All Comments on 'Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06A'

by ziphuntington

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Not usually a fan of MC stories as they border on the ridiculius

But yours is fucking fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW, Just WOW!

Hey Zip,

I love this story. Truth is you could cut out most of the sex and this would still be an Excellent story. That is very HIGH praise for a porn story. I suspect that most of your readers are male and dying to find out who Johnny gets with next. I want to know what happened to the man who first provide the pink pills, what's going to happen to the bad cop, is the tall Heidi a shemale, will the high school daughters who are just barely old enough for this site (wink-wink) get involved, and finally in this very long sentence whats the deal with the ass hole holding Johnny back at work.

In essence you are writing a porn story that has all of the elements of a multifaceted complex mystery. Oh, the side effect of taking a double dose of the pills also has interesting possibilities.

I'm really very impressed. I'm also very eager for you to finish this book, I want "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey use to say.

Finally, if you haven't, you should consider self publishing at Amazon, Smashwords, or a similar site. There is nothing wrong with making a bit of money with your talent.

Thank You for sharing your talent with us, it really is appreciated.

Amy, a writer elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ditto

I agree with everything anon 1 said. I'm wondering about all those mysteries too, and wondering can he get Laney's barely legal daughters in bed with them. And you managed a rare feat. I disagree with Whacks His Doodle almost all the time. He usually does nothing but complain. But you have us on the same page. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous