All Comments on 'Pink Pads'

by aaronbrown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now it's ok to just bully people into dates?

stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

For some people if it doesn't come your way ... you just have to go get it yourself !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That wasn’t good. Needed proof reading for starters and her attitude was terrible. Crying when someone bigger than her with more experience isn’t even punching her and then practically bashing someone and thinking she’s superior just because she’s a novice with more strength due to her stature, to then standing on him until he agrees to go on a date? None of that was romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Appreciate the femdom tag, saved me reading 6 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awwwwful. Didn’t even understand the point of this swill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it’s a fine line between sexy dominance situation and straight up predatory asshole shit, and that line gets thinner when you bring martial arts into it. As someone that trains, this felt like it was written from the perspective of someone that never had and it showed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How was this in the Romance section?! How did she get that good in only a few weeks? This was a horrible story. Taylor wasn’t a consistent character as her behavior was all over the place. No character development for anyone either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraaronbrown@aaronbrown
Femdom writer since 2004, best know for my work on the Diana the Valkyrie site