All Comments on 'Pink Pills of Persuasion Ch. 06A'

by ziphuntington

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ditto

I agree with everything anon 1 said. I'm wondering about all those mysteries too, and wondering can he get Laney's barely legal daughters in bed with them. And you managed a rare feat. I disagree with Whacks His Doodle almost all the time. He usually does nothing but complain. But you have us on the same page. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW, Just WOW!

Hey Zip,

I love this story. Truth is you could cut out most of the sex and this would still be an Excellent story. That is very HIGH praise for a porn story. I suspect that most of your readers are male and dying to find out who Johnny gets with next. I want to know what happened to the man who first provide the pink pills, what's going to happen to the bad cop, is the tall Heidi a shemale, will the high school daughters who are just barely old enough for this site (wink-wink) get involved, and finally in this very long sentence whats the deal with the ass hole holding Johnny back at work.

In essence you are writing a porn story that has all of the elements of a multifaceted complex mystery. Oh, the side effect of taking a double dose of the pills also has interesting possibilities.

I'm really very impressed. I'm also very eager for you to finish this book, I want "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey use to say.

Finally, if you haven't, you should consider self publishing at Amazon, Smashwords, or a similar site. There is nothing wrong with making a bit of money with your talent.

Thank You for sharing your talent with us, it really is appreciated.

Amy, a writer elsewhere

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Not usually a fan of MC stories as they border on the ridiculius

But yours is fucking fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous