All Comments on 'Pink Moscato Pt. 02'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I dont get why ppl are giving this a low score I love the story so far and hope you continue

suranaesuranaeabout 3 years ago

I could do without the callous man handling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think people are giving low scores due to the fact that it is a rape story with no warning of it being one. I also think that it isn’t a well written story considering in one scene she is on top of him with her face on his face and then she pulls out and flips him over onto his back which is the position he was just in so either you made a serious error or she spun him in a 360 in midair before raping him more. The only thing worse than a rape story without warnings is a badly written rape story without warnings.

UsagiJunUsagiJunabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the callous manhandling, myself, but as was mentioned before, the positioning was slightly confusing for a moment.

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiabout 3 years ago

I think it needed a little more sneeky enjoyment to take the edge ofd the brutality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES