppy, soaking cunt.

'Oooo..." She pushed back forcefully as I was all the way in, pushing at her cervix. We began a fast dance, her hips slapping at mine. Her muscles gripped me but I could hardly feel it. Her womb was like a water park and I was on the big slide. She pushed me onto my back and began to wrap my dick as far as it could go. It was like she was on an amusement park ride, given all her laughing. She was having fun and I was delighted to be her mechanical bull. She reached around and grabbed my nuts pulling me ever deeper. I responded by bucking a few times. This had the benefit of holding on to her tits for dear life.

She pivoted around and planted her juicy twat between my lips. I was drinking the nectar of the Gods and her nectar was sweet. I latched onto her long clit and sucked it in. She swooned and I felt her walls close in on the two fingers that were inserted. I felt for her G-spot and I don't know if I found it but she began to bore down on me hard. I splashed in her juice, my head and tongue danced over her entire crotch. I knew she couldn't last much longer but she surprised me. At the moment that I felt that I couldn't keep it up, she arched, grunted and splashed my face, squirting a forceful stream.

She collapsed pining me under arms, legs, breasts, pussies and pricks. I lay that way for maybe ten minutes. Nobody moved. Finally, I slapped the bed several times indicating that I was pinned. "I give!" I said. "Uncle!"

Beth quipped, "That's not in the Pickle Ball Rulebook!"

Janice responded, "And that last ball was in right in my kitchen. I serve." Laughter.

I stepped into the shower as the other three chatted on the bed. When I came out, they were still laughing and passing a joint around.

"The girls were saying that it was a great idea to join the Pickle Ball lessons. I'm wondering if we'll meet more people like you," said Jay.

"Well, Jay, that's a near impossibility but I have a feeling that there are more horny people to play with."

"I have to agree," said Beth as she got up to get dressed. "I imagine that's why they joined in the first place. God knows that there are so many horny people in this world."

It was late in the afternoon and I still had some things to do. We made our exit saying we'd meet tomorrow at the park. I drove back to Beth's house.

"Well, that was a very satisfying afternoon," she said.

"I'll say. He could suck the chrome off a GTO doing eighty in reverse. He was great."

"You were no slouch yourself. You really liked it, didn't you."

"Oh, yeah. I haven't blown a guy in quite some time. His skills upped my game. It was...delightful? And how about you? Did you enjoy carpet munching?"

"Guilty as charged but neither of us have much of a carpet. She had a very sweet cooch. I could do that again. How 'bout you?"

"One hundred percent agreement. And, if I didn't have some calls to make and some business to attend to, I could do you again, too."

"No thanks. This kitty needs to rest a while."

"Good, because I think my dick is dead. It needs a few hours to resuscitate. I could also come back later."

"I don't know. We'll see." I knew that "we'll see" meant "no, not tonight." That was really okay with me.

As I started my car, Beth said, "Well, this was a couple of days I can check off my list. I'll always remember it...and I'll remember you." She kissed me quickly and ran off into her house. I was a little bothered by what she said last. Was this a kiss-off? No, I brushed it off as misunderstanding her.

I headed back to my house and quickly went to work making as many calls as I could before five o'clock. Afterwards, I checked my mail. There was a email from Janice asking me if I could be available for a future private Pickle Ball lesson...without Jay and without his knowledge. I was perplexed and not ready to jump in and break up a marriage. I chose not to email her back. Tomorrow, I would discuss it with her in person. Now, I was exhausted. As an older guy, playing Pickle Ball and fucking was like running a marathon. I was beat. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.