Pillow Talk Tease

Story Info
She teases him after they make love.
2k words
4.48
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were laying together cuddled up after what can only be described as mind-blowing sex. I had never been into cross dressing or wearing women's underwear, but she had talked me into it. Or to be more accurate my penis talked me into it since she was smoking hot.

So, I showed up to hear place wearing the solid lace pink panties she had given me and after a nice dinner we finally got around to getting in bed. I was a little embarrassed stripping for her, but she told me not to worry about it and that I looked incredibly sexy wearing her lacy panties. This and seeing her amazing body as she stripped made me feel better.

Though I'm normally the more dominant sex partner in my relationships she quickly took command of the proceedings. After ages of her teasing my rock-hard cock through the lacey panties I had on and making me eat her out through her panties several times she finally let me bed her. She fed my throbbing erection through the leg hole of my panties and told me to get to work on her sliding her panties to the side. It was quite kinky going in and out of her while we both still had our undies on. She was so tight and slick I don't know how I didn't blow my load after only a few thrusts.

After she had a couple more orgasms from my pounding, I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. I was able to pull-out right-on time as my cock exploded sending thick jets of cum all over her stomach and lower chest and the front of her silky black panties. I was a little embarrassed at soaking her in my cum but she smirked at me and began smearing it over her body. I got into it too and helped her until her whole upper body from below her bra to the top of her panties glistened with my jizz. Then she grabbed her discarded t-shirt and told me to dry her off, which I happily did.

After that kinky escapade I laid down next to her before she sat up and unhooked her bra. My eyes popped as she slid the bra off and exposed her big round breasts. I couldn't help but cop a feel of one of those breasts as she laid back down and cuddled up to me.

As she snuggled close to me I pulled her close and she grinned up at me and said, "Oh baby that was amazing. See I told you kinky sex could be a lot of fun." After the load I had just blown all over her I couldn't really argue with her. It was definitely one of the best I had ever had. I kissed the top of her head and I felt one of her fingers begin to trace the waistband of my panties. Despite my blowing a huge load just a few minutes prior my cock twitched in reaction.

"You're not the first guy who's discovered the joys of wearing sexy panties you know. I've been getting guys into panty play for years." she said with a smug look on her face as she continued to trace my waistband.

"Really?" I asked curiosity springing up in me.

"Oh yes." she gushed in a sensual voice. "I was just out of high school when I discovered how much fun it was getting a guy to wear my panties. Just before I started college a guy I knew from school and work had a massive crush on me. He was a bit nerdy and not really my type, but he wouldn't leave me alone. One day he said he'd do anything if I went out with him. After talking to a couple of my girlfriends about it I told him if he wore my panties, I'd go out with him. I never thought he'd actually agree but he really liked me, so he did."

I'm not sure if it was the story she was telling or the fact that she was tracing my panties with her fingers or both, but I started getting turned on again. I didn't want to give my arousal away, so I held still and listened as she continued her story.

"So, I picked out a pink silky string bikini for him to wear on our date. It was so funny watching him put it on before we went out. He was rock hard in seconds and his junk didn't fit. I tried not to giggle as he tried to tuck it to the side. At first I just thought it was really funny but then as the night wore on, I was actually getting turned on by the fact that he was wearing my undies."

I was getting more turned on by her story and subtle teasing. My balls were clearly re-charged from their previous draining and now were again forcing pressure down my shaft. I felt my cock growing inside the lacy panties but couldn't shift without giving myself away so I held still and hoped she wouldn't notice as she continued her sexy story.

"Our relationship never really went anywhere, because I was never really into him. I never had full sex with him even though I know he was dying for it. I did give him a few hand jobs and blowjobs and let him finger and lick my pussy, but we never went all the way. The best though was when I made him cum in my panties after teasing him for hours. He was so desperate to cum all I had to do was ask if he would cum in my panties for me and he agreed. It only took a few rubs of his cock to make him explode. It was so funny."

"Damn girl you're wicked." I told her.

