Picture Story: Easter Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch your breasts, pull down your top and let them fall out."

Her right hand stayed inside her panties and the left went up, her fingers found the nipple and pinched it through the fabric. She threw her head back and closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again, looked right at him and pulled at her shirt. The neckline went lower and lower, soon most of her breasts were in view, the very top of the dark areolas... She let the shirt go and it snapped back, again covering her breasts. His disappointment was so clearly written on his face, that she took pity on him and with both hands pulled her breasts over the cut of her shirt.

He bit his lip. It was hard to be so close to her, to know that in different circumstances at this point his lips would be sucking her nipples and his hands exploring her body, and still do nothing. But he knew that he had to stay right where he was, for her sake, for his own, for his wife, and everybody else around them.

Her left hand stayed to play with the nipples, while with her right she picked up something from the seat. Her vibe! He had heard it before. Once, she let him listen in when she played, but he had never seen it yet.

She turned the toy on and caressed her clit with it through the thin fabric of her panties. When she took it away, he saw a wet spot spreading on the bright red silk. Public place or not, he threw caution to the wind and pulled his hard cock out of his briefs. She saw and nodded her approval.

"Talk to me, please," her voice was full of need.

He could not take his eyes off the red of her knickers, where the wet spot was getting bigger and bigger. When he started talking, his voice was low, and he had to stop every now and then to calm down.

"Close your eyes and imagine me stepping out of the car. I come closer and stop right outside. Your eyes are closed, but you can feel my hand caressing your foot. My fingers trace the curve of your calf, slowly moving higher and higher. I get to the lace of your stockings and stop. I want to touch the soft skin above, but I also want this moment to last — the last moment until I finally touch your skin."

"I take your left leg, gently take it off the backseat and put it down, then I get on my knees between your legs and put your leg back up where it was. I place both of my hands on your knees and start slowly moving them up and up, and up. Now I do not stop, and my fingers finally touch your skin. It is soft and warm. I move yet higher, slide my hands under the red fabric on your back. I grab your ass and move you forward to the very edge of the seat."

"Can you feel my breath as I lower my head and kiss the skin along the very edge of your stocking? I bury my head in you and drink in your smell. I can't get enough of it! I press my face to your panties and stay there for a second."

"I can feel you squirm against my face, trying for more contact, for a firmer place to rub against..."

She moaned and David opened his eyes that he did not realize were closed for the most of his monologue. Her red panties were moved to the side and she was frantically rubbing and flicking her clit with her finger. He counted: five up-and-downs and a flick across, five up-and-downs and a flick across.

Before he could think of a way to include this rhythm in the picture he was painting for her, she opened her eyes and looked right at him:

"It was beautiful. Thank you! But please don't stop. I'm so close!"

She must have turned the vibe off at some point as now she turned it on again, dipped it in her overflowing pussy, and pressed firmly to her throbbing clit.

"David, talk to me! Now!"

"Oh, fuck! Forget the slow build-up! I get up from my knees, kiss you hard and without letting go of your mouth pull the back of your seat all the way back. My hand searches for your entrance, finds it, invades. One finger, two... Can you feel my fingers opening you up, teasing, playing? I raise myself and open my fly. I am as hard as I've ever been. I want you too much to wait any longer. I spread your legs wide and spank your clit with my cock. How does it feel? Do you want me as much as I want you? Do you..."

She moaned and he saw her legs starting to shake.

"Stay like that! Don't close your legs! I want to see the very moment of your orgasm!"

He was jerking hard and fast, watching her closely, and talking in the voice that was getting lower and lower:

"I slide in, just the tip at first, and stop, savoring the moment. But you are too impatient. You tilt your hips up, raise off the car seat, and take me all in, in one movement. You are so wet! My cock easily slides in and you open up for me, letting me in, enveloping me in heat and tightness. You drop your hips back down, and I thrust hard back in. We find our rhythm fast: drive in and drag slow out, your cunt tightening every time I try to leave, not letting me go, hungry to stay filled. I..."

She screamed and threw the vibe aside. He was sure she was going to close her legs or at least cover herself up with her hand, but she did not do either. She stayed as she was, legs wide apart, skirt open, wet panties moved to the side. With unbelieving eyes, he was watching her tunnel pulsate and her whole body shake with every contraction. Ten, eleven, twelve... How long was she going to go on like that?! The only thought that was left on his mind was the longing to be inside of her, to feel her pulsations on his cock, to fill her with... He was cumming himself. Jets of milky sperm shot out of his engorged cock.

He was not 18, he was not even 38. It's been years since he came like this, but then he never had that much of the buildup either. He caught his breath and saw that Sarah was looking at him with a smile.

"Hi," he breathed out.

"Hi..."

Still smiling, she took her panties off.

"You can have these if you want, but can I get my woolies back? I might still need them this spring."

12