All Comments on 'Picture Story: Easter Hunt'

by AnnieLit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnnieLitAnnieLitalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I want to say a separate THANK YOU to NickLucas for taking a look at the text and finding some factual errors.

And to a British friend, whose love of slow stripping was an inspiration for this story.

Todger65Todger65almost 4 years ago
A good story

A good story. Love the pics and positioning of them most appropriate.

AnnieLitAnnieLitalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Tod!

And THANK YOU for editing.

cumpassioncumpassionalmost 4 years ago
Sexy and Creative

Very sexy and creative idea during the Coronavirus. It’s a 5/5 in my vote. Deserves a contest win!

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoalmost 4 years ago

enjoyed your story and pics... very well written and the pics brought back many memories of loyola... well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well done, Annie! Loved it.

Also fun that it was set quite close to home.

~AngelicaS1780

(this side of Lit is not letting me log in)

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 4 years ago
So Raw

Now that is an Easter Hunt with wonderful sensual gifts along the way to pure satisfaction!

Mscott9004Mscott9004almost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story Annie, Excellent writing and I loved that you added the visual effects to your story.

Thanks

Lancs50Lancs50almost 4 years ago
Totally Erotic

The concept and treasure hunt were brilliant. The build up for the climax was inspired and beautifully erotic. A perfect idea for these times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditto

I usually expect more flesh in the illustrations, but you did splendid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! This is truely hot and my only wish is that there was a photo of your nipples and the front of your pussy covered by the beautiful, red silk. With, of course, your fingers inside your panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good grief, my friend. I saw everything, smelt everything, even going as far as feeling everything. It's called imagination, and I am 92 years of age.

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

Well, now, this was an exceptionally fun and engaging read. I remember my frustration during that extended cold April in the area which made your story particularly relatable. The story telling was exceptional, and I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shapely white legs in black stockings…..delicious! Thank you.

lanceGibslanceGibs11 months ago

Treasure hunt

Beautifully written

A clear improvement over your past writings

Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieLit@AnnieLit
Stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4899150&page=submissions Update (Sept 2019) ⚠️* WARNING! *⚠️ Take Warning: Any institution or person using this site for study, projects, or personal agenda - You do not have my permission to use any of my profile ...