Then she gave me a sensual yet slightly wicked grin before saying, "Apparently you like wicked girls." Then before I could react, she traced a finger along the side of my hardon in their lacy prison. The lace rubbing my newly hard penis was incredible and moved it back to fully hard in seconds.

"From then on," she continued after teasing my cock, "I've always had a thing for getting guys to wear my panties."

She moved back to tracing the waistband of my panties before giving me a sly grin and continuing her narrative. "Most guys it's pretty easy to get him into my panties. Usually, after we've gone out a couple of times and we're both thinking about getting sexy I'll spring my little fetish on him. Most guys will give me a strange look and my act a little hesitant but after a little more flirting, or teasing and telling him it really turns me on he agrees." Another sexy wicked smirk at me before she adds, "As you know." before giving my hardon another side trace. It took all my self-control not to squirm at that moment.

She continued as if nothing had happened, "One guy I really had to work at it though. He was stubborn and I practically had to tease the hell out of him before he submitted. He was a rare one where I actually had sex with him before he wore my panties. Usually, I won't sleep with him until he wears my panties. This guy was pretty hot though and I did really want him, so I did sleep with him even though at that point he was refusing to wear my undies."

By now having this sexy girl cuddled with me telling me sexy stories while tracing my panties and cock had me rock hard. My cock and balls were fully recharged and ready for action again, but she continued her story.

"The sex with him was off the charts, but I still really wanted to see what he looked like in a pair of lavender panties. Finally, after getting him worked up 3 times where he had a raging hardon and leaving him hanging he finally agreed to wear my undies." she said giggling at her own story.

Another smirk before she continued, "Then I turned the tables on him saying I had changed my mind and didn't want him wearing my undies. My magic had clearly worked because now he really wanted to wear them. I teased him a bit more until he was literally begging me to let him wear my panties. Only after this did I let him. I've never seen a guy put on a pair of panties so fast as he did then.

She giggled again before continuing, "He barely got them up before his cock exploded in them. It was so funny what my teasing had done to him. It wasn't long after that we broke up. He was sexy but we didn't have a lot in common and after he creamed my panties without me even touching him, I think he was embarrassed to be around me. He did look sexy in my panties though."

I tried to ignore the arousal in my groin area by wrapping my arms tighter around her and using my hands to explore more of her sexy body. This partially worked but also helped to add to the arousal that I was trying to pretend wasn't there. She reacted by snuggling more onto me. Her head was on my chest and her tits pressing into me. Glancing down gave me a great cleavage shot of her topless upper body. That brought another throb from down below. So much for keeping my hardness down.

She continued her story as though she didn't know what she was doing to me. "One time my best friend's boyfriend started hitting on me hoping to be a gigolo or something. After rebuffing his advances initially my friend and I hatched a plan for revenge. I told him I would give him some pussy if he wore my panties to a party we were all going to be at that weekend.

Another throb in my panties as she continued, "He was so horny for me he instantly agreed. At the party I teased him every chance I got when my friend 'wasn't looking' to get him nice and hard. Finally, I pulled him into a bedroom and dropped his pants and he was rock hard in the floral print panties I had given him to wear. I was really turned on and gushed about how sexy he was and told him to strip down to his panties for me. Once he was in nothing but the girly panties the door burst open, and everyone came in and saw him in nothing but panties."

Finishing she said, "My friend was at the front of the pack to see him in the panties and mocked him asking if they were his sisters before dumping him on the spot. It was so funny watching him scramble for his clothes and try to flee. He ended up tripping and falling flat on his face, so we all got a great view of his ass in floral panties. We all died laughing as he fled."

Repeating myself from a few minutes prior I said, "Damn you really are wicked."

She smirked up at me before saying, "Hey the little twerp deserved it for hitting on his girlfriend's best friend." I couldn't really argue with her logic.

Once she finished that story she laid her head down fully on my chest and said, "You're so comfy. I want to fall asleep right here." Now I personally had no problems with her sleeping on me I just wish we could handle the ache in my groin area first. She had already shut her eyes, so I contented myself to pulling the covers over us and wrapping my arms tighter around her. She was soon fast asleep, and I was too despite an aching erection just from her sexy stories.