Picnic on the Island

Story Info
This is a story of long time friends learning about limits!
1.3k words
4.22
8.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers

This is my first story im submitting here!

Please be aware that this story is a mixture of an event that actually happened to my wife and I, along with another couple we where friends with, and some extra non factual embellishments.

the names have been changed, and all people are over 18!

It was the 80s, and drinking age was still 18, which we all where.

*******

My buddy Roland was one of my best friends growing up, and we did everything together. Fishing, hunting, swimming,parties!

After having Roland tag along all lonely, and mopey, with me and my girlfriend, now wife Lori, we decided to fix him up with one of Lori's co workers a cute, freckley,strawberry blond named Janice.

They hit it off, and we became a foursome!

Roland is a fairly big guy, 6'1" tall, and averaged build. Im 5'10" and at the time trim! Lori is 5'6", 120 with brown hair, smallish tits, and a nice firm ass! Janice is also 5'6" and 120 but has larger freckled tits, but smaller nipples!

Both girls where trimmed to accomodate the bikini bottoms of the era!

We where in our late teens, and we always got together on the weekends and did something. Often watching porn.

On one particular summer weekend, the girls decided we all needed to take my rowboat ( no motors allowed on this lake) out to a secluded island, and have a picnic, with some swimming and fishing mixxed in!

They planned all week, and figured out what to bring for food and drinks, and what not. Apparently the meal wasnt their only plan!

We left shore on Saturday morning around 8:00, so we could fish for a while, then head to the island before lunch time.

it was cool when we left, but it turned into a warm summer day, in the high 80s with just a few clouds, and no wind, so soon we where heating up in the open row boat.

As the temps rose, the girls decided to remove their light long sleeve shirts, and we where greeted with the sight of 2 very small tube tops! They got bored with fishing,and just lounged in the boat as Roland and i fished, working on their tans.

We drank a few beers, and the girls had some wine, so by around 11:00 they wanted to go to the island, so they could get out of the boat and pee! I knew a spot where we had camped in the past, so we rowed over there, and tied the boat to shoreline trees, and we all ran into the woods and relieved ourselves.

We had planned on starting the picnic later, but since we where there, we decided we might as well sort of set up camp for the afternoon of swimming, and picnicing.

There was an open spot with some rocks to sit on in the water, and an open sunny area covered in lush grass. That was our to be picnic spot for the day.

Roland and i swam in our cut off shorts, and the girls surprised us with very small string bikini bottoms under their Daisy Dukes.

when it came time to swim, the surprised us even further by taking off the tube tops that they had been teasing us with, and swimming topless!

Both Roland and i needed to stay in the water to hide our erections!

After a while we got used to it, and though still hard, we stopped hiding it!

Remember we are healthy 18 year olds, and got wood from almost anything!

We drank, swam, and generally just hung out in the sun, until we all needed something to eat.

To Roland and my pleasure, the girls stayed topless while they fixxed our lunch, even waving to another solo fisherman passing by!

After eating, we where just laying around in the sun, making out with our girls, feeling naked titties, grabbing an occasional suck or nibble on their nipples, when the girls put plan B in action!

Lori had been slipping her hand down my shorts, and Janice had been working on Rolands stiff dick, when they looked at each other and said SWITCH!

Lori and i had discussed this in private,agreeing it might be fun, and apparently Janice and Lori had discussed it too! We guys had no idea that was their plan for the afternoon!

Next thing we knew, the girls switched places, and started making out with the other girls guy!

Things where starting to really heat up!

Here where 2 horny 18 y/o boys, and 2 horny 18 y/o girls just getting friskier by the minute!

I had my mouth all over Janice's tits, Roland had his on Lori's, my hand was rubbing Janice through her bikini bottom, and Roland did the same to Lori! Before long bikini ties got untied, and cut offs got slid off, and there where 4 naked teens getting hotter by the second! I went down on Janice's strawberry blond muff, while looking over at Lori lowering her mouth to Rolands hard cock! My cock is a bit longer, and much thicker than Rolands, so once she played with it for a while, Janice said, " its so thick, I need to feel it in me" and climbed on top of me, lowering herself down and impaling half of my 7" on the first stroke!

That started the fireworks! Roland suddenly had a jelous fit, got up and stormed off naked into the woods! Janice got off of me, and ran after him. Here Lori and I sat looking at each other like WTF just happened!

We went for a naked swim while Janice and Roland where gone, but that did nothing to calm my rock hard cock! Lori was just starting to suck me while i sat on a rock, and Janice came back.

She had talked to Roland,calming him down, but he said he needed some alone time to get over his jelousy, so sent her back to hang with us.

Catching Lori sucking me, she asked if she could still feel my thick cock for a few minutes before Roland came back, but he couldnt ever know! Lori told her to go for it, and held it at the proper angle for her to just back up to me as i sat on the rock, with my feet in the water, and slid her still juicy cunt right down my hard cock until it bottomed out! She stroked a few dozen times before i felt her start to quiver, and her tight little strawberry pussy just about sucked the load from my balls! I told her i was going to blow, and she slid off quickly. Lori reached over, gave me a few strokes, and i unloaded into the water.

The 3 of us swam for a few more minutes before Roland came back, apologized for screwing up the day, but said he couldnt get over his jealousy of someone else fucking his girl! Janice just winked at me and Lori, turned around and knelt if front of him, where she proceeded to suck his cock back to life. Once he was hard again, she bent over the rock ild been sitting on when i fucked her moments earlier, looking back, while he stuck it in her pussy from behind.

Watching them, got Lori and I worked up again, so she layed back on the rock next to Janice, spread her pussy with both hands, and told me to give it to her hard!

What a sight we would have been if another boat had come around the island to see 2 couples banging away on the rocks!

We all came, swam around to rinse off, and packed up our stuff and called it a day!

While we had many other same/close proximity sessions, but the girls never strayed from their regular guys again!

Within a few years,we where in each others weddings as best man, and Maid of Honor, and now 40+ years later we are still good friends!

I think about that day every time i look out across that lake, and see the island in the distance!

nylooking
nylooking
26 Followers