All Comments on 'Picnic on the Island'

by nylooking

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A mostly enjoyable story but definitely needs better proof reading. You consistently used the word where instead of were.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Allright story, but please, please lose the exclamation marks! You see this sentence where I used it? It's an encouragement. Also if it were an order, it would need an exclamation mark. But in all other instances it it just wrong to use it. Anyway, don't stop writing, it's not that kind of thing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hi nylooking:

Thank you. This is a very good first story, as I have enjoyed similar days of sexy boating and much more and it brought back great memories!

However, the grammar and spelling are regrettably a distraction.

While you might say "I don't care", please consider how you would respond if your daily newspaper had spelling errors that you noticed.

I smiled that you spelled "mixed" with a double X as "mixxed"! That spelling suggests to me that you buy your gas at Exxon!

I am looking forward to more stories and would enjoy reading a revised version of this story. There are proofreading services on the Literotica website.

Every success!

LIDiverLIDiver12 months ago

We loved this tale of youthful naughtiness.

A bunch pesky typos hut generally conveyed well. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

None of us are perfect when it comes to spelling and grammar, but please have a little respect for your readers and get rid of the majority of the errors. Word or Google Docs would catch most of them (including’where’ for ‘were’), and Grammarly would catch the rest. The story itself was fun.

nylookingnylooking11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the input.

I’m aware that I probably do make some grammatical errors, and whatnot. I’m sitting home recovering from some minor surgery, and will be working on some other ideas. I can only watch so much Netflix.

I’ve posted some questions in the volunteer editor forums,and will try and have someone look future submissions over.

I’ve only written in “notepad” on my iPad, and don’t know much about editing, nor do I want to delve that deep into other options.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylooking@nylooking
Marked , mature male. Most of my stories are either embellished and exaggerated real happenings, or my own twisted fantasies about things Ild like to do based on non erotic real experiences. Most of my stories will revolve around the lovely, mature ,Linda. 8/4/2023 New Linda